thread title missing
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
set this for the 3rd

For the first time since moving into the lands she has gotten into rhythm, patrolling ever now and then when she is near the border. Creamy tail swayed behind her as she giggled loudly to herself, oh this toy was so amusing. It would have seemed her duties have brought a rabbit in her path, and now her mind is not on work at the moment. Tail movement quickly behind her on the green grass as her different colored eyes watched the dark brown animal under her paws, mother always said don't play with your food. Fuck that. Playing with only makes the food taste that must better.

Licking her lips the female licked the back of the struggling rabbit, it's fur might not taste great but in the same it tasted nice. Licking her lips again her hungry was starting to make the game less fun, she was too distracted to play with it anymore. "Times up.." The squealing rabbit struggling with unless effort under her weight. Smiling her jaws opened as it encased the whole neck and head of the hare, biting down was swift and hard as she reapplied the pressure before jerking her head. Tossing the rabbit up it fell with a thud at her feet, her toy was now her food it as indeed a wonderful circle. Grabbing the rabbit Faler starting pulling it's skin, opening the air to his muscle and flesh. Licking the rabbit again she pushed her maw against it, her teeth popping into his flesh as she pulled it back. What a nice snack.
Profile & Postlog [/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The darkly toned timberwolf was still hurting, but she'd managed to escape Jefferson's house for a few hours to herself. The rats had bitten her in many different places, some places very deep, and had started to eat away at her fur and flesh in other areas. The young adult was covered in bandages, bandages that made her fur stick up in some areas and flatten down in others. She wasn't happy about the injuries or about having to stay inside...or about the fact that Jefferson had, once again, had to rescue her from danger. She was supposed to be an adult now, capable of taking care of herself.

The medium-sized female frowned when she came across her packmate and her meal. She had eaten a few things, but her stomach was ready for more food; it grumbled at her as he nose picked up the scent of the blood that came from Faler's kill. "Who are you?" She questioned, blue and yellow eyes fixed on the newer member. Addison wouldn't try to take the girl's food, no matter how good it looked. She wasn't up for a fight today.

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Faler's tail swayed behind her stocky form with pleasure, pulling her head as she pushed down with her paws the sandy female ripped out the inters of the rabbit. Quickly chewing the meat and swallowing it down her ears turned to the sound of another. Licking the wet, sticky blood from her creamy fur with her purple the tent stayed on her muzzle. Remaining still Faler got the instinct to attack that was quickly put aside when her red and blue eyes looked at the youngster, Faler was never one to love pups. She can tolerate them as long as they don't get in her way too much, then again she did kill the pups of others before. No this one though she is over her pack.

Sniffing at Addison Faler's eyes never left her, finally she spoke to the pup who seemed so hungry. In truth Faler wasn't that hungry at all she was just one who would not pass an opening to gain energy."You look like you got tangled in trouble." Licking her maw again Faler's smooth voice noted on the girls bandages before she answered her question. "I'm Faler" Her answer was short and simple before she started licking at the rabbit's blood meat again, eyes drifting back to the younger female.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I don't get this line? "Licking the wet, sticky blood from her creamy fur with her purple the tent stayed on her muzzle."

Hunting hurt her, stretched out her wounds in a way she didn't like. Addi knew that Jefferson would bring her anything she could want, Geneva might too...but she wasn't interested in that. She wanted to get things for herself, not to rely on him any more. She hated that she kept looking at the other wolf's hare, that she kept eying it. She forced herself to look away, bi-colored eyes focusing on a tree off in the distance instead.

"Trouble seems to stalk me. I've stopped trying to avoid it now...I just try and prepare myself the best I can." She answered. Had trouble ever come to this female? "I never miss the normal life, though. This life's more interesting."

[/html]
[html]
"Licking the wet, sticky blood from her creamy fur with her purple tongue the tent stayed on her muzzle." I skipped the word tongue ^^' sorry

The meat was sweet on in her mouth as she licked the rabbits open flesh, pulling off small bites of meat here and there that was quickly swallowed down her throat. Not much of the rabbit was totally eaten, mainly the middle of the rabbit where the organs were already gone. Faler listened to the girl talk and for a moment her lips pulled into a smile, licking her maw once more she got the sweet taste that lingered.

The sandy woman pushed herself to a sit before facing the girl more, her blood and icy eyes watched the Addison with slight interest at her words. It would seem the girl has had a rough patch as well, that nice though like Faler many people have trouble. Faler's ear gave a slight flicker as she listened to the last of the girls words, her smile remained as she watch her move her eyes away from the meal.

Faler's voice was smooth and more relaxed as it vibrated her throat."Trouble follows alot of people, though it is smartest to prepare for it then to wait for it to appear." Pausing her tail swayed behind her as she placed her paw on the rabbit."Trouble tends to make things very interesting, you might learn things that you normally wouldn't. Here take it." Her voice roughened at her offer, maybe this was the selfish part of her not wanting to hand it over. Pushing the rabbit forward her eyes watched the younger female waiting for her to take.
[html]

She did the best that she could for herself, hunting and such. She didn't think that Jefferson should be hunting for her any more now that she was a grown adult. And she was thinking about moving out into her own den, if possible, to further separate herself from him. He was with Geneva now, and she had to respect that. She didn't have to like it...but she did have to respect it. Addison didn't understand adult relationships, really.

"I'm Addison. Are you from around here? And thanks." She questioned, taking a bite. Maybe she could ask this one for advice. She wanted to be close to Jefferson, as his daughter, but she didn't want to interfere with what he had with Geneva either.

[/html]
[html]
sooo sooo soooo sory for the wait!!

Licking the taste off her lips Faler watched the younger girl, its odd, if Faler's litter had lived her own daughter would be her age right now. Flicking her ear at the thought she didn't want think about her past and not that. Shifting her bi-colored eyes to the Addison who accepted the rabbit and quickly started eating, raising a brow it was clear to her that the girl had been hungry."your welcome, I'm Faler. No I am not from souls' but mister Jefferson had accepted me in some time ago." Her thick fluffly tail moved beside her on the grass, Faler woundered where this girls mother was. "Were you born here?"

[html]
ooc

She ate a few bites of the meal before looking back up at the other wolf. It wasn't really common to share food with someone who you didn't know...it was a really nice gesture, one that she would remember in the future. If she saw this wolf again, anyway. "I wasn't, but I think maybe my dad was...in the old lands, though. I'll have to ask him. Were you?" She inquired.

It was good to learn about one's packmates, about their pasts and stuff. She didn't want to seem ignorant, after having grown up here.

[/html]