Yearbook Avatars (Update 2.0!)
OMFG I love them!! Big Grin
My lover did a wonderful job on them Tongue
They look awesome thank you!!!!
You are so awesome for doing all these!! <333

Character Name: Anann Kelevra
Species:wolf
Reference: x x
Other: Lupus- Anann almost completely loses the dark saddle in her lupus form, the black being only present in a dark dorsal stripe running from shoulders to tail. While the dark browns still remain, her over all pelt is lightened in appearance.

Character Name: Cypress
Species: Wolf appearance wise, though he has a dash of yote in him.
Reference: x
Other: (Colors you'd like used? Scars not mentioned in the description? Anything else.)

Character Name: Keese
Species: Wolf
Reference: x His pelt is quite monochromatic silver-gray. His underside is near white and his coloring is darkest along his spine, fading over his shoulders and sides
Other: He had a scar over his right eye...I think. And he is deadeded
For you, my dear! Big Grin

Anann (D: My eyes bleed for this one. Gah.)
[Image: C7ssn.png]

Cypress (My favorite Big Grin)
[Image: HzrBL.png]

Keese (...this was an easy one xD)
[Image: 9egJR.png]

ALSO: If anyone of you would like a 150px by 200px version of your avatar, just say so and I can do such for yah. Not all of them will look amazing in 150/200 versions, but I can do what I can to keep the good quality of the image. Why would I offer this? For use on the forums, of course! I can also offer them as 200x200, but I personally think 150x200 looks better.
QUOTE (Matteo Trovato @ Dec 7 2011, 06:43 PM)
ALSO: If anyone of you would like a 150px by 200px version of your avatar, just say so and I can do such for yah. Not all of them will look amazing in 150/200 versions, but I can do what I can to keep the good quality of the image. Why would I offer this? For use on the forums, of course! I can also offer them as 200x200, but I personally think 150x200 looks better. [/quote]
oOOHH do you still have the .psd for the avatar you made Claudius? I'd love to use it on the forum~! c: If it's not too much trouble, of course!
<333 Thank you luff!!! They are awesomes!! heh And I would like a 150x200 of Cypress actually :o
What size? 200x200 or 150x200?

And sure thing, Katie :3
QUOTE (Matteo Trovato @ Dec 7 2011, 07:28 PM)
What size? 200x200 or 150x200?[/quote]
Whatever looks best! 8O I prefer rectangular as opposed to square avatars, but I'm not picky. As long as the crop is nice, I'm happy~ c:
Will do. Big Grin

Also; here's yours, Katie!

[Image: zWhSC.png]
And Claudius. Big Grin

[Image: G9Fwt.png]
That's super! Thanks! Big Grin
Character Name: Mordecai de Fonte
Species: 100% Eastern Timber Wolf
Reference: He's basically an off-black, with bright lime eyes.
Other: N/A

Dood, your avatars are yummy for the eyes. ;w; I would totally love one for Mordy; maybe even make an avatar form for forum use? <3
For Aly! Big Grin Thanks for the love, hon! Hope you like your avatars!

Mordecai (Yearbook avie)
[Image: LfoW2.png]

And the site avie.
[Image: Qauga.png]
fgdgdfgdf *spasms*
Duud, I flipping love this. Big Grin I will cherish it forever. *places it upon a highly decorated altar*
Character Name: Angel
Species: Wolf (or coywolf)
Reference: Pure black with icy blue eyes ^^
Other: Nope ^^ but could I get this forum sized too? Which ever size looks best ^^
Can I has my yearbook avvies as normal ones? For size, whatever you feel is a good size.
UPDATE

There'll be a bit of delay in the avies, unfortunately. I'll try and get them done quickly, but the problem is, my power's out until the bill's paid off. That means, despite being able to use my dad's computer for internet stuff, I have no access to photoshop and the like. Graphics are put on hold until then.

Go ahead and continue to request; I'll catch up quickly either way. Just please be patient in the meantime as I work out this... technical glitch. x:

Angel will be added to the list, and I'll get your avatar into forum format asap, Ayasha. Big Grin
These are so lovely I'm not even worried of the wait.

Character Name: Augustus
Species: (1/2 Interior Alaskan Wolf 1/2 Arctic Wolf)
Reference: (My avatar and table image from this thread- http://soulsrpg.com/ipb/viewtopic.php?t=22508)
Other: No real requirements
Just a note, this belongs in studios forum, not talents main. c: <3
:O! Ooh! I can't resist!! Totally worth the wait Big Grin

b]Character Name:[/b] Fia Marino- Knight
Species: Wolf
Reference: In profile Wink
Other: Flowery..Fia stuff for the background maybe? ;3 And she has pinkish scars on her neck and paws Smile And black tipped ears, paws and tail.