Don't feel bad, it can be be much worse.
323(+2) :: Here it is! It takes place round 11 am in the stables. Let me know if you want me to change something XD
[html]

As she reached the stables, the medic felt the familiar smell of horses. It had passed some time since she came here for the first time. Her black lips twisted into a grin as said building came to view. Her mood was clearly better than the day before, but she wasn't sure whether it had to be with the fact that she was going to see the horses or that she had decided that the changes occured within the pack wouldn't affect her. Maybe the second option was the most plausible. She wouldn't allow all this situation to confuse or intimidate her. Besides, she was yet to meet the strangers, and she wanted to evaluate them by herself than to trust entirely on the other's descriptions. But she was already getting an idea about how these newcomers were.

The woman's dark feet made no sound against the earth as she crossed the working fields and reached the fence that prevented the horses from running away. A small breeze blew in her direction, carrying her smell to the grazing animals and removing her hair, which was again adorned with a few feathers and a flower that she had found on her way there. The equines lifted their heads as they caught the smell of the stranger, but otherwise, they didn't display any sort of recognizement. The woman placed a hand over the fence and slid it over the wooden surface as she walked along it, heading towards the entrance of the building.

Nothing had changed since the last time she had been there, except maybe that most of the horses were inside, dozing or just standing there, kinda surprised by her presence. With cautious steps, Luna carried herself inside the place and towards one of the animals, which was staring at her with curiosity and emmitting small grunts. Her green eyes traveled across the equine's body as she stretched a hand to touch it.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.zero-pink p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-pink b {color:#f74883; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 329 OOC: whee fun!

Liliana was taking care of the horses, even though it wasn’t her job anymore. She knew it was to be done and she had no one else to turn to but her mate. She was once again teaching her children about the animals, this time the sheep. Their wool was nearly ready to be sheered, and she herself was mentally trying to figure out how to do it without hurting the animals. She couldn’t read so books that helped others could not help her, she hoped to find someone to teach her two how to read, then maybe they would be better off than her. She was being bombarded by questions when she heard someone enter the stables. Peeking her head over the stall that kept the few sheep they had, she spotted the woman who she never saw before and stood, opening the stall a crack and ushering her two children out of the stall.

“Hello there, you must be new around here. My name is Liliana Utina. And these two are Kuruk and Saqui”

She said, letting herself be known she was there, and introducing herself and her children at the same time.She smiled at the woman, welcoming, though quite curious as to what could bring the woman around. Her spirit guide was again present as she found herself in the company of others. He had made it a point to show himself every once in a while, but with the new stress and changes that had been made, Liliana had been greatly effected by them. The porcupine was there for assurance, though usually a threatening one rather than much of a comfort, though his words would always be kind he made sure to point out that he could easily throw his quills and they could hurt if he wished them to. He was behind the three, slightly visible to the new woman, but more of a presence than anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

456(+2)

As the equine before her showed no signs of anger or disconfort, she decided that it was safe to touch it. The animal was beautiful, and there was some sort of contained energy and emotion that Luna could notice on its eyes. Its gaze got caught in hers for a few seconds, until the animal turned its massive head to the opposite side. Luna followed the horses move and looked on its direction out of reflex just in time to see another being of her species walking out from what she supposed was a paddock, where some white and whooly animals romped happily. She did recognize these animals because they were quite common back in the city, unlike the horses, from which she knew little to nothing. But then, her gaze returned to look at the dark-coated Luperci who stood before her, two smaller creatures at each of her sides. Pups. The Kunikoti's face illuminated at the sight of these young beings, and a kind smile covered her face as she retrieved her arm and placed it by her side.

