breathing slowly.
ooc; so sorry, so out of muse for starting lol.

[html]

Alessandra Von Sin,
Still my heart slowly beats. Sometimes life gets complicated, Still the world around me sleeps.

Twigs crunched underfoot as slender hands touched the trees that were passing by, the inky temptress exploring deeper and deeper into the lands now that she was a pack member. She hadn't really seen Max since they arrived, and for this she felt guilty. The poor hulking monster was probably worried, thinking his mistress has abandoned him for whatever reason. Later today she would stop by the slave quarters and take him out for her, she still needed help making a makeshift shelter to live in. She figured something like a tree-house would be an advantage to her, she was afterall most gifted with a bow.

Her thick belt adorned with pockets sat loosely at her waist, a few fingers dipping into a pocket to retrieve some berries which she popped into her mouth and munched on, savoring the flavors. The woman did not wear her skull today, she was on her own and therefore didn't see any use for it, however it did hang off her belt, attached by a few strings. The scent of bear hung heavily in the air but the femme decided to continue, she was well equipped and did not fear for her safety as she was much quicker and more resourceful then a lumbering bear.

Picking forward quietly her ebony ears perked forward, listening for any strange sounds.

word count - 503. ooc - RAMBLE RAMBLE RAMBLE

template by revo, image by ems. <3
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Poop on me for the wait. Rey is in Optime form.

Reykr took to his Optime form today, if not to have thumbs and be able to ride his steed, but also to keep the pressure off of his shoulder that ached. He had been shot in the arm earlier this month and he still was recovering from it, and everyone could tell from the bandages he waro across his chest because of his shoulder. He'd wrapped it himself, since he did not know much of the family, and Siv was a bitch who didn't like to help Reykr with anything, even if he was injured. The woman seemed to think about anyone but herself. Why Reykr loved her the way he did made no sense to him, which was why he still was under the impression that she had cast a spell over him, making him fall in love with her. He knew that's what she did to him, and he was actually getting quite frustrated with it all. No only did she not help him, but she also kept the existance of their daughter from him for so long. The child was already becoming an adult, and he didn't even know of her until now. Needless to say, Siv and Reykr needed to have a chat.

Today, he was on his way over to her den, mainly following her scent because he did not know the lands all that well yet and was not able to distinguish who lived where just yet. The bowman found himself deep within one of the dense forests in Salsola, and while some would have been frightened, he was not. The forest was as natural as he could get, and he enjoyed that much. Sooner or later his friend, Val the Elk would make his appearance and bother Reykr while he was trying to figure out where he was supposed to be going to find the woman. Her scent was all over the place, here, there, and everywhere. He sighed lightly to himself as he walked along. Eventually he would get tired of walking though and would take to his steed's back.

Val the Elk continued a brisk pace through the woods, ignoring the dense smell of a bear in the area. Reykr smelt it too, and got slightly anxious. Bears were something that the male was actually afraid of (mountian lions and lynxes were nothing to him) but it was not like he had not taken one down before, seeing as that he had a bear pelt that was fashioned into a cloak hanging from his shoulders, and he was the one who executed the beast. Reykr was not able to use his bow and arrows though anymore since his shoulder was messed up, so he would have to defend himself with his tooth and claw.

Still they continued through the forest before they had come upon a woman with the most strange marking. Her skull was bleached, as if her head was just a skeleton, as were her forearms. Hello there, m'lady. I've never seen you around, but it's not like I've been around for long... The name's Reykr Helsi. Who're you, beautiful? asked the wolfdog to the woman, and he also gave the woman a charming smile and a wag of his thinly furred tail that was much like his dog ancestors. Val came to a stop in front of the woman though and he snorted lightly. Val did not like new wolves, whether they are packmembers or not. Female or male did not matter much to him either. He just didn't trust them because he's seen wolves take down his kind before. Living as a slave for them was better than getting eatten by them in Val's eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(304)

less is by nat.

