No, No Sarian
[html]

Word Count → 330

Kiara had spent the last week with Shiloh and Sarian in the Cerne Rise Apartments. Shiloh was a new mother now and Kiara was helping her raise the young pup. Raising pups was a twenty-four hour job and required constant attention on both their parts. Sarian would wake up every few hours for food and play and most of the time it was at inconvenient hours. Still, this was a natural part of life and the two females would quickly get used to Sarian's awkward schedule. Once the pup got older, her sleeping habits would become regular and she would require less food. Kiara fully intended to teach the young pup how to hunt as soon as possible, but for now that job was left to her caretakers..

The arctic wolf had left earlier that day to grab some food for the three females. Kiara had managed to find a sleeping raccoon not to far from the apartment complex. The unfortunate creature didn't even know what happened. Now the young female was returning to the apartments with her prize. As Kiara approached the archways she couldn't help but give a little sigh. The alabaster wolf was not used to living in a building and she couldn't understand why the luperci insisted on such strange behavior. Her biggest problems were the doors. Kiara had no way to open the doors and had on more than one occasion been stuck behind them.

Still, the young wolf headed on through the archway and used her claws to pry open the front door. Slipping inside, Kiara proceeded up the rotting stairway. Stairs were hard and awkward for the wolf to climb, not to mention that the raccoon wasn't making the process any easier. Finally, the snow wolf made her way to apartment number 7. She sat outside the door and clawed slightly at the wooden frame. Kiara let out a small whine to announce her presence and waited for Shiloh to let her in.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Shioh had just drifted sleep when she heard Kiara's scratching at the door. She felt Sarian wake and jump off the bed, yipping at the door."Rara!" she heard Sarian yell and paw at the door. She had forgotten to leave the door open before she laid down with Sarian. She was exhausted, Sarian's off sleeping schedual leaving the new mother tired.Shiloh stood and scooped up her daughter, who was about a month old but had yet to be weened from milk. Shiloh couldn't feed her because when she was beaten her teats had been stripped away. Now all that was left was scar tissue and no way to feed her child. Kiara had luckly started to lactate and was able to feed Sarian milk while Shiloh slowly weened her off it.

Shiloh had gotten closer to the woman since the day they found Sarian and Shiloh found she loved her caring and gentle natured. She had let the girl move in with her, not knowing where Eclipse was. She knew it was hard for her non shifter friend to go up and down the stairs and open the door to their apartment. Shiloh opened the door and let the alabaster woman in as Sarian jumped on her and licked her excitedly. Shiloh took the raccoon and started to skin it, watching Sarian with Kiara. "H...how are...are yo...you feeling? Tired li...like me right?she asked Kiara with a smile.
[html]

Sorry for the wait. Tongue

Word Count → 348

Kiara could feel the excited pups weight as she jumped on top of her caretaker. The arctic wolf allowed her prize to be taken and turned her attention to Sarian's cheerful welcome. Sarian had rushed over to Kiara and licked her jaw passionately. Although the pup knew Kiara was not her mother, still Kiara seemed to hold a place in the young wolf's heart. Kiara happily allowed the show of affection before grabbing the young pup in her jaws. Sarian squirmed a little in an attempt to get away, but the alabaster women would have none of that. Carefully she flipped the little puppy over to inspect her stomach. Although Kiara was not a healer, she still felt this desire to check the puppy's health on a regular basis. Sarain tried to push Kiara's probing nose away, but the puppy was far to small to have any effect. Seeing that her paws were having no effect, Sarian tried to flip over and run to her mother crying, "Mom!"

Kiara grabbed the young pup before she could escape. "Bath time now kiddo. You can eat and rest when we are done. After all, proper grooming is important too. And if you would just stay still, then we will be done in a minute." Sarian was clearly unhappy with the turn of events, but was forced to allow the grooming. Kiara worked on the young pup, pausing briefly to answer Shiloh's question. The cold air woke me up and the raccoon was asleep when I found it. Though...a nap would be nice.

As soon as Sarian's bath was done she ran to the safety of her mother. Kiara chuckled a little before laying down with her back turned deliberately to the pair. Sarian's little ears perked at seeing her caretaker's back turned. Without a moment's hesitation the young wolf exacted her revenge for the bath. Sarain was by no means quiet in her approach and went straight for the arctic wolf's exposed ear. Playtime was at hand and Kiara's ears would definitely be sore by the end of the day.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Thank god your back. I missed you and hope you feel better. WC:494

Shiloh laughed at as Sarian rebelled with Kiara. She was still extremely young and was easy for the alabaster woman to pick up and pin. She was still too thin for Shiloh's liking and knew that after she skinned and cooked the meat that Kiara had brought home she would have to get Sarian to settle down and sleep. Shiloh had heard the pups yell for her, calling her mom. It warmed her heart to be called mommy or mother by Sarian “No Sarian. You need a bath and your god mother Kiara has the right to check you . Mommy is busy making dinner for herself and Kiara. Do as she is told and take your bath. Then you can play later,” she said with a laugh before letting Kavi take over to give Shiloh some rest.

