Their all angels in disguise
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
ooc; sugerwoods and night time:3

Everything was quite in the woods as the male dropped a leather bad onto the ground, the sunset only passing an hour ago the night would be long. Leroy could feel it. He still hasn't traveled back to his packlands, Leroy's not sure why but at the same time is fully aware. He knows what will happen 'when' the leaders find out, no if when, these lands aren't the large ones that seem endless and no doubt leaders stay in touch with one another. Only when.

Red eyes looked over the forest, each tree with it's own color and branches. They all looked the same but yet they never do, the trickery of mother nature is so simple some times. Breathing in the scents, everything smelt so sweet just as it's name had said 'Sugerwoods'. The smell alone would have made one want to lick the trees, even rip the bark away to taste the sweet liquid. 'sweet liquids....' Ears flickered back as his eyes narrowed slightly, maybe he was a pervert but he still thought about the firecracker-'his' firecracker. Shifting fully Leroy's wounds were healing up nicely as they didn't look as bad as before, though Haku did give him some new scars- his fur might cover most of them.

Plopping down on the ground Leroy sat with his back to a tree as he sighed, it felt nice to relax to just sit there. Grabbing his tool bag his colored hands opened it as he searched inside, pushing his building tools aside as his pink eyes search with his hands. Finally pulling out a piece of cloth or blanket out of the bag, it wasn't no bigger then the size of a pillow but it was slick. Holding the deep blue fabric Leroy just rubs his thumb over it's smooth surface, he always like blankets. He loved to rub on them when he would sleep, the feeling was nice and the warmth. Pulling it to his face Leroy rubbed it on his cheek before setting it in his lap, tail lay limp behind him as he stared off with a drowsy look in his eyes.

[/html]
[html]

Svara kept walking even though her brother wouldn't shut up. "SVARA! You can't go back to him! What will Haku do if he finds out ehh?!" Zack's deep and like usual velvet voice kept questioning her. Ever since her mother had arrived in the pack Zack had been haunting her. It was well know to Svara that her mother had killed Zack as a pup and that if he was a ghost he would be a pup, but as a part of her mind he could be as she wished he would be. She didn't even question him anymore. After a week of him by her side she found him more comforting then irritating.

At the moment she held a deers skin, one she had skinned and tanned on her own. Between learning to read, and herbs from Hanna, she was learning to fight with Cwmfen. The girl tried to make it so that they didn't know of her need to learn. With knowledge comes power she had been told. Holding the deer skin Svara stopped her walking and took a deep breath of air. She had been tracking for a while now and was thankful it didn't lead into Crimson Dreams, she didn't need the complication, her life was already a shit hole at the moment.

Finally she could hear him and smell him. Zack was grumbling behind her his grey eyes narrowed and a pout on his maw. The she wolf could careless. If anything Leroy was her only chance at releasing some anger or steam, if she didn't she might kill her mother. Moving closer Svara moved towards the husky. Would he be angry at her? If he was she would surely loose it, maybe just out of this sense of strandedness. "Um hey." She said with ehr deep husky voice. "This is for you here!" She thrusted out the deer skin quickly. It was embarrassing giving gifts, since this was the first gift she had ever given.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
[oocConfusedorry its short]

The sudden words made his head turn as his ears flickered, like a dream the female appeared right from his thoughts. Svara threw something at him with at him her stumbling words, landing beside his lap he slowly moved his pink eyes to the deer pelt. Breathing deeply he could smell her from his spot on the ground, it was nice like before as his hands moved to the blanket."Hello..it's very nice and soft." Speaking his deep voice was dry as his held the fur, rubbing his hands over the smooth surface as he suppressed a smile. Curly tail give a slight thump it was cute for her to do that, though he was sure she was aware of the mess they made. Sighing he set the pelt on his took bag as he looked over Svara noting of any injuries she would've gotten from his leaving,offering her a open hand his eyes looked at hers before speaking. "Well, you going to take a sit Svara?..thanks for the pelt" His dry voice was somewhat laced with a hint of warmth, Leroy wasn't sure how he would apologize for leaving or if he had to but guilt was eating him."come one firecracker what brings you way out here?" Leaving room for her beside him he looks back off at the clearing, breathing her in he shouldn't be mad..it was his fault too.