It was not long before her ears picked up a distinct crunching sound that floated through the trees, her heart beating faster as she prepared to meet the bear who's scent was scattered amongst the forest. However, instead of the musky bear smell getting stronger, a new scent invaded her nose. A quiet sigh of reliefe left her chest as she turned around and caught the sight of one of her pack members, followed by an extremely strange steed. He was a chocolately coated fellow, and quite easy on the eyes. However, the scent of another female clung to his fur and she knew he was taken, at least to her knowledge. This did not bother her, the female was often by herself and hadn't really thought about a males companionship. But, who knew. She was in a new pack, and therefore had new oppurtunities. Maybe she would expierience something new as well.

For now though, Alessandra simply returned his smile with a polite nod of her head. Brushing the white strands of hair out of her pace, she shifted her positition slightly before getting comfortable. " Greetings to you as well. I havn't been around for long either, so this is something we have in common. It is a pleasure to meet another one of my packmates finally, Reykr. I'm Alessandra Von Sin. " She replied, her name rolling off of her tounge in exotic tones. " So, do you smell out friend in the woods? I'm not sure weather to keep exploring or to turn back, though company in situations such as these are always welcome.. " Blue eyes floated to his companion, and she smirked slightly. What some would consider a meal, he considered a friend. The same could be said of horses, but it was interesting to see someone act differently then the fold..

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: I didn't mean for it to sound like he would smell like Siv, truth is that they haven't spoken in like weeks, I just used that excuse for Reykr to be walking around looking for her :3 (so he's definitely not spoken for in the least) +3 (458)

Reykr held a friendly smile on his maw as he watched the woman give him nod of her head. His smile did fade somewhat, mostly because he was trying to figure out the woman. He'd met very many women in the pack already, and each one of them was different. This one seemed like she might have been the colder of the ones he'd met so far, but he could only suspect such a thing because of her strange dyes. He liked the pattern though, it was actually really fascinating and cool to him. His smile returned full fledged when the woman finally spoke to him and told him that her name was Alessandra Von Sin, and that she was new around too. Reykr didn't feel so bad that he was new now, since there was another one around. He also listened really closely to her words, and her tone, the accent on her tongue. He was about to speak, but the woman got there before him, and asked if he smelt the bear. Then she welcomed his company. That was a relief for him, because then he wouldn't have to ask if she wanted him to go away.

He nodded his head at first, but watched as her eyes floated to Val. His own eyes were on the woman and he saw the smirk go on her lips. Yeah, I'm not really all that worried about him. I mean, we are on pack territory, if he attacks us, then we can easily call for help and take him down that way. Or....kill him ourselves... spoke the man, figuring that the woman might have some sort of ability to kill, for did she not look like the Grim Reaper himself? He'd seen the vampire of Salsola several times, the young merled vampire woman. She was never without a hooded cloak of wolf fur. She was not someone he wanted to associate with all that much, since that vampire actually had a scythe and did not look all that friendly.

Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Alessandra Von Sin. "What a long name..."---How rude of me, M'lady, I will get down now. the man spoke and he finally dismounted his steed and he stood to his full height. He did not tower over the woman by much, because he was smaller than most other male's but he still held a good few inches over her. He took the reigns of the elk and he looked to the woman again with his sweet corn colored eyes. I say we venture on. Maybe grab a bite to eat or something? he asked, cocking his head towards her.

<style type="text/css">
.fre1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b4bc; text-shadow:#121f22 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c6166; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e0OKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41565b; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#90a8ae; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(00)

less is by nat.

The man spoke logic, something that she appreciated. Seeing as the woman herself wasn't faint hearted it pleased her that he seemed to not be as well, and a small smile floated over her maw at as he spoke. She watched with glittering blue eyes as he dismounted and dipped her head in thanks, he didn't have to get off of his steed if he had not wished. " You may call me Alessandra or Less if you prefer. I myself have no preference for that sort of thing Reykr. " Her words were simple and her tail swished out behind her as the woman considered his proposition. The bear scent was fast fading in the area and before she answered she inhaled deeply, barely smelling the musky, earthy scent of what would have been a formidable opponent for her. If anything, it could have been a very tough practise. Shrugging her shoulders, her gaze floated between Reykr and his strange steed, and she smiled at him again, feeling relaxed.