Kavi smiled almost as hard as Shiloh had been as Sarian ran to Shiloh, yelling at her in her gibberish. Kavi just listened as the pup ranted and raved about how she never wanted to take baths and that she could eat mommies food inside of from Kiara. In truth Shiloh and Kavi had been weening the pup off milk and on to really ground up meat but still felt safer letting her feed from herself or Kiara. Kavi and Shiloh could only feed the pup in optime form, only their front teats where still there after the beating Shiloh took. Kavi knew it hurt Shiloh not being able to better take care of her pup but Kavi had been taking care of themselves too. Shiloh had gained weight and was working out, practicing with Saxif's dagger. She had grown used to the weight and was getting used to throwing it now. Kavi had also been working out and wasn't as good as Shiloh but knew she could do it. She was lost in thought when Sarian ran to Kiara and jumped on her playfully“It seems she has got you Kiara. Now what are you going to do? Ill take her off your paws soon, dinner is almost ready” She said with a smile as Sarian chewed on the womans ears, only to be flung off and pinned playfully by Kiara. They had all became a family and both Shiloh and Kavi owed it to Kiara for helping them take care of Sarian. The pup was wild but she was what brought them togethr."Dinner is ready if you want it. Here Kiara, I put some in a bowl for you," the woman said putting down the bowl of soup she had started making last night. Sarian was quick to run to Kiara's food and Kavi scooped her up before she could get too far."Ah ah ah little one. That is not for you. Mommy has your food right here," she said showing Sarian the small bowl of food for her. Her tail wagged in excitement and soon they were all eating as a family.

<style type="text/css">
.mendingshiloh b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mendingshiloh .shiloh {color:#9900FF;}
.mendingshiloh .kavi {color:#330066;}
.mendingshiloh .sarian {color:#CC0000;}
.mendingshiloh .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.mendingshiloh p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mendingshiloh {margin:0px auto; width:444px; background-color:#e7e2e1; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/ek21ys.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 390px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f6348; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 393

Kiara could feel Sarian's small teeth on her ear as the young pup tried to remove the flesh from its attached position. Although the attempt stung a little, there was no real damage being done to the unfortunate appendage. Still, Kiara wasn't going to just lay there and let her ear be chewed on. Instead, the arctic wolf flipped over which allowed her ear to slip out of the young wolf's grasp. An excited gasp came from Sarian as the older wolf skillfully pinned her to the ground. Kiara permitted Sarian to wriggle out her grasp, after all the game would not be fun if one player was always pinned to the floor. Sarian had decided to change tactics, and rather than going for Kiara's ear, ran for her fluffy tail. "It seems as if my tail is in trouble. Ow, don't bit so hard." The alabaster wolf's tail danced with Sarian still attached and Kiara laughed as she dragged the young pup across the floor.

Relief finally came when Shiloh called for dinner. Sarian immediately let go of Kiara's tail and ran for her food. The arctic would only shook her head as she slowly made her way towards dinner. Seeing that her bowl was up for grabs, Kiara firmly placed it between her two front paws as she laid down to enjoy her dinner. Kiara greedily lapped up the soup and enjoyed its savory flavor and the heat that radiated into her body. Before coming to Ichika, Kiara had never had cooked meat and found that she quite liked its elegant taste. After her meal, Kiara sat back and allowed Sarian to suckle for a little while. Although Sarian enjoyed eating meat, she still required some milk at the end of her meals. The snow wolf closed her eyes as the young pup suckled, but she did not sleep. "Thank you for the soup, delicious as ever. So who are you now?" Ever since Sarian had appeared, Shiloh's stutter had begun to fade. It was getting harder and harder to tell who was in charge, especially when Sarian was around. Kiara would sometimes have to ask because she did not want to address the wrong personality. This part of Shiloh still puzzled Kiara, but as anything she accepted her friends and simply decided to pretend she knew what was going on.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Kavi smiled at the woman. She was as interested in Kiara, where she was from, why she was helping Shiloh. Shiloh loved the woman like she loved Ayasha. They were family to her and Shiloh but Kavi felt the need to explain why she was here to the woman. "Kavi. I am Kavi. I know that you must think Shiloh is crazy but you must understand she as been though a lot. I feel you have questions about us. I am curious about you and why you stay with us." she said softly, sitting down by the girl. Sarian slept soundly against Kiara's stomach, her little mouth wrapped around Kiara's teat softly. Kavi was amazed with her strength and courage and she loved the pup dearly. She also knew that Sarian was the only reason Shiloh lived but she had found that her other had found a male and really really loved him.

Kavi wanted to tell Kiara about Aleo and tell her about how much Shiloh loved the male even after they had only met twice. Kavi knew Shiloh needed love but Aleo was sketchy. Maybe kavi should confide in the woman.
[html]

Kiara is serious, the world must be ending.

Word Count → 378

The atmosphere took a strangely serious tone. Now that Sarian was asleep and food was in their bellies, a rare serious moment occurred for Kiara. The arctic wolf was not often serious, as she preferred to play and have fun. But now, the atmosphere prevented her from keeping her usual happy disposition and her ears dropped just slightly to reflect the atmosphere.

Kiara was forced to ponder Kavi's questions for a few minutes as she searched for the right words to explain how she felt. Kiara did not want to leave her friend with a bad impression of her, yet she wanted to truthfully explain what was going through her mind. The snow wolf liked Shiloh and Kavi, and she viewed the pair as valuable friends even if she did not understand them. Finally, Kiara gave a small sigh. She had found the words she needed, but would they work?

"Kavi... I guess I shouldn't pretend to understand you and Shiloh. To me, you are my best friends and I love you like sisters...but I am a simple wolf. I grew up in a small but old pack, and life was good. We hunted for food, and to some, this makes us murderers. I enjoy chasing birds, though my sister hated me for it. To those birds, I was probably crazy. I guess... its a matter of perspective. I know there are two people in your body, though I don't know how that can be. And I know Shiloh had a female mate, though I still don't know how that can be. All of my question's center around these two points, but I doubt I would understand even if you explained it."

"What I'm trying to say is, I have no right to judge the two of you. You are who you are, and that will never change. I stay with you two, because you are my family, and you need help to raise this little one. I will stay for as long as you need and want me here." With her speech done she stared at Kavi and hoped that the grey wolf did not take things the wrong way. Kiara had tried her best to explain her thoughts and hoped she had not insulted her friends.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]