Her fine ears picked up the sound of the other's voice, which resulted conforting for the masked she-wolf. She could detect kindness in it, so she felt free to lower her guard and wagged her tail as a sign of happyness and trust. After all, she was the kind of people who trusted strangers right away, no matter what their demeanor was in the beginning. "Nice to meet you and your pups Liliana. I'm Luna Sabino. And no, i've been to AniWaya for quite a time, it is just that i haven't been around for some days." She had lost the track of the days that had passed so far, so she could only make an aproximation. With hesitant steps she walked closer to the ebony-haired woman and stopped a few feet away, far enough so they could talk confortably. "I see that you like animals. Are you an Elan Soquili?" She asked, using the name that she knew was used for those who took care of animals. Her head tilted to one side as something caught her eye behind the other's brown shape, momentarily dividing her attention between the other woman and that. It looked like a porcupine, but she wasn't sure, so she re-focused her attention on the two pups, Kuruk and Saqui as their mother had introduced them, and smiled at them. Out of habit, she kneeled on her spot to be at a more confortable level with the pups. She hoped that the mother didn't mind that she got so close to the creatures, so she didn't attempt to grab them and instead paid as much attention as she could to her.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:369 OOC: Big Grin

Liliana smiled as the woman greeted her kindly, it seemed she was out of the loop as Luna spoke of living here for some time. Liliana had been so busy with the horses, breeding, and her pups that she had so little time for personal life, now that she was no longer the master she felt no need in breeding the cows and sheep anymore, though she was sure they would reproduce eventually, she did not want to help aid the new chief in his domination.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Luna, I am sorry I have not met you before hand, especially after all this has started.”

She said waving towards where the first meeting had been when her demotion was announced. Her’s as well as Nayati’s and any other master. She had reluctantly given up her cloat, though she could not take away her tattoo, she’d been slowly making it into a permanent part of her body, with a little help here and there, she was a master, no matter what anyone said. She couldn’t help frowning at the question. The lowest rank of animal carer wasn’t even where Liliana was at.

“I’m afraid not, I use to be the Nadi Tadita, but due to recent... events I have been demoted to Itse.”

She said a little stiffly. She watched as the woman bent down to meet Liliana’s children, but they were quiet and shied away. Lili smiled apologetically. They were not used to intereaction like they sould, Lili had been busy and so had Nayati, their lives had been quite fufilling, and even more so when breeding season had come along.

“I’m sorry they are still a little bit shy. What is your rank here in AniWaya, and since you are actually an old member.... what do you think about these.... new leaders.”

Liliana said quietly, not wanting to speak too loud, and she was sure if she did someone would end up hearing and that would be the death of her, or at least something not so good would happen to her. She was sure she was at least safe here.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

381(+2)

Maybe Luna didn't fully understand Liliana's problems because she wasn't a mother herself, but she sympathised with her. These times had been hard for everybody, and the mother had to be strong for her pups. Every mother had to be. With a smile, she dismissed her apolody. There was no need to do so. At least she understood that part.

Her question was answered with a negative answer from the dark hued woman. So not only the Kalona had been affected by all of this. The news added a some more weight to the healer's worries. The confusion beneath her gaze made itself clear when she tilted her head at the once animal carer. It must have been a very hard blow to be demoted from a respectable rank to the one given to the newcomers...a rank unsituable for a person who had once been a master. "I am sorry to hear that. That is just unfair." She said. The pups didn't seem interested in her, more like wary of the stranger's presence. Momentarily leaving the discussion aside, her vivid green eyes looked at the younglings, smiling kindly at them before getting back to her feet.

"I hold the rank of Kunikoti. But it looks like i haven't been required in an emergency yet." There was a tint of relief in her voice at this point. She was glad that nobody was sick or injured, which reinforced the idea that Dawali had led the tribe wisely. "The new leaders..." She didn't like how those words sounded. Looking at her feet and placing a finger under her chin, she pondered abot which would be the correct words. "I haven't met them yet. So i fear i can't give you a good answer, but so far i have heard nothing but negative words about them." Then she lowered her arm and stared back at the wolfdog. "The impression that they have given so far is not good at all, and i fear that the same goes for me. I don't think that i like them." She had kept her voice as low as her partner's. That wasn't good either. Their words seemed dangerous as well, specially if they reached the ears of somebody who would not be disposed to listen to them.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC Stuff

Liliana shrugged off the apology, after all it wasn’t Luna’s fault this happened to her. She blamed it on the man that took over. He’d seen him look at her and knew that look from so many others, he was bias and racist. She would do her best to keep away from him and just do her job,

“Well I think it’s best not to get near them at all. My advice is to steer clear and do your job, though I’m glad you don’t have too much to do... but I have a feeling that will change.”

