Home is where your heart lies
forward dated to the eleventh

She had decided to see if the war stopped. As Shiloh neared the boarders of her home she was shocked that she would even come back after what had happened to her. In one night she had lost her lover, almost her life and herself. It had been so hard to watch Saxif go and now.... she looked down at the bundle in her arms, the pup and gave her and Kavi love and purpose. Sarian was her life now and she had made friends with people that accepted her. She covered Sarian back up and urged Katelyn forward, howling her presence to who ever was there, who ever was left of the pack she had been taken into so many months ago.

AniWaya had changed so much since she and Saxif were banished. Shiloh could smell many different packs on the land now. She went to Saxif's unfinished hut and after a few moments to gather herself, she got off. The main room was still intact and she saw Saxif's old hammack still hanging their with its dark stains of her blood still present. It was hard to look at and Shiloh quickly left the hut with pain and nurt in her heart. She felt Sarian move and moved the bundle she had tied in a sling closer to her left breast where the pup could suckle if she wanted. Shiloh had found that her teats maybe gone but her breasts in her Optime form still produced milk. She felt Sarian latch on and whimper softly before falling back asleep.

Shiloh wondered how Ayasha and Ralla and J'adore and his children and wife Mizu were doing. She wondered if any of them were hurt in the war. Shiloh pulled Katelyn along, lost in though about how she was returning to a place she could no longer call home. Who would remember her? Who would still love her now that she was even more scarred then before?
OOC: Huggles!

IC: Ayasha was patrolling the borders. Even though the war was over and things were calming down, she was still wary of things going on at the borders. So many people she knew had left: Saxif, Leon, Shiloh. Yet the one she missed the most was Shiloh. She was her best friend and one of the adults that knew how to properly play with a pup.

Of course, Ayasha had grown up. She was now a year old and had learned about how to heal a broken heart. Though she did wonder where her boy was at. She hadn’t seen him since before the war. That was another thing that had caused her to grow up. She been involved with war. She had fought and killed and been injured. She felt her mostly healed scar. It reminded her of how she had helped her family.

As she was wondering the area, she scented someone that she had not seen for such a long time. Could it be Shiloh? She ran towards the direction of the scent and saw Shiloh and was about to tackle her when she noticed the pup in her arms. A pup? She slowed her pace but was still excited to see her friend. ”Shiloh!” She called.
Shiloh's ears perked at the sound of the one person she knew would accept her. Turning she saw Ayasha bound up to her and she couldn't keep the smile off her face. "Ayasha. My dear sister. Oh how I have missed you. i have someone to show you," she said as the girl came up to her.... no not girl. Woman. Ayasha had grown and was now a young woman. Shiloh touched her face softly before undoing the sling around her neck. Sarian whined softly before waking and Shiloh smiled down at the pup, who pawed playfully at the hand Shiloh rubbed over her. Her eyes were almost silver now and she had gained some weight.

"Ayasha meet Sarian. She is my adopted daughter..." she whispered softly, holding the pup out to Ayasha. Shiloh loved Sarian with all her being and knew that it was Sarian who was filling the hole Saxif had left in her heart. She felt she wouldn't find love again but Sarian was enough for her. She knew the pup knew she was deformed but didn't cringe away from her like so many others. How would Ayasha take Sarian? Would she act like X'yrin?
Ayasha’s grin grew huge as Shiloh recognized her. Though she did notice that Shiloh was a bit thin. She made a mental note to ask her about that. It seemed like she had had a tough time. She also wondered where Saxif was but had a sinking feeling that they weren’t together anymore. Which Ayasha wasn’t happy about but she didn’t do anything or show how upset she was.

She felt Shiloh’s paw on her face and she gave it a slight nuzzle before she pulled away and undid a sling. There was a pup. She grinned but had to wonder if she was Shiloh’s. She looked up and was about to ask her about the pup when Shiloh answered her question. Her grin grew as Shiloh held Sarian out so she could hold her.

She gently took the pup from Shiloh and gave her head a gentle nuzzle. Even if she wasn’t Shiloh’s flesh and blood, she still smelled like Shiloh. Her eye searched Shiloh’s and she grinned at the love she saw. ”Shiloh, she’s adorable! How did you find her?” She liked having yet another cousin/niece. She rocked the pup while she waited for the story, tickling the little girl every few moments. ”What brought you here? Are going to stay or are you going back to where your staying?” She would have preferred if Shiloh stayed but understood if she wanted to leave.
Shiloh watched as Ayasha took Sarian from her and nuzzle her softly. Sarian yipped and nipped at Ayasha's hand as she tickled her off and on. "Ah! Play! Ooooooo! Sarian would yell and coo at Ayasha as the girl kept her occupied. Shiloh smiled and started to answer her questions.

