i'd settle for less
[html]
xD Three days isn't much of a wait, darling. Anyway... Fight posts = probably short. Vesper is trying to bite her legs, and I assume they got close enough so that Evane would be biting her neck. :3

Despite her attempt to appear to be staring at the black wolf’s eyes, Vesper gave something away—or perhaps Evane was getting smart. The legs she had been silently contemplating edged backward, and it was at that moment that the coywolf lunged, running forward.

Evane ran to meet her.

Vesper did not let her plan of attack change, however. She steeled herself despite the instinct to whisk out of danger; she had initiated this attack and would carry it out. She opened her jaws before impact, aiming to snatch one of those legs in them and bite down hard.

She could hear the breathing of the she-wolf overhead; anticipating a bite, she rolled her shoulders forward slightly, pushing the loose skin of her scruff forward. That skin as well as the raised hackles on her neck would ensure that there was padding between those gnashing jaws and important flesh. She felt the teeth make connection with her scruff. The slight pain was tolerable, however, and she continued to try an attack on the legs.

<style type="text/css"> .angryvesp b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;} .angryvesp t {font-style:italic; color:#9a658d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1b364d 1px 1px 1px;} .angryvesp .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .angryvesp p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .angryvesp {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#2c597f; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/1zme93o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c2cdcd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]