hammer and nails
[html]

shall we finish up deary? <33

The wine went down well it seemed as the males drank from the bottle in even gulps to remove the dust that had accumilated around their throats. It was weak wine which was good as neither of them were intending to get intoxicated by the drink, just as a means to an end. Temo spoke and Saul chuckled softly. Of course they weren't going to fit on the first try, it would be a complete miracle if that happened. But the young male was pleased that the man he'd found knew something about what he was trying to do. Saul would have been completely lost if he hadn't found Temo and for that he was grateful. He stood back and watched as the male began making the small adjustments that would make all the difference when it came down to actually putting the door into the doorframe. There was nothing for him to do but learn from the dark male, which the young man did. He might never be as good as Temo, but at least he now had a basic knowledge of carpentry.

Temo told him that they'd gotten lucky with the hinges and Saul nodded softly. There was no real need for him to say anything as Temo went about sanding down the doors before moving on to the hinges. He moved when the male told him to, held bits on that were meant to be held and was a general lacky for the male, which suited the agouti wolf just fine. He helped when they set the doors up and as Temo began screwing the hinges in to place, Saul felt a huge smile race over his face. He stepped back at the same time as the black male, green eyes looking at the near perfect fit that he'd managed to create. "Doors indeed!" Saul chuckled, glancing behind him to see that the sun had set. They'd spent the entire day on the doors.

"Wow, I didnt realise just how late it was! Thank you so much for all your help." He proclaimed, glancing around to try and locate the horse. He spotted Hermes a few metres away, silently dozing by one of the many trees outside the apartments. He chuckled softly, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth to call the animal over. Hermes padded slowly forward, head hanging with tiredness. "I'd better return him to his stall, he looks like he'd drop here. Thank you again Temo. Can I walk you back to your house?" He asked. If the male accepted, the two of them would move off towards Trenton and Saul would continue onward to the ranch. If not, Saul continued on with Hermes, waving over his shoulder to the male that had helped mend just a little bit of Cerne Rise.

"Saul speaks." Saul thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.saul-rain-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1a1616 2px 2px 2px;}
.saul-rain-2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#8699aa;}
.saul-rain-2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saul-rain-2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#473c3d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B2VOj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #473c3d; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9aadbc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

After another few moments of critical analysis of his work on the doors, Temo gathered up his tools and carefully placed them in their bag. A quick cleanup of the area where they worked and putting away the wood that was used to set the doors while they were worked on. The scraps Temo placed into what looked like a fire wood pile.

Temo nods at Saul, "Trenton, hmm," he said, "No, Jace and I live up by Westville. We have a nice house that survived the years of neglect pretty well." He picked up the bag of tools and slinged it over his shoulder. "Look me up if you need anything else." Temo said to Saul as they part company and go separate directions, one with his horse, the other with his tools. "You can leave a note on my door if our paths refuse to cross at the time." he finished and waved as he turned and padded off towards home.

<style type="text/css">
.Temo-spider b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Temo-spider .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Temo-spider p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Temo-spider {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#548B54; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2941/temospider2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548B54; padding: 10px 0px 207px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]