" Alright, I'm game.. " Came her reply, and she paused, waiting for him before setting off at a relaxed pace. Her searching eyes had not missed the tattoo on his hip, and she found herself wondering what it symbolized - it seemed familiar to the grim reaper woman. " So.. Where are you from? You certainly have an interesting tattoo. " Alessandra remarked casually, glancing back at the male as she walked. The sun filtered through the trees and created dapples on the spongy forest floor, the scent of pine heavy in the air. As her steps took her and the new male through some unknown random path through the trees her fingers dipped down to her skull, and she ran them over it absently. Though her markings were loud and obnoxious, the reason behind them was strange and dark and if questioned about whos skull she had taken from them the woman would probably make up a lie - nobody from her family knew she had killed her father in cold blood, did anybody else need to know?

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: This is what i call Table ADD. except for I only have three tables to choose from with Reykr. *sigh* / +509!

The woman gave him the choice right off the bat to call her by a shorter name, and he appreciated that. She had such a mouthful of a name (even though it was very fitting and very beautiful to him- exotic even) and it would just be easier to just call her by a shorter name. He didn't want to seem disrespectful though, so the male was going to address her by her full first name. Thank you for the option, Miss Alessandra. Reykr spoke to the woman, a broad and handsome smile coming across his face as he held his sweet corn eyes on the woman and her wonderful physique, but he didn't mean to stare, like he was doing. He just found the woman to be unique, and beautiful. Sure, this was the man who would tell any woman that they were beautiful, but this time, he really meant it. Her beauty rivaled Eris' and Siv's. At least in his eyes. He also had gotten off of his steed because he was a gentleman, and if she wanted to ride, then he would more than likely let her try even though Val might try to buck her off. Even as Reykr was dismounting, the Elk tried to move away, but Reykr was quick to grab his reigns to keep him from wandering off.

She accepted his invitation to get some food, and Reykr gave the woman the same dashing smile he always put on in good company. Thank you for joining me, I would have been dreadfully lonely if I was hunting alone. spoke the male with a nod of his head. He started to walk along side the woman then, keeping a good pace with her so he would not feel like he was being rude. When she asked him a questioned, the uneducated man seemed to become slightly ashamed of himself. He had never looked at a map of the land, so he did not know exactly where he was, or where he had come from. All he knew was that he came from a hearg down in the southwest. His ears fell back slightly and his eyes fell from her to the ground for a moment. I'm from the Southwest. I would tell you where if I knew where it was. I mean I know what it looks like when I'm there, but It didn't really have much of a name that I knew about. Well, besides that it was the Hearg Njorth... My tattoo came from there. I actually can make these types of tattoos, I've gotten pretty good at it... spoke the man, his eyes rising to meet her icy blue ones again. How about you? Where does one find women as beautiful as yourself? he asked the accented female, for he had never really known any other accent besides the ones he grew up with. The speech of these wolves that were here were strange already, but even she didn't sound like the other wolves he had met in Nova Scotia.

<style type="text/css">
.reykk b {font-weight:bold; color:#866940; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110c04; }
.reykk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.reykk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#41362f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SXjwT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c6c55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.reykk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.reykk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(000)

less is by nat.

The woman watched Reykr curiously, ears perked attentively as he spoke about hunting alone. Alessandra had been separated from the rest of Salsola and her family for so long it felt strange to be in someones company and them actually want her company. The skeleton-esque Luperci wasn't sure if it was because of her facial bleachings or her personality, and just because she was alone it didn't mean she was necessarily lonely, she did have Maximillian after all. Less realized just how much she had neglected the slave as of late and a pang of wistfulness hit her, they had essentially grown up together and though he was her slave in the deep recesses of her cold heart she felt more then that - like they were friends. Back in the days where she was still with her mother they had been in that relationship, the two had roughhoused and spent many days together as friends until Max was taken away one day and beaten back into his position.