[/html]
[html]

Svara stood there and hoped like hell he would like the gift. Why she cared that he liked the gift as beyond her. Zack came to stand beside her, Svara made sure NOT to look at her brother, or even think about him. If she did Leroy would think she was insane. When he said accepting words about the pelt it made her heart jump with a happy thud. A small grin pulled the corner of her mouth before she let it fall. Svara noticed the injuries on his pelt, she wanted to minister to them, but didn't know how to go about doing it without getting the male mad.

His open hand and words made her have to descide. Zack put his own hand down on her shoulder to keep her from going."You can't like this male Svara! You can't he will never be accepted into your pack, and now he is banned from even coming there! What will Haku do!" His voice rumbled, she knew she should listen like she did most times, because her brother had better jugement then she did. This time though she wouldn't because Leroy was to good to pass up. Taking the males hand she moved and sat down beside him. Her face staied static as she looked up at him, only her eyes being a window to her emotions.

"You." Was all she said to his first question. Leaning forwards Svara didn't even hold back as she kissed him. To her it was a release, a release of all the anger and pent up emotions she had had since her mother had come. She had already cried on her brothers shoulder, but she wanted something more something she still couldn't identify. Pulling back the red girl looked him in the eyes her mouth slightly open.

[/html]
Her hand felt warm in his as he led her to sit beside him, red eyes watching her movements quietly. It felt nice to see her, to at least know she was in one piece after everything that has happened. Maybe he wanted to be alone, just sit in solitude but he didn’t mind her company. They didn’t seem to mind each other before, actually they appeared to enjoy their sudden game. ’I enjoyed it”, his mind crept back to think about those moments(well almost an hour) of their pleasures and contact- thought it also reminded him of Haku. Ears flickered as Svara’s word sounds nice to him, though it confused him why see would want to see him. Putting the thought aside he let her lips fall on his as he returned the kiss, holding her hand a bit tighter he purred lightly when she pulled away. It was still sweet to him, though Svara seemed troubled as connected with him. Red eyes looked over her body at the cuts that were about her, moving his hand with light touches he gently rubbed the cuts on her arms and chest. Brows pushing together Leroy’s guilt bit him harder then ever, but yet he didn’t want to apologize.

Sighing his finally placed his hand around her as he rested his head on her shoulder, they might not now everything about each other like others do; but they enjoyed each other, they were like a drug a little high to release the stress away from their life.”Your injuries, Svara you shouldn’t have gotten those. I shouldn’t have just left you there with him..” His words weren’t as dry as he breathed her in, it did feel good to be like this again. Noticing her look at his wounds he almost chuckled, he did have scabs on his back from her own claws. Pulling her closer he didn’t worry about anything, just focusing on her.”I’m much better now you know, though my back’s still sore from you claws..”

[/html]
[html]

Svara had stopped kissing him even though he was returning it. Something about this male seemed like she had known him for a long time. It felt like she had been raised with him in her life, it was strange to her. When his hands moved gently over her wounds Svara just watched him not questioning him only answering. "I did them. To prove a point." It was all she said towards the wounds. The red female sighed gently when he wrapped his arms around her his head falling on her shoulder. Putting her own head against his neck she closed her eyes and just breathed in his scent.

It was warmth and a welcoming scent. "Don't worry Haku won't kill me, he loves his pack to much. I put the wounds on myself." She didn't want to really talk about what had happened between her and Haku after he had left. Though if he asked she would tell him. With force she pushed him back to the ground laying over him Svara heard her brothers growl behind her, she couldn't help when her ears flicked backwards to the noise. She didn't care if he didn't like it. She was her own person and leroy was her exception to the rules. "Next time I'll bite you somewhere."

Leaning down she kissed him gently tasting him. The red female didn't kiss him for long before leaning back up. "I want to keep seeing you. I don't want to stop being around you." She said. Weather it was because he was against the rules or because she wanted him, liked him with out even having to know him. Her brother voice reached her ears. "Svara if your looking for a mate you won't find one, not one will have you. Not the way you are." Suddenly she knew what it was she was looking for. her brothers words comfirming it: A mate. This time she did respond to her brother. "Maybe he will take me as I am." She was tired of everyone wanting her to change.