She didn’t know what was going on but she could tell they were getting ready for something, and she didn’t like it, which meant she should keep her head low... or try, though she didn’t seem to mind talking about it openly and wasn’t afraid of much, but then she had little experience defending herself. She smiled at the wolf hoping to give courage and faith in her packmates. They were what mattered not the leader. He was one man, though that one man hid behind his goons the whole time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

386(+2) :: XD

Liliana's waryness did not surprise the medic the slightest. Who wouldn't be if they had just been demoted for apparently no reason? "I suppose so, yeah." She agreed. "But the fact that i do not know them in person is a bit scary." To try to keep away from somebody who's looks were unknown to oneself was not exactly the best thing. In the other hand, to keep herself under cover, not making them aware of their presence, seemed like a good way to keep herself sake. However, she doubted that they hadn't noticed her smell yet. Her shelter wasn't exactly the most dull of all, and her presence was strongly imprinted on it. But that was not really important. A glance at the black hued woman's feet showed her who were the most vulnerable members of the group. Puppies --specially of this age-- were completely dependent on their parents, and if something happened to them, they were completely alone. The kind, dark hued woman could not supress a smile as she thought about the innocence of these beings. The mother's encouraging smile also helped her own smile to grow wider, soothing her uneasyness over the topic of the most vulnerable of the AniWayans.

Her attention returned to the mother once more. "Rather than our duties i find the younglings to be a more important matter." She said, carefully lowering the tone of her voice. "I mean, if something happens to the parents then that Mas...whatever is his name, could have a free access to them." The idea was more unsettling than anything. So she did not ponder about it for too long. Hoping that the animal caretaker (no matter what the others said, she had been demoted unfairfully) took the quirk on her sudden change of topic, she turned towards one of the pens where the equines that used to and still catched her attention rested, low puffs coming from their snouts as they eyed the small group with curiosity. "I've always wondered how is it to ride a horse." Maybe the sudden change of topic was too sudden, but she had never been good at baring with any sort of tension, and she much preferred the topic of the equines than that of the new 'leader and his cruel way to treat others.

table by lin
<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC Stuff

Liliana thought the wolf took her words awefully seriously, she only meant not to get mixed with them, not to hide and never see them, but she was sure to find out that would be harder than that took anyway.. She smiled at the woman.

“Yes but one has to do their duties to keep their own heads low, if they aren’t there is the excuse that you leach off the pack and then the circle of things happen. I won’t mix myself in with these thugs. I do put my family before myself, but that means I have to keep myself safe as well.”

She said. Actions always made one thing good or bad it depended on what choice a wolf made and this she learned well enough since the passing of her parents. She was happy with the change in subject especially since it was something to do with the thing she loved the most.

“If you would like I can show you, the pups will be fine as long as we do this in the padock outside.”

She said, she’d boarded the spots where the puppies could get under the paddock she used to train the horses. She did not twant them getting hurt and that was by far the best way to do so. Turning to the pups they were still looking back at Luna with curiousity more than the fear they showed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]
[html]

264w :: Sorry for the delay XD You can pp Luna into following Liliana to the paddock if you wish XD

Luna felt like clapping her hands and jumping on one feet when the black hued female agreed to show her what several week living in AniWaya (and her own insecurity) hadn't done. Horseride. She knew that horses where an important part of the AniWayan culture, since many of these animals occupied the place at once, and by their looks, they were very well taken care of. The expectancy of following these customs made her grin and wag her tail wildly, joy held within her eyes. "Thank you Liliana!" She said, holding her hands behind her back and looking at the caretaker with expectancy. But her eyes turned to the floor towards something that had catched her attention. With curiosity beneath her own, she moved her eyes towards the two pups standing there, still. The healer looked at them tenderly and reassuringly, but made no movement to lean down. To break the ice wth such shy creatures she would have to go step-by-step, so she kept her distance and tried not to step between them and their mother.

