leave your mouth talking
[html]

Word Count » 3+
yes ma'am, if you'd like c: we can finish whenever. i want a new thread with the slaveguuurl.

Her grin was wicked, but for all appearances, so was Eris. Midnight fur, those venomous lime eyes - She was nothing innocent to look upon, although that spoke little of the pleasure the eye received. There was a weight to the woman that was often lacking in the sheer, skinny girls he had seen - Creatures that were flimsy and less noble, creatures that, like him, had had to hunt for themselves from a young age. In old cultures, the rounder women were seen as closer to a goddess, more fertile and fruitful and royal in their status.

In truth, Eris was merely more wolfish than he. There was coyote blood in Sirius' veins, and as with his unknown father before him, it ran prominent in spite of the wolf blood mixed in. He was lanky and lean, long muscles built for agility and endurance rather than strength. But he had the broad, wolfish muzzle, so strangely mixed with large 'yote ears - And the cold, cunning wolfeyes, apple and predatory. Nothing would ever cure him, or her, of the wolfeyes; Eyes that could gaze upon carnage and chaos, and never flinch, never waver. Hungry eyes.

The sharp white of her teeth was mirrored by the slightly yellowed of his own. Crystal droplets shattered the air, and he snarled playfully, shaking his head to rid it of the quick flick. Dark, slightly-curled bangs danced about criminal eyes as they returned to the charcoal Tuyul. Her threat broadened his crocodile smile, and the male placed his prepared fish delicately beside him on the dry bank. "Is that so?" The tenor note of his voice, thrilled with the threat, warned her of his actions before he made them - A quick lunge, aiming to push her into the shallow waters, and undoubtedly drag himself along also.

<style>
.siritxt {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.siritxt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Hs2Q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:122px 0px 0px 0px;}
.siritxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.siritxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.siritxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.siritxt b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.siritxt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count › 318 Please stop shaming me with your pretty posts. :| Also powerplay herp derp, but you said he would be dragged in at the end of your post so not really?!? I dunno, you can yell at me or beat me with a newspaper (plzzz, hot) if I am wrong here. ;D Also we could prolly cap after your post or my next one, yeeeyeeee.

a dog among kings with no self control

More dissonance should have existed within Eris for her conflicting heritages -- she had lived as a coyote for most of her life, after all. It was only in these past few months within Anathema that she had begun to think of herself as a wolf. The transition had been startlingly smooth -- so easy, in fact, that the coal-hued hybrid had not realized the change even occurred at first. Eris would have expected a fight within her, some battle of epic proportion between the coyote-half and the wolf-half. It would not seem, however, that such a fight even needed to take place -- perhaps the coyote had realized it was a lie all along, or it was simply too small and weak to do battle. It had ceded quickly, and the wolf had taken dominance readily, as if it had been patiently waiting for its chance to simply assume control. Then again, perhaps she was wrong altogether in thinking of it as halves and parts -- like it or not, wolf and coyote both were wrapped up in her, intertwined too closely to ever hope to separate.

The fish was placed to the side rather gently, and Eris, having less time to react, placed hers more roughly, with just enough time to set her fish down when Sirius careened into her and sent her into the shallows, water splashing upwards and all around her. She had secured a hold on his arm and dragged him in with her, immediately rolling to try and secure the upper hand over him. Eris might have been larger than him, but she was not particularly strong. Her movement stirred the water up even more, splashing and sprays of water flying up from the river as they rolled. The hybrid vociferated her intent with playful growling, a rumbling exhultation of pleasure at the sudden play that their hunting lesson had degenerated into.

<style>
.eris-selfcontrol {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-selfcontrol .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B8z1q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-selfcontrol .ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.eris-selfcontrol .tagline {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 5px 0px; }
.eris-selfcontrol .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1.5px; }
.eris-selfcontrol .tagline em { letter-spacing:1.5px; word-spacing:-.5px;}
.eris-selfcontrol .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.eris-selfcontrol p {text-indent: 45px; margin:0px; padding:5px 15px;}
.eris-selfcontrol b { letter-spacing:.05em;}
.eris-selfcontrol u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 3+
HOLD STILL WHILE I SPANK YOU. I will finish up with this post, but I demand a new thread soon <3

His aim was true, and Eris had barely enough time to release her fish before the pair tumbled into the icy waters. The cold stole the breath from his chest like a punch, but it was quickly restored as the male loosed a victorious hoot, upper lips retracting in a smiling snarl to show the yellowed daggers of his teeth. But Eris was not a weak-willed soul, and with her own cry of retribution she tumbled over him, and impressive burst of action that momentarily overcame the lean muscles of his frame.

Snarling in a mockingly vicious way, he responded by pushing her off with a hard shove, quickly following with a grasp of silky ebony fur and a tumble of mocha limbs and a lashing cream-tipped tail. Water flew in every direction, and the fish had long since scattered at the intrusion on their home. The frenzied splashing eventually finished, although the winner was unclear; both Luperci were drenched to the bone. Siri was the first to call an end to the rough and tumble, and attempted to gain back some of his dignity by scrambling from the water and Eris and shaking himself thoroughly. Rather sleek appearance became puffed up as handsome pelt stuck in every direction. Thoroughly unpleased with the degeneration of his appearance, the fastidious male barked at his kin, and they retrieved the two fish and set off back to the caves.

She had learned enough, this day, and he was satisfied that if the time came for it, Eris would be able to fish to feed herself and maybe her children. It would take a lot more practice before she was able to do so with ease, but that was not a problem of his; If the woman wished to hone her skills, she would do it by her own imperative. He merely taught her the steps to do so.

<style>
.siritxt {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.siritxt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Hs2Q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:122px 0px 0px 0px;}
.siritxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.siritxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.siritxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.siritxt b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.siritxt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]