[/html]

His brows pushed together all the more when she spoke about her cuts, tail thumping behind him Leroy didn't feel like hearing about that day. Leroy liked the young red female that some would condenser a pup, but she was much more under her temper ans spark.. Leroy has witnessed may pairs court for the longest of times before ever becoming close, they was the complete opposite by taking a total chance for a bit of fun. Maybe it was the attention that they craved from one another, the simple touch that made them come to one another. Leroy was well aware of what she was to him, she was a drug something that he could always go back to hen things weren't fine. She was his own light high from the world, and he was the same for her- releasing her from the stress of life.
Leroy didn't say anything as her head pressed against his, ears turned about as his thick fur rose slightly. Haku. Just the name rose a heat of anger from within him, still he had nothing personal against him but just the thought, just his name burned differently this time.

He felt odd ever since that clusterfuck of a day happened, just that it's over is a relief from as he sighed with Svara against him. Leroy's patterned body plopped down easily on the ground as she pushed him, red eyes looked up at her with a smile as he chuckled at her words. Black hands rubbed gently and smooth over her legs as he watched her, moving his hands against her fur felt nice; reminding him of their time before though he knows this is different.
"sounds tempting Firecracker, you know my body's tough"Welcoming her kiss his never moved his hands as he returned smooth and warm kisses back before she pulled back, Leroy didn't intend for his words to sound perverted but didn't say otherwise.

Pink eyes matched hers as he could tell something bothered her on the inside, the unspoken troubles that he wanted to wash away. Svara's next words brought his ears forward, he thought for a second that he didn't hear right that it was just a daydream of words. Placing one hand behind him Leroy lifted himself up enough to be closer, though he was close enough to kiss her but talk."Dear Svara.." Pausing his deep voice was smooth and warm as his hand moved to his lower back,keeping their rubbing movements he simply stroked her back in a rhythm."I wouldn't want it any other way. Firecracker..you my own kind of drug.." Smiling a warm small smile he remained still before speaking again, though not questioning her odd form of speaking though they are alone."take you as you are?well Svara only if you willing to take me, it seems only fair" Grinning slightly he pushed himself as close as he was able to go(about half a foot from her nose), breathing deeply Leroy slowly lowered himself back down and pulling his hand around to scratch the top of his head.Messy hair barely reached his eyes as he watched her with smirk . "whats' on you mind darling?" Only they would know where they, this went, but he thought she was still cute as ever.

[/html]
[html]

Svara listened to him, felt his hands on her body. She loved the feel of his warm rythem down her back. It was strange how he was the one person she wanted to be around. The red female barely even knew him. That didn't mean anything to her. He had accepted who she was on the first meeting, he had wanted her like she had wanted him. He was her drug, escape from reality. While he leaned back up she moved her hands over his chest in an affectionate manner.

His words were what she needed to hear from him. When he went back down she followed him laying over him and putting her hands in his hair. The red female moved her hands through his hair while she watched him. "You'll get sick of me, just like all the others do." She was sure of it, but she didn't want to talk about it anymore. When his question arose on what was on her mind she said the truth. "My brother mostly. Sabeen to." She growled her mothers name. "And my father."

"Sabeen just joined Dahlia, I hate that women. Can't believe she fucking gave birth to me." Svara leaned back up still sitting on leroy anger sparking in her yellow eyes. Anger, rage, so many emotions ran through her. Getting up quickly Svara knew she had to relieve some of it. It wasn't her man's fault her mother had come back. Or that Haku had kicked her out. Going to the deer pelt she romoved the dagger that was in the folds and threw it violently at the nearest tree. Seeing it sink into the bark only gave her a little relief.

