thread title missing
OOC: Flayra needs more friends, or someone to talk to. Anyone from CD only. Set in Riunione Beach.

Flayra walked down the natural path that lead down to the sandy beach of Riunione. She heard that the beach was beautiful with the sparkling sand and the ocean waves that sounded soothing to the ears. The young girl had to see for herself what the beach had to offer. She always liked the sound of water and the adventure of going around the place. She traveled around so many times she still likes going around, going for walks always going on adventures that seem exciting and wondrous. She just doesn't want to end in another pack and get called a trespasser. That's why she had to take it easy with the adventure because something like this would happen to her. Who knows what will happen if she ran into someone in another pack and get called a trespasser.

The girl arrived at the beach, feeling the ground turning to sand. She walked out the ocean, feeling the water on her feet and her legs. It was cool, not cold. It was something that she liked about the water. It's nice and cool and hot days when you just want to cool off. She breathed in much of the salty breeze as she could. In this moment, she continued on into the water, stopping where the water reached up to just below her chest and just above her waist. With a gasp of air, she dunked her head under the salty ocean. She swan around a bit, lunging her head up for air. Running her hands through her hair, the sun sparkling on the droplets that fell from her hair, making an illusion that she herself was sparkling.
[html]

Maldrid had heard of the ocean before. He was told it was vast beyond anything that he'd seen, the water seemed to go on forever. When Maldrid had first come to Crimson Dreams he was given a quick run-through of the territory. When he was told of the beach he thought to himself that he should go there and see if what he heard about the ocean was true. Maldrid finally got the thought into his head that he should go now to the beach because he had nothing else better to do.

Maldrid ran in his lupis form because he hadn't been in that form for quite some time now, and he also wanted to get to the beach quickly as was at Haven Mansion when he started to travel to the beach. The wind went through his fur, it was invigorating. He hadn't run like this for a while now and he'd almost forgotten about this experience. Maldrid kept on running, not in a direct route to the beach but rather a scenic route. He wanted to make this run last a little longer. Maldrid finally reached the beach and the sight he saw there took his breath away. What other wolves had said about it were true. It really did seem to go on forever. Maldrid sat there for a moment and he noticed a wolf swimming in the ocean. When he got closer he noticed a familiar face, it was Flayra. "Hey! How's the water?" Maldrid called out.

[/html]
Flayra looked to find Maldrid standing there watching her as she stood there, water dripping from her hair and her ears, some running down her face that looked like she was crying, running to drip down from her muzzle. She thought it awkward that Maldrid was watching Flayra swim about. She was nearing one year old and he had to be what like five or something. She thought it perverting. However, he wanted to know what the water was like. Besides, he seemed friendly enough when they first met, so he would still the same. "It is fine. Relaxing," she said sofly.

She shifted her view to look the the orange male with her orby blue eyes. He remined her of a molf that she met before she joned Dahlia de Mai. This wolf was kind to her. They looked the same but the eyes weren't. However, Maldrid did look like him. "Come into the water." The girl lifted her hand up, moving her fingers that indicated for him to come into the water. "You'll love it."
[html]

OOC: lol, she thought it was perverting that he was there..

"Sure," Maldrid said. He shifted to his optime form and jumped into the water. The one thing he didn't expect was the slight stinging he got in his eyes and the salty taste of the water. This was rather strange, he thought that all water was generally the same. He resurfaced with a yelp and he quickly did what he could to get the stinging water out of his eyes and he spat the water from his mouth. Other than those two factors the water was a cool temperature that soothed the body.

"That's strange, I didn't think that there was water quite like this. You see, I've never actually been to the ocean before so the experience is quite new for me," Maldrid said with a chuckle to Flayra. After that he floated on his back and let the water push him in whatever direction it pleased. It was nice to relax like this once in a while to relieve from you the stress that you may feel in normal everyday life. After about five minutes of floating Maldrid thought that he should swim some laps to build up endurance and strength.

[/html]
OOC: Maybe, she'll start to like him. I'm mean... "like" him. It wouldn't be weird.

The girl watched the orange male as he came into the water for a swim, only to see him jump his head out of the water with a yelp. The salty water must have stung his eyes with he was yelping like that. Spitting the water out like that, he had the taste on his tongue. The girl gave a little chuckle. It was funny, she shouldn't be cracking herself laughing. He started to float on his back, letting the water move him around the beaching. She hoped that he remained like that, otherwise he would be way out at sea. Wouldn't that be embarrassing.

She listened to what Maldrid said about the new experience. What else was to him? For all the girl knows, he might not have even felt the warmth of a flame or the sound of a loud noise. Maybe even feeling love and other emotions towards others. The girl girl felt emotions, some of it was sadness, over her parents. From time to time, she gets sad thinking about her parents. She can sometimes draw tears aswell. However, she knows that they are in a better place, watching her go through life. Turning to Maldrid, she asked, "What else would be a new experience to you?" Her eyes shone like starlight as her voice was soft, but curious.
[html]

Maldrid did quite a bit of swimming now that he was in the water. He was sure to keep his eyes shut while in the water to make sure that he didn't get his eyes stung by the salty water. It still puzzled him why a body of water would have that much salt in it. It must take a vast amount of salt in order for the entire ocean to be this way. Perhaps later Maldrid would study the matter more in depth.

Maldrid surfaced in the water to hear Flayra saying something to him. He thought it a kind of odd question at first, but then he was new to the pack. Maldrid decided to answer her question. "Oh, many things. I have yet to experience all life has to offer. It's just the properties of the ocean that are new at this time. I have never been here before. When you get older you'll probably come to the same conclusion that you haven't experienced everything. I have a saying that I like, it goes like this, 'One cannot know everything, there is always more to learn.' I go by that philosophy in my life. It tends to make things more interesting."

[/html]