[joining] Welcome the Beast
[html]

Ark'el Etos
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

Stepping heavily, the large canine padded towards the territory border, rain hampering his every step. He was used to it, though, and the aqueous assault was not the reason the brute held his head and tail low. The scent of many others permeated the very air which he breathed and paw-prints lay sunk into the dirt he tread. Ark'el had no intention to appear insubordinate to any who may witness his approach; and witness they may- the rust toned beast stood out against the desaturated brown and grey of the barren, rocky landscape from which he came and the navy blue of the constantly thundering sky. Looking up, he beheld a lighting's flash and quickened his pace, determined to be rid of the water-logged region.

With a renewed vigor in his pace, Ark slid into a lope- the bulky canine moving like a liquid, akin to the rain around him which was thankfully beginning to slow. Broad paws made a consistent hum as they beat against the ground and he took a quick pace until he reached the area he noted to be the pack's territory border. Halting in his approach- and careful not to cross into the strangers' land -he launched himself up onto one of the nearby rock mounds, taking a place upon the main foreground of the stone. Here, he sat- albeit awkwardly -inhaled a large lungful of air, threw his head back and released a deep, gruff howl to any who may have been around to hear. Drawing it out only a few extra moments, Ark'el let the noise die on his lips and exhaled the remaining air. "There." He thought to himself. "Now there's no turning back." Suddenly feeling vulnerable in his Lupus form, Ark arched his neck and spine inwards- preparing himself for an impromptu change between forms. The shift was relatively quick and he sighed pleasantly as he adopted a more heightened and comfortable bipedal stature. His muscles ached from the effort, though it was a pleasurable experience- comparable to the feeling after a long workout. Ark slitted his eyes in bliss and reclined on the soft moss below him, he waiting comfortably until his greeting was met.
Faaiiiil. No muse. :c

Anyways! Hi! c:

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 340 :: Welcome to Anathema! Nice to have you here ^^ And don't mind Alaki, he's always grumpy ¬.¬

His maw fell open, a yawn escaping him, barely muffled by a lazily raised hand at the last moment. So peaceful things had been recently; the pack projects were progressing smoothly, members were for once keeping their usual drama to a minimal and it seemed like awhile since there had been someone fool enough to trespass or harass the ground dwelling pack. Having awoken earlier then Alex, the storm coloured Angelo had left the shelter of the caves to walk the borders, keeping his pace slow and steady, revelling in the feel of the rain soaking his coat. Rain had never bothered him, if anything he loved the scents that came with rain, the cool, refreshing feel he got when he was in it, even if it resulted in his jeans soaked up the his knees.

Above him Chiya and Beyaz flew, dutifully fulfilling their tasks of watching out for threats for their master. Raising his head up, drops splattered across his scarred face, the sky above him was dark and silent. Lightning seared across the sky, the sight eerie yet beautiful, the crows circled closer to the young samurai, flying low whenever possible. Moments passed and a howl resounded through the lands, summoning someone from within. Pausing, he cocked his head to the side, ears flicking forward as he began to calculate the location of the call. Turning sharply, he altered his course and began to head towards the direction he believed the summons had sounded from.

The distance between himself and the one calling was shorter then he believed it to be and as he drew near the stranger, Beyaz flew down and landed lightly upon his left shoulder. Out of habit, he lightly stroked the crows chest in silent thanks for the birds work, eyeing Chiya perched in a tree. Stepping forward he broke free from the tree line, spotting the stranger instantly. “You are upon Anathema borders. What can I do for you?” his voice was harsh, the words jumping straight to the matter at hand.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons; template from the mentors

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow-box {float:right; padding:0px 10px;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.txtkeycrow p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Ark'el Etos
Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order.