"I live in Ichika no Hoen now Ayasha. I cannot live here. Too many memories, too much hurt. I found Sarian outside the boarders about a week ago. Me and another one of my pack mates have been taking car of her. I only came back to see if Mask a was over thrown. I miss you and your mother and J'adore and family. Things have changed so much," she said as Sarian pawed at Ayasha's hand playfully. Shiloh loved knowing that Sarian wasn't scared of Ayasha like she had been with X'yrin. Shiloh longed for a mate but knew love was never going to find her. Saxif was proof of that.
Ayasha felt the pup’s small teeth on her fingers and yelped. She apparently had great fingers for chewing on. ”Apparently my fingers taste really good. Pups seem to like to chew on them.” She smiled down at the youngster in her arms. ”You’re cute, you know that right?” She of course didn’t expect the pup to answer her.

Her attention looked like it was on Sarian but she was really listening to Shiloh. She nodded but frowned as she thought of something. ”What happened with Saxif, Shiloh?” She hoped that her friend would answer her. But she also realized that Shiloh might not want to talk about it. But she would be there to listen to her. She knew that break-up talks might be hard for people and especially with Shiloh and her more fragile mental state.

She brightened slightly as she thought of something to tell Shiloh. ”I’ve reached the second tier of my rank!” She was excited about her achievement and wanted to share it with her sister/friend. She also wanted to talk about something. ”My siblings are also back and I have a boyfriend.” She beamed about the thought of Liam. ”I’ve also kept up carving, Shiloh.”
Shiloh whined at the thought of Saxif."She left me Ayasha. She couldn't love me because of Kavi. She couldn't love a monster," she whispered taking a now yawning Sarian from Ayasha's arms. She brought the pup up close to her and let out a sob, full of pain and rejection. She had found the pup calmed her on most days and at this moment Sarians soft licks and nuzzles brought her out of her sorrow. Sarian loved her. It was all that mattered to her. She was brought back when Ayasha stated that she had moved up in rank and had a boyfriend.

"You deserve love my sister. I hope he loves you like you should. You deserve a better life," she whispered softly looking at Ayasha softly as Sarian fed from her. The pup was growing tired and Shiloh weary.
As Shiloh explained the reason why Saxif left her, Ayasha gave a low growl. Shiloh didn’t deserve to be treated that way. Her growl deepened at Shiloh thinking she was a monster. After Shiloh took her daughter back, Ayasha gently but firmly grabbed Shiloh by the shoulders. ”Shiloh, your not a monster and I’ll beat up anyone who says otherwise.” She was serious and firm. She wanted Shiloh to believe her.

But she needed to lighten the mood a little. ”Now. Do I need to hunt Saxif down and drag her ass back to you so she can either apologize or so I can beat her up for you?” Her humor was a bit dark but she hoped that Shiloh would understand why she felt this way. ”I love Shiloh. And so does Sarian. Don’t forget that.” She slipped her arms around Shiloh and gave her cheek a kiss.

She smiled as Shiloh talked about Liam. He loved her but there was still that darkness about him. Though she seemed to be able to help him get over that but she wasn’t sure how long it would last. But she would try and help no matter how bad it got. Which was more than his father seemed able, or willing, to do. She noticed the two of them getting tired. ”Want to stay with me and my family for awhile? Either overnight or a few days. Mom’ll want to see you and your pup.”
Shiloh smiled warmly at Ayasha's joke. She would kick Saxif's butt in a heartbeat for her. Ayasha had always been the one to stay with her and love her and Shiloh knew the young woman would never leave her. Shiloh smiled at the thought of spending more time with Ayasha. They both had so much to catch up on. Shiloh wanted to tell her about her dark knight. She needed to confide in the woman with her thoughts a feelings about him and weather she should bring him into her life.

"I would like to stay a night with you. I have somethings to tell you about and guy that makes me feel whole again." she said as Sarian whined to get out of the cold. Sarian had latched on to her teat and was half asleep half suckling as Shiloh held her close. She had so much to tell Ayashashe wondered where she would start.