disHarmony
1. Character Name: Harmony
2. Character Birthdate (including year): Jan 1 2011
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: yes Luperci with 25% canine
4. Species: If your character is a canine, put their subspecies. Alsatian Shepulate/Tamaskan Dog 5th generation
5. Gender: Female
6. Currently played characters: List primary, secondary, etc. characters here. Primary - Harmony
7. How you found 'Souls: Not required for returning or current members google search

I remember better times.

My name is Harmony. My mom named us by what she thought she saw in our future. I'm not so sure. It's pretty hard to find any harmony in my life right now. My mom and dad are dead, and probably my sibs too. The ship we were on, crossing from home in Barbados to...well, I can't remember that part. It was supposed to be a new start, though I think our life was just fine before. It's a big mess now. I keep forgetting they are gone and wake up wondering why I am so cold. Then my mother's glazed, still eyes come back to me and I remember. The big waves, the dark rain, the shredding cloth, splintered wood. And, of course, my sister's scream as she went over. Abundantia never was a strong swimmer, so I wasn't surprised when my brother, Virteus followed right after her; he could swim anywhere, in any weather. No wonder I was really surprised when they never came up, or washed up, like my parents did.

Harmony tucked her chin down and murmured one of the prayers her father had taught them.

“Consolator optime,
dulcis hospes animae,
dulce refrigerium.

O Thou, of comforters the best,
O Thou, the soul's delightful guest,
the pilgrim's sweet relief.

In labore requies,
in aestu temperies
in fletu solatium.

Rest art Thou in our toil, most sweet
refreshment in the noonday heat;
and solace in our grief.”

She sighed and wished said solace, whatever that was, would come Soon! and do Something!

For two days Harmony had survived on tiny crabs and one unlucky seabird that wandered too close. She curled her tail around her nose and hunkered down in the slight depression under the bank. The stand of trees above her blocked her view of the land beyond the beach where she had finally made it to shore, except for the tops of what looked like impossibly sheer cliffs.. She had no idea where she was, and had been lucky to find the freshet that trickled the coldest water she’d ever tasted into a tiny puddle near her preferred overhang. The morning sun was still hiding in a bank of gold-tinged clouds above the ocean. It was beautiful, but the tear that rolled down her nose glittered just as brightly.
Please add this to the top of your post because your joining
* Character Name:
* Character Birthdate (including year):
* Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Not applicable to non-canines
* Species: If your character is a canine, put their subspecies.
* A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).
* How you found 'Souls: Not required for returning or current members
* Initial post:

[html]

Photobucket

Ayita to the rescue.

Photobucket

Ayita smiled down at her son who had grown so much he begged not to study today he didn't want to look at books or practice anything but ayita would get him to practice something to day. Blue eyes glistening in the sun what little made it through the clouds and graced the earth with the light and warmth everyone needed.

"Liam dear I think we will go to the beach and enjoy some time there we can go to see your sister amaranth." She said smiling her daughter dear god her first girl was having pups and starting her own family. "Yay mommy I'm so happy I'm sick of being so bored." He said smiling as he smelt the freash sea air as the approached the sea.

Ayita smiled happy to see him like this not moping for his brother maybe she needed to spend more time outside with him and less in the books. She wished that Noah would stay home more to spend time with her but he was a daddy's boy and she couldn't change that. "Now Liam stay where I can see you alright you can run around all you like but I need to see you." She said. No sooner had she finished the statement but the bi eyed boy smiled and yelled so childish call and was bounding onto the sand.

Shaking her head lightly she smiled. Amaranths home was further down the shore they would get there at sometime there was no rush to get there they had all day. She smiled looking around where did he go. She couldn't take her eye's off that boy and she told him to stay in sight. "Liam!"She yelled.

Liam looked at this little girl just laying there. Ears swiveled back at the sound of his mothers voice. "Mama Mama! Come quick!" She called back.

Ayita ran after the sound of her son's voice. Ayita had become swift and made it to him further down the beach. "Liam dear what is it... She ran over to the little pup laying in the sand in this little nook. "Hello dear how did you get here?"

[/html]
Harmony's nose twitched, taking in the scent of the strange male running toward her. She was about to greet him properly when he called out in a voice so much like her brother that tears came to her eyes. It was hard to keep her voice steady when his mother arrived. Sitting up so as to be respectful, she answered, "greetings ma'am. I am Harmony of the Red Alsatian Clan. My family and I were coming from Barbados to relocate and a storm took us way off course." Her voice began to waver, "the ship went down and my p-parents were k-killed, and m-my siblings lost." Big tears were making her greenish eyes luminous as the ocean deeps, but she kept them from falling by blinking rapidly. "I'm not sure where I am, ma'am. I've been waiting here two sleeps, hoping my brother or sister will come. But I don't think they are coming..." .This was too much for little Harmony, and the tears fell, and her nose went up in a nearly involuntary howl.
[html]

Photobucket

Liam needs company and Ayita and vigi take in pups all the time.br>

Photobucket

Ayita was stunned to see another ball of left behind fluff. She noticed that it seemed like many pups were coming under her care she was happy for this and the girl needed a home.