For once in her life she wanted to tell someone completly about who she was. Let go of the inner beast she had been harboring for so long. "My father......... he showed love in a way most don't understand. He loved me when my mother hated me and my siblings. My father taught me everything he could, and I loved him for for giving me the power of knowledge. My mother had to ruin it all. I came back from a walk with my father and she had killed both of my brothers: Zack and Idyus." Svara's eyes went to her brother who was standing in front of her his steal grey orbs watching her with sorrow in young eyes. "My father came back just before my mother could do the same to me and he went after her in his rage, but she killed him to. She left after she killed him. I couldn't save my father was a simple blood wound then, I didn't know how. So I watched my father die from a wound I could have healed now." Svara said walking to the tree and yanking out the dagger. Her eyes watered and she fell to her knees. "THERE IS NOTHING MORE I WANT THEN HER LIFE for what she did!" Svara roared her brother zack was down before her engulfing her in his strong arms, and she welcomed his embrace, but it wasn't real, he was only what she wished someone would do. Not all people, she just wanted someone like when she had had her father.

[/html]

'doubtful..babe'

When she spoke Leroy only listen as she rubbed his chest, it always draws a purr from him. Red eyes watched her, watched her body, her voice everything he was able to take in as her words flowed into his ears. Blinking he keep note of what names he could,Sabeen her mother didn't seem to be the best topic- or at least the most favored family. When she swiftly moved off of him Leroy sat up with his arms on his knees, red eyes trail her every movement as his moved himself so she could get to the deer skin better. Brows pushed together in a frown as he listened, only listening, it is very annoying and to him rather rude to throw in 'ohhs','i sees', 'uh hus' or even 'reallys?'. They are not useful, ear are your best tool when someone is telling you stories. If you interject then you'll miss something important that is hidden, something small you need to see.

Remaining seated on the ground he watched her throw the dagger with a good bit of strength into the tree, with a thud it sunk into the bark and stayed in place. Everything she said next made him just watch her back with saddened eyes, breathing he felt for her though it might be odd her father did that- it's done so no need to question or fuss. When the feeling of helplessness reached him from her words Leroy silently got up from the ground, it was a tragedy Svara had to watch her father did an life is twisted in the way she could helped him now. Sighing Leroy's ears turned back slightly as he followed her to the tree where she fell to tears, staring for a second with his red eyes looking her over she almost appeared to be a child. If that would be true then she would still be 'his' child.

"Svara.." His deep words held unspoken warmth as he lowered himself behind her, gently wrapping his arms around her Leroy slowly pulled her to him. Nuzzling her neck and mane softly he let small 'shh's of comfort leave his lips. He was a bit unsure as to what to do but he held her closer with a deep breath, holding her to his chest he would let her cry if she needed let her fight if she needed. His fingers spread into her red fur as he spoke into her thick soft fur, "Your not alone baby, everything will come in time." Slowly placing gently nips on her neck he held her nice and close to him.

[/html]
[html]

She wanted someone back in her life, some one who liked her for who she was. Zack moved away from her and his warmth was replaced by leroy at her back. Leaning into his arms willingly she just closed her eyes and accepted it. His words were wise and something that made sense to her. With just him here she didn't mind these close affections, around others Svara would flaunt him, what she had. Her past wasn't good, but alot of people had bad history.

Turning in his arms Svara spoke to him in her own way. The red girl kissed him gently at first then intensly. She kissed him like she couldn't get enough of him. He tasted like hot cinnomon. Her hands burried in his black hair tightening as she started to bite at his mouth and lips. With deep breathing she finally stopped and looked him in the eyes not in the least embarrassed at her sudden out burst of affection. "will you peirce me?" She asked him her yellow eyes searching.

It was an odd request, but she wanted him to say yes. She wanted him to give her her first peircing. She hadn't been a virgin when they'ed first had sex, but how could one count their father? Her hands moved over his chest and to his hands. Grasping his hands in her own she moved them to her maw nipping his fingers gently. "Please." She said her eyes searching his curiously. Zack made a noise of distaste in the background, turning her head quickly she growled. "Shut up!" She barked out in anger. Turning her head back she remember he couldn' t see her brother. "Um........ sorry birds whistling was irritating me." She said quickly.

