Step up to the Plate...RVH[aw]
[html]

<style="color:#804000">Angel gave a yawn as she shook her pelt in her halfling form. She hated the rain but she was glad that it had stopped in the middle of the night. Her hut after she had her visitors had toppled over from the rain. She knew it would sooner or later. She had only temporarily built it for the time being until she could work with something better. Now she had begun to work with stone. So far, it wasn't too bad and it was outside of the Red Vine Hollow. She hoped that it would begin to grow on her newly built house. She always thought it was such a beautiful plant to be growing on the hollow. She smirked as she looked to the vines above her head. They were blood in color and the morning sun shining through them made them look even more beautiful. That being said, she decided to get up and start the day with a little bit of a fishing trip. Shifting to her werewolf form, which took about a couple minuets, she gave a stretch of her body. Her hair, which was black in color with tips of auburn and red, hung down below her shoulders and bangs were tipped auburn and hung below her eyes. They were separated so she could see and her eyes were a bright violet color. Her body was curved but still showed the muscles from previous training sessions and the like. Her tail hung down long and swept the ground partially as she stood on her back legs. Now she was a biped; one that walked on two legs. Angel smirked and rested her right hand on her buttock as she looked at her frame. Giving a curt nod, she went over to where the young male fox was sleeping and gathered her clothing which entailed to be a leather vest with criss-cross tying in the front, a pair of cloth pants which hung off her hips and had a hole in the back for her tail, and knee high boots made from cloth and leather, all three were chocolate and auburn in color. Angel also had a bandana she had obtained from a human city some time ago and wore it atop of her head. Making her way out of the Red Vine Hollow, she looked to her stone building she had begun, and decided it could wait until after she ate her breakfast before she worked on it.

Heading to the river she brought her fishing pole and her sack that she carried her fish in. It was about a two mile trek, but the scenery was great to walk in. The sun had begun to peek out of the pink and purple clouds that floated in the orange colored sky. The trees were orange tinted along with yellow highlights as the sun had begun to rise above the mountains that sat in the background. Angel swore she could still see snow on them but with the sun right in her eyes she didn't dare to look. Keeping a broad smile on her lips she made her way to the cool water lake that held her favorite fish - rainbow trout. Their flavor was mild at best and tasted great when smoked with vegetables like bell peppers and squash. Thinking of this made Angel remember she needed to collect seeds for those so she could grow her own. As she rounded the next leafy bend she looked to her right and saw her favorite fishing spot. After setting up her pole and her bait, she cast out her line with her wooden bobber painted bright orange from Ash berries and let it sit for a while. Taking out her flute, she began to play a dirge. Her foxen friend soon approached and gave a small bark to let her know he arrived."Well welcome my small orange friend! Wanting to join me on my fishing trip? I will tell you it will get quite boring as I wait for fish, but you are welcome to sit with me!" Angel spoke aloud as she patted her leg showing he was okay to sit on her lap. Gratefully hopping up, he landed on her lap and laid his head on his paws with a hefty sigh. Chuckling, Angel continued to play her flute as she watched her bobber in the water. It was as flat as glass and had different colored trees surrounding the shores, which were rocky and sandy combined. Angel sat atop of a tree that had been cut some time ago, but still had a back on it which made a wonderful chair. Angel wondered if that was what it was made out to be. Either way, she was comfortable. Finishing her dirge, she began to pet the fox which rolled over on to his back and wanted her to pet his belly. Angel chuckled and began to scritch it with her fingernails as she continued to watch her bobber. It was only the morning so it would be a while before she would catch anything. Angel didn't have to worry about the size limit anyway. There was no law on it here.

Words::870

Characters::4483

Characters::Angelique du Coudray

OOC::Will be one of two threads needed to gain the Apothecary co-rank for the pack. Anyone willing to join is encouraged *coughandpleadedcough* (j/k) to join!

