season of mists and mellow fruitfulness
[html]

She watched the ceremony without fidgeting too much, not wanting to draw any attention to herself. Wretch didn't wish to be seen or spoken to unless it was required; she was learning the lay of the lands, as her rank requested...but she didn't care much for the social aspect of it. The girl liked to explore and enjoy the lands by herself without anyone else about, for the most part; that was when she felt most at ease. With the green world all about and no one there to look at her except the beasts of the forest. She got along quite well with most creatures that she came across. Canines were still a mystery.

When it was the correct time, her father picked her up into his arms. With her leg broken where it was, walking was impossible. She bowed her head to the others at his words, acknowledging that she was going to help lead the way to the orchard. She then ducked her head slightly, turning her gaze away from the large group that was following them. If she didn't look at them, maybe her heartbeat would go back down to a normal range. She kept her blue eyes focused on Saul and on the woods in front of them as the orchard came into view ahead. "We're here" She said quietly, glancing back to them and then to the lands before them.

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

It wasn't too long before she saw Ookami making his way up to the ceremony grounds and make his way to her. She wasn't sure if she should be upset with him for being out of sight for so long or just brush it away so she remained silent as he approached and sat down next to her with a smile and 'hello love'. She gave a simple smile in response as her ears went back a little feeling the sweet peck he gave. She almost feared he'd end up doing what Domonick did to her, though her and Domonick weren't mates, they were close to becoming such...

Her attention was soon wavered from Ookami to Jace who she hadn't seen in quite some time, seasons really. She gave a light laugh to the colorful female, "No, I don't avoid others just remain elusive.." A large grin came to her muzzle enjoying her response. Her eyes glanced over to Ookami then to another female who came quickly over to them with much excitement. She couldn't recall the female's name but knew she'd seen her before and even exchanged friendly words...but when had Adonia ever exchanged unkind or unfriendly words? Never that she could recall. "Hey!" She said in the same happy tone the female gave her name when she came up to the small group. She couldn't help but notice the slight hint of sorrow but didn't bring it up or show that she noticed the female's sadness.

The attention of the pack was soon brought to Saul and the two that were about to become one; Nayru and Gideon. Adonia didn't really know much if anything about the two other than Nayru was one of the leaders, but Gideon she didn't really know at all. She felt bad that she didn't know much about them, but still she was excited for the two and knew how nice it was to have a significant other even though she hadn't had the chance to enjoy it herself. The ceremony didn't last long but it was nice and it showed how much she enjoyed it as her tail was at a constant wag. Standing up once it was time to go to the festival she made her way to Adela and the cargo she hauled. Her hand came up to the bridge of her horse's long snout giving her a soothing pet before she turned her head around to see where Ookami was knowing it was just a matter of seconds before she would need to follow Saul and the others to the festivities with the ram that was to be the meal.

[/html]
[html]

wooooooop paaartaaay! <33

They had arrived at the orchard, the quiet confirmation from Wretch was enough to make the male glance down at his daughter in his arms. She was so nervous and shy that he wondered how she was going to get through this evening. Of course, her injury made it clear to everyone that she was free to leave at any point and not cause offense to the parties involved. He just hoped she would stick around long enough to eat something and perhaps make a friend or two. He knew it was probably too much to ask, but he could hope anyway. He settled her in a seat she wished to be placed in, straightening up and watching as others came into the orchard. Something struck him as odd and it took him a good few moments to figure out that Melee, while at the front of the line into the orchard, was not talking at all and walked solemly beside her brother. It was odd to see her in such a way and Saul wanted to find out what was wrong. Of course, there was someone else who wanted to see him. As he was about to move, a dark form darted forward out of the trees. It took him a moment to realise it was Tawny before she shifted into her optime form and handed him two necklaces. She spoke so softly that Saul strained to hear what she said before she turned and raced out of the area. Tawny would probably be a good friend for Wretch- the two of them were both incredibly shy and hated large crowds of people.

He stood, watching as Adonia arrived, dragging a sheep behind the horse. It would have to be skinned and cooked, but Saul was pleased to see the fire he'd created earlier was still glowing. It needed stoking up and Saul moved away to chuck a few large logs onto the embers. Almost at once it roared to life and Saul motioned for Adonia to bring the sheep closer. "Thank you for doing this Adonia. It won't be long before we have too many sheep to deal with, I'm sure." He already knew the situation with their animals and now there was one less sheep. But soon enough he was sure they would find a ram and then lambing season would be in full swing. Saul straightened and stepped away, his eyes searching for Melee. He found her and moved closer to his niece. She seemed so quiet and restrained that he had no idea what to say to her. Green eyes looked down at her body, a sigh escaping. "He'll always be your father Melee. Nothing will ever change that." He spoke softly, a creamy hand aiming to lay on her arm in a supportive gesture. He always felt as though he had a strong bond with his niece and he hoped she didnt push him away then. As more and more people came into the clearing, Saul gave a soft grin. It was so good to see everyone here and he knew the night would be filled with fun, for almost everyone.

<style>
.saul-q32 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-q32 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-q32 b {color:#2A2E1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-q32 {background-color:#CFDF97; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#737F4B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:215px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saul-q32-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.meleegifty b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.meleegifty p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.meleegifty {width:400px;border:1px solid #b3c5ee;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... egifty.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:180px;background-color:#4d78c7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#b3c5ee;}
</style>

Word Count: 384

The bitterness was out of character for her. Usually she was bouncy, energetic thing that couldn't sit still. Now she felt tired, rundown and unsettled. Her tail flicked from one side to the other occasionally. It was the only motion or sign of her restlessness. Already, she felt like fleeing the harvest festival for a nature walk that could help clear her head. Yet she remained out of loyalty to the main pieces of her family that were gathered. That and she was actually somewhat hungry, despite the butterflies that had been dancing madly around in her stomach since that morning. Somehow they were not filling her up, her stomach still grumbled hungrily as she scented food on the air. It hadn't appeared for everyone to eat yet, though, so she had to wait patiently like all the rest of the pack. Though she did momentarily wonder if they would notice her slipping away to steal a portion of the food prior to it being served... undoubtedly Range or Saul would.