[/html]

He opened his eyes when Svara turned in his arms, her tears seem to fade as she kissed him; returning his own Leroy had a small smile as their lips connected,he rumbled slightly when she nibbled at his lips an her hands in his hair. A part of him was content that she was no longer crying but then again Leroy wasn't going to complain with her attention, at times he may appear to act like a child but he did like his attention an when it came down to it he didn't like sharing. Even if it means time,unless it was for her, though other females grew angry and tired of that.
When Svara pulled away he took a deep breath with a smile as he watched her yellow eyes that seemed to want something. Watching her he was surprised by her question, pierce her. Never dropping his smile he watched her get his hands and begin nibbling on them like they were a snack, her eyes begging him for the simple request it looked cute. Maybe he called her cute too much but it was the only word to fit at the moment.

"well.." Her sudden shout at nothing made him raise a brow as he smiled still at her with his red eyes looking over everything, Leroy's smile grew until he just laughed out loud. Pulling one hand up her rubbed her face as he talked with a chuckle. "Well, I don't see why not..thought I'm not sure we have the right items with us." Looking back at his tool bag he thought about what was all in it before turning back to the red female, tail thumping behind him he repeated her actions by getting her hands an nipping her fingers."What is it your wanting to get pierced Svara? Being that if I'm to do it I need the information"

[/html]
[html]

Svara grinned at him. Her smile was devious and like her usual cunning. When he finally agreed to she watched him take her fingers into his mouth. A sigh of delight escaped from her maw, it was slight but there. She took his hand a smirk and evil glint in her eyes as she set his hand over her left breast. With his hand there she leaned forwards to whisper in his ear. "I want you to feel, feel my heart excellerate for you." Her heart sped up with his hand on her breast. She couldn't help it.

Maybe it was sexual, maybe it wasn't completly. Just letting him know what he did to her. Her yellow eyes were searching before she dropped from holding his hand. Weather he kept it there or dropped his hand she didn't pay attention to as she grabbed for her dagger. Handing the thing to him. She knew the knife would be to big to peirce her ear, but it would be good enough for the tip to poke a hole. "Use this." She moved her other hand to indicate the base of her left ear. "Here you can peirce here."

She wanted him to do it. "If you peirce me I'll do you." Svara said with a happy grin. Suddenly she wanted to know about him. Pursing her lips she leaned forwards kissing him as she asked his next question. "Have you ever had a mate before?" The red girl asked it so absent mindedly. She continues to kiss him asking more. "What is your talent." She kept asking even forgetting about the peircing in her need to know about him.

[/html]

Leroy could see Svara light up when he accepted,it was a simple enough task. Letting her lift his hand he wondered as she placed on her breast, her words an the small action made his own heart leap with excitement. Every touch and smell could always make him remember their day, sighing he smiled as he held it there before rubbing it down her stomach. "its good that it does, cause it wouldn't be good if I bored you." Turning his attention to the dagger Leroy looked at before taking it in hand, it was a good size but no doubt it would get the job done. So it was just her ear that she wanted done, her words were tempting but he was unsure what to get done himself. "You'd like to do that I'm sure,um do you have any rings?"

Leaning forward he meet you small kisses with his own, her affection was so addictive as he quickly answered in between their kisses."..nope never.." His empty hands rubbed her leg again as he meet into her demand of questions with deep warm voice."I can build things, like beds,and rooms..though its annoying" Pulling her in for a deeper kiss he almost purred with a smile as he looked back at his firecracker, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear he lightly tugged on it with a grin."You still want me too do this, or are you getting to distracted?" Smirking Leroy wanted to laugh a little as he spoke was highly was his body, merely joking as he looked over her ear.

[/html]
[html]

Svara grinned as he indulged her. He kissed and answered her questions. "Yeah I have a ring." She answered some how with her maw pressed closely to his. "Build things. That something I could take to my advantage." She purred still kissing him as she spoke. "Where are you staying?" She asked as she stopped kissing and nipped his nose. Pressing her own nose against his she smiled at him. "Here take it and put it through my ear." She was excited to have him put the knife's tip through her ear.

Putting her hands on his chest she pet him absent mindedly. It was more of a need to touch that drove her to do it. "I'm getting distracted by you. Can't help it Kujo." She said with a playful growl. Nipping his chin she continued. "Besides I wanted to know more about you. Since you know so freaking much about me." She snorted at how much he knew about her, more then Haku even knew or firefly.

