realistic size?
I wanted some feedback on Reed's size chart and to see if you guys think it's reasonable and realistic. I've never done length for wolves before so it's weird to me and I don't want you guys to look at his size chart and go 'wtf how is that possible what' SO YEAH.

and if that's reasonable I can go ahead and work on Fran's. If something in Reed's is a little to skewed or off I'll change it to be more realistic. I'm great with human weight to height ratio but with these guys it's totally different since they're so much more muscular and bah.
This is what I used to gauge my character's stuff cause I fail at math and all.
I used that too, but it didn't exactly give specifics for every inch, so it confused my poor, poor brain. I HATE NUMBERS RAAHHH. Numbers make me so sad.
I actually don't bother to use length at all, so I can't say much about the length, but those stats look otherwise good. I tend to eyeball it if my character is between a certain area, or is made up of various species.
Okay good. I normally don't deal with length at all myself, but I decided to this round for um. some reason. xD Thanks for the help~
Personally I looked at the sizing chart and then looked up the average dimensions for the wolf species I am playing on wikipedia and kind of jammed the two together. Have you tried looking on wikipedia or a site that gives average wolf subspecies sizes? That might help.

Sorry if this is useless, it's what I did though Smile
I normally kinda do, and was gonna, but I decided it was too much work... although I'll look up Labrador and Eastern Timber wolves within the next few days to see if their dimensions are much different from the ones I chose. xDD thanks though ;_;
Labrador and Eastern Timber Wolf

Yes, I obsessively use the RP guide and I love the break down for species on there. Info all in one place.