Joining- Flame
Character Birthdate (including year): 7-18-2010
Species: 75% Canis Lupus, 25% Canis Rufus
Preferred Ark Rank: Singer
A Secondary Form of Contact: az.equinediva@yahoo.com
Currently Played Characters: None
How You Found 'Souls: http://alphawolf.gotop100.com/
Initial Post:
OOC: Sorry, this is kinda short for me, expect longer ones...
Flame sprinted through the trees, not even pausing to catch her breath, the long, beautiful red fur for which she was named sometimes glinting as the fading sunlight shone on it. She stopped as the smell of other wolves reached her. Her nose twitched as she took in the scent; about fifteen to twenty wolves, she thought as she stretched. She was distracted for a moment, watching the hawks circle above in search of prey and feeling the cool breeze that meant the seasons were changing yet again. Her mind came back, and she suddenly realized that these were the borders of a pack. She stepped back and paused, unsure of what to do next.

Being young, Flame did not know anything about pack etiquette. She'd been alone ever since she was four months old; she left her pack because she was constantly picked on for being the prettiest and the smartest (but smallest) of her litter. However, she knew how to communicate effectively with almost all animals, could hunt extremely well, and ended up being pretty well off. Then suddenly she knew what she was going to do.

She sat down on the ground and slowly began to morph into Optime form. Her bright emerald eyes shut as the fur on her neck lengthened and became silky and fine. Her limbs lengthened, the thin wiry muscles in her arms and legs becoming more noticeable as she changed, and her bones made terrifyingly loud cracking sounds. The toes on her front paws turned into fingers as she morphed, becoming long and slender. Her body was nearly twice the size it was, and her head had grown so that it was proportional to her size. She stretched, yawning, as she tried to get used to the feel of being in this form, and she opened her eyes wide to see the world from her new point of view.

Her small mouth opened slightly as she began to sing, her strong, beautiful alto voice rising as she burst into song.

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,

Let it be, let it be, .....

Flame stopped, waiting and beginning to wonder if anyone heard her song.
[html]

WC: 321 OOC: Hello and Welcome! I'm sorry for the depressive guy i'm bringing in.

Shawchert was coming from the opposite direction than the wolf probably thought he would be... then again he never expected to be coming home so late... and empty handed. Orin had disappeared, his pups had disappeared, he was no longer sure what to do anymore. His children were gone, yet only one's fate did he know fr sure. He'd buried his son beneath a tree near the bookstore, knowing that was the best place for the puppy to rest... whatever was left of him. He could not get the grotesque sight out of his head. When the music came to his ears though, his ears perked slightly for the first time in many days. He moved towards the sound, unaware that it was taking him right straight back to the pack he should be leading. There sat a woman and she was singing a very pretty song.

That is a beautiful song.

He said, his voice quiet, and then he thought... she probably wasn't sure who he was and he couldn't help but look at his own borders. He stood up taller a little, He needed to be strong for his pack. He was not a weak wolf, he couldn't let the loss of his children burden him too much.

My name is Shawchert, and you are at the border of Cercatori D' Arte, I'm the leader here.

He said. it was rather strange for him to say all this being on the other side of the borders and all, but he wasn't going to go into detail. he was sure she could get his scent as the main one that was used as the borders of this pack. Though he was curious as to why she was here, he did not ask, he wanted to see what her reaction would be to his approach.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw-titanic b {font-weight:bold; color:#2b2b2b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw-titanic .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#FFFFFF}
.shaw-titanic p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shaw-titanic {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#b2b2b2; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/20v0n84.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 325px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: It's okay! This one is even shorter, but that's because I wrote it in 15 minutes.

The girl jumped at the sad sounding voice behind her, standing up to her full height of only 5' 3". She stammered a little as she said, "Um, thanks. It was the first song I ever learned, my mom taught it to me when I was a only three months old, before I left my old pack." Her eyes teared up as she remembered that day long ago, now only a faded memory. She stood up abruptly, grabbed a low hanging branch of a tree and vaulted onto it.

She laughed, but it wasn't a very happy sound; more of a melancholy chuckle. "My name's Flame. Well actually it's Flame Asaria Shadowfang, but first of all, I go by Flame, and second of all, I don't like my full name because it reminds me of better times. I don't think we've met before." It was more of a question than a statement the way she said it. "You seem sad. Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?" she asked, looking into the older male's dark blue eyes with her bright green ones. "For me, the only ways to stay ahead of sadness are to face it or forget it, but never run away from it, because then you'll be haunted forever."

The way she said that, it seemed like she was ten years old, although she was really little more than a pup. She had been forced to grow up too early, to experience sadness before she was supposed to, to be hurt and scared and discriminated against before it was her time. There was nothing in the world left for her but to sing and give advice to others as if she was an old, worn down woman.
[html]
#3+
OOC: Well best tell you that Shaw is about 8 ft 2 inches ^^ so he's quite a bit taller than your gal ^^

As any other wolf she jumped. Shawchert made no move towards her just let her go her own course, it seemed she was quick at recovering. She spoke of her mother teaching her the song, which in turn reminded Shawchert of his own mother. He fiddled with the wooden flute around his neck for a second.

Such lessons as those are the best remembered ones.

Shaw said quietly. Deeply thinking that he would never get to teach his son any songs, any instruments, nothing. He felt a bigger pang thinking that was the way it would be with his girls as well. He wanted them back so badly, they had been scarcely a few days old and already they had made such an impact on his life. He couldn't help but give a sad laugh at her statement, and question of helping him out.

I have had a conversation such as this. Unfortunately I had given the advice to the man, that I'm sure any wolf would give to me. The dead were taken for a reason, and it would be no good Trying to get them back. No... my wounds are just fresh.

Shawchert shook his head. He was sad, yes, but he would live on he would persevere just like his pack would. He would make sure of it.

Well miss Flame, are you in need of some assistance? I could help if you wish.

He said, thinking about the young woman's voice then smiling. To have another singer, would be nice. They had a few already but there was always room for one more. He was sure that his fiance would get along with her, but he would see what she had to say to his question first.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
[/html]