[/html]
[html]
Ty had been out walking when he decided to take a nap. Of course, when he went for a walk, he brought a tool or weapon with him, today, he brought a spear, which was now casually resting beside him as he slept. His muscles, well toned and tough, were now relaxed as the warm peace of rest caressed Ty, but at the same time filling him with energy. The place he rested, which he realized was the same place where he met Rendall, Xeris, and Pendzez, was nothing but soft grass with a stream nearby. The warm sunlight bathing Ty acted as a blanket as he slept, it truly was peaceful to sleep here.

However, Ty woke to the sound of a bark, to which one eye popped open to see. He groggily noticed that there was a figure there, a toned figure of a woman, and a woman wearing clothes no less. Ty actually thought he was still sleeping before he opened both his eyes and sat up, taking another look at the woman before him. She was certainly real, so he wasn't dreaming, he was even beginning to have a familiar scent, and she looked familiar, but with the clothes it was a little confusing. That's when he noticed the fox, he had seen that fox before, and the name instantly came to his lips. "Angel?" The young wolf called out. The kindhearted warrior then sat up again and rubbed his eyed as he yawned himself awake. "Angel is that you?" His eyes then focused again and he found it was indeed Angel. "Well hello! Nice to see you again!"
[/html]
[html]

<style="color:#804000">Indeed it was a little confusing to see one such as herself wear any clothing what so ever, but the leather did come in handy especially when working with sharp hooks for the bait. Angel heard a voice of some one calling her name and she turned to look to see who it was. Smiling she saw Ty approaching and gave a wave. "Well hello! I did not see you sleeping over there, otherwise I would have been a little more quiet!" she spoke before she turned to see her bobber remaining untouched, and then got up carefully to walk over. "Beautiful morning ain't it?" Angel sighed as she rested her hands on her hips with them tilted to the right some. Her smile showed that she indeed was happy here and in fact missed these lands. Being back here really did wonders for the soul. "I am glad the rain has stopped for the moment. It did have me worried some with the rivers and such." Angel looked down to her limping friend with the cast on its leg still. The broken leg was indeed healing, but she had to have him by her side for a little while longer before she felt okay for him to be out. Not that she was intending to keep him, but he remained by her side as if he knew he needed to be until it was fully healed. So far, she felt no obstacles in the healing of his leg, and it was healing quite nicely.

"I was just out doing a little fishing to eat some breakfast. Would you like some if I catch one or two? And I see you have a different weapon this time! Do you make all those by hand?" Angel asked out of curiosity. Angel didn't feel that weapons were really useful - especially since they were Luperci after all. They had their claws and fangs and their massive bulk as weapons, but ones opinion always differed from the other. In either case, she was impressed at the build of it. It was impressive in size and the craft of the blade of the tip of the spear. Definitely would be useful for things like hunting if one didn't want to be in their halfing form. Though it would be more work, it possibly would be an experience to go through.

[/html]
[html]
"I have to agree, the rain was beginning to get old after a while, I'm very much welcome that this new sunny day set in." Ty nodded slightly as he began to stand, pulling the spear up with him. "Don't worry about waking me up though, I tend to just fall asleep if there isn't anything to do or nobody around." He chuckled faintly, noticing the fishing pole in the water. So the wolfess was a fisher and a healer as well, the woman certainly had a lot of talents. Ty admired people who were multitalented like that, aside from a few things, Ty wasn't that talented. He took in a deep breath of the fresh air, allowing it to run through his nostrils and fill his lungs, before exhaling through his mouth to rattle him enough to set aside his sleepiness from just getting up. Ty's eye noticed that again, the fox was still here, limping on the little cast that Angel made for him, and while it was sort of cute, Ty couldn't help but feel sympathetic to the little creature. But Angel did a good job, so it should pull through.

