Injuries
[html]

Sorry this is short, I'm cutting down on threads XD! You can post next and then I'll archeive our thread, just PP them going outside Smile

J'adore shrugged, 'Because, we haven't proved ourselves worthy yet'. He ended it with a soft shrug, 'No, I suppose you can use dye' was his next response, 'Because, it shows your rank and people will show you respect'.

'Yeah, as soon as you shift and your mane grows long enough', J'adore said with a smile. Gunnar chose now to shout loudly, 'I'm never going to have long hair! Long hair is for girls!' J'adore gently closed his hand around the boy's muzzle, turning to Ayasha to speak, 'C'mon then' J'adore said getting up and letting go of the boy pup. 'Quera is tacked up so lets go!' J'adore said heading towards the door.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
She nodded at his answers. They made sense, except why wolves got tattoos. If they could dye their fur, then why would they get a tattoo? She gave a shrug. Adults were strange.

She giggled at Gunnar's comment. Your cute. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. She followed him out the door, sneaking glances at Gunnar as they all went over to the stables.