Would you be my friend?
[html]

248/ Final! weeeh!! Big Grin

Despite having rejected Ayasha's offer to join AniWaya, the white female offered her a possibility of returning to the packlands whenever she needed. A warm feeling bloomed on the older female's chest. She had been accepted by this wolf, and by extent, by the rest of the pack. But she stopped her train of thought right there. If she wanted the acceptance of the entire pack, she would have to meet them first. One step at a time. But so far, making a friend was all that she needed.

"I will return for sure Ayasha, maybe later, but i will." The dark-faced female could feel the other's grief at the perspective of her leaving, specially because her words had given the impression that she was bidding a farewell. But instead of leaving inmediately, both females kept walking for some more minutes, until a chilling wind ruffled their pelts and sent chills down their spines. The chestnut female was afraid that her young friend would get too cold or something, so she suggested that she returned to her packlands to find a shelter. "I will return someday, don't worry. Maybe then i will stay longer." She said, calming down the protesting girl. Her eyes were a bit droppy, but she hid it by wagging her tail enthusiastically while she spoke her farewell words to the blue-eyed girl.

After saying goodbye, both females parted ways. Aysaha towards her home. Luna towards her homeless existence, traveling wherever her feet led her.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]