I can lick the blood off your fingers.
[html]

He threw his face into the air and called out for the oddly colored DdM member, Slay. This was not something he cared for much, but he knew it was important that the pack stood somewhat together in times like these. Cercelee was gone for time being, and Haku was currently the upper head left in Dahlia. He was planning to take a tour over to the pack lands where she cowardly hid away when he had the time. The Sadira was standing at the southwest borders of the claimed lands of Dahlia. He had just come back after having stalked a hybrid coy wolf that had tiptoed a bit too close to the borders to the full-blood’s liking. The coy had turned around without much interest and gone south. It had not smelled of Inferni either, so he had given it the stamp of insignificant trespasser.

Slay had not seemed happy last time Haku had seen him. Haku had not been particularly happy either, as some of the members’ options and meanings were mere wishful thinking. Taking prisoners? What was the point of that? Inferni would probably not take prisoners, they usually just slaughtered the wolves on the spot. Teeth bared slightly and thoughts went back to the scene with the two coyotes he killed. He wanted to taste metal again. Haku sat down on his haunches, in his normal, four legged form. Waiting.

[/html]
[html]
OoC: Oh goodness, I missed this thread! Sorry for the wait! D=

BiC:

Slay's white-tipped ears twitched as he heard the call, and he couldn't suppress the hackles beginning to rise on the nape of his neck. He felt very threatened by Haku's sudden rise to power, and realized that the chocolate-furred male must have noticed how uncomfortable he had been acting at the pack meeting. Idiot me, now I'm in for a reprimand. Let's hope it doesn't involve teeth. When they had met on the borders, without ranks or pretenses, Slay had no problem being relaxed and friendly. But that day had been followed by Colibri's exodus and a lot of rank shuffling, and the rumours flying about Haku's violent streak didn't seem completely unfounded, when checked with the shining ambition in those baby-blue eyes... Yet those few times they had spoken face-to-face, Haku had just seemed like a calm and clever wolf, charismatic even, certainly not dangerous. So Slay was quite confused as to how he felt, but at the moment, he did not want to face the Lilium by himself. Why had Cercelee chosen now to go away...?

The arctic male let his tail hang low as he padded hesitantly into Haku's vision, halting some distance away. His pale blue gaze was fixed on the grass between his paws, as he kneaded his blunt claws nervously into the earth. "...You called, Haku? What do you need from me?" He tried to keep his voice neutral and non-challenging, but it just came out as distracted. They weren't going to fight, were they...? He hoped not, although if it were the case, then he was glad Cer wouldn't be there to fret over them. Most likely he'd get demoted in that case, too. But perhaps it really was because of the Rosea that he felt so awkward towards Haku. He was worried for her safety. And a little jealous of the attention. But mostly worried, he assured himself.

[/html]

[html]

Dont think I told you about it either, to be honest XP

Slay was oh so thrilled to see him. Haku shook his head slightly and tilted it vaguely as the oddly colored male slowly entered the scene. Chocolate ears flickered slightly backwards as the larger brute refused to meet his gaze, and instead peered down at the grass. Had the chocolate beta done something? Hmm, no not yet. The pack member's words were short and could almost be taken as a bit offensive if one was in a bad mood, but Haku was in his usual neutral mood less state. The blue eyed Lilium simply stared at the larger male a few moments, wondering if he should keep silent until the other granted him eye contact, but knew that would not be a good idea at all.

You were the first to leave the meeting. He lowered his body slightly, intense blue eyes peeking curiously at the other. His lips turned into a halfway smile to soften up his face. I do understand though, a war is something none of us really wish for. Yet, it was he that had brought it all over them. He was not sorry, the three year old knew little of regret, and he had difficulties with opposing the voice that often took hold and told him what to do. He did not wish for it either. He floated along with the stream without much worry. You okay? From the way Slay had left the meeting, though it had not been with drama or anything in that direction, it had been obvious that he was not comfortable with this.

[/html]
[html]OoC: Sorry, I don't have time to reply right now - I'll edit it in when I can - just wanted to let you know, I won't be online much for a while! ;__; Sorry!

[/html]