This memory, however wasn't pleasing to recall so she shoved it out of her mind before re-focusing on Reykr. What he had said previously went unnoticed by her, but she caught the tail end of his compliment. Behind her, her tail slowly began swaying back and forth in pleasure - though she was mostly empty she was a sucker for a well aimed compliment. " I was born in Norway. We believed in Odin, Loki, Fenrir and the rest of the norse religion. I havn't seen that so much in Nova Scotia, it makes me miss my home. When I was 3-4 months old my mother and father traveled across the ocean and landed in Vancouver. " Here she stopped, not wishing to continue forward. The coyote woman hadn't invented a lie quite smooth enough to talk about in place of the rest of her history, and she was sure she wouldn't be met kindly and would be treated stranger then she already had once it got out that she murdered her abusive father and toted his skull around with her.

" What made you choose the Thistle Kingdom Reykr? " She asked softly as they continued to walk, the occasional branch crunching under foot. Alessandra herself had chosen it for secrecy and privacy, it was hard to be seen in an invisible pack. Reykr seemed nice enough to not wholly belong here with all the backstabbing and bribing, there must be something else that had called him to hide within the borders of cement and thistle. Maybe he had his own twisted family history that he was hiding from? Or perhaps there was a slave, most other packs in the area did not accept this sort of behavior.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... aisuke.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#000000;">
ooc: I dug this old table up from the grave so i can have another table to use for Reykr. I get depressed that i don't have shit for Rey >.<'

It's too late to apologize.
I'd take another chance,
take a fall, take a shot for you

Reykr was a man of memories that always seemed to be under wraps. It wasn't like he had much of a history to tell, for most of what he remembered, he was in a good situation until the faithful night in which his cousin seduced him, and then he ended up running off after that and trying to find himself and where a disgusting pervert like him deserved to stay. These days he was spending a lot of his time trying to find a way to make it up to the gods. He recently found out that there was also a child that was bared from this union of cousins, and her name was Draugr Helsi. The child even took his last name. Reykr knew little about the child though because he had not been with her most of her life, and they had little in common. The child seemed more reserved and less concerned about him being her father, and that was something that sorta hurt Reykr, but he was a strong man, so he didn't really think much of it, if only because if he thought about it then he probably would drive himself to insanity.

He listened to the woman as she spoke to him, her words about Loki, Odin, and Fenrir was familiar to him, but he believed mostly in Freyja, Freyr, and Gerth. He knew of the innumerable amount of Gods that existed in his world, but he was always taught to keep his primary focus on the three gods of fertility. He was always taught to be a "sexual" being in a way, which made him perverse in all kinds of different ways. He was so stuck in trying not to be labeled in such a way though, even though he knew that he was disgusting (After all, who would sleep with their cousin knowingly? Even if there was some sort of spell on him..) and he more than likely would always be so. In the hearg, we also believed in the norse religion. Though...We were more into the fertility gods, the trio of Freyja, Freyr, and Gerth. spoke the man as they walked along, the scent of the bear seeming to disappear as they walked on and on. The wounded shoulder burned under it's wraps, and he touched his right shoulder and sighed lightly.

He wasn't really expecting the woman to ask him why he chose the Thistle Kingdom out of all of the packs. Reykr didn't really want to tell her about Siv, so he shrugged to her. The kingdom kinda picked me first. I mean, I didn't really get to see the other packs like I was able to see this Kingdom, and it seemed to be the best place for me. I found out later that some of my family is here. he spoke, but he did not mention Siv's name or Draugr or their relationship towards him. What about yourself? Have you been in Nova Scotia long before your joined the ranks? he asked politely, with a cock of his head his large ears pulled towards her and his thin German Shepherd tail wagging gently behind him.

[/html]
[html]

(000)

less is by nat.

As they walked twigs and other forest debris crackled underfoot, the pair not really needing to conceal their movements or scent this far into pack territory. As they walked the musky scent of the bear all but dissipated, the much more potent and favorable smell of deer permeating the area. The bear scent could be masked underneath, and the mind of the predator was sometimes fooled into thinking about food instead of what could be lurking in the thistle forest. Her oversize ears flicked to the man beside her as she smiled, enjoying hearing about the finer points of his area of Norse Religion. She had left such a long time ago it was refreshing to hear more about the thing she loved most. Maybe one day she would return to Norway with her children - if she had any, to show them what their culture and family was like.

