Get up, get up, drop the BOMBSHELL
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /free1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300+

Jacquez Trouillefou was perched atop a fencepost outside of the Niobrara Racetrack, moodily picking his teeth and watching the scruffy herd of horses mill about aimlessly in their paddock as the sun began to rise. His own Rue, the little paint filly that had taken to following him around, was currently in the enclosure, flicking her little tail and grazing on the dying grass. She was finally old enough to eat solid foods, or so he assumed, since her wet nurse had weaned her from the borrowed milk. The small mustang was a bit gaunt for her size, but she'd fill out as she got older. It wasn't like she was starving or anything, just very active.

The tall Optime slipped down from his perch, landing with a rustle in the fallen leaves of autumn. Seeing the trees baring their branches, pleading with the grey skies for the onset of snow, it pissed him off! He did not want winter to arrive, not ever. Darkly, the one-armed man kicked a chestnut, sending it flying into a tree trunk with a hollow "thunk". How was he expected to deal with a Canadian winter, when he had lived in Florida most of his adult life? Wear sweaters like Ruri, or change his very pelt, like Firefly? Keep a steady bonfire going in his cave at all hours, and never leave it? Cold was disgusting. Perhaps he could convince a lonely girl to be his bedwarmer every night. But for a whole season, well, that was bordering on a mateship. No can do.

The mad king leaned back against the weathered old fencepost, his guarded black eyes flitting about the field. Come to think of it, how did the horses survive winters? Their fur was even thinner than his. They seemed to huddle against each other when it got chilly, like last night. There was almost frost on the ground, dammit. He ran his claws through the dark fur of his mane, huffing under his breath. He would figure this out. After all, he was the sun king, second to no man. Snowflakes beneath his feet would simply melt, would they not? It was not such a repulsive prospect. He would survive. Probably.

[/html]
[html]

Her paws moved over the grass that was wet with the fall mist. It would be winter soon, but that was far from concerning for her. The leather of the collar around her neck rubbed semi uncomfortably, Svara didn't care since she had no intention of taking it off she would endure the pulling of her fur. The collar hadn't been on her when she had seen Leroy and Firefly, but she had had good reason for taking it off then. Soon after she had retrieved it and put it back on.

Jogging over the terrian the collar was heavy around her neck and caused her head to drop as she jogged. Since she had left "this place" she had obtained more scars. That happened when you became someones...the scent of the king hit her nose like a force feild. Stopping dead in her tracks she lifted her nose and took another long intake of air. The scent was undeniably his.

Taking one step forward and then another Svara started towards the smell. He was near a large animal, one the red she wolf remembered being called a horse. Stalking closer she sat down 20 meters away from him. Yellow eyes scanned over the collie. He hadn't seem to change in the time she had been "gone". Her face viod of any emotion she waited for him to aknowledge her presence, she had made it obvious that she was approaching.

[/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... /free1.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 300
I'm guessing she's on all fours? I left it vague, I couldn't tell. ;P

There was a rustling in the leaves nearby, one louder and more localized than the stirrings of the morning breeze. Jacquez raised an eyebrow, catching the scent before he turned his head. A familiar scent drifted faintly on the wind, dark and spicy, but not as familiar as he'd remembered. Leroy and Firefly had not bothered to inform him that his former co-leader had returned to their kingdom, but it was obvious that those were the only two willing to put up with her unpredictable behavior. A ghost of a smile played on the man's black lips as he turned fully, slouching against the fencepost to size her up.

"Svara Thames," he called out in greeting, pale fangs bright as his voice boomed through the stillness of dawn. "For a while there, I thought Haku had caught up with the rest of you. Glad to see you've still got some fur in between the scars." Several of the untamed horses perked their ears, glancing anxiously in the mongrel king's direction before returning to their placid grazing. Oversized deer. He heard one horse whinny a greeting, no doubt the orphan foal who had adopted him. It had been easier to wean Rue off of milk than it had been to wean her from his attention.