Ark'el's eyes drifted towards the other male and he sat up slightly as the voice reached him. Pointed ears perked forward intently and he crossed his legs to adopt a more respectable posture. "Greetings." He found he didn't like the sharp tone in which the other addressed him, but he wasn't about to vocalize it- he tried his best to keep his own voice light and less assertive. "My name is Ark'el Etos. I come from the far north and was hoping I could find shelter amidst Anathema." Standing, he stamped his feet free of the rain beginning to pool there, hopped off the small rock and extended his hand as a gesture of good will. Absently he wondered if he was offending the other's customs- he wasn't raised around many others of his species and was out of touch with the social structures found in and around this society.

Ark is a little out of touch- he's all "HI YOU SHAKE HANDS?" because he's never met a pack leader before. c: His instincts tell him to submit, but he's quite strong-willed and he's definately not the type to just roll over and display his belly or something xD Plus, I'm new to 'Souls so I also don't know how to roleplay a biped wolf displaying submission >>;

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 439 :: No worries, Alaki's pretty cool regarding no submission :3 And Alaki does alot of misleading actions himself, since he's somewhat paranoid/strange xD His response to an offered hand = why must i shake it? ^^;

Carolina blues eyes scanned over the males form in an almost clinical manner, noting the others slim build, but the male wasn't some scrawny, half-starved runt, which was something at least. Looking at the other, his eyes narrowed a fraction as the male crossed his legs and began to speak; although he was named Angelo, the young Samurai did not require those who sought acceptance into the pack or those already within it to show him complete submission, for he cared little for such displays. All he cared for was complete obedience and that whomever it was did nothing to endanger the pack, although with that said no one had thus far outright challenged his authority and he hadn't been in a situation which tested his beliefs in regards to forcing others to show submission. Listing intently to others response he considered the males words as they were spoken, the stranger, Ark'el as he had so proclaimed himself to be, seemed to follow suit jumping straight to the point.

Relaxing his stance slightly, his tail swayed lightly behind him, although at some point his hand had wrapped itself around the handle of the katana which had hung at his side; the action of grabbing his weapon wasn't aggressive and he wouldn't draw it unless forced to, it was a matter of reassurance, something he did when encountering someone new until he was sure of their purpose upon his and the white queen's borders. Relaxing his grip he raised his arms and crossed them across his chest, to avoid the temptation of once more reaching for the blade; Alexander had been making a point to repeatedly inform the storm coloured male that by going for his weapon he made a lousy first impression, not that the Angelo cared as to what first impression he made, but the ghost-coloured male had nagged enough until the young Samurai had become somewhat self-conscious of the action.

Drawing himself away from idle thoughts he nodded once at the male and watched the other approach him, hand extended. Understanding what the gesture meant, he simply stared at the males offered hand before slowly and with much reluctance, reaching out and placing his own against the others. Personal contact wasn't something the Angelo was keen on, keeping a distance from others was what he was used to, what he was most comfortable with, but he wouldn't refuse the strangers gesture because of his own personal likes and dislikes. “I'm Alaki, Angelo of these lands. So what skills ya have that you can donate to mine and the white queens pack?” he asked, as he always did.

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.txtkeycrow {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px;}
.txtkeycrow .words {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:15px 25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.txtkeycrow p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.txtkeycrow b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Ark'el Etos

Ark'el could only raise a single brow towards the other's hesitation. Cobalt eyes fell from the Angelo's face to Ark's own extended hand and he swallowed self-consciously. It wasn't hard to read the uncertainty in the other male's response and he felt careless to have not expected it of the stranger. Though after a few moments pause, Alaki's hand found his own and Ark shook it firmly before letting his arm fall back to his side, hoping he hadn't offended the male and searching his gaze for any sign that he had.

“I'm Alaki, Angelo of these lands. So what skills ya have that you can donate to mine and the white queens pack?” Ark'el was grateful for Alaki's seemingly lax demeanour (though the sword at his hip did little to ease his nerves) and dipped his head in acknowledgement. Carefully he what he had to offer. "I'm quite adept at archery, and I've had ample experience in equestrian studies." His expression fell as he thought the elder Luperci who taught him such skills; years were spent studying under his mentor to gain such know-how and it was his death that had led Ark'el to these lands. "My greatest strength however is in medicine."

