[M]Lazy Day
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: cannibal XD

The wolf before her was getting harder and harder to ignore. He smelled delicious, perfect for her to paw over and play with. She was hungry, but maybe that could wait. Or...

Her eyes drifted over his body, noting how young he was, how fresh. His words brought a smile to her lips. Without her even trying he had become her slave. Not what she had been looking for, but if he was willing to serve her Amy wouldn't turn him down. Amy reached forward gently, stroking his head as she moved closer, closing the gap between them. The slight bump on her belly touched him, a reminder of why she really shouldn't be doing this. Common sense had been knocked out of the equation the instant he willingly submitted to her however.

Smiling she stared in his eyes. He was completely under her power, something that she would never relinquish. Stay with me. Amy leaned forward, licking his cheek, tasting the flavor of others around him. Amy rubbed against him before reaching his shoulder. Hunger overcoming her Amy licked at it before nipping softly. You can't leave. Ever. Unable to contain herself any longer Amy bit down into his shoulder, tearing through the flesh. The meat was soft, so good, as she gulped it down, satisfying the craving.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
ooc:

ic: The male's eyes widened as he and felt the canine licked his check. Her sexual need to rub against him with her soft, wonderfully strong body increased the male's lust. He had never felt such a beautiful, gentle, yet violent, mistress before. The feeling that he was a worthless slave overwhelmed Echo with lust. Ami's bite seemed to make this feeling stronger. He moaned greatly at her jaw's grip. He was hers, forever. "I won't ever leave you. You own me."

The male didn't mind Ami's pregnancy. He gently touched her belly, licking just beneath her breasts. Licking gently, he grasped onto Ami's leg, looking up towards her face. He craved for her amazing body, and to be the slave of her forever on. "You're my mistress. My owner... I'll do anything involving you. Anything. No matter how dirty or wicked."
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: need him at ichika now. and to meet shadow XD

His voice stroked her ego. Of course she owned him. Amy was superior to almost every wretched canine in this land. Echo simply proved it, with his willingness to acknowledge her as his superior, to put himself into her hands. His soft licks pleased her. She watched him grasp onto her leg before pushing him off with a kick. She was the master, with Echo nothing more than a puppet to dance on her strings. Amy glanced at him carelessly as she licked traces of blood from her lips. Of course you will. You don't get a choice.

Leaning down she took another vicious bite out of his body, enjoying the taste of the flesh. Her craving satisfied she turned away, heading back to the hot springs. He wouldn't leave, she knew that much. It seemed Amy had just gotten herself a new slave. Happily she began to peel her clothes off again, heading for the hot springs. It would be nice to just dip in, soaking herself in the water. The trash she'd picked up could wait outside for her to finish. Then, they could play a little game.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
ooc: :o Oh, another loaner who'll be mean.

ic: The male was quite pleased and still filled with lust. He knew he was Ami's pet. Any attempt to run away would be punishable by death. He gazed at Ami's naked self by the springs. Never had he felt such a strange feeling overwhelm him. Was this the end? Or would she bring him to the extreme of lust? Either way, Echo knew he no longer had a choice. Her second bite made the male scream. An obvious symbol of what was to come. But all Echo could think of was what Ami would do to sexually-torture him.

"Yes, mistress." Echo was quickly overwhelmed by the idea of going through the dirtiest of all torture. He couldn't help it. He just hoped Ami would show no mercy in her sexual cravings.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The scream was music to her ears. She loved hurting others, making them writhe in her grasp. At the springs she neatly washed the blood away. She was in no hurry. He was hers, and would wait. Amy simply let the heat surround her, putting her into a slight doze. She dreamed of Angel, and the passion they'd had. It showed her the horror on his face when she told him what their actions had made, and the even rougher passion of Rojo, the one who tried to make her submit. Not that he had won. Well, not that Amy would admit any such thing.

Time drifted by in a hazy stream. An hour had passed before she was done with her bath. Climbing out she licked herself clean with care, tasting the sweet chemicals in the water on her tongue. Methodically she patted herself dry before slipping on her clothes. She shook her hair out before carefully putting it back up. Stepping out her slave sat, waiting patiently for her return. Smiling Amy beckoned him forward. Do you like to draw?

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
ooc:

ic: The male waited for Ami patiently. His lust and constant fantasies kept him busy during that time. When she returned, he was puzzled by her question. "Yes, I do like drawing." replied the male, still gazing at her body. Perhaps she wanted him to draw all the horrible scenarios of Ami torturing the male? Or did she need something of him? Either way, he was no use to anyone now. He was a slave. Something to use.

He looked up at the female, wondering where she would take him now. He only hoped she felt some sympathy that wouldn't get Echo killed.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Smiling at the confused look on Echo's face she sat down across from him. His gaze remained riveted to her body, and knowing that he was completely under her control pleased her. Amy could do as she wished, and he wouldn't fight back. It was nice, considering how most canines tended to try and escape from her grasp. Her lips pulled back to show glistening white fangs at his answer. So do I. She drew her knife, letting it dance across her fingers for a few moment before securing her grip.