When Svara's face remained impassive, yellow eyes staring flatly, Jacquez pursed his lips into a pout. "Are you as blind as Ruri now, mademoiselle, or have your hawk's eyes improved enough to appreciate my looks?" His inky gaze fell to the collar, and he almost hissed aloud, surprise and distaste registering in his eyes. What on earth was she wearing that for? The indomitable young lass, bowing her head to the weight of a yoke she could clearly remove herself...? Now that was a puzzler. Had she changed so much in the time she was missing?

[/html]
[html]

She stared at the king with farel yellow eyes. Sitting down before him in her simplest form, the large leather collar hanging loose around her neck. It didn't take long for the king to look at her, his words caused no reaction in her, the cold viod expression didn't change. She let her gaze shift over his body looking at every feature, ones she had missed before and others she remembered. His fur was more vibrant, but that came with her improved eyes one she could now see perfectly from while the other was still damaged.

One of the horses made an obtrusive noise that made her ears perk and her gaze shift only slightly. Was the younger horse close to the king? Forgetting the creature when he spoke again she let her yellow orbs drift back to where he sat. Svara was quick to reply, her response wasn't to important. It was the look that he gave the collar around her neck that made her want to speak. He veiwed it as submission, she was sure of it. In a way the past few months of her life had been nothing but submission. Haku's torture had been fools play to what she had gone through, and yet she didn't regret it. Svara just felt different because of the boy...

"You have not changed king." Her voice was differnt, softer patient for him to talk. Still she was a ticking time bomb waiting to take out her inner demons on, but not like before. Svara had pushed firefly and Leroy away. They couldn't be her friends, they didn't understand, wouldn't understand. Jac hopfully would never figure out, what had happened to her.

[/html]
[html]

She seemed so much smaller than she used to be. Svara had always been tall on her lanky legs, brash and directly in his face, vivid eyes flashing even when their sight had gone dim. Now she sat. Heavy collar 'round her neck, small and unobtrusive and empty. It was irksome, beginning to get under the king's skin. Was she pretending to be a mannequin just to annoy him, or had someone actually broken the fool's spirit?

His teasing questions were ignored, pushed aside by indifference. The one-armed man straightened, striding through the leaves to close the distance between them. Since he was shifted and she was not, he loomed over her now. "I never change," he admitted truthfully, his deep voice a low growl. He was not capable of changing who he was - his mind had been damaged years ago, leaving him without the ability to adapt, to grow, or to love. It was simply who he was. It only bothered him when others around him changed, particularly like this. What a bland way to grow up! To gain maturity at the cost of what made her unique...

He needed to spark a reaction. He needed to find the flame within her, to know that she had not been extinguished completely. "You met Leroy, right?" he began, a cruel smile curling onto his wicked countenance. "He's going to be a father soon. He knocked up a girl right after you left, and now they're living together." Even though she had callously cast aside her mate, surely she still cared about him a little...? Enough to get upset, hopefully? She hadn't even blinked at Haku's name, her old trigger. His black eyes watched keenly, waiting for any sign of personality to emerge. They were only a few paces apart, but the distance was insurmountable.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:: I always forget to put and OOC note. It's like I can't remember to no matter what I do D: Yeah she is in her wolf form. I'm so horrible with these things don't be surprised if I forget to delete it in my next post LOL]

Svara pinned her ears as Jac seemed to react to her change. She knew he would, that he would want the fire. Her mouth watered, but she held back even as her paws itched so bad. Her body was on fire she was cursed with this pain. Nothing but a....A wave of rage rolled through her when she thought of the label that had been casted on her when he had done it to her. She'd come to the only place she thought she could relieve the pain of it. Still she had no intention of letting it take hold of her so esialy.

No he didn't change. The red she wolf shifted, refusing to get to her paws. He approached breaking the distance so he was close now, his heat was breaking her consentration. Yellow eyes shifted away ever so slightly her face blank while she faught inside to hold back to keep from taking that step. He was going to try to get a rise out of her? His words were meaningless. Leroy wasn't any of her concern, she didn't care about the mongeral that way. "More mongerals for the pack." Her eyes returned to him but not before she licked her lips.