Before the food arrived, though, her stalwart uncle was at her side. Before Melee could even react to Saul's presence, he was talking to her and his hand was on her arm. The girl's face flushed - not that anyone could see it under her fur - and her heated gaze was temporarily cast at the tied pair of Gideon and Nayru. She felt guilty that Saul had noticed her secret distaste for this whole ordeal. Even though she had thought she was being horribly subtle, it seemed that she had been very wrong. Her bi-toned gaze flicked up at her uncle, then looked outward at the sheep that was roasting. The scent of it cooking was making her stomach grumble more than the previous smells had, because it was right there, just begging to be eaten...

Before the silence stretched between his comment and her response, Melee spoke. "And she'll never be my mother." she responded, simply. It wasn't the entirety of her concerns, but it was the most that she was willing to offer at that moment. The girl tipped her head upward, moving closer to her uncle to hug him and lick affectionately at his cheek. "Great ceremony." the girl said, hoping to turn the topic from her inner turmoil.

[/html]
[html]

Saul set her down carefully at the spot of her choice. The group was following them slowly toward the orchard, members breaking off and going their separate ways. Gideon seemed very smiley and happy to her, which was good - he had a mate, now. Wretch felt that the male deserved to be happy, after all that he had done for her in particular. He'd saved her from the beast that had attacked her at the borders, which had saved her life. She was still healing and felt sore some days, but at least she was alive. The pack was lucky to have a warrior like that to defend them from threats like that terrible monster.

Wretch's stomach growled as she looked out over the throng of canines that had gathered. She was hungry...so hopefully the food would be ready soon. She hugged her arms around her sides, looking down at the soil beneath her paws. Her cast didn't cover her entire leg and she was able to wiggle her toes, doing so in a jerky motion as an ant crawled over her furry foot. She didn't mind bugs too much as long as they kept their distance from her. Otherwise, if they were inside Cerne Rise or any other building that she occupied, they were fair game for squishing.

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Some he recognized, some he did not recognize as Temo surveyed the group that had gathered. He knew there were many, especially from the other pack, that he had not met yet. His eyes stopped roaming when he saw Jace. She was busy talking with friends and she seemed happy and it warmed his heart to see her happy again.

When the ceremony got under way, he watched with interest. He had not seen such lengths gone through for a couple that proclaimed their love for each other and raise a family. In his birth pack, one just announced their intent at a pack gathering and you were mates. The pack was not into ceremonies or wasting time with such extravagances.

After the ceremony, when everyone began making their way to the orchard for the festival, Temo worked his way to Jace. Coming up to her, he put an arm around her shoulders in a small hug and whispered into her ear, "Hi beautiful." A quiet hi and nod to the others that were with Jace, he walked with her to the orchard.

<style type="text/css">
.Temo-spider b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Temo-spider .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Temo-spider p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Temo-spider {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#548B54; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2941/temospider2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548B54; padding: 10px 0px 207px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
This will probably be the last post for this thread. PP of Ookami was agreed, the song they're singing is Here
Ookami sings
Jace sings
Both sing
3+ (lyrics not included)

The wedding was beautiful as she was sure it would be, she herself had not had such a lavish ceremony but she did not need one. Jace had never been one of fanciful delights or pleasures, she was down to earth and simple, the only custom she held of marriages was getting stupid drunk. She held onto Temo's hand throughout the ceremony as Gideon and Nayru joined thier lives together. Every so often she caught eyes with someone and gave them a smile. The journey to the orchard for the festival was a hectic one, with all of them following little Wretch held in Saul's arms, Jace felt a stab of anger towards whomever had attacked the girl.

She grinned as Temo slung an arm around her shoulder and gave him a bright smile, "Hey love." The canines of her home milled about now, some unsure of what to do to start off the ceremony. When all were assembled Jace stepped forwards from the group, turning to face them and cleared her throat, Ookami stepped up with her, she was nervous, having never sung in front of so many people before

"If i could have your attention please." When everyone was facing her and listening Jace spoke again, "Before we start the festival, myself and Ookami here have a small wedding gift for out leader and her new mate, its not much but we want to sing a song for them that we wrote for the occasion." Short and to the point was what it was all about, then the festival could begin and the food be served to the hungry masses, she winked to Temo in the crowd as she saw him,

'I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything
and everything and I will always care. Through weakness
and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse,
I will love you with every beat of my heart.'

From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I Iive
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on

Oh Woah

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you, (I will love you) as long as I live
From this moment on

Singing for Nayru and Gideon she was, but to Temo was the song dedicated, her life, her heart.
[html]

ugh, failsause post

He did not want her to leave his side but he knew she would not be far from him. Plus he wanted to hear her sing. It was not often he has the opportunity to have his ears graced with her voice in song and he enjoys every minute when he does get to listen to Jace sing.

Tonight would be a rare treat hearing Jace sing with someone else. Her voice was beautiful with Ookami's voice. It saddened him a little that he would never join in singing with Jace. Temo knew that he did not have the voice for it.

Temo waited the several minutes while everyone clapped and thanked Jace and Ookami for the beautiful song. As the food was served and the festivities began, he approached them, "You both have a beautiful talent and sound so good singing together." He gathered her hand into his and pecked a kiss onto her cheek, "Shall we partake in the festivities now?" he quietly asked her.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]