The Tide is Pulling Me Deeper.
[html]

occgoodnessss

Mizu walked to a place where she had heard was a wonderful environment. Crimson Dreams. It must be wonderful for it has the word Dream in it. The feeling of wanting to belong to a pack, of calling someplace home was nagging at her. She wanted to rid herself of all the bad things that she had done since arriving at the 'Souls land. Smoking and drinking had never been her thing.. but now it was all she thought about. She had done well as to not committing such crimes recently, but she could feel that she would soon enough.

Mizu picked up her pace. Wanting to hurry and get a home. She loped quickly towards the borders and skidded to a stop when she reached them. She took a seat on the ground, holding her right front paw up in the air so it dangled. Her head cocked to the side with a wondering expression and she howled loudly. She sung a small song, one of all her sins and the sadness of losing people. Would she be accepted? She could only hope. Would there be friends here for her to make? She had made quite a few already, quite easily actually, but still the thought of not having any friends frightened her. She shook away the thought and let out a loud bark, calling one last time.. only time would tell if she would be allowed into the pack’s borders.

<style type="text/css">
.Mizufreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #755975; }
.Mizufreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#755975; text-align:right;}
.Mizufreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Mizufreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d8cbd8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uKuin2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #755975; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#755975; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Mizufreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Mizufreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #755975; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

welcome!welcome!

The Dreaming second in command had not ventured far from the pack's sanctuary for some time. But the world seemed to be thawing slightly and the silver tipped woman no longer felt the sickness in her chest. It was time, and so she had found herself at the borders. The thin fragile looking female had taken her time to inspect the scents and changes that she had missed over the transition of the wintry weather. Black nose nestled itself at the base of a tree while it worked to detect the faded scent of her pack and the mixture of the wilds beyond it. Anu was satisfied with the work, her thoughts not drifting far from the task. That was until she heard the call on the wind.

Head rose, ears tilted in the direction of the voice's producer and she listened to the wordless vocals. A song that spoke to her instincts, and asked her to rise and meet it with her own. So the old wolf rose her maw to the sky and returned with a short reply. Then, she was on her way. For aging bones Anu moved with grace and speed, a trait that she had not lost in her restful winter. It did not take her long to find the female that had called for her, pale pelted and bright eyed. May I help you? She asked, soft tone even and calm as was natural for the practiced beast.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthetruth b {font-weight:bold; color:#babdcc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tellthetruthooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; text-align:left;}
.tellthetruth p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.tellthetruth {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#4d73b4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 93copy.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #babdcc; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.tellthetruthborder1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #1e2b45; margin:0 auto;}
.tellthetruthline1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #1e2b45; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
Mizu waited patiently until she heard a returning call. A whimper of excitment escaped her lips. She wiggled and squirmed until she could finally see a woman approaching her. The woman walked with grace and she held her head high. Mizu smiled, already admiring her. As she asked if she could help Mizu, she nodded her head quickly. "My name is Mizu Kuin, otherwise known as Mizu. And I was here to see about joining the pack?" Her head cocked a little more when she asked the question of joining.

Noticing now that she was asking to join she probably should be showing some submission now. She rolled her ears back flat on her head and lowered her eyes to the ground. She relaxed her posture and continued to stare at the wolfess' feet. Am I going to make it in?! The question screamed in her mind. If she was accepted her life would completly change. She would no longer drink or do drugs... She would help people and continue on with her herb collecting. She would go back to the same wolf she used to be.. Yes.. yes.. This sounded like a good plan..
[html]

Smile

Anu had been there for many acceptances. She had come to these borders in particular many many times to see the face of a new wolf, and asked them the same questions she would ask this female. The pack needed members to survive, but just as it needed them to survive each member would take from the pack as well. The needed to have worth, needed to show that they could pull their weight. Anu figured that the hunt was the most important for any member to contribute to, but each had their own specialty and watchers for puppies, teachers and craftsman were just as important as hunters now a days.

The woman took the fey's name and rolling it through her mind, having never heard it before. She had not impression of the younger female, and with the submissive gestures the instinct embedded in her was pleased. Anu nodded, her tail having risen slightly in response to Mizu's ears backward motion. Crimson Dreams is always open to those that seek its security, our members welcoming new companionship. She assured the white pelted fey that there was indeed room for her. But, it is important that you bring us something in return. A skill, perhaps, or a talent. Even the yearning to learn would be enough to satisfy the second in command.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthetruthooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; text-align:left;}
.tellthetruth {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#4d73b4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 93copy.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #babdcc; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2b45; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.tellthetruthline1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #1e2b45; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
I didn't see the welcome.welcome before, so Thanks!!!(:

Mizu smiled at the words that the female provided her. There was a chance she could be accpeted. The next words were the ones that Mizu had been expecting. She thought for a moment, wanting to word her thoughts carefully. "Well, I am a skilled fisher and am open to teaching it to anyone that wants to learn the skill. I am fluent in English, of course... Spanish, Turkish, Japanese and I am in the process of learning Italian. Again I am willing to teach. One more thing is I am a healer. I know how to do minor surgery, I can stich up wounds and have lots of knowledge with herbs." Mizu felt a little like she was bragging but the female asked for her skills so she spoke them.

Mizu's hope for being accepted continued to grow. Here she was, talking to a woman that could accept her and the feeling that it was all up to the female made her nervousness grow as well. She took a shaky breath, keeping her eyes low and ears back. Her tail wagged rythmically though, she couldn't keep it still. She searched the ground with her eyes and her ears flicked every now and then. I'm so close!
[html]

i'll have you titled Big Grin and i'll close this with your next reply ^_^

There were so many wolves in the land of 'Souls, and many packs to choose from. Anu met a few of the leaders that ruled of the other clans, tribes and packs. She respected them, and trusted that they would respect she and Savina as well. She didn't always know what brought stray wolves to their borders, the lives and histories that pushed them from their family packs and into a lonely world. But, Anu trusted her instincts and the energy that radiated from this pale wolfess was one that she saw as honest and innocent. A wolf that had committed immoral acts held a shroud around them, something that wasn't right. Of course the Praetor was no reader of minds, but she had met her share of dishonest beasts and followed her gut.

It sounds like you will fit in here well Mizu. Anu paused for a moment, a smile coming to her face. I am sorry, I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Anu, the Praetor or second in command. Savina Marino is our Consul, or alphess, here in Crimson Dreams. Anu explained, wondering if it was her older age that made the introduction slip her mind. The pack shares a home, Haven Manor, if you would like I could show you the way. The woman offered, willing to take their newest member to the heart of the pack and show her around.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

alrighty! thanks(:

A smile spread across Mizu's face as the woman accpeted her. "Thank you. You will not regret this." Mizu smiled, dipping her head towards the female. "It was very nice to meet you Anu. That would be wonderful if you could show me around. However I have to go someplace very quick. I have hidden some of my belongings and need to pick them up." Mizu smiled, slightly apologetic that she had to leave so soon. She would definately be back as quickly as she could though. Maybe she should wait for a couple days and meet some more people. But once she stayed for a little while she wouldn't want to leave. Her tail wagged fast as she thought. I have a home!!

The thought screamed in her mind over and over again. She would surely be quick on her trip. She would run for as long and as fast as she could, just so she could come back. If she traveled in her Optime form she could run at least 10 miles by sundown. She examined the sun. It was still high. She could make it to where her things were in two days and make it back in probably one if she traveled in her Secui form. There, that sounded good. She would be back soon. "I guess I can probably stay here for one night." The excitement overtook her as she gave into staying.