Joining - Becky
1. Character Name:
Becky
2. Character Birthdate (including year):
June 1st, 2010
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Not applicable to non-canines
regular wolf
4. Species: If your character is a canine, put their subspecies.
Grey wolf
5. Gender:
female
6. Currently played characters: List primary, secondary, etc. characters here.
this is the first, i am completely new
7. How you found 'Souls: Not required for returning or current members
I googled on 'Wolf RPG' and found this site:
http://alphawolf.gotop100.com/
8. Initial post: Introduce your character approaching the pack lands In Character. Aim for a minimum of 2 paragraphs.
Becky was born in a small, unimportant pack. She was rised with much love and she was Alpha's 'favorite pup'. But everything changed when one of the Omega's challenged the Alpha male. He killed her dad and took his place. The only thing he cared of was fighting and winning. Becky was around 3 months. At 5 months her mom was killed by the new Alpha male. She just ran away, she was very young, but the pack was too unstable to stay with.

With her good hunting skills, Becky survived by constantly hunting on small animals like bunny's. Now she is 8 months and tired of being busy with surviving all day. When she was chasing a hase, she saw a small group of wolves. She directly fell on the ground hiding and looking what they were doing. Last meeting with other wolves didn't went really well... She saw the other wolves behind the small group, it seemed to be a whole pack. They stood well organised and possibly hunting. "Hey, look! An wolf?" One of the wolves called. She was noticed. "Shh, shut up, stay quiet" An elder wolf whispered to the noisemaker. The elder wolf walked to her slowly, as Becky pushed herself further on the ground. "No need to worry, it's a young wolf" he sayed to his pack. He turned to Becky, she was still laying on the ground. "From wich pack are you?" "Well, uhm, I was supposed to be in one, but... but..." "It's okay, stand up and say your name please" Becky raised herself from the ground and sayed: "Well, uhm, I am Becky..." And she smiled. She felt that she could trust this pack.
--
Wow, now I read it over, and I think it's a little much for an introduction, haha. And english is not my main language, you may have noticed. A little handicap.