The pup in the town hall
Saphrina looked at Ralla with sad eyes "I'm sorry." she said sadly. "I just.. I like the water. It makes me feel good" she explained slightly her short brown fur standing on end and her good eye looking around the room "I just im not comfertable inside. I just.. I love the water and i don't know what it is about the water that just... It makes me come back even if i don't want to" she explained slightly.

She looked at her sister Ayasha and sighed sadly "I love you Ayasha." she said looking softly at her sister. Her eyes glinted with sadness and she looked back to Ralla "It's hard to explain. Im sorry" she said sadly. She couldnt help but be at a loss of words for how she felt around the water.
She rubbed herself against Saphrina to keep her warm. She listened as her sister explained that she liked water. And hated to be inside. Her face lit up with an idea. How 'bout, when it gets warmer out, we sleep outside? Would you like that? She then glanced at their mother. That is, if it's alright with you, mommy? She was surprised how easy it was to say that.

She absolutely beamed at her sister. I love you too, little sister! She giggled a little at that. I've never had a sister before. She gave her sister a lick on the top of her head. You're the best sister ever! There was no doubt in her mind who the best sister was.