He listened to her observation that he was carrying another weapon. Wait, another? It had slipped Ty's mind that the last time they had met he was carrying an axe, as Ty simply carried weapons wherever he went now. When it finally did snap into his mind, Ty replied with a small chuckle. "Hehehe....Make? No Angel, I don't make these, I'm no craftsman." He twirled the spear casually in one arm as he walked over to the river. "I collected these weapons from my last career. I may look young, but before I came here to the valley two months ago, I was a mercenary overseas, part of a respectable mercenary troop."

Ty spoke with a casual tone, not bringing any boasts or swelling of pride this time around, although it was obvious that he spoke it with confidence, he was very happy about that time, despite his occupation was nothing more then a soldier-of-fortune, or in his case, food. Placing both his feet in the water, he slowly angled the spear at about a forty-five degree angle from the surface of the little stream, and stopped motionless. his eyes became the only thing that was moving, darting to and fro, observing the water. He had the shaft cocked back, using his other hand as a sort of aiming sight to guide the weapon. Suddenly, in all but a flash, Ty jabbed his spear into the water and pulled it right back out. On the edge of the spear, a fish now flopped helplessly, the blade tore through it and it was now stuck on the shaft of the weapon. "That mercenary training made me a proficient weapons user. Which is why I carry them at all." He pulled the fish off and looked to her with a sly smirk. "If you can catch two more fish, I can make a fire...that is, if you like your fish cooked."
[/html]
[html]

<style="color:#804000">Angel nodded showing she was listening to Tys story. A mercenary huh? Interesting. How one could be a mercenary over seas was interesting in the least. She was glad he was on her side after all. Angel turned to see her bobber under the water and she grabbed the pole and jerked. She had something on her line! She could feel the line moving back and forth as she reeled in her catch. When it jumped from the water, she could see that is was mid-size, enough to feed both of them yes. As it got closer she reached down and grabbed it with her claws and pulled it from the water. She chuckled at how lively it was. "Well now! This one made a fine catch!" she spoke as she placed it gently on the sack for the moment so it wouldn't escape. Finding a stick she ran it through the gill and out the mouth and hung it there on a different branches of the tree nearby which made a "V" shape extending from the trunk. Resetting her bait and her hook, she cast out again to see her next catch be caught.

"What was it like being a mercenary over seas? What did you do?" Angel asked as she turned her attention back to Ty. Looking down at the fox she could see his expression of pain. Must have been time to change the bandage and the cast perhaps. Leaning down she went into her small leather knapsack and pulled out some numbweed, mint, dandelion, and a few other plants and some red berries. These crushed and mixed together, Angel found, helped well with the healing process and the pain of a broken bone. Removing the foxes cast carefully she looked at the leg and saw that it was still swollen some. "Won't need the linen bandage anymore. That is an improvement!" Angel spoke as she smiled. The fox seemed to be smiling too in relief. Angel then began to feel down the leg to make sure there weren't any deformities in the bone. Once sure it was healing properly, she began to take the leaves and berries in a small wooden bowl and began crushing it up together. Once made into a paste she began to spread it on the leg and in the small flesh wound the fox had from the bone protruding from its leg. After that was finished, she smiled. "I would like to see that dry before I place a silk bandage on you. Then I shall replace the cast."

[/html]
[html]
"Well, a mercenary's life is pretty simple, I fought on others' behalf for food and supplies for my troop's survival." He replied casually, not ashamed of his work, it had trained him into a very proficient and powerful warrior and guardian. "There are so many packs across the world in a pack war, and just want resolutions. Also, there are wolves who have actually succumbed to our human mutations, taken up lives as humans, and become masters off man's creations, making cities and kingdoms. Then other kingdoms rise or revolutions start, we are hired to fight in those as well, for many differing sides." He threw the fish he caught over to the one she caught, smiling kindly at the observation that she had caught one as well. "So, to be profitable, we had to advertise we were the best, and by me, I mean the Bladebound, the troop I worked under." He had begun to walk towards the woods, picking up assorted sticks and such. "And while we would work for groups that could pay us adequately, we did try to be as morally ethical as possible, but with war, it's hard to see which side is the most righteous."