"Don't cry har... harmony mommy will help you I'm liam Liam Catori." He said moving close to her. Ayita smiled closing her eyes she felt blessed. Her little girl was dead but she could help this one like she had helped so many others. She was a woman who wanted to care for and help others her skills.

"Harmony my name Ayita I can help you my mate is the leader here. she said with a smile.

Liam smiled of course daddy and mommy were great and they could help anyone he knew it. "mama can we take her home with us maybe daddy would know if her siblings are around too." He said and asked he wasn't good with sentences yet but ayita knew he was learning.

"You've landed in cour des miracles." She said "You'll be safe here." Liam piped in.

[/html]
Harmony dropped on her belly and tried to creep forward calmly but her tail was wagging so hard she wiggled more than crept. "Oh my, my, my, are you sure?, Really Really, Can I stay? Liam is a nice name, thank you ma'am what can I call you are how old are you- i mean Liam, sorry sorry sorry!" Her joy at having a friend and mother-sub to trust and a place to go so overwhelmed her that it took her a moment to regain her control. She forced herself, with some real difficulty, to plant her rump on the ground though it continued to twitch embarrassingly. "Thank you ma'am, Liam. I've been so alone and afraid. I would be honored to be part of your pack. I will work hard and obey. I promise!"
[html]

Photobucket

So there off to the house to meet up with vigi

Photobucket

Liam smiled the girl was odd and a bit silly but he would have a chance to have a playmate and have fun.

Ayita smiled at her soon and to the girl "Come on I have food at home and we can get you all cleaned up and you will have a warm bed to sleep in." She said as she began to walk across the beach. there location wasn't far but she wasn't sure about when her mate would be home.

"Mama mama will daddy be home? Will we be able to play? He asked. Ayita smiled nodding she hoped so. Ayita roamed across the cold ground she wanted to get home and get food to harmony she wanted to make sure the girl would be alright. She never tried to take the place of the lost parents but she tried to always steer the pup right. So far she felt she had done so. Amaranth,Ever, Kam, all came out ok though she missed the scragly boy Kam to bad he was gone prolly to find his family. And maybe there would be a chance at her finding hers. Who knew?

[/html]
A wave of anxiety left her in a rush, and Harmony suddenly looked and felt stronger and brighter somehow. At the mention of food, however, her stomach rumbled. Her mouth quirked into a half smile, "I Thank you Ayita-mom."
Harmony shook herself and fell into place behind Ayita and beside Liam ( though they roamed a bit, with Liam showing her some of his favorite spots along the way back home). It felt so good to be part of a pack again, to have a friend to romp and play and eat and sleep with. Harmony's good-fortune threatened to over-whelm her, a few times, but Liam's antics were a perfect remedy to any seriousness. In fact, Harmony noticed, Liam was a very handsome young wolf, with strong white teeth, a beautiful glossy coat, and very interesting eyes.
As they traveled, Harmony carefully took note of landmarks and scent-marks, where a mole had scurried down a hole, and the place where and older male wolf had left his signature. She didn't dare take time to investigate all these wonders, or she might fall too far behind. Her poor little heart was still n shock over the loss off her parents and the possibility of being left alone again was always in the back of her mind. She took in the beauty of the area for the first time since she had been cast ashore. Until now, everything had seemed threatening and all her energy was in staying safe and finding food. The crashing of waves nearby, the wind coming off the ocean smelling of life and salt, the cold air was now invigorating, an she was reveling in these new sensations when a thought suiddenly occured to her. "Hey Liam! do you have other sibs at home?"
After this thread liam will no longer be attached to Ayita he has a player now yay!!! Vigi can join in

Ayita smiled watching the two play and enjoy the company of each other. her son needed this and so did she, she had the chance to help another life after losing one. She kept quite as she smiled at what the girl said she couldn't help but feel happy to be called mom. She continued home she had to make sure that Vigi was alright with the pup though she knew he would be he could never turn a pup away.

"Yes Yes I do Noah he's a little bit older then me. And Ever she's not home she lives with her mate she's much older. Oh and Big sis Amaranth she's having puppies." Liam said smiling. As he lept after his mama. "Mama take's care of lost puppies and they become family like Ever she's so uch fun and Kam but he's gone." He said.

Ayita smiled her son was smart she never lied to him when he asked things. She loved how smart he was though he need help with his coordination. As she saw him trip and get back up. "Look we're home" She said pointing to the little house.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

OOC Thank you!

Harmony looked around the rooms they passed through, avidly investigating the new smells and sounds and textures. Pretty soon she noted Liam's tenseness about certain spaces. She trusted her instincts and though her curiosity began to swirl, she pressed it down, somehow knowing that whatever he was hiding was not a good target for teasing or prying. She respectfully pretended to ignore the spot and to sniff out other interesting items. She was very hungry and very tired but she knew it would not take her long to recover.
After she had been treated to a satisfying meal, and a long nap curled up in a spare corner, she woke to find Liam pacing the floor a few feet away.
Harmony nipped at Liam's heels and wheeled round to leap sideways, then dropped her fore-quarters with her rear up, tail wagging and a happy laugh bubbling up. She didn't equivocate about her offer to play.
"Tag!, you're it!"