Joining
I wasn't sure if this new procedure applied only to new RPers or to all new characters, so let me know if I'm going about this wrong. Smile

1. Character Name: Robin Aatte
2. Character Birthdate: January 28, 2011
3. Gender: Female
4. Species: 87.5% Timber Wolf, 6.25% Red Wolf, and 6.25% Coyote
5. Is your character a Luperci?: Yes
6. Other 'Souls Characters: Orin Takekuro
7. How you found 'Souls?: (Not required for returning or current members.)
8. Are you joining a pack?: CdM! Wif mommy and daddy!
9. If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: OOC
10. Profile or writing examples: http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2676
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet!

Although you've been accepted to the game, the leader still has to respond to the thread to OOCly accept you to their pack -- don't worry, though; if you're rejected from the pack you'll be titled as a Loner, and you're free to pursue other packs or the same one later.

Post-Joining Process
Mandatory:
    [*]Make an In Character post within five days. Post a thread request to get started, or consider starting or replying to an open thread. [*]Please let us know in the Absentee Thread if you plan to be absent for more than four days.[*]Keep reading! While there's only a minimum of three topics you have to read to join the game, we provide a wealth of information for a reason -- we expect players to read and reference this material often while they roleplay at 'Souls.
Preferred:
    [*]If you're leaving us, please try to let us know in the Player Updates forum. There is no penalty for leaving; you're free to re-join at any time later.
Still Need a Bit of Help?

You can find a wealth of information on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once -- the guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference. Post any questions you may have in the Questions and Help forum. Check the FAQ first, though! Failing all else, contact a staff member.

If you need help getting adjusted to your pack, you should talk to your pack leader! They can help you to understand the pack's rank system and how to get a better rank, as well as direct you to plots, potential thread partners, and active members of the pack who may be interested in engaging you.

Since Robin was born into CdM, I'll go ahead and title you. :3

Meghann will still need to adjust the rank/game stats though. :O
Will do as soon as I pick my mom up from work! YAY YAY YAY ROBIIIIIN! <3
Shouldn't it be Princess instead of Prince? Lol.
Lol, yes it should be XD
NO. KIRI HAS SPOKEN. ROBIN IS NOW MALE. KIRI'S WORD IS LAWWWWWWWWWW

-quietly fixes-
Ummmm... Actually it should be Infanta. ^^; She's in the rank table as Infanta! xD Prince/Princess is 4+ months, it's just always been two puppy rank levels in CdM (though I'm considering getting rid of that, personally).
Derp, we all fail XD
Hahahhaa.

<3
Ahahaha. This is a hilarious clusterfuck. XD <3 -fixes-
Don't worry, Libri is here now and will fix.

faen ta deg, sie.
jeg elsker deg for alltid, min kjerring koneeee~
SORRY. IF I CAN DRAW A LINE FROM ANYTHING TO BATMAN, IT SHALL BE DONE. D8
Jeeze guys! I wander off for one minute and look what happens! hehehehe

Thaaaank you! <3
I will be expecting that.
BTW, what is the mentors icon? It looks like a leaping Yodaperci.
A Luperci being all "-HUG?- Big Grin" but I love Yodaperci. Also I am having fun with your title. >D
hehe I see that. I would much love it if it said Stegosaurus instead. bwahahaha
Reading Kiri's Batman comment made me think that we need an Adam West wolf here at 'Souls... >_>