Ty then sighed, thinking back to his days out on the sea, traveling from war to war. Despite it's gruesome work, he still was happy to think back to it, to think back to the things he learned, the people he met, and the experiences he had, it was a rather happy memory, although there were rather scary and depressing bits. However, Ty was happy he had become what he had, and wouldn't have it any other way. Setting the sticks, twigs, and other pieces of wood together in a neat little pile, he placed stones around the setup so the fire would not spread. He looked back to Angel and smiled kindly as he grabbed two rocks he knew to work like pieces of flint. Kneeling down, he smacked the two stones together so the sparks landed on the sticks and set them on fire. He looked up to Angel and grinned, taking a bit of glee in having a companion to talk to today. The fox that was tagging along, Ty was beginning to grow a bit of fondness to the little creature, tagging along with the big wolf, limping in a sad yet adorable way. It was not often that one could find the little things like that amusing, but Ty couldn't help but smile as the furry little beast. His blue-golden eyes darting over to Angel, he alternated his gaze between the fire and her, and asked. "So what's your story? I heard you belonged to a pack called Shadowed Sun, a pack that existed before I was even born...what were they like? Where did they live?"
[/html]
[html]

<style="color:#804000">Angel smiled and nodded to show she was listening. Her smile showed that she was indeed enjoying the conversation between the two and even the little fox was listening. He tilted his head from side to side occasionally as he grasped each and every word. Angel wasn't surprised that he possibly didn't know what a mercenary was or what they did. The fox was too young for one and he only knew of the lands he roamed in for two. She chuckled at his movements and the fox smiled at her in return. "I am sure there was a lot of blood shed and members lost from your group no?" Angel asked softly. She glanced to her bobber on the lake surface and turned her attention back to Ty. "I am sorry that you had to see such things, but it sounds like you much enjoyed the experiences there. The people, the places and everything else I am sure was a joy to you. Not everyone gets to see such things. Not even me. Heh. I am a traveler, but I don't cause blood shed unless the need comes."

Angel watched Ty as he begun a fire. She would have to learn that someday. Or re-learn in her case. She hadn't needed to start one in such a way for some time. She had been gone from this place for so long she had forgotten many things, but she never forgot Phoenix. She wondered if the female would remember her at all. A semi-frown came to her face. So many friends faces that she nearly couldn't put names to and those that she could remember possibly forgot about her. Well, this was a new beginning and she wouldn't ever be leaving again this time. Turning back ot Ty, she heard him speaking once again and saw that the fire began to light. "Yes, Shadowed Sun. Phoenix ran it as their alpha and she was a strong wolf indeed. Ember Phoenix. It has been some time since I saw her. I joined their pack months before the flames over took us and destroyed our home and many of our members who had been trapped. I miss the woman indeed. Our pack was strong and well running as well as well built. It was a sight to see if one ever came to visit. We remained in an open area of our forest like home with underground and rocky dens or houses, whichever the members wanted, and the forest surrounded our opening. Kind of a scary place to be when an attack happened if it happened, but none the less it was beautiful. The sun came in the morning to wake us and it set right down the cliff at the edge of our dens for us to watch the sun set in all its glory. It is definitely a place I miss. Last I heard Phoenix was running around in Aniwaya. I went to visit, but I was unable to find her. I heard her voice, but I wondered if she stopped looking for me at that moment. Well, another day another time I suppose."

[/html]
[html]
Ty simply chuckled softly at her apology for him to see violence on such an account. His unique eyes darted back to her and he offered a casual smile. "Yes...there was a lot of people lost and a lot of blood spilled. But as I see it, people die, the sooner I came to realize that, the easier it was to desensitize myself to it. Nevertheless, I appreciate your concern for my well being and psyche." His eyes then glazed over and he just stared off for a second when she mentioned his memories. "Hehe....yea...I did. Despite all of the dirty work, it was a good time...a great time even. If I could go back in time, I'd do it all again." He puffed his chest out proudly about his memories, of course it was an inside pride, seeing as Angel had no idea what he was thinking, but he was proud of the people he worked with, and nothing was going to change that.

