wrong words seem to rhyme
[html]

as they thank the lord
Just one other, please. This is about... 7 days shy of his birthday, but it's his sixth full moon.

the blind can't see

His quick, ground-eating stride was not to be mistaken; the child was headed somewhere, but to him, his destination was unknown. Rather, the young sadist was simply tired of the repetitiveness of the houses sprawling before him, the way they all looked the same and how the lawns were all destroyed or taken by nature. Many of the houses were becoming overgrown and wild with plants, but he paid as little attention to such details as he possibly could; none of them where important.

The coyote youth shouldered his way into one house, nails clicking on the ground as he padded through the neat, though abandoned, interior. He didn't spend much time rooting around the house, given the itching feeling deep inside of him that gnawed incessantly at his nerves, but instead ascended the stairs quickly, as was his fashion.

In one of the rooms, he located what he was searching for; a pair of khaki coloured shorts, long, with a simple drawstring and simple pockets. It was these shorts that Andrezej took, and it was in that house that he allowed the itching to take over. It took nearly twenty or thirty minutes — he lost track of time in the midst of it all — but when Andrezej Lykoi left the house wearing those khaki shorts that were, for now, slightly too big for him, it was clear to all that there had been reached a stage in which the young demon would take more advantage of.

For Andre had emerged an Optime, for the first time in his life.

[/html]
Hope you don't mind. I need to get Icarus in more threads. Big Grin
[html]

indent Icarus had reached the five month mark only two days before, but had barely noticed amidst the confusion and commotion that had been brought about by his father’s sudden illness. Icarus wasn’t really clued in onto what was wrong with his father – aside from the fact that he had battled a cougar and fallen into the river – but he could only hope that he would get better sooner or later. He wouldn’t be able to deal with the death of his father. At least, not this soon in his life. And even so, what kind of state would that leave Storm in?

indent This was the first time that Icarus had wandered to the Concrete Jungle and it wasn’t as exciting as he would have hoped. With thoughts of his father weighing down his high spirit, things that normally would have lured Icarus to explore only caused the young whelp to nod at. The houses were something he had never actually seen, but still they didn’t draw the pup perhaps as they should have. Finally, he stopped outside one building, sniffing in the air at what he thought was the smell of someone close by. Taking a few steps closer, the pup stopped just meters outside the front porch of one building. The darkness within was ominous, yet held a sort of mysteriousness that was drawing Icarus in. Sniffing at the sky, he took a few steps further, but hesitated when his paw snapped a twig on the ground. "Creepy", he remarked in a hushed tone to himself.

[/html]
[html]No problem. Big Grin

He didn't run, but his walk up the street was brisk, urgent, as if he had somewhere to go. Perhaps it was an illusion, or perhaps he truly did have a destination; it was hard to tell in those deep, dead eyes. He didn't need to adjust to walking in that form, for some part of him had always known how to, but the hand thing was a whole other story. They clenched and unclenched as he walked, balancing himself with the gentle swinging of the arms, getting a feel for the new separate digits.

That was when the twig snapped and the voice spoke up behind him, and he turned, noticing the pup near the house he'd come out of. The boy seemed somewhat drawn to the house, hesitant by his posture, but very obviously not a coyote. He smirked and headed back, those strange hands thrust casually into the pockets of the oversized shorts.

What's creepy? he asked in his nicest, most caring voice. Bah, wish I could just rip his ears off. He didn't know how to change back, yet, so he was pretty much doomed to using deception once more to be, nice, until he thought of a way to hurt Icarus. The wolf was mainly a deep brown colour, darkened in the night, though visble ligher streaks were noticeable as well. His eyes... Well, Andre hadn't seen them yet.

[/html]
[html]

indent He instantly lifted his paw, noting that it was only debris he had stepped on, a useless twig. He wanted to go inside, into the black shadows which devoured the interior, but something held him planted there. Perhaps it was the thoughts of his father in the back of his mind – he needed to stay out of trouble while his father recovered. Yet, the simplistic intrigue and curiosity so common to youth was luring Icarus closer and closer. At least, that was, until a voice piped up behind him.

indent The voice wasn’t harsh and certainly didn’t sound threatening. Yet as Icarus turned and stared into the unfamiliar yellow eyes of the shifted coyote, he could feel something malevolent in the air. He could feel it a little before, but the presence of this coyote gave it strength, like gasoline to a fire. Giving the male an uneasy look, he answered, "That place." He wanted to turn back towards the house, but felt easy about turning his back. He didn’t suspect Andrezej of foul play, it was just that things here really were creepy.

