I want to learn, what I can't be taught
His trip to his uncle's hadn't gone the way he was expecting. Instead of learning things, Galileo had asked Aslan to become a part of a pack he was making. Aslan had accepted the offer on a few terms, those which his uncle had accepted. Now he just needed to speak to Aylar about it.

He put his horse away and made his way inside the house. "Aylar? I need to speak with you about something." He walked to where his mother was. He sat down in front of her. "While I was at my uncle's he asked me to join a pack that him and two other women are creating." He took a deep breath, "The reason you allowed me to go visit Galileo was because you said that he could teach me things that you yourself could not. I told him that I would come to his pack if, and only if.. He promised to teach me the things I came to him for and if he allowed me to visit you once every two weeks for two days.. I told him that I would speak to you about it and I also told him that I would not be staying for a long time.. I want to go for maybe a few months, just to learn the things that I need to learn. I will not go however, if you do not want me too.." He looked into his mother's eyes. She had been so kind to him and now he felt like he was abannodning her.

But that wasn't what was happening. He wanted to go to this new pack so that he could learn to protect his family. He only wanted what was best for his family. "I promise if you allow me to go you will see me every two weeks, perhaps more frequently now that I have a horse and that I will not stay with my uncle forever. Like I said, I just want to learn." He gave a quick nod of the head, his words sounded good to him.
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

To be honest, she'd been expecting this. It had happened with Sarajevo and while he hadn't actually left the pack, it was almost the same. He was never around, Io had at first be sad, then angry, and then... And then she hated cared, she had accepted it was apart of growing up.She guessed this was how her father felt when she had left, and how her great aunt had felt. Her mother would have never felt that way though. Her life's loves were still there. The pack would never move, Cesarski would never fall. And Europa would never be so 'cruel and traitorous' as to leave her duties behind.

'Fine' Io said, looking away, her face frowning sharly. 'Go'. She needn't have said anything else. Her tone was sharp, but none the less had the common air calmness about it. 'But you dare turn out like Galileo and I swear...' she trailed off, she had no real threat, but she could come up with one. 'Tell Galileo and his women good luck'. Galileo wwas with two women? Man whore.The good luck part wasn't a lie, she really did wish him all the best. Because even though she hated him, he still grew up with her.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
Aslan was expecting more from her.. It seemed like she didn't care. But he knew better, he knew that she cared. He just wished that she would show it. Her threat was empty but he didn't care, he wouldn't turn out like his uncle. Even though he didn't really know what 'like his uncle' was. He wanted Aylar to still love him, he wanted her to be sad that he would be gone for a while. His ears flattened and his eyes welled up with tears. Even though he was excited about learning whatever it was Galileo had to teach him he would be sad to leave the only home he had really known. He would miss Sarajevo, he would miss Guzel, he would miss her pups but most of all he would miss Aylar.

He had felt so close to her. Ever since she had calmed him down after his mother's death he had loved her so much. He adored her and never wanted to leave her. Yet he felt like he had to. He would come back, he wouldn't stay in Galileo's pack for long. Only until he felt he had learned all he needed to. He let a silent tear spill over. It rolled down his cheek and dropped onto his arm. He sniffled and stood. "I love you Aylar... And I will miss you.. But I am coming back, so now I have something to look forward too.. I shall say goodbye to Guzel and her pups.. and I'll say goodbye to Sarajevo..." He wanted to cry, to show how much he would miss them all, "Aylar..." He let the air become silent for a moment, "I just want to thank you.. for everything. For keeping me as your son... for being there for me.. for loving.. and now for letting me go off into the world to learn... I promise you I will be back, and I will be a older when I return for good, and I will be better." He smiled, a few more tears dripping from his eyes, Seni seviyorum. I love you." He smiled again.