We have all found our place
[html]

ooc talk right hurr.

indent
The black male had joined the pack with his friend, his mate, her mate, his children, Deuce's grandchildren, and a few others. The male still knew that others where out there, they had to have lived though the fire. The blue eyed child of Bleeding Souls walked around the lands, hunting for her. She meant the world to him, he had feelings for her, that no one else seemed to be able to fill, it was not a mother, it was not a lover, nor a friend. Family love was a close as he knew how to put it with her. The male tracked the lands over and over, her sent was there, it was muddy with the scents of many others. The male loved that! It meant other gotten away from the fire.

indentThe black male had found her sent, and her sent alone, tracking the sent he came across the lands that he roughly assumed that she had claimed for her own pack. The male knew that she was happy and she was doing what she was meant for, she was a leader, she was making all her dreams from her slumbers come true. The male did not move into her lands, he hoped she would not kill him if he did, but out of respect, he waited at the lands that had her sent coming from them hoping for her. Dear Fatin was family, was only family that he has known since birth that was still alive.

[/html]
[html]
She had found enough herbs in the forest to toss together a balm and try and heal up her foot some. It was swollen and blistered and quite painful, and Fatin had little hopes that it would heal fully. She expected some of her toes wouldn't last, but it was a better loss than her life. In the end, it might have hurt, but she was not gone and that was a something worth being grateful over. She had been resting, sleeping off and on in light doses until a scent approached her nose, drawing her like a moth to a flame. She shot up, painfully hobbling her way to the borders where she spotted the dark male, her grin spread from ear to ear.

"Think you aren't good enough to come knock on my door?" She quipped, grateful to just see him, let alone see him alive. "I was so worried about you Lucifer..." She murmured, her tone slightly more serious. "How is Deuce? And Dierdre? And everyone else..." Her voice trailled off, letting him speak, because lord knew she'd go on and on and never give him the chance to talk otherwise.

[/html]
Lucifer was glad to see her, she had lived and that alone the male's day had been made. She was something that the male would never try to replace. She was the "Aunt" that he knew that he could always run to when his life was to hard for him to deal with, like when Deuce and him where fighting, and the only other pack that he thought of like home had exiled him, for raping someone. His tail beat on the ground greeting her with a smile. The male moved to lower his head bowing to her, she was the queen of the lands, there was no ruling body that was higher then her.

"My Lady, Tis rude to come into such a stunning land without the Queen to aide me in my path though them." His voice was playful, to take the bite of the harshness of the news that he was going to carry to her on there journey. "Well Deuce and I had our pups, two boys. Dierdre had her's also, again two boys. All the pups are great. Deuce is doing a great job at feeding all four." Lucifer found him-self avoiding the topic of Dierdre, really as far as he knew she was gone..gone and dead. He as sad, but there was a fire, and with the pups in her belly she was boomed for nothing great. "Glad to see you made it out of the fire."

OOC:Sonia?