Curiosity drawn by the creature which perched on Alaki's shoulder, Ark'el couldn't help but inquire. "That's an interesting companion you have." He remarked coolly. Absently he wondered if he could ever gain such a consort- maybe even an equine. "Are they typical of those of your pack?"

Awesome, because Ark' isn't really the most submissive per se', but he is incredibly obedient c:

And oh my I haven't roleplayed in so long. Dx It's so difficult to get back to lengthy posts.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
ITOU ALAKI

Word Count → 650 :: Sorry 'bout the wait. Had work today @_@ And don't stress about length/matching another players length, just write as much as you are comfortable with/capable of ^^

Currently residing within Anathema were a vast variety of canines, each with their own unique skills and talents; so long as a canine could do something that would contribute to Anathema he would welcome into the caves, for there was nothing he hated more then incompetent resource suckers who can do little more then leech of those around them. Not that he expected anyone to turn around and go 'hey, i'm useless' when asked what skills the possessed; some may overestimate themselves, others may lie and some strange ones often undermined their own talents, thus the only thing he could do was trust his own judge of character, which was exceptional unreliable at the best of times. “Hrmm, currently we, as a pack, possess a great number of horses along with various other livestock, so a knowledgeable hand would be much appreciated” his tail waved once behind him as he considered the others potential within his mind, “And with the … nature of some of our members, another medic is always good to have around” his lip twitched with barely suppressed humour.

Shortly after he himself had joined Anathema he had gotten into a fight, earning his first of now many scars. It only occurred to him then that, as far as he was aware, none of the other members had managed to get quite as injured and as often as he did; not that the young samurai was a masochist or ever aimed to nearly get himself killed, it seemed as if it was his fate to become well acquainted with the packs medics, that was all. At the mention of Beyaz he unconsciously reached to stroke the birds chest, “Ah, Beyaz. He's one of two Albino crows within Anathema, the other is companion to Panda, one of our current medics. Chiya over there is one of a few hooded crows” he explained, hand dropping away from the bird, “Although there are many more crows within Anathema, if you had approached the border or outright trespassed you would of quickly learned of their presence; we possess many trained crows who watch for threats and intruders and they will cause one hell of a racket when something upsets them” which was an understatement, as the Angelo was well aware since he was the one who trained the majority of the obnoxiously loud pests.

“And so I guess to answer your question, their presence within pack lands are common, but few are attached to a specific canine. For the most part they keep to themselves” and you don't want one, trust me, he silently thought. Despite the Beyaz and Chiya having proven their use and loyalty, the Angelo would never confess to being attached to the birds. So distracted by the others question about the crows he had almost forgotten to mention one small requirement that was asked of potential joiners, “Well, i'd like to welcome you to Anathema, although to be one of the pack you must go through what we call the Rite of Agares; a joining of blood. For everyone in Anathema is family, joined by the blood of one of our leaders.” bringing himself up to his full height, he reached up to his right forearm where his small dagger was smugly tied on. Paranoid some may call him, but the Angelo was always over armed, even if most of the daggers and small blades were hidden from plain view. “Pretty much it's just a small cut on my hand, one along yours, press them together and voilà, blood is shared and you are pack” he continued, pulling the dagger free from his arm and swapping it to his dominant right hand. “So, still interested in joining or are you scared of a little blood sharing, ney Ark?” he asked, the grin sat upon his lips was humour filled, eyes watching the other intently, awaiting his response.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]

It's OK, I always expect a wait. Not everyone spends as much time on the computer as I do. c: /Definitely wasn't awake until 7am yesterday. >>;

Ark's tail began to beat back and forth behind him, wagging slowly as he realized that he may actually be accepted into their midst. It had been a long time since he had somewhere to call home and others to call family. In fact, the only other Luperci he was ever close with were his mother, father and Fauste. This time around, however, he would be much more careful forming such friendships. He hadn't been the same since Fauste's passing. Continuing to let the Angelo speak he listened intently and nodded at the appropriate times. "and with the … nature of some of our members, another medic is always good to have around" Ark smiled good-naturedly, mirroring the other's amused expression. He had a strong feeling he'd get along just fine here. Comforting. He mused.

