Rose petals and a scent of iron [m]severe violence
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: Works fine by me

Lubomir wanted to argue. The fight, the adrenaline was there, in his bloodstream, and only the dazed state of post-unconsciousness was what kept him from doing something unbelievably stupid. She was right, Tayui was right. Lubomir was a weak crippled thing now and even Skoll's look, though it held sympathy, felt like pity. Lubomir was humbled. He sat down on his haunches, wincing as his body shook with the pain. He listened to them both and realised that, had he spoken back to her, he would have come across as insensate, for she valued their efforts. It was the yellow warrior's praise which made him look away. Beyond his responsibilities? He'd just helped a friend. He would have done so for anyone in the pack, regardless of his status. He was no fighter, in any given war he would be minced meat, but it did not mean he could not try.

'Lady Aston, Skoll, please, I do not deserve the praise you give me. Skoll here is my friend, he is a valuable warrior and an even more valued friend. I have seen packs destroyed before, my own was attacked viciously and for no given reason and all my pack members were killed. I have no wish to see Shadowed Sun destroyed. So please, I only did my duty as a pack member.' Lubomir felt the weariness wash over him again. He would need someone tending to his wounds, he would need sleep, recovery, safety. He needed so much right now and really, he realised, he didn't need anything at all. He'd done the bravest thing in his life, the most foolish too, but, as Tayui had said, he might just have saved the lives of many. He was, in some respects, a hero. 'If either of you know someone who would tend to my injuries, I would greatly appreciate it.' Lubomir sat down fully, his head on his paws and sighed softly. The day was still young but already he felt as if he'd travelled for miles. Hopefully someone in the pack had knowledge of medicine enough to heal him.

[/html]
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; outline-color: rgb(154, 154, 154); outline-style: solid; outline-width: 1px; background-color: rgb(104, 214, 235);">
A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.
     Perhaps it was too much to ask for them to simply nod their heads and accept her thanks. She had only fought a few times out of self-preservation, and once, to help someone she had originally hated to the core. A bear, she recalled, had threatened Rain's puppies. Like her friendship with Colibri, her with Rain had started out on the wrong foot. But after that day, they had become friends. But it had all been instinct, knowing that she would have to somehow overcome the disadvantages and overtake the bear. But Rain had thanked her at the end. Why couldn't she thank Skoll and Lubomir?

Indeed, Skoll had a reason to deny her words, but it didn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to be complimented. Lubomir, however, had no reason. She was adamant; no matter what they said, they deserved to be thanked. “Be it your job or not, Skoll, or your memory as a warning, Lubomir, there is no reason you cannot accept my thanks.” She shook her head, chuckling quietly. “You can always be thanked. There... there is no reason not to,” she said, trying to convey the feelings she had. “Even if you were supposed to... thank you.” She smirked, laughing again once more. It was hard not to. Such a silly situation. “Now, it's time to get you boys cleaned up. What do you think?” She grinned, willing away the blood and the pain with a smile. Their efforts were appreciated. They had to know that. It was her duty as a leader to convey that message to them. But now, that had passed, and they had to put it aside and continue on. Now, they needed a medic.

[/html]