He listened to her story about Shadowed Sun, and her pack leader Ember Phoenix. What an interesting tale, a strong female leader, a large pack vanished by the flames, a search for her missing friend, Ty was intrigued. He wondered how that woman got to be leader, there weren't that many woman leaders of packs nowadays. It's not that they couldn't be, it was just in canine packs there was always an alpha male, it's the human side that have allowed women to lead packs. Aside from that, Angel really seemed to care about her leader, which was a quality to be admired, her loyalty and friendship to this Ember Phoenix was impressive. He got up and calmly walked over to her, patted her on the back, and said "I'm sure you'll find her someday." He then looked up in perplexity for a second, before curiously asking. "What was this Ember Phoenix like? And how did the flames start? Did your pack have enemies?"
[/html]
{{Okay away post is now forfeit.}}

Angel nodded as she listened to his words understanding his feelings he may have had as he did explain. She soon began to gut the fresh fish she had caught all the while watching her bobber on the water. Perhaps the fish were now on to her game. She chuckled at the thought but continued her work. Her smile never left her lips as she continued to listen to Ty. He was sure a good companion for talking. She had missed all her previous pack mates from Shadowed. Sun. Angel wondered what could have happened to them after the fire.

Looking up, Angel heard Ty ask about what her pack members and the pack itself was like. He also asked what had started the fire and if they had enemies. Angel looked to the sky for a moment as she slipped into thought and then placed her gaze back onto the male once more. "Well, Phoenix was a strong leader. I adored her for her strength, her wisdom, and her courage. She also had a great amount of compassion to all that encountered her and as for enemies, we had little to none. We were more of a pack that liked to remain in solitude and alone. We felt that if we relied on no one else but ourselves that we would strive normally like any other pack. Well that was before the flames erupted anyway. It started with a lightning strike from a tree in one of the hotter seasons of the years I was here. I was much, much younger then. The flames spread fast and before we knew our home was in flames, we were already fleeing for our lives from the smoke and the falling burned trees. We lost many members due to the incompetence of some wanting to stay and fight the flames. But Phoenix led us out to safety and we all became separated. Some decided to live lives on their own and others tried to find Phoenix and some have succeeded and joined the pack she is currently in, which is Aniwaya, and others have decided to join a different pack not wanting to remember all that had happened. All ages we lost our members. From day old pups to our oldest members. Our pack was wiped out. I was surprised we made it out in the shape we had."
{{huh?}}

"Huh....sounds rough..." Ty said with a discontented frown as he heard her story, a freak accident it was, how tragic. Ty sympathized with the older female, he had never had that kind of wide scale accident, but he knew friends and comrades how died. The death of people one knew was a hard thing to get over, and Ty knew for the woman to be talking about it so casually now, that she was of strong spirit. Although young, Ty had more experience than people gave him credit for, they called him a child, a uneducated child, with a rather carefree attitude. And to be honest, he was young, but that did not mean he didn't know the ways of the world. Angel, on the other hand, seemed to understand that he was mature, he could understand and handle these things, and he appreciated that greatly from her. There was something more to this wolf, and Ty was all the more curious.

"Well, at least you made it out right?" Ty asked with a grin. "And this Pheonix woman, I'm sure you'll find her eventually, I'll even help if you want. I don't know how much help I would be, but I'd be certianly open to lending a hand." He volunteered himself gleefully, though he didn't know when she'd be searching for this woman again, but at the moment, Ty was stagnanting in the Valley, things were just getting slow, and Ty still wasn't overly used to nothing happening. He was also curious about her joining here, out of all the other packs, he wondered about her decision to be a part of this one. "So why did you join the valley then?" He asked her as he folded his arms and leaned against a tree. "Curiosity? Nowhere else to go? A friend come here?"
{{I had an away post till the tenth because of a funeral for an uncle of mine, but I came back early.}}

Angel smiled and nodded to his words. "Indeed I came back here to remember those past times and look forward to a new future. As for finding Ember, she is Aniwaya and I will be visiting her shortly in a day or so. I want to make sure I am fully settled here before I make my way to the lands. That way I have no worries. And as for escaping, I actually did it with harm. This burn mark on my shoulder was from helping a fellow pack member of Phoenix Valley to keep from getting crushed by a burning falling log. But it adds interest to the story no?"