[/html]
"really? I can only wonder how it would be to my Firecracker's advantage." He growled playfully as she nipped at his nose, popping his jaws together Leroy's teeth made a small click as his smirked. His large body sat close to hers as their noses bumped together, curly tail thumped on the ground as his smiled devilishly. The night might have been cold but it was warm to him, maybe because Svara being there made him feel warmer. Just being around her filled him with a roll of emotions. "hmm lets see, lets see, well i don't live here..though it's nice. I haven't picked a home in Crimson Dreams yet either, though I won't pick a room in the Mansion." Leroy's deep voice was in thought as he rambled about the thought of building a home. "A cave would be fine, though i can always spend a few months and build a home..but it..I dunno about that.."

Red eyes looked at Svara as they traveled over her like the time they had first meet, mentally Leroy purred from her pets. He looked the little touches she gave him, in return his free hand rubbed her side before he chuckled. "You're distracting yourself darling.." Gathering everything he would need his ears turned to her words, listening to every one taking it in with a big grin. Looking at her he laughed lightly before gently take her ear in hand,"What do you want to know Svara? For starts I have three brothers, though I don't have the accent as much as them. I actually got a scar for..well that one's stupid to think about. Believe it or not this is the most trouble I've gotten into within such a short time." Laughing his red eyes narrowed on her ears as he pulled the knife up, getting a bit closer Leroy made sure the tip was where she wanted it as he glanced down at her with a smirk. "Make sure you have your ring ready.." With his body close she would be able to grab any part as he quickly pushed the tip into her ear, stopping it before the dagger would tar her ear. Leaving the tip in Leroy would wait for the ring to replace it before removing the knife.

[/html]
[html]

The she wolf loved listening to his voice, and his hands on her body. All of his words kept flowing through her mind as he pushed the dagger through her ear. Svara gasped as the knife penetrated her skin. A moan escaped her maw as her hands clawed at his shoulders. Opening her closed yellow eyes there was a fire in them as she smiled. "Thank you." Taking out the gold loop she had she pulled the dagger out and out the jewlry into her ear. "Hmmm I think I make your life adventurious Kujo."

Svara threw the dagger to the ground and pushed Leroy back to lay over him and kiss him. It was like she couldn't get enough of the male. There was no drug that equealed his taste and ablility to take her from the presant day. Pulled back only a little Svara grinned with a malicious smile. "You know you've stepped into the devils layer, because I'll kill any other female that touches what is mine." Her words were a harsh whisper and she nipped his ear sharply, letting him know she was far from joking.

[/html]
His red eyes watched the female with a smile, from her sounds as a playful snarl pulled on his lips before falling away. Leroy could feel her claws grab him sharply, a few of them breaking into his skin. Oddly he couldn't help but snicker
at the younger wolf, as she kept calling him by the little name she seems to like. It didn't bother him, hell Leroy didn't care what she called him. So far he enjoyed their time together strangely, though it seems the two are just drawn together one might ask. Until she gives a reason Leroy doesn't mind, but things can always change.
"adventurous sounds good darling, though what do I make your life. Dangerous, random,pleasurable?" His deep voice rumbled his throat as he peered at her new jewelry with a grin, he would wait till he pulled in her earring. Just a small playful tug.
Willing his large body thudded loudly on the ground, sounding worse then it actually was. Letting his form hit like dead weight when she pushed him, his body was fine that night as she leaned over him. Leroy was submissive to everyone, hell this might not be full blown submission but why would he mind if she wanted to throw her stuff around. Go ahead is his thoughts on it. The kiss was sweet and tasteful like always as his kissed back,one hand smooth tickled his claws on her cheek before running threw her hair. Svara's words brought a white toothy smile on his maw, it was devilish as his tail thumped slightly as she nipped his ears drawing a rumble. Leroy could hear the truth in her words, but something about it was sexy as he licked his lips before speaking her ears. "yours..sounds like a fucking lovely place to be..thought your mine. I'm do nothing less of ripping a throat out of a wolf that taps a dirt claw on you, your my toy, my little firecracker." His husky words emitted into the night air as his hands moved just below her butt gripping tightly, grinning Leroy slowly licked at the newly pierced ear.
[/html]