Admiringly, Ark clucked to the crow and extended his hand towards it's feathered chest, though quickly decided against touching it when it flinched away. He was a stranger, and the bird likely wouldn't accept him so easily. I see. The male remarked when told about the companion animals. Well I'm sure they're quite the scout. It's interesting to see such animals domesticated. The trainer must have done very well.

At the mention of this 'joining of blood,' Ark'el drew a deep breath and swallowed. To allow a stranger to cut him willingly? He didn't trust it, and without thought drew his dominant hand into a tight fist.

Scared? Haha. His vocalized laugh became a real chortle that then spluttered when he saw the knife withdrawn. It wasn't fear that made him uncertain- Ark simply didn't hold so much trust in strangers. Letting his guard down to a knife could mean death.

Go ahead. Extending his hand, Ark'el met the dominant male's gaze. I guess I need to trust my superiors if I'm to join this pack. He added in silent thought.

<style type="text/css">
.ark1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8d1ec; text-shadow:#111c29 1px 1px 2px;}
.ark1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.ark1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#768ba1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0wFGa.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536578; padding:0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3eaf2; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.ark1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.ark1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ark1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 470 If you wish to claim a house or cave, lemme know and i can update the maps ^^ Cave Map - Vilalge Map. Gonna get you titled up now ^^

As the newcomer extended his hand, the Angelo ran the blade lightly across his own palm, adding another thin scar across it to the masses of them. Once untouched and smooth, they had quickly turned into a mess of Scars as he rose within Anathemas ranks and although they weren't pretty he was proud of them; they were proof of his achievements, of his rank and success, as well as a constant reminder of those he called family and was sworn to protect. Maybe in the past the scars would have bothered him, but since the storm coloured male was covered in them now, each representing an important moment in his life, he openly accepted them... although he was still rather touchy about the ones on his face resulting from three certain pups foolish antics. Despite having lectured the three he was fairly sure his daughter would still get into trouble, thus his going blind and saving her seemed meaningless somewhat. From the slim cut blood began to ooze out and pool upon his left palm, lifting his eyes from his own wound he reached out and repeated the cut across the male's hand and placed his against the others, mixing the blood and accepting him into the pack.

Pulling his hand back he swapped the dagger to his left arm and quickly fastened it back to his right arm in a quick, efficient manner he had perfected with practice, making a mental note to clean the dagger at some point soon. “Welcome to Anathema” the words were spoken with a mischievous grin sat upon the Angelo's lips. “I'll show ya to the living quarters and you can claim one and begin to settle in. The main living areas are Thackary village or the howling caverns. Majority of the pack live in the caves, although ya welcome to snag one of the village houses if that suits your needs better. Or you can just set up camp anywhere I suppose” the last bit was an after thought, for currently only one particular pack member and her slaves lived outside of the village or caves. “Me and Naniko, the packs Angela she is, live within the caves, whilst Aeron, our Atheed, lives in the villages so there's always one of use about if you need us”.

Turning from the male he began to head back the way he came, pushing his soaking fringe back out of his eyes and desperately trying to think about how long it would take him to brush through his soaking wet hair later. “So, where ya wanna be escorted?” he called back over his shoulder. With a quick gesture and a short mumbled sentence in low speech he sent both Beyaz and Chiya back to the skies, both birds keeping low and close to their master.