Her own inner demons were attacking her and it was all the spirit she could do to not turn into a useless fool. If she was smart she would prove to him she had that fire still, but Svara didn't know if she could hold back when she approached him. Her face still a solid mask she got to her paws and eliminated the distance between them leaving nothing but the sea breeze. She wished she could change, but that was to much and she knew she couldn't control the hunger. Looking with dangerous farel eyes to his black orbs she finally let her equally cruel grin seep onto her features. "I never change." She admitted repeating his words.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 300+
;P

He watched the red wolf's ears flatten as he approached - was it apprehension? Rejection, fear? It wasn't like he was about to hit her when he got close enough. Although she certainly looked silly enough, sitting stiff on all fours like a good little dog. Maybe a neat smack would wipe that blank expression away. Ahh, but it was not his style. Violence should be fun, like a drunken brawl over the last bottle. Besides, if she was a good girl now, she might start to cry...

"More mongrels indeed," he agreed blandly, watching with rising interest as she closed the gap between them. "Probably twenty of 'em, judging by the size of her belly." Was it so obvious that he was not a family man? Svara was on her paws again - moving of her own free will, eh? A deep satisfied chuckle rumbled from his chest as he watched her smile, her glinting fangs a welcome flash in the drab morning light. "Damn straight. You'd better not change," he growled happily. He always got what he wanted. And in his triumphant pride, he squatted down on his haunches, the closest he would ever get to lowering himself to her level. The king did not shift, but he was willing to crouch every once in a while - if no one else was watching.

"Alors, what's with the cowhide necklace? You into bondage now?" he asked sarcastically, catching the latch with his claw before letting it go. He did have a one-track mind, and that heavy collar was one obscene flaw that his roaming eyes could not avoid. He was all for scars - since his tryst with Kaena Lykoi, he had even come to realize that scars were his biggest turn-on. But collars? Well, that had to be the opposite. He didn't even like the restriction that clothes posed, let alone the tools humans had designed for their canine servants.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"Back Off she'll take you on"

If only he understood. Her breath was hot in her lungs this close to him, it was wild and untamed. The loss of control in her life was what made her change her style so drastically. The collar, a symbol maybe? Or was it more then that? A simple sign of her stataus that she couldn't let go of now? Her breath was hot as it escaped her lungs and out her mouth. The grin was still on her face as he spoke to her, Yellow eyes still watching with a dule stare conveying bordum. There was no boredum in this situation.

His words did not escape her. Out of everyone she believed he was one of the only ones who had truely liked her for who she was before she left, not that that was some condolence to her, it just was. Still she accepted the information with an open mind that he might still be what she was looking for... Svara watched as he squated down his heat invading her own. A noise caught in her throat wanting to emerge and let him know of her saticfaction.

His hand hooked on the collar. The grin had faded to a calculating face mixed with thought and intelligance. His words conved his feelings about the leather collar. Grinning sadistically again Svara stuck her face closer to his. "Something like that. If it bothers you so much, take it off." Her tone was husky and low her yellow eyes lighting up with new fire. Already her body was urging her on for more. She expected him to work, if he didn't she didn't know what she would do.

[/html]
[html]

Jacquez felt her breath, hot against his cheek. She seemed excited, her pulse thudding quickly, despite the carefully controlled exterior. The silly wolf was still trying to hold herself back, he realized with amusement. But she couldn't resist. His deft fingers brushed teasingly against her warm throat, withdrawing before they grazed the heavy collar. He hadn't missed the small strangled sound she made, either. Still, if she wanted a real welcoming home, she'd have to shift upwards. He wasn't about to pull any tricks when she was on all fours.

"Maybe I will," he growled, their faces almost touching. Up close, he could see in full detail the scars that Svara's mother had given her, ravaging her daughter's face in a hallucinogenic frenzy. It had not been long after they first met that Svara had been discovered on the beach, drenched in her own blood from Haku's mauling. She had a penchant for trouble, always plunging headlong into violence and more fighting.