Amy pushed Echo down, and hummed happily to herself as she studied the bite marks. They hadn't been cared for, leaving the blood to dry messily over his fur. She'd have to clean that if he was going to stick around. Amy didn't like ugly things. Thinking for a moment she smiled before dipping her knife down. Across his stomach she began to carve a moon, with the face of a wolf looking up. Cruelly she slashed a jagged line through the art before leaning down, lapping at the blood.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
ooc:

ic: Echo had waited an hour for his mistress to come back. During this time, he fantasized about all the horrible things Ami would most likely end up doing to torture him. Echo knew he could not escape Ami's clutch. He also knew Ami would not let him go. But, even if he was officially someone's pet, he was also a pet who would be given rewards. And Ami was that reward.

Once the female returned from her bath, the male grew puzzled by her question. But once Ami pulled out her knife, it became clear this was no longer some love game... Nevertheless, the male was still deeply into Ami Sunders... But the agonizing pain began to change his look towards things.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Echo jerked slightly as she cut. Softly Amy set the knife aside, hands running up his body before licking at his face, teeth flashing close to him. Amy returned her hand down to where she'd cut him, carefully running one claw through the damaged flesh, feeling the soft tickle of it beneath her grasp. His life was hers, she could feel it beating wildly. Her hand pressed down, feeling the blood pump through the veins beneath her grasp.

Amy met Echo's eyes, smiling gently. You are mine. Leaning in she showered his chest in kisses that turned into nips before leaning up, kissing his face gently. Pain and pleasure was her world, even if the prey didn't agree. Lovingly she ran a claw down his face before digging in, creating a wound. Amy leaned in, licking at the blood eagerly. He wouldn't die from this. No, Amy knew what she was doing, how to keep him alive while she tortured him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
ooc: Oh, how romantic.

ic: . To the male, pleasure was a least concern. What mattered now was the overwhelming pain which filled his veins. Now he was beginning to wonder whether Ami was really into him at all, and to whether she would end her careless, lust for blood. By now, it was clear to Echo that Ami was more into using him for his blood, if anything (or so he thought.) But Ami's strange, lust filled looks seemed to calm the male. She seemed as if she knew what she was doing... But only for her own pleasure... Echo just hoped Ami would stop her need for flesh... The male jerked slightly as a sign that he was no longer feeling so much pleasure... Still, Ami's need seemed to strengthen his lust to be owned.
[html]
Amy Sunders

His whole body shook, proof that he wasn't what he'd promised to be. His eagerness, the way that he'd let her bite him, the way that he seemed to want her to hurt him. Bored Amy carefully twisted herself off him. She wasn't able to stand back up, instead leaning back, neatly cleaning her body from the mess of blood. She glanced over at her new toy, wondering if he would try to flee now. Carelessly she reached over, tugging on one of his ears. It was a shame, he'd shown so much promise.

Leaning down Amy looked at the sky overhead. It was so icy, as cold as her heart to look at. The tiny life in her body wasn't even grown enough for her to feel it's movement, leaving her feeling completely untouched. Dipping into his blood had helped her feel alive, but his weakness had disappointed her, leaving her isolated from everyone else again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
ooc:

ic: The male didn't care much about running away from Ami. Now, he knew he was hers for sure. Even if he did run, where would he go? The Aniwaya was far from here, and Ami had promised to show him back. But by now, these promises had expired for something else - being her toy. Echo loved the idea of being someone's slave for lust, but he didn't see the need for pain nor agony in this, which seemed to shock him...

As the female rolled off the male, he felt the strange feeling that Ami Sunders was someone he could not simply not like... She was too beautiful, lust filled, psychotic and violent not to love... And despite her making a mess out of the male's skin, he still had feelings for her. Nevertheless, he just hoped these wounds weren't serious, or .... At the very least, fatal.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Staring up at the sky Amy pretended she didn't care that Echo wasn't what she'd hoped for. The fact that she no longer felt like she could touch him was bothersome. He just wasn't a challenge. Sure, Amy could hurt him, but his reactions were hardly satisfactory, not making a noise and his eyes merely pleading for her, asking her to be gentle. Your wounds will heal up just fine. There's no need to stay. Sighing Amy stood up carefully.

She looked over to Echo, her eyes distant once more. He wasn't the one for her. He was too fearful, too unwilling to initiate an action. Amy liked subservience, but she liked watching someone react even more. I should return to the festival. Come. Amy started walking back the way she came, careful not to look at him, careful to keep the want in her eyes from showing.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
ooc: Noooo, Echo wants to go with Ami! >:c

ic: The male seemed broken by Amy wanting to let him go. He stared at Ami for a minute before making a reply. Echo knew exactly what Amy wanted. He also knew that Amy was broken by his worry of pain. Why else would his own owner randomly wish to throw him away? To him, Amy was a goddess. Someone he needed. Losing Amy certainly something he could not afford. "I don't want to go home. I know you're upset with me. Your lust for blood is something I had never experienced before, and I took pleasure in your lust. I felt no pain, but the need for more. Please take me to this carnival."