Wolf photo by incanus, textures by Wu-KillahD & AsunderStock

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#aebccb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Alaki {background-color:#181818; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#7d848c; line-height:12px; max-width:661px; min-width:31%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9899/aktab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:436px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alaki .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.KMTT_Alaki a:link,.KMTT_Alaki a:visited {color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none;}
.KMTT_Alaki a:hover,.KMTT_Alaki a:active{color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #DEDEDE;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Hmmm... how about den number 20? c:

Ark'el winced visibly at the long slice, his eyes narrowing slightly and lip curling upwards in discomfort. The flesh of his palm burned deeply, and he withdrew it with a displeased grumble. Damned rituals. The words were murmered bitterly- directed less towards Alaki himself and more from his own low tolerance for pain -and he held his his palm out to the rain, letting the drops blend with and bleed the wound further. Entranced, he turned it until his hand was vertical, watching the liquid create a thin, crimson trail down from the cut towards the earth upon which they stood.

“Welcome to Anathema” The Angelo's words quickly redirected Ark's attention and he looked up to meet his gaze with a grin of his own. Shaking his hand free of the watery blood and slipping it into his custom-made jeans (flinching when the denim dragged against his palm) he began to walk alongside the older male. A den sounds good. Ark'el decided, his tail beginning to wag behind him gently. Not that I need anything other then a place to sleep- I have nothing. Nothing but these ratty old things at least. With his free hand he snapped the waistband of his tattered jeans to accentuate his speech. But I'm glad to finally have somewhere to call my own. He paused to consider his next words. Thank you.

As they walked, Ark' let himself fall half a step behind the Angelo and he let his gaze wander Alaki's fine-toned body. Admiringly, he angled his head to get a better look, a quiet hum of approval sounding in his chest and throat.

Ark' is checkin' him ouuuut.

<style type="text/css">
.ark1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#768ba1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0wFGa.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536578; padding:0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e3eaf2; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 542Ahaha, beware, Alaki won't say no to a guy if he notices him checking him out :') And funny enough, Alaki used to live in room 20 when he first moved in :OO You can steal the map i did for it if you want, although you don't have to use it or follow the room design if you don't want to :3

Waving a hand he dismissed the others thank you for he hadn't accepted the male out of a desire for the strangers thanks; he had accepted this Ark for his proclaimed skills and potential capability to contribute to the pack, that was it and thus not worthy of being thanked for. “Most of the dens have been cleared out and have some basic construction, furniture and the like within them. Although there may still be one or two completely untouched dens, up to you which you choose” he explained, blue eyes narrowing a fraction as the rain seemed to worsen as quickly has it had lightened up, seeping through his thick coat and chilling him slightly. Turning slightly to the right he hugged to the trees and the feeble shelter their branches provided, oblivious to the male's appreciative glance. If he had encountered the male outside of pack lands, where he wasn't a leader with responsibilities and the like, he may have given the other a second glance; but he was here to accept and show a new member around, leaving little room for side tracked thoughts.

At the mention of belonging his eyes flicked to the other, taking in the small gesture as Ark indicated to the denim he wore, “And those ratty old things are a lot more then I turned up here with” he grinned slightly at the memory, quickly cutting it off as the face of the white female who had welcomed him into Anathema passed through his mind. “Anything you need you'll find in storage or one of the other members would probably be willing to help you acquire or make you further clothes, furniture and other things you may wish for” the Angelo himself had resourced all his belongings himself and built many of the features within the cave himself; although since Alex had moved in with him the crude structures seemed to be magically improving every now and then.

Hoping over a fallen tree, he flicked his eyes back up to the sky and breathed in the earthy, fresh scents the downpour was bringing with it. “As a new member of Anathema ya'll start as a Zepar. Stick around for abit and you can go into a tier depending of your own choice” he explained, trying to fill the other in with as the essential information before arriving at the caves. Deeper he moved into the ever familiar territory, hardly paying attention to where he was moving and trusting his feet to guide him home. With each step the ground of soft dirt and leaves gradually morphed into a more uneven, rockier terrain as he grew nearer to the howling caverns.

And then they were by one of the many entrances to the cave system, “And voilà, the howling caverns. There are many entrances and emergency escape routes, so until ya get more familiar with the place stick to the bigger tunnels and main rooms.” without any hesitation he stepped into the tunnel, Beyaz and Chiya swooping in after him and abandoning their master to return to their pen. Keeping to a steady pace he began to make his way to the the general commons room, hoping the male would follow him without getting lost.