It was a wonder she had survived thus far. He was glad she had. For all her hard-nosed snotty attitudes, foul language and nymphomaniac tendencies, it was more fun to have her around. She started messes everywhere, and he reveled in joining in. A good leader would certainly not condone such mischief, but... that thought didn't need to be finished.

He roughly dug his claw under the latch of the collar, feeling the worn leather slacken slightly against her throat. Was she bluffing? Another tug, and it would fall open. His fathomless black eyes bored into her intense yellow gaze, challenging her to resist. He didn't like the collar. Maybe he would throw it away, see if she chased after it. Where had she gotten the damned ugly thing, anyway? His curiosity was dying to know why she had not shed it the first chance she had...

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She grinned at him the feel of his hands on her made her wild. She wanted to go wild, on him. Her teeth bared and her hot breath came through her teeth. She need release and sex, she wanted it it rough, she knew he would give her what she wanted with no questions. His hands tugged on her collar making her understand all the more how much he hated the thick leather around her neck. Growling at him with pleasure her yellow eyes flashed before she shifted to her luperci form. Her legs were long and her body lean and her waist tappered to her hips.

Long red hair fell down to her lower back with soft locks. Her yellow eyes were sharp and she touched his fur with a sharp hand. She wanted so bad for him to just take her, this fire was so strong and it made it hard to think when it was like this. "You want this collar off? Take it off, but you better know the moment you do...you better fuck me" She growled nipping at his neck and digging her claws into his skin. She wanted him to do what ever he would, she had gone almost three weeks, and the heat was so strong it was bring her nothing but pain.

Svara shoved her leg inbetween his rubbing up closer to him. This needed to be relieved or she would fall apart from the need. "Jacquez, I need release give it to me now I swear to fucking god you better give me release." Her claws dug into his fur. Her body was wild it needed release now. She knew he could appease it for now. Already the composure was gone, her fangs were bared and her heart was racing her body heating up and her claws digging in as deep as they could go. This is what that bastard had done to her, it didn't matter right now she just needed him to give her what she wanted, if he didn't she would surely kill him.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 379

With his fingers still looped in the collar's clasp, Svara abruptly began to shift. He exhaled in a hiss, rising to stand alongside her as she assumed the form he knew her best as. She was almost as tall as him now, he noted disjointedly as the rangy werewolf bared her teeth with arousal. She had spoken of sex before, when she was confused and recovering from her brutal rape, after discarding her loyal mate. What was it she had said to him? "'I'm not chasing after you, Jacquez, for sex. I want to see if you'll make me not feel lonely.' Glad to see you made up your mind," he drawled, black eyes gleaming with amusement.

He wouldn't let her down. He often fantasized about rabid women forcing themselves on him - and here it was, unfolding before him in the form of his lowliest packmate, fallen all the way from leader. The king and his serf, base animals at heart.

The collie-dog drew his lips back to snarl, a dark feral sound that made the nearby horses whinny with fright and huddle together. In wordless agreement, he undid the clasp, tearing the heavy collar from her slender neck and whipping it carelessly over his shoulder. She was free now, an unfettered succubus in their midst. As her eager claws dug into his lean frame, he laced his fingers into her luxuriant red mane and yanked downwards, tipping her head back to the morning sky. He liked it rough, too. He had played like this with Kaena, but Kaena reveled in the game itself. Svara had a need, one that made her desperate and wild if it was not fulfilled. As king, was it not his duty to keep his subjects content and fulfilled?

"Je te baise, coquine Svara, mon bite te possédez," he growled gutturally, his foul words masked by the poetic language. His strong arm steered her to the fencepost, ramming her none-too-gently against the wooden column. Pressed together, both tall and lean and mean, they were a good match - screwed up in the head, simultaneously trying to fill something with nothing. He had not taken her yet - just one last lingering moment of lust, before they both gave in to instinct.

