Joining(2nd char)
Alright, so basically I got all the posts needed to get a second character, but it's not time yet! So I'm going to go ahead and make the application for my second character! (Ha, I'm such an over achiever.)

Profile –
Name: Toby.
Species: Black german shepherd with a tiny bit of silver flecks.
Luperci?: Yes! (Born that way.)
Orientation: Bisexual.
Relations: Mya,(Adopted Sister); other family. (All dead or unknown.)

Personalities:
Toby is a carefree soul. Although he was constantly beaten for his wrong doings in the pack, he was taught how to have a good time. Whether it be laughing at someone's death, making up drama for his own twisted amusement, or simply making other entertained with himself.
Fang is the dangerous, sex-addict type. He is always into the pain of others and the enjoyment for himself. This was the personality that dominated most days during the pack. He's extremely deceiving to some, while totally pissing others off by being blunt. He's definitely not a stable personality. No one really understands anything except that he is definitely bad news.

History: Toby was born and left in the western tangles. Mya's mother found him half-dead when she was pregnant. The pregnancy lasted the first few months of their lives together. Mya was born into the family along with two dead siblings. Toby took to Mya immediately. They became best friends, and he became her protector. To him, Mya was a princess needing a loyal knight. After traveling around together for a while they paused to rest. After Mya and his mother dozed off, Toby sat up to watch over everyone. The only problem was that Toby was caught off guard by a pack of all men. They were quick and way to fast. Toby was stolen from the night just as rain began to cover the scent trail and other members of the viscous pack swept dirt over the tracks. The male was held captive for a long time, until soon his brain turned against him. He developed multi-personality disorder. Once he was free of the torture of the pack, he ran. His world torn to pieces and his brain unable to quite remember any certain part of his pasts before all the pain.

Sample posts;
http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=19764
Hello there!

Thank you for your interest in joining 'Souls! We are reviewing your application at this time. Please be patient and keep an eye on both this topic and your Private Messages!

Your early second character request has been approved :] However, if you're asking to join then you need to have Toby's account made ^^; Please post in here with that account so we can get it titled up for you!
I saw Toby's account here and got him titled.