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#aebccb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Alaki {background-color:#181818; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#7d848c; line-height:12px; max-width:661px; min-width:31%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9899/aktab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:436px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.KMTT_Alaki a:link,.KMTT_Alaki a:visited {color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none;}
.KMTT_Alaki a:hover,.KMTT_Alaki a:active{color:#FFFFFF; text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #DEDEDE;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Pffft, Ark don't care if he gets caught checkin' out some fine tail. Room 20 is just the awesomest looking one. I'll definately steal the map. Big Grin Just need to, yknow, remove the "Owned by Alaki" thing.

Ark'el listened to the other's explanation thoughtfully, quietly considering his options. He didn't require much; he'd be happy with just a bed to sleep in and a few places to keep any possessions he may gather. I think an already furnished den would be ideal. Alaki seemed bothered by the constant downpour; Ark'el moved to follow him beneath the canopy of trees. His own rust-toned fur was gathering moisture rapidly, the rain having darkened it a few shades. Self-obsessively he began to run his hand down from his opposite shoulder to wrist, smoothing out the fur there as it began to ruffle.

Keeping pace with the Angelo, Ark'el adapted his footing from the soft, grassy forest floor to the rock-littered terrain. Gradually the tunnel entrance came into view and he looked upon it in admiration; here was his new home. As they walked Ark'el struggled to familiarize himself with the cave, and upon reaching the general common room it became obvious that the task wouldn't be easy. To one side, dozens of smaller channels could be seen breaking off the main tunnel. To the other, larger passages were visible. These must be the main rooms the older male was referring to. By process of elimination he assumed the more compact tunnels must lead to the individual rooms. Curious, he turned his body towards them. Could you show me where I can stay? He questioned, looking over at Alaki.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 412A wild Alex appears :OO

Something moved in the shadows to his left, the muffled sound of footsteps indicated as such. Turning his head a fraction more so that his field of vision expanded to the darkened area a ghostly figured stood, pale arms crossed over his chest and that dammed innocent grin sat upon his lips. Realising he had been spotted Alex pushed off from the wall that he was leaned against and began to make his way over to the Angelo and newbie, ice-blue eyes flashed to the stranger for a moment before flicking back to the storm coloured Angelo, a question clearly reflected within them. Unable to help himself the young Samurai sighed; it was so typical for Alex to show up when he was least wanted. Dark ears flicked back, lips tugging back to form a toothy grin in warning, “What do you want?” he asked, not bothering to soften his voice and allowing the words to sharpen with his irritation, which only grew as Alex continued to smiling oh-so innocently as he made his way over and stopped short of the Angelo.

“Nothing much. Woke up and wondered where you'd disappeared to was all. Clearly you managed to find company easy enough” the ghostly male looked to the newly made Zepar with mild curiosity, before shrugging his shoulders slightly and widening the smile he shot to the Samurai. Ignoring the others verbal jab, he turned to Ark, “Ark'el, Alexander. Now introductions are over I shall continue to show the new member around, if that's quite all right with you Alex?” he asked, his voice dropping slightly and becoming sickly sweet, head turning and completely dismissing the ghost coloured Abigor. “Anyway, the personal caves are located over here” a vague wave of his hand indicated to the side of the general commons which linked to the various chambers where members could reside. Pushing his shoulders back he hooked his thumbs into the front pockets of his jeans and began to head down the closest tunnel which lead to the rooms. “Pretty much any cave that don't smell or look like it's claimed you can call your own” as he said the words a brush against his arm indicated that Alex had chosen to follow despite the Angelo's rude dismisser; despite his displayed attitude, the samurai wasn't surprised Alex had stuck around, for no matter how rude or harsh he acted to the other, the ghostly Abigor never left him or took things personally.

<style>
.KMTT_Alaki i {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
[/html]