Back to business, Luna's attention drifted towards the paddock that the mother had previously mentioned. With a somehow insecure tone, she adressed said woman. "So...what are we going to do now?" Her masked face showed the insecurity held in her voice. She was new to all of this, and she was unsure about how to handle the animals. But seeing as the animals would not like to cooperate with her if she showed off her insecurity, she tried to calm herself, slowly letting out a breath.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 398 :: OOC: :3

The second the pups saw Liliana open the paddock to Strawberry’s stall they went into a frenzy. They looked at one another with twin grins on their faces. They had learned to love the horses, though that could change at any time, but Liliana had taught them horses could be used for much more than just food alone. Lili took the halter of Strawberry and pulled her out of the stall towards the back where she quickly replaced the halter with a bridle.

“Well first we introduce you to sitting on a hores.”

She said, with a slight smile on her face, the pups were outside already screaming the word horse, but keeping their distance, they knew that they would scare their mother if they got too close to the feet of the horse, they were not quite agile enough to dodge the feet and having pups under the horses made them very nervous indeed, which would cause for one accident or another. They moved out into the fenced area towards the small paddock that Liliana used to do her training. It was a new and recent build, but it helped her expectially with difficult horses like Buck.

“I think Strawberry will do you fine, she’s just foaled not too long ago, so she needs a bit of energy.”

She said, she left Heritage in the stall he shared with his mother so the horse could have time without him. She trusted Liliana enough that the little colt would not get harmed, and she was such a docile creature anyway it wouldn’t have been too hard to calm her. In entering the paddock she turn the horse so that Strawberrie’s left side was facing Luna.

“Now to get on, will be a bit more difficult than normal because i don’t have a saddle on her, but this rock should help boost you up, just grab her at the end of her mane and pull up. Don’t worry her hair won’t be pulled out and she is use to the gesture.”

She said quickly. She’d seen the incredulous looks wolves gave her when she told them to do that. The horses didn’t really have feeling in their manes, that reason was unknown to Liliana but that didn’t matter, it was just the safest way to get up barebacked.

<style>
.lili-texthorse-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:159px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.lili-texthorse {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lili-texthorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lili-texthorse .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lili-texthorse p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.lili-texthorse b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
473(+2) :: Sorry sorry for the delay!! D: But i'm here already XD
[html]

The masked she wolf kept her urge of laughing at the top of her lungs and clapping her hands as she followed Liliana towards some kind of paddock behind some of the stalls. The healer headed towards one of the stalls to take out the horse that they would be using for their session, and meanwhile, the earthen-colored female looked at the pups, how they reacted when the mother allowed them into the fenced area. They looked ecstatic, yet they remained in a safe corner of the paddock, probably to allow the elders to do their thing. Luna smiled. What a lovely pair of pups.

Her eyes traveled by the playful youth to the hybrid, who was already leading the brute they would work with towards the center of the small area. Luna neared the pair with a big smile showing part of her white teeth, now also because of the news of the newborn resting in 'Strawberry's' stall. Maybe she could ask Liliana to show it to her later. Meanwhile, she focused on the mare before her. Padded hands extended towards the massive body of the equine to warn her about her presence. "Hello Strawberry" Her voice was also soothing, so the horse also knew her by it. Her touch was soft on the animal's pelt as she listened to the black hued woman's instructions, and her words made her feel a bit more nervous. She was going to ride without a saddle? those things were made to make riding more confortable, or at least that was what she knew. Her knowledge on that was very limited, fed only by the information that León had provided her.

However, she followed her instructions, but was slightly taken aback when she mentioned pulling the animal's mane. "A-are you sure that it won't hurt her?" she said as she grasped a tuff of hair from the mane, pulling it lightly, as if to prove Liliana's point. The mare stepped one leg aside, but there was no reaction of pain, so Luna felt confident enough to pull the main a bit harder to propel herself over the beast, at the beginning having some trouble to pass her leg over the animal's body, but in the end managing to do so without falling. The new weight put on her back made the mare move a bit aside, but the dark hued wolfess managed to find a confortable position, untangling her tail from her skirt and pulling it on the upper part of her tights. Holding the lock of Strawberry's mane between her hands, she looked at Liliana. "I'm up. What do i do now?" Climbing up the horse, done. But she still had no idea how to lead it. Maybe it obeyed spoken orders? Whatever was needed to be done, she felt quite nervous about it.

<style>
.zero-pink p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-pink b {color:#f74883; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]