Names?
Paxton Willow.
Chastain Alcott
Boone Forrest
Arisco Kivuli...
ahhh I need names!! I can't think of any... if you have any names for a wolf/husky that is brown and white with blue eyes.. please give me some!!
They can be girl or boy names.
[Image: another-picture-husky.jpg]
Husky makes me think Alaskan, maybe try some Inuit names? Big Grin It also makes me think Russian! This site has tons and tons and tons and toooons of Russian names. ;O
thanks, I'll look on them both(:
although now that I think about it I am really starting to like the name Boone Forrest. hehe, I'll keep looking though!
Thank you!!
I think Inuit names would be SUPER COOL because I love Native languages. Aand here's kind of an idea going from that: dogs are usually from cities/ places with people, so maybe s/he could descend from Iqaluit, Nunavut. They speak Qikiqtaaluk nigiani inuktitut:
Quote:South Baffin (Qikiqtaaluk nigiani) is the dialect of the southern part of Baffin Island, including the territorial capital Iqaluit. This has in recent years made it a much more widely heard dialect, since a great deal of Inuktitut media originates in Iqaluit. Some linguists also distinguish an East Baffin dialect from either North or South Baffin.
Also:
QUOTE (Toponymy and Names)
Although practically all Inuit have legal names based on southern naming traditions, at home and among themselves they still use native naming traditions. There too, names tend to consist of highly prosaic words. The Inuit traditionally believed that by adopting the name of a dead person or a class of things, they could take some of their characteristics or powers, and enjoy a part of their identity. (This is why they were always very willing to accept European names - they believed that this made them equal to the Europeans.)

Common native names in Canada include "Ujarak" (rock), "Nuvuk" (headland), "Nasak" (hat, or hood), "Tupiq" or "Tupeq" in Kalaallisut (tent), and "Qajaq" (kayak). Inuit also use animal names, traditionally believing that by using those names, they took on some of the characteristics of that animal: "Nanuq" or "Nanoq" in Kalaallisut (polar-bear), "Uqalik" or "Ukaleq" in Kalaallisut (Arctic hare), and "Tiriaq" or "Teriaq" in Kalaallisut (ermine) are favourites. In other cases, Inuit are named after dead people or people in traditional tales, by naming them after anatomical traits those people are believed to have had. Examples include "Itigaituk" (has no feet), "Usuiituk" (has no penis), and "Tulimak" (rib). Inuit may have any number of names, given by parents and other community members.[/quote]
You can check out some names of Canadian Inuit. I'm not sure how naming conventions work, but that would be worth researching. ^^ I think it'd be really cool, since the Inuit culture is pretty awesome.
Olayuk = awesome name O_O
thanks for all of the suggestions guys!!
I think I'm going to make him Turkish... does that sound weird?
and if he was Turkish I was going to name him Aslan, which is lion I. turkish or I was going to look up wolf in Turkish, I forgot what it is(x
According to Google Translate, wolf in Turkish is 'kurt'. So I supposed you could variate it as Kurtis Big Grin
haha that's cute!!
hmmm...
kurtis or aslan?
I'm assuming this is the poopy Vali will be adopting? :o
I like Aslan Kurtis. That sounds nice, how it flows together. Smile
haha yeaa i like that. and yes this is the puppy! isn't he cute?! hehe.
Lion Wolf is what it would be in english. i think it is so funny how it sounds good in another launguage but when you put it into ours it sounds really weird.
Hey, I think Lion Wolf sounds cool XD and he is adorpable. c:
hehe. I'll get started on everything now. even though its still like 15 days away XD
always best to be prepared!
Siiiii. c:
hehe, yes! it sounds really good X3 I like it !!
hehe thanks!

okay so I want Aslan to be about 5 months old. or do you think thats too young. we need to work out the details with this.. should he arrive with an NPC mother and then she dies and Valinta adopts the pup in?
He'd be the same age as Gunnar! He can so come to AniWaya and visit! Though Vali might hoard him XD
haha alright!
everything sounds great! I'm working on his info. now. I'll try to get it finsihed tonight and post it up to get critiques on it and stuff before I actually try to put him on the site.