Angel chuckled as she looked to her bobber to see that it was under the water. Setting the gutted and headless fish down she went to her rod and began reeling in her line. She could tell this one was a little more stronger than the last and pulled it in. It was a couple inches bigger than the last one and would prove to have much meat on it. "And to become part of this one, my decision was that it was the most well placed pack land. You have all of the resources surrounding you and you have the most beautiful part of the land as your back yard! I mean, how can it get better than that?"
{{ah, I see}}

Ty chuckled and nodded lightly at her compliments to the Valley. "Well, I can't disagree with you there, after all, it's what brought me back after leaving it for most of my life!"[b] He said with another hearty chuckle. Seeing that she had another fish, he threw a few more sticks into the fire now that it was beginning to grow into a steady flame. The crackle of the twigs and the embers sparking out made the fire both beautiful to watch and dangerous to handle. Turning back to the older wolf, he watched her wrestle with the fish and pull it out of the water. He sighed contently as he placed the gutted fish they did have on a rock, preparing it to cook. Although Rendall hadn't actually taught him how to cook fish, he was going off of what he remember her doing. He could only hope his memory served him well.

[b]"So this Ember person is coming to visit? I'd sure like to meet her if she comes by."
He said as he waited for her to finish with the other fish before placing the rock onto the flames. He noticed her burn mark when she mentioned it and frowned in sympathy for her, but at the same time nodded in admiration. There were very few heroic wolves these days, and this Angel lady might be one of them. Of course, he'd only just met her, but he was seeing the good qualities in her, which was a good sign that she would become an excellent addition to the pack. Hearing that who she saved was of Pheonix Valley, his head perked up as he asked "You saved a member of the valley? Who?"
Angel looked to the other fish she had caught and began to gut them of their innards as well. "Well, I do not recall, but I believe it was a young pup too afraid to leave the den. It was a pup of my former leaders of these lands. And as for Ember visiting, no she will not but it is I that will be going to her. I want to see her form again after not seeing it for some time and I sure miss her. She has been such a wonderful friend to me. I don't want to lose her again. I wonder if any of the others had survived as well... but it has been so long. I don't know who could be left anymore." Angel said sadly as she paused momentarily but started again as her foxen friend ate the innards of the fish. Finishing the last one, she thought this would perhaps be enough for a start and would catch a third later on. Watching Ty, Angel smiled. So he was trying a hand at cooking? Well done! Angel decided to show him a little bit of an easier way to cook the fish. Impaling the fish's sides with a long stick, she placed it over the small flames at an angle so she could grab the base without burning her hand. Doing this would make the fish cook faster and its smoke would seep into its flesh and make a nice smokey taste. This was all preference though however.
[html]
OMIGAWD I forgot to reply to this! I'm so sorry!

"Huh....sounds like you and her had quite a bond..." Ty remarked as he noticed her grabbing a stick. One eyebrow was raised in curiosity as the female impaled the fish with the makeshift spear and dangled its delicate flesh over the now crackling fire. As he caught on to what she was doing, an impressed smile crossed his face as he impaled his own fish with a stick as he dangled it over the fire. "there are so few people who have bonds like that these days, you two must have seen a lot together. And if that's the case, I'm absolutely sure you'll see this...Ember was it?...one more."