Her kind reassurance that the male would survive seemed to make the male want more. Amy's dissatisfaction in Echo seemed to make the male extremely worried. He didn't want to go home anymore - He wanted to stay with Amy. "Let me stay with you. I'm yours. I don't need mercy, nor am I as weak as you may think. I'm sorry for dissatisfying you, mistress. I want more."
[html]
Amy Sunders

Amy paused as Echo spoke. Unused to a lust for blood wasn't anything unusual. Amy knew that most wouldn't know what to do when faced with someone biting them and enjoying it. That was part of what Amy enjoyed, their panic and fear as they struggled. Some did enjoy the pain she caused, but they tended to react by wrapping their bodies around her, urging her on, clinging close. He had done neither, just laid still and let her do as she wished. It was boring.

His words about wanting another chance, wanting to stay with her, had her turning back around. She looked at his bright eyes, begging to be allowed to come. What could she do? Amy wasn't used to such behavior, unsure of what to do. Lots begged her for things, but not like this. It was a new situation for her. Crossing her arms she sighed. Fine. I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. Do something that will please me and I'll take you along. Amy gave no hints of what she might enjoy, her eyes holding no emotion.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
ooc:

ic: The male was greatly overwhelmed with joy when he heard Amy's reply. Echo had never seen such a forgiving angel before. The last female he knew tried to torture him mentally, was bipolar, and constantly got herself into trouble. She also never allowed him to have such lust. She left him, without caring. But this girl wanted him to go to the extreme - Something he had always fantasized at. "I'll do anything you wish... Even if it meant licking your dirty ass until it was spotless, or giving as much blood as you desire. I am yours... A dirty slave who will do anything that pleasures you, mistress." The male was obviously willing to do anything out of Amy;'s sexual pleasure. If it meant blood, he'd do it. If it meant the nastiest, most unforgivable things, he'd do it. He had no choice. He was hers. Staring at her ass with great lust, he waited for her reply. With Echo, there was nothing that limited his lust.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Amy's lips twitched as he began speaking. The image in her mind was ridiculous. She was fighting not to laugh, though the open lustful gaze of his did her in. Amy roared with laughter, amused by this foolish male who wanted so much, thought he could gain so much. He really seemed to believe that some simple words would tide Amy over. Her laughter slowed to a chuckle before she stepped over to him. Her hips swayed as she moved.

Reaching out she touched him, claws tracing the wound she had made. Show me. Show me how much you want me. Amy leaned in close, hard crystal eyes staring into his own before she shoved him, pushing him to the ground. Laughing cruelly she leaned back, waiting to see her proof, waiting for him to reach out and touch her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
ooc:

ic: The male felt embarrassed by the female's laughter. But the image of him being humiliated as a slave seemed turned him on greatly. The male wanted to be forced to doing the most horrible things with a female, and Amy seemed perfect for that. He seemed to have Amy's dream of being brought to the ultimate extreme in pain and pleasure, but mixed with extreme humiliation.

When Ami began giving herself over, the male wasted no time. Echo moved forward, grasping onto the female's ass. He looked upwards, hoping she'd truly allow him to go further. Never had Echo been allowed to touch a female, on one of her most attractive parts before. If Amy allowed Echo to go further, he would ultimately lower himself greatly. To the male, this didn't matter. All that did was Amy's pleasure.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Echo grabbed hold of her. His grip was surprisingly firm, giving Amy a shiver of pleasure. Looking down she watched his eyes, asking for permission to move lower. Laughing she tangled his hair in her hand, lifting him up with it and kissing him on the lips before biting it, drawing blood. There wouldn't be an inch of his body not covered in scars when she was through with him. She couldn't wait to rip him apart, her own private toy that begged to be used.

Releasing him Amy let Echo drop back down. She dragged her claws down his neck, light red lines that let droplets of blood bead along them. Tugging him closer Amy smiled, encouraging him to go on. It would be alright, as long as she was allowed to do as she wished. Maybe she'd be especially cruel, and leave him hanging before he finished. Yes, that would be exquisite to watch.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
ooc:

ic: The female's claws seemed to show just how much Amy cared for Echo. They also reminded Echo of just how grateful one must be to have a master so caring as Amy. The male's lust was raised to the extreme when at the sight of a lush, beautiful, warm butt. He rammed his muzzle deep into Amy's lush cheeks, and licked deep inside her. The taste of her ass made the male blush to the extreme. So lush, thick and tasteful. But this wasn't all of Amy's proof. She'd have to go even dirtier to get that.

Echo loved Amy. He would go far beyond just cleaning her butt to gain her love. Her sexist way of doing things seemed to make the male want more. This wan't just taking a virgin's lust away, it was taking a male who had been deprived of any sort of lust. It was taking away the urge to find some random female within a pack to hopefully have sex with without her minding too much. It was finding an angel who only wanted to take Echo and show him his place. An angel who had every right to own and play with Echo. Even if it meant forcing Echo to eat her shit and bleed, horribly.