she called out a {warning}
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... aviban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OMG short :| 300+

The silent reactions she was met with were hardly surprising. This was not the kind of news that anyone wanted to hear, even if it did not directly involve their home. Many, including herself had friends that resided either in both or one of the packs that had set themselves against one another. Savina knew she would be constantly fearing for Anselm, Valkyrie, Alexey, and Conor until this conflict was over. While she took neither side, she did hope that Haku Soul was brought down and killed before all was said and done with. A monster such as him should not be allowed to walk to earth, much less lead a pack. His scourge needed to be eradicated from the lands and she hoped that the Inferni fighters would be up to the task.

The first to raise their voice in a question was her brother and immediately her eyes locked on him. His words were as tense as his posture and she saw the worry in his eyes. She knew that he was specifically asking about Phoenix Valley, where his children lived, and she wished that she had an answer to give him. Sadly, her knowledge of the other pack's stances were nonexistent at this point. She had only just found out of the war at all and had not spent time to search out other news. The Commander shook her head sadly. "I'm afraid I do not know where the other packs stand on this matter, though I cannot imagine any of them would wish to bring violence to their doorsteps." It would be foolish for any leader to involve their pack in a war that had nothing to do with them. It was reckless and irresponsible and she hoped that the other leaders were not those kinds of people

[/html]
[html]

WC: 560

Looking around he recognized most of the faces without a second glance. There was even Flayra and Urma, both of the creamy females he had yet too see in some time. The golden gaze did however land on two wolves in particular. The brown hued women was defiantly new, and injured by the looks of it. Perhaps Anu was caring for her. The other women was rather beautiful, sporting an ebony coat painted with an elaborate tattoo of sorts. His focus on the girl was broken quickly however, as Sophia's sweet voice and Aro's own tones questioned what was going on. The simple answer, “I don't know. We'll have to be patient and wait for your Aunt to tell us.” Jazper's own voice was soft and sweet as he spoke to the two, a reassuring hand resting on the small black pups head. He really had no clue what could have happened to call for the whole pack to show up. The last time Naniko had been thrown out and poor Cambria had been sick for weeks and down in the dumps. His daughters name game managed to take his mind away from the possibilities building in his own mind as he quietly pointed around the room describing each individual person and their relation to each other to the two anxious pups.As Kansas and Ehno took their seats their own names finished the list, “And of course that's Uncle Ehno, Mum's brother, and Uncle Kansas, Auntie Savi's mate.” His voice grew silent as his sister in law cleared her throat. His body now sat tall, and his tall ears tilted forward itching to know what had happened.

As soon as Haku's name was mention Jazper's eyes narrowed and he suppressed a growl. Anything that was associated with that male ended up going rotten. It was his fault Deuce had left him permanently. That was not what caused the warrior the most stress, it was not until the mention of war that he rose to his feet, his body tense from a mix of anxiety and anger. For a second he thought of Jefferson and Dawali both were smart enough to stay away from danger. Naturally Haku would start a war just when his pups were starting to explore the territory. A small rumble vibrated within his chest as most of Savina's words floated in one ear and out the other. War. He had lost his mother and father, his adoptive parents had disappeared, Garnet had left him, Mahlouk was killed, and now this of all things. Fenris must have it in for him for some strange reason. The Knight's thoughts spun in his head, they were far enough from the war not to accidentally get involved. They couldn't get involved. For the safety of the pack, of his new found family. Lowering himself into a squatting position he looked to Sophia and Aro, “I'm afraid it's not safe for you two to be out alone. There are bad people who wouldn't think twice about hurting you wandering around.” Sitting back down he picked up his son and daughter and hugged them lovingly, allowing them to rest on each shoulder. “I need you two to be good and stay as close to the mansion as you can, stay together, and if you must go further an adult is just a call away.” He couldn't lose his family again. Fenris forbid Haku step foot on Crimson Dreams land, for that day would be his last. Standing, pups still being held, he looked to Savina, "I will double my patrols. It would be foolish to get involved. However, it would be even more so if we do not defend ourselves and the pack properly."
[/html]