[/html]
[html]
"http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3044/castlespg5.png" style="border:1px solid black; background-color:#293238; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">

That place isn't bad, he informed the other. It's cool. Which was a lot to be said about anything that he considered to be, "cool," given his sadistic mind set. It would have to have sharp contraptions, and it would have to be dark and brooding, for an atmosphere, for him to even think of enjoying it. In the nighttime blanket of blackness, it was easy to appreciate the human structure much more than he would have normally.

Go on inside, it's really cool. Whether it be creepy or not; it would effectively trap the unshifted wolf, and there was a small possibility that lingered in the air, speaking toward a hilarity that would be shared only by he and his vocal chords. But that was a plan for later.

[/html]
[html]

indent At the sound of the stranger’s voice, Icarus let his gaze fall back on the house. Andrezej’s voice was seductive, pushing him closer to the darkness devoured house. As his blue eyes got lost in the shadows, a sudden chill ran down his spine. He looked back towards the shifted coyote, then took a few steps closer to the house.

indent "I don’ know", he replied, pausing just meters from the front door. Something didn’t feel right, even to the naïve Storm youth, and he wasn’t sure if he really trusted this stranger. "What’s in there?" He asked because he truly was curious, but at the same time, perhaps it would buy him time to think of a plan.

[/html]
[html]

Nothing bad, he insisted, stepping after the slightly younger wolf. It was just that simple, he had to remind himself, to bring others to their knees through simple seduction. Such was the way that things would always be; there were those who bowed too easily to the will of others, and those were the ones who needed to die out. He smiled as sweetly as he could at Icarus, tail waving through its hole in his new shorts, and nodded his head upward, urging him to keep going.

Because in there, there was no other way out. It was a virtual prison for an unshifted Luperci.

I was in there, myself. Nothing can hurt you. I'll come with you, if you'd rather.

[/html]
[html]

indent Something still didn’t feel quite right, but the curiosity of the youth was fighting against his instincts. Maybe if he just took a little peak… "You sure nothing in there’s gonna hurt me? It look’s pretty scary." He said it, trying to muster some courage so that it wouldn’t sound as if he was suggesting he was frightened. After all, Icarus wanted to try to keep up a courageous front (even if he had let it slip a little).

indent He took a few steps closer, feeling a chill along his spine which made him turn and look back towards Andre. "Well okay, let’s check it out. But if you see anything, let me know, an’ we can get outta here." The chocolate colored wolf took a few more hesitant steps up towards the ajar door, peering into the darkness as if searching for a long lost friend. He could hardly see a thing, but he took a deep breath, and took the first adventurous steps through the front door.

[/html]
[html]
and as you're falling down... [ooc]

[bic] ...could i hear you scream?

Of course, the coyote assured him, conniving mind entirely elsewhere. His eyes traced across the chocolate boy's body even as he waited, seemingly patiently, as the slightly younger male made his way forward. It was all a matter of waiting and letting the little clock in his head tick its way to infinity; quite quickly it would become apparent that he was just messing with the minds of all those whom he knew.

He followed quietly behind, concrete yet evidently less aware of what he was doing than he was of what would come of it, but fully prepared.

[/html]
[html]

indent Icarus held his breath for a moment, as if breathing would be the trigger which would unleash the ghostly apparitions he assumed haunted this house. As his eyes tried to adjust to the minimal light, Icarus took a few more steps forward. He could make out the vague shapes of things, but still wasn’t exactly sure what everything was. After all, it was his first time in on of these human buildings.

indent "I can barely see anything", Icarus informed the other, searching for some advice, but unaware that the hybrid’s mind was turned elsewhere. He breathed slow and quiet, blue eyes searching for something of interest. It was hard to tell what things were, so Icarus boldly took a few steps toward something. Upon coming closer, he realized it was a chair, yet the boy still didn’t know what it was. He cast a glance over his shoulder, calling, "Hey I found something weir" -, but he cut his words a bit short when the golden flicker in the other’s eye made Icarus feel as if there was something malevolent inside this building.

[/html]
[html]
[ooc] and as you're falling down

[bic] could i hear you scream?
Really, there wasn't anything particularly bad inside the human building that Andre himself had encountered, but he had a much larger advantage over the unshifted Icarus; he could operate these things. It was inbred knowledge that he'd always had, but had never unlocked from its chest until then.

And that's exactly what he did. Unable to contain the deep chuckle that swelled and burst in his throat, he whirled around and shoved the door shut, locking it and then springing away to the steps, where he sat down with his peculiar grin. It had nothing to do with mischief and pranking; this was entirely meant to scare the other into perhaps pissing himself. Andre hadn't seen any other exits from the house, but he hadn't done much exploring of it, either; it was possible, but he didn't want to think it was probable.