Idly she wondered while keeping Reykr's company, how her children would look like. It really depended on the father, she supposed. The dark woman smiled, eyes growing soft. She would bleach and chalk their faces and hands just as she did to herself, it would be so cute to watch little skeletons run around and become hardened warriors. Some mini-warriors for Salsola. This might not be the best place to raise them, but for skill learning there was no better place. They would learn the darker side of things, and not be blinded by childish innocence. Alessandra nodded to herself, this was how she wanted things done. This is how things would be done. When she was ready she would find a suitable male or even possibly mate, and go from there. The last might be a problem, she was a picky female and not just anybody would do. She supposed when she found him she would.

Alessandra listened to him and turned her face towards him, smiling. " I am afraid not. I came following my younger sister, a foolish thing. I didn't have a chance to find her before I heard the whispers of the thistle kingdom. Once I found out more about it, I came here. Now I know no other pack would hold someone such as myself. I think much of them think I am something akin to being a bump in the night, something they wish not to see among their ranks. " She replied, shrugging herself. It wouldn't be a surprise if someone like her was the villain in stories meant to frighten young pups into staying in their dens. Who knew what lurked in the shadows of the forest past the safety of the den... Maybe something like her.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... -helsi.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #293f21;">
OOC: +3(473)

Reykr put his guard down because of the fact that the scent of the bear was overpowered by the scent of deer, and of Val. It would be their mistake to do so though, because there was a bear wandering through the thistle forest, which was almost a rarity. He'd never smelt a bear in these forests, and he didn't know that one had a den right in the middle of the forest, as if the bear was the guardian of the forest. It might have been. It was crazy to think that the bear had been sharing territory with the Salsolians for some time now. Reykr thought about which might have been there first, the bear or the pack. Probably the bear since it was not so scared to live in the middle of the forest that was in the middle of the Salsolian territory. Val, however, was more aware of the surroundings than the two luperci, and he was looking from side to side, trying to figure out where exactly the menace was. Too bad the elk could not tell the two luperci that they were in trouble, because he knew that they were before trouble even presented itself to them.

Reykr listened closely to the story of the woman, how she spoke of following her sister, but not being able to find her before becoming part of Salsola. Then how no other pack would want a 'bump in the night' like she. Reykr scoffed. If I was an Alpha, I would want a beautiful woman like you, that's for sure flattery came normal to the man, and a genuine smile was on his maw as he looked at her with his sweet corn yellow eyes. "Who's your sister? Was there any reason you were looking for her or something?" he asked, for the man did not know much about having a strong enough bond with a sibling to follow them somewhere (then again he had no living siblings; which is not completely true) nor did he really know what it felt like to have a sister or brother because his family was separated when he was very young, and he didn't remember very much of that time.

Val suddenly stopped in his tracks and it made Reykr's hand pull back, and then he stopped and looked back at the beast. "Val, I ain't got time to fight you, come on." he complained to the Elk, but little did he know was that Val had something to stop for. The elk turned his head to a herd of deer not too far off, and Reykr smelt the deer, and he looked over to where Val was looking. "Hey Lessa, There's dinner. " the man spoke lowly to her with a smile on his lips.

"speech."

manip @ emma
[/html]
[html]

(000)

less is by nat.

The deer smell became more potent, luring the dangerous predator to follow the almost musical trail of their scent. Alessandra's tongue snaked out and wiped her muzzle delicately before slipping back inside her maw, already salivating. She did not miss the erratic behavior of the elk, but ignored it as her present company spoke. His flattery was unexpected and she allowed a small smile to stain her bleached maw, pleased at his kindness. Each minute that she spent in his company pleasant and she could definitely see herself becoming friends with this fellow Salsolan. Her tail began slowly wagging as they walked and she didn't even mind him asking about her idiot sister, she would make something up to tell him. " We are not especially close, her and I. I had some news I felt she should know about our parents. That is a tale for another day though. " She replied, deciding to go with the more truthful route.

