Invasion of a name
WC:3+

The Sawtooth she wolf left the house of the Katruk woman, she was so charming and sweet. Stepping out of the house, the Sawtooth female pushed a hair be hide her ear. As she brought a finger to her mouth, licking it, as she smacked her lip. Such a wonderful taste that the female left upon her lips and fingers. The tea was wonderful, and Sky was such a nice host, but really it was time for her to head back home. Charm had gotten more then what she came for, not like that was bad thing. The black, white and brown lady looked around; there was one small issue here. She had gotten here to this house because she was lead here, and there was something for the female Sawtooth to look at while she was being lead here. Now she was stuck with finding her way back to the border lines on her own. She sighed as the finger drew under her nose, dropping the long digits down to her side. Looking around the female sighed and stepped down onto the ground as she bit down softly on the inside of her mouth.

One brown leg and one black leg moved over the dirt ground as she worked on finding her way back to the pack lands that she was a member of now. She was no longer in the Sawtooth pack she was a Dreamer. A proud member of Crimson Dreams, she had met one female in the pack that if things worked out well she could see her-self being with her for a brief play in time. Till she got bored with her, or till someone better came along. Either way, she had a few choices she could have over for a night or two if she happened to get an itch that needed to be fixed, and the best part of all? Her Aunt Charm wasn’t there watching her every move glaring at her and signing to her to find a male, and be happy with him. She loved her Aunt but sometime she just didn’t get it.
He wanted to find some rose bushes he could plant for Sky. He had the feeling she would enjoy having them. He also wanted to find some lilac bushes, and some different flower bulbs. Whatever happened, he would have flowers planted for the woman he was in love with. He paused as he saw a stranger exiting her house. Nothing new there, she was the pack's healer. The stranger seemed to be lost, though. Tal approached her with a warm smile. He was a nice guy, a real gentleman.

"Hello there. You look a little lost, ma'am. Can I help you? I'm Taliesin Dir Rhiannon. My friends call me Tal." He stopped a few foot away, close enough they wouldn't have to yell, but not so close as to make her unhappy or uncomfortable.
[html]

out of character text

The Sawtooth female turned her head to the sound of the voice, her small but multiple braids flew out and then came down as she looked to the white male. For a male he wasn’t bad looking, but then again he was a male, so really that was not something that she would even think about sharing a night with. The she wolf was enjoying exploring her sexual side without her caretaker shadowing her every move letting her know in her own way whether or not she approves of the younger female’s actions. She batted her eyes at the snow white male, what was the harm in Charm just being her? Nothing as long so long as she played her game carefully, she tossed her shoulders side to side as her hands gathered in front of her. Again she batted her eye lashes over her lilac colored eyes. The female gave a small school girl little giggle, as she gave a small nod. ”Yeah I am Taliesin, You wouldn’t be able to help me get back to the pack borders would ya Handsome?” She spoke in a soft flirty tone as she shifted around side to side looking at the white male.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
His face flushed as she called him handsome. He wasn't used to older women finding him attractive. His smile widened, though, and he nodded. "You aren't too far away from the borders, really. You're from Crimson Dreams? We'll just head right past the border tree, then." He touched her arm lightly to guide her in the right direction.

"So whats your name, ma'am? I'm sure someone as charming as you has a name to go with your lovely personality." he wasn't flirting, not really. The only woman he deliberately flirted with was Sky. It wasn't his fault some things he said came off wrong to those who didn't know him well. Like Mya... though the poor boy didn't know it, Mya had fallen hard and fast for him. And Tal was oblivious to it. He thought of her as a great friend, but not so much as anything else.
WC:3+

There was a hint of pinkness under his snowy white coat as the female shamelessly and bluntly flirted with the quite younger male. The shifted she wolf wasn’t sure if the male knew he was doing it right back to her or not, either way she was going to go ahead and play this cute little game. After all if this male wanted her to part her legs for him, she wouldn’t. Male just did nothing for the odd coloring female. A male would have to rape her if they wanted between her legs that badly. Her head turned softly as the brides moved to cover her other shoulder as she shifted into his touch, as her hip ever so slightly touched his, her hand flew up to her lips as she giggled with a flushed face ”Opps sorry Handsome. If you wouldn’t mind would you lead me? I’m pretty dense.” the brown ears folded back against her head as she batted her lilac colored eyes at the white male again.
She drew her hand to her mouth giggling as she covered her mouth, if she was calling her-self so simple of mind when she was going to have to act like it as well. Charm...” She spoke ever so softly like she was whispering sweet nothing into his ears. Far be it from the two that they were playing with fire, each of them having on common factor, and that was Lucifer Sawtooth. The black monster had sired and raped the white male, while the trio of colors female was the litter mate to the male, such an odd thing that two wolves would have so much in common and not know of it. Though in all truth his last name did not set a light off in her head either. How foolish and stupid she would feel once she found out this bit of information.
((WC: 3+))

He grinned crookedly at the woman as she brushed against him. He reached out a hand to steady her as she murmured her name to him. "Your mother must have known what a charming young woman you would grow up to be, miss." He gave her a roguish wink, not removing his hand from her arm. She was sweet. He was finding himself quite attracted to her. Little did he know this woman he was admiring was his aunt. If he knew, he'd be embarrassed. Afterall, the impure thoughts he was having would have only been marginally appropriate in Inferni, only only accepted by very few there.

He stroked his hand lightly over her arm, smiling at her. He wasn't looking for a lover, but he was enjoying admiring this fair woman from the Crimson dreams lands. Thinking of the Dreamers lands, he spoke again, his voice mildly curious. "I wonder... being part of Crimson Dreams, I'm sure you've met my older brother, Jazper?" He only asked out of curiosity. It was nice to be able to catch up on family when one could. He smiled warmly at the older woman, his tail wagging easily behind him.

It was a nice day, a good day for a stroll. The border tree wasn't far off. One could see it if they knew what they were looking for. In mere moments, the tree was in sight. Tal walked companionably with the woman, his hand still on her arm in what most would consider a romantic gesture, a male leading and protecting a female. It was just how Tal was, he was a good guy at heart. No harm meant by it. He didn't really have a mean bone in his body.

Except when it came to Shaw and Sky. He'd fight to win Sky. He would, here in the very near future, though he didn't yet know it. Whether or not he would win the heart of said fair maiden remained to be seen.