[/html]
[html]

Svara knew he wouldn't ask question and that was what Svara wanted. A grin slipped over her lips. He would give her what she wanted, and she would make sure he couldn't use it against her, not like had happened before. His words about changing her mind made her laugh slightly. "Shut the fuck up. You know nothing." Her voice was a husky groan of laughter and entertainment. It didn't matter what he said, as long as he did what he was supposed to and gave her what she wanted. This was just sex, nothing more, only that this was one man she had always wanted to respect her. It didn't matter anymore.

Her collar was ripped from her neck, she felt naked without it. Her yellow eyes even watched it fall. A part of her wanted to retrieve it, remembered her promise. Grinding her teeth she let her mind sink back into the moment, the scars alive with memories of retrieving them. Life was cruel to put her on this path, just as lonely as she had been from the very begining.

He spoke in his french, much like the other man had, one of the many of them. She knew some words, mostly the vulgar ones. Her arms moved around his neck to pull his head close to hers, while her back was shoved non to gently into the wood post. It made a hiss of pleasure move through her teeth a delicate grin on her lips. Leaning into his ear she licked and nipped before speaking. "You can't own what's not ownable." Svara said in her husky voice that revealed everything with those simple words. Her hands buried into his own mane, her own thick locks a tangled mess running down her back.

[/html]
[html]
WC: 331

The cool air of the autumn morning no longer felt chilly; their hot breath materialized into clouds before their eyes, visible steam escaping between their fangs. Svara laughed at him, even as her collar was torn away, spiraling to land somewhere in the fog-shrouded grass. He could see the distraction in her gleaming yellow eyes, but her focus snapped back to him, always to him. He liked being the center of attention, especially when it meant being in demand. Whatever would Firefly think? Perhaps he should tell her himself, to see the look on her face...

Svara's slender arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him in close as they thudded against the wooden post. Her warm tongue lapped at his fringed ear, her sharp nip following closely behind, making him growl appreciatively in response. She was warm to the touch, living up to her fiery appearance as he pressed his hard-muscled waist against her, more than ready to take her. The husky whisper denied his possession; he merely smiled in an expectant way, raising an eyebrow before he plunged forward, piercing the young werewolf for the first time.

His breath escaped in a satisfied grunt, tongue lolling in a panting grin as his rhythmic thrusting brought him deeper and deeper, plumed tail lashing behind him. The monarch's hand slipped along the fencepost down Svara's spine, gripping the bony arch of her iliac crest, the curve that marked the werewolf's pelvis. "Hrrah, still say I know nothing? I know this is what you wanted from the start," he snarled in her ear, desire coloring his accent. His grip was rough, claws subconsciously digging into her whipcord waist. "To be fair... unh! I wanted it too. You should never have had a mate," he admitted, teeth grazing the tip of her dark ear. Canines like them were not supposed to have mates. They were not supposed to be tied down with families or responsibilities - and they definitely wouldn't die of old age.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara gripped onto the king tighter. Holding onto his neck she held back a groan and let her ears pin to her skull. She needed this release more then anything at the moment. Her red hair tickled her back while the post pinched her spine. Grinning under the asualt of pain and pleasure she looked at him with deadly yellow orbs. "You'd better concentrate fool, or you won't please me." Her hand latched into his mane and pulled hard. She wasn't soft and sweet, her touch was like fire and her bite deadly.

His entrance into her body was bitter sweet, making her head fall back for a second as the pleasure consumed her. Expelling a breath of hot air Svara brought her leg up beside his hip to give him more space. The red she wolf went as far to rotate her hips to add to her own stimulation. It was all to end the heat she felt, the unsaticfied need. She grinned wide at the feel of absolute dependancy this brought her.

Her fangs found his shoulder and sank in deep. She wanted to hear his grunt of pleasure, and pain, to taste his blood and know she had some control. His rumbling voice made her pull back, only after she licked her lips and the wound she had left. "Shut the fuck up." Svara growled as she felt herself falling over the edge and her claws digging for his skin. She was not a pain free lover.

[/html]