Number of characters
I've been looking around to see how many characters I am allowed at one time but for some reason am having trouble finding anything on it. Currently I have one character and one temporary (whom will become permanent) but when am I allowed a third/fourth so on? This is just for future reference. Tongue
I'm not entirely sure that there's a cap on how many characters you can have at one time; I know that I have...a lot, and plan for more, and no one's stopped me yet. But on the matter of when you can get more:

Procedures & Regulations
Quote:Additional Characters

New and returning players may join initially with one character. Permission to play a second character is automatically granted after 6 weeks of membership AND 45 IC posts, to be counted from the time the first character's (re)joining thread is complete.

Additional (tertiary, quaternary, and so forth) characters are granted by the 'Souls Assemblage, which evaluates players based on activity.

If desired, players may request a standard SA evaluation for a second character before their 6 weeks/45 posts.

Players must wait four weeks between character requests. For example, Player picks up their second character, Wolf, via the automatic requirements. Player must then wait four weeks before requesting to play Coyote, their tertiary character.

If you drop a character, you must wait two weeks before joining as a new secondary character or requesting a new auxiliary character.

A player may have a maximum of two characters per pack. Exceptions may be sought for temporary plot purposes only.

Players approved for an additional character must pick up the new character within two weeks of approval. Delaying longer will require re-evaluation of activity and re-approval.

FAQs
Quote:How many characters can I have?
Players must complete requirements for their secondary character and request all subsequent characters from the 'Souls Assemblage. Players are evaluated based on their activity between all current characters for requests to obtain tertiary characters and beyond. 'Souls does not limit the number of characters a player may carry -- however, as players are evaluated based on activity, insufficient or imbalanced activity will result in denial of the character application pending activity improvement from the player. See the Rules section for questions regarding auxiliary characters.
There is no cap on how many characters you can have. Though it IS up to SA to approve or disapprove your requests based on IC activity with your characters. Smile
Yeah, as long as you make timely replies to all of your threads, are consistently active, and have a good post count for all of your characters, we're usually pretty pleased... Smile