thread title missing
[html]

.......ooc; if you don't like the powerplay i'll change it..sorry ^^'

.......Landing on the ground Leroy’s black and white body seemed to engulf Sabeen’s form beneath him, muscles never stopped moving as his ever bared jaws snapped with a powerful crack. Leroy was beyond talking; his mind had switched to a state that he welcomed. No attempts Sabeen could do would faze him, no amount of pain would change his fiery of a mind. Hands dug tighter into her sides as the warmth of her blood intermingled between his fingers. One hand quickly released itself from her wound as his growls grew intense against her kicking and pushing, but her words pushed him over the little edge he had left. Leaning back only enough for his arm as it moved swiftly with his elbow aim down at her chest, hitting hard against her chest as he roared."LIES!"

....... His voice was all but pure snarls that barely had a mingle of sober sounds, this husky has lost his mind. Nothing mattered more then tearing her apart at the moment. No, he will not kill her but simply lash the anger onto her for what she has caused. The roar was instantly followed by his free hand grabbing up her useless wrists that pushed his chest, unaware of the small cuts they have caused but Leroy would not have cared. "You only speak your lies!!"Jaws lashed out again towards her neck, throat, face anything that he could rip away, snapping her hands away violently he didn’t even think if it could break a wrist under the movement.

[/html]
[html]
no problemsss. i hope this makes sense-- the way i see it, he's on top of her, yeah? so she's using him to push herself sideways to grab at his wrist/arm.

He was going to kill her at the rate he was going. It wasn't right, though, this wasn't how it was supposed to happen. The only way to get him off her would be to prove she wasn't lying, and even then it might not be enough. Damn it, if she had only brought her needle today, even empty it would be a weapon. In the dog's frenzied state it was fairly easy for Sabeen to avoid getting her throat ripped out as she tucked her head down to hide it, but his fangs still glanced off her face and neck, leaving some deep wounds and scratches. "Now why would I lie? I didn't even know--" He knocked her breathless and she bounced off the ground an inch, wincing at the sharp pain in her chest. He grabbed her wrist, screaming at her again about lying-- foolish brute. "I injected you with heroin, and you fucked me!"Her voice was scratchy and raw. Sabeen was feeling light headed, dizzy at the loss of blood, and she seized the moment to shove her legs into his gut, using his weight as a propeller to throw herself onto her side. Her jaws snapped eagerly at the arm enclosing her wrist, wanting to connect, to break his arm, to force him to drop her so she could try to push herself out from under him. Every muscle in her back screamed but she ignored it, intent on the goal of staying alive.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc;i get it ^^ so end after your post? Cause Leroy kinda throws her off when she bites him cause he has to go 'fight' with himself.

.......Leroy didn't like hearing her voice or anymore of anything from her. His eyes shifted as the husky's body changed direction with the woman moving sideways, his mind quickly took the moment to aim his jaws at her shoulder though he could feel her own teeth sink into his forearm. A growl rumbled from his jaws before he quickly shoves the woman away as he released his jaws and hand, red eyes watched her movements as he rose to his feet with haunches raised."Leave now, I'm tired of you. Now before I change me mind" His voice didn't lie and if she didn't go he would spill her guts on the ground, a low rumbling filled his chest as he was ready to leave. He had too much to think about.

[/html]
[html]
sounds fine :3

Her bite seemed to snap him out of his bloodlust, as she shoved her away. Breathing heavily the woman pushed herself to her feet, leaning on a tree. The lady bit back the urge to say something, anything, the urge to piss him off more. She was too close to the edge to risk it. Instead she shook her head, staring at him for a few moments while she collected her remaining energy to limp off, off into the shadows to sleep and once she awoke she would tend to her wounds.

[/html]