Alessandra wasn't sure how she felt about Emmanuelle. She still felt that the girl was a freak, the bi-colored eyes she carried a stain on the family heritage. She was always the weaker sibling, and she blamed Emma for how her father abused her. It was all her fault, and she would pay. One day. Less would have to find her and then figure it out from there. However she did not let these thoughts come to her face, and her expression remained passive. The elk stopped and Less turned to observe the altercation between the animal and Reykr, watching silently. It would appear that Val had sensed other deer and she smiled as Reykr pointed this out, giving her a nickname she had never heard before. Somewhere deep inside her heart, she felt a flicker. However, it didn't have time to fester before she began stalking in the direction Reykr pointed, her mind entranced with the thought of food.

Her being turned feral, and Reykr followed behind her quietly, letting her take the lead. Her tracking senses kicked in and she moved herself lower to the ground, slinking along. After a few minutes of traveling this way the pair happened upon a clearing where a peaceful herd of white tail were grazing, undisturbed. The warrior princess was just figuring out which way to attack from when she noticed a familiar musky scent that hung over the deer. Nary a moment later and the herd's heads poked up, looking in a different direction then the pair were situated. Alessandra found this strange, and inhaled deeply again to try and place the scent. She didn't have much time before the herd turned tail and ran in a surprised fashion past the canines, completely ignoring their presence. What the hell?

She looked at Reykr, wondering what warrented the strange behavior from the herd when she saw it. It saw them as well, and stood up on its hind legs in the middle of the clearing. Alessandra's eyes widened, not daring to take her eyes off of it for a moment lest it charge while she wasn't looking. The black bears nose twitched as it appraised the predators warily, sizing the two luperci up. It let out a bellowing roar as it stepped forward, landing heavily back onto all fours. " Reykr, I think we have a problem. " Alessandra said, the tense tone of her voice cracking slightly. Slowly she took the bow off of her back and notched it with an arrow, beginning to circle around the large animal. With a grunt the bear charged towards the two of them, but within the next few minutes they would find out if it were a fake charge or the real deal.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: habrahbrahbrahbrah

Word Count → 506

The woman spoke of her sister, speaking of how they were not close, but that she wanted to pass on news of their parents to the sibling, so that was her reason for seeking the other "Von Sin". She also told him that the tale of her parents was one for another day, which was a weird thing to say, and he cocked his large, dog-like cranium at the woman. He wondered why she did not want to tell that tale for today, but his curiosity was abolished when Val started to act out, and they caught sight of the herd of deer. Reykr was quick to take to his fours, (which was really three in his case) and he followed with an awkward gait after the woman as she lead them to an ample spot to where they were under cover, but still able to keep an eye on their prey. Reykr looked at the prey, and he licked his lips as he started to try and decide which they should take down.

It was then that the herd pricked their ears and looked in the direction of other danger. Reykr perked his own ears at their realization and he cocked his head as well. It didn't take long for the deer to suddenly take off, and run right past both of the luperci. Reykr stood up once they passed by, and he then looked at Lessa, and then to the spot that was rustling in the brush. It stood on it's hind legs to show itself to the pair, and the long ears of the wolfdog fell back as he realized that they were in trouble. The wounded man looked at Lessa as she spoke to him about them having a slight problem. He agreed silently as the beast let out a bellow of anger, and it landed on it's hind legs and started to come forward. Reykr grew nervous, because there was little he could do to defend himself greatly. He almost was scared, even though he was the one who wore a bear cloak that matched the bear that they were now faced with, for him, this would be his second encounter with a big black bear. Lessa started to circle around and Reykr moved away from the woman. He started to bark aggressively at the bear, trying to get it's attention. It started to charge just then, and once it did, Reykr barked a few times at it before he took off.

Shoot it when you get a good shot, Lessa! he yelled out to the woman as he distracted the angry bear. He ran around it a few times, trying to keep it's attention on him while also trying to give Lessa a good shot at the damn thing. And don't let it kill me! the man spoke, a chuckle escaping his lips even though there was a 600 pound bear charging at him with it's fangs and claws ready to kill.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.ermeberr b {color:#e0e4f3; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#4e2c24 1px 1px 2px;}
.ermeberr p {padding:7px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.ermeberr {margin:0px auto; width:98%; max-width:700px; background-color:#aa604f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NtH5z.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e2c24; padding:200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e2c24; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}
.ermeberr .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #e0e4f3; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ermeberr .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>
[/html]