Ty watched as the fish began to brown and cook over the heat of the small blaze before the two of them, but Ty's eyes began to wander. His surroundings were beautiful, a pretty stream, the shining sun above their heads, even the few clouds there were seemed fluffy and joyful. His new friend, an older but quite beautiful wolf named Angelique, seemed quite the capable person, knowing how to cook and hunt for herself, what other talents did she have? That's when his multicolored pupils drifted to her traveling cohort, the little wounded fox, who was now eagerly sitting next to him watching the fish he was cooking. The little thing must have been starving, and Ty was just the kind of person who would sympathize with the little creature's innocent stare at the fish. Uttering a small chuckle underneath his breath, the kindhearted warrior brought the warm fish to the fox and offered the little red furball some of his meal. As he watched it attempt to eat the fish, he turned his gaze back to Angel and asked "so what's his story? Where did you find this little bugger?"
[/html]
Nah tis okay Tongue

Angel smiled as she looked down to her little foxen friend as he began to eat the free fish he was handed. "Well, when the rain was pouring like it was for some time, I found him wounded quite bad. A broken leg with the bone protruding from the bone. Its taken a while to heal but it is doing such nicely and he hasn't wanted to leave my side. He can't really until the cast comes off anyway." Angel chuckled as she stroked his back while he licked his lips. She still had not thought of a name for him and that needed to change, but until the cast came off she would not allow herself to get attached quite yet.

"And yes, I have had a bind with the Phoenix family. I just hope I get to see her again soon. I sure miss them." Angel smiled as she thought about it and what the Aniwaya lands might be like. Checking her fish, Angel lifted some of the flesh up to see if it was cooking and then took out some seasonings she had within her bag; Rosemary and Thyme. Two of her favorites. She set them down in case if Ty wanted any. She even laid out a little salt and pepper and some butter she had received from her fridge within her cabin. Yes, she now had a lovely cabin. Apparently a family was no longer using it and seeing as it was a place that humans wished not to be around the luperci, she figured they abandoned it and took it for her own.
[html]
Ty could only chuckle lightly and nod as he heard the story of the small fox. Apparently the small creature had grown a bit of affection for the wolfess, almost a constant companion. Of course, it couldn't leave now if it wanted to, but nevertheless, he could see that it he was very partial to her, dare he say treated her like a mother or some other kind of caretaker. He predicted in the future that little fox would not leave her once it got the cast off, and it was kind of cute in a way, that she gained such a quick bond with the small creature. Of course, this was a sign of how friendly she was to small animals, clrealy she had some skill in healing too, a leg protruding from the bone was not an easy thing to heal, yet she was able to apply a cast on the creature with relative ease.

However, Ty realized how late it was getting for him, he had other things he needed to do that day. Nobody was on boarder patrol since he had become the Nuncio, so he ended up usually taking that role, and perhaps he'd cross a few boarders to see the other packs, he hadn't exactly done that yet, and he felt that as he increased ranks in the pack, he should get to know the lands around the Valley. After he finished his fish, he slowly rose to his feet, groaning slightly as his bones and muscles did not quite feel like moving. He then stretched his arms high over his head before stating. "Well....perhaps I should get going." He said with a smile as he grabbed his spear off of the ground. "I must thank you very much for the fish, placing it on a stick...I'll remember this..." He then turned on his heel and began to walk off, waving to her as he walked.
[/html]
Angel smiled as Ty soon got up and stretched all of his muscles. Angel smiled at the thought of how handsome he was. Getting up she chuckled. "It was no hindrance to me! I enjoyed the company and look forward to it again!" Angel smiled as a few excited barks appeared from her fellow foxen friend. Angel looked down to the creature and smiled and looked back up to Ty.

"Feel free to stop by and visit at any time! I have a cabin that is covered with the red ivy nearby and I love it! It is very beautiful!" Angel smiled as she began to clean up the bones and other carcasses strewn about from the meal and put out her fire. Once she was sure it was fully out it was then Angel made her way back to her cabin to sleep for the night.