The only flaw in his plan was that the unshifted Icarus was much stronger, as far as fighting went, than the newly shifted Andrezej.

[/html]
[html]

indent As Icarus’ blue eyes locked onto the yellow ones behind him, he felt uneasiness grow in his stomach. In a moment, the yellow gaze became a mere blur and Icarus raised his head in question. The swift movement of the stranger was enough to cause Icarus to stumble backwards. The door swung shut and clicked as it was bolted shut and then the two were left in the darkness with no other plausible way out. Icarus, who was still a month shy of shifting, would need the other in order to be able to open the door again. His only other escape route was perhaps a window, but that thought didn’t come to mind, since many were either cover by boards, debris, or were broken with glass shining up like razored teeth.

indent He could only blink his eyes in terror as he watched the form of the other move to the staircase. His eyes had adjusted to the light now, though everything was still much cast in those ghostly shadows. What now? What did this hybrid want with an innocent youth such as Icarus? "What are you playing at?!" He called out, furious because Andre had brought out a whole new definition of fear.

[/html]
[html]

What indeed.

He didn't have a true thing that he wanted or needed from anything. He played his games to invoke that feeling of helplessness in others, or he killed them; this one would likely escape with his life today, simply because he didn't have on him the means to slaughter Icarus. He could always attack with teeth and claw, but he had to remind himself that the younger was also thicker, and his barrel-shaped body would work better than the man-shaped one.

Oh, nothing, he said sweetly, but it wasn't the same as it had been before; now it was sarcastic and malicious, too. It's just much nicer in here when there's no escape.

[/html]
[html]

indent His eyes searched for somewhere where the youth could try to get away from this monster. Of course, there was nothing in sight – no hole, window, door, anything. He had the idea to run into another room in hopes of finding an exit, but was afraid that if he moved from here, he would only draw himself deeper into the trap. Where he was, he was close to the front door. Sure, it was bolted shut, but all the same Icarus felt reassured staying here than wandering off.

indent "What do you want with me!" Unlike the hybrid who seemed to be as calm and clear headed as if it was the middle of a summer day, Icarus called out with a voice that strained in fear. If his dad were here, he would come and save him. Too bad daddy was sick and couldn’t even fend for himself at the moment. There was clearly no hope for the pup. He had to think of a plan. And think fast, for there was no telling what the hybrid would decide to do next.

[/html]
[html]

It was hard for him to not laugh in the face of the child that was cowering away from him. He eyes were dimmed fully by the lack of light in the house, and the musty scent of the layers and layers of dust were not reassuring; even he wanted to leave.

But at the same time, he relished the scent.

He tasted it.

He breathed it.

He loved it.

Nothing, he assured the wolf with a cackle, yet. And with that he lifted himself off the steps and walked toward the boy, running a hand through the air as he threatened to brush fingertips across Icarus' back, and then spun around to face the wolf with a coy smile.

It was a dark smile, too.

Tell me about yourself.

[/html]
[html]

indent He was toying with him. Even the young Icarus could understand this. But why? Did he get some sort of sick pleasure out of haunting other children? He could tell that this hybrid wasn’t too much older himself, but Icarus knew not to test him. Even though he was still an adolescent, Icarus feared he might be capable of doing something unthinkable.

indent The laughs lingered in the air, like a sick reminder to Icarus that he had no way of escaping. The thick, warm air was enough to suffocate him and he wanted nothing more to see the light of day once more. The glint in the hybrid’s eye was menacing, and Icarus had to make himself stare somewhere else, anywhere. He chose his throat, for he didn’t want to turn his back completely, but was afraid that staring at his mouth or anywhere else which might unnerve him further.

indent The throat moved, adam’s apple bobbing slightly visible beneath Andre’s fur. What it told Icarus was something completely unexpected. Icarus dared to bring his gaze back towards Andre’s face, but what would he say?

indent "You want to know about me, huh?" Icarus spat nervously through clenched teeth. "My father is Phoenix, the alpha of Storm. If he hears about this, I would be careful if I were you!" He knew threats of this kind weren’t going to help him in this situation, but in some way he gained a bit of confidence in thinking about his father.

[/html]
[html]

He was unimpressed.

Somewhere, he knew caution would have to be given around this kid.

Perhaps that was a good thing.

Perhaps not.

Perhaps he was simply creating worries.

Is that so? A cackle. He didn't have to tell the whole truth. Well, my older brother is the leader of Inferni, as it would have it. Gabriel. So I'd like to see your daddy try. Even though Gabriel would be more likely to turn on Andre too, it wouldn't do for Icarus to know. He leaned back against the door, smirking.

So that's not a scary threat. What else?

[/html]