What are you doin chewin on a human ?
[html]

Hi ^_^ (300+ Word Count)

The ebony brute kept walking through the territory. He paused to admire himself. Why was his body changing so rapidly? He couldn’t understand this. He looked to his left and saw a small brown rabbit busily nosing around in the green grass a couple yards away. He smirked to himself and began to creep toward it with such stealth that the fuzzy creature didn’t even hear him. What it was currently doing with it’s nose was beyond anyone, but that was it’s own fatal mistake.

Moonfyre crept closer to the rabbit, which was still not paying any attention to him at all. Then with a quick movement involving a lunge, pounce, and bite he had the rabbit by the neck in his jowls. The rabbit struggled, but whatever it did it was not getting away. Moonfyre squeezed slightly harder and the furry creature struggled a bit more until it was barely moving. Then the amused brute dropped it. The rabbit just lay there, barely conscious and breathing, while Moonfyre poked at it with his paw. Poor bunny. The malicious smile stretched across the wolf’s maw gave away his pure amusement. He wasn’t hungry, just bored.

He left the rabbit laying there, twitching, barely alive, and began walking deeper into the territory. He was totally bored now. His little torture scene was at the back of his mind now. The changes his anatomy was making was creeping him out. His legs were becoming longer by the moment, and WHAT! He was growing thumbs! Now he was starting to panic a little bit. His heart began beating rapidly, and this, strangely as it was, began speeding up this changing process. His fur began to change into matted, longer fur and he began to grow. When he looked up, he noticed the moon beaming at him. He growled loud and throaty and not being able to help himself, he threw back his crania and howled a deep bassy howl that never escaped his jowls before. He had transferred to his luperci form.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61B7C6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a4c0e8}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC:322

Liliana had just fell asleep, it had been a long day, she’d groomed the horses and fed the animals she’d also done some tidying up in the stables, feeling the neater it was the quicker she could get things done, and now she was off to dream quietly in her little make shift bed.

Oddly enough her good day had to be ruined by what would seem a bad night. Someone was outside, howling. Liliana covered her ears grumbling softly, she sat up and went to shut up whoever it was that was making such a racket. What luperci was nocturnal these days anyway? She surely could tell it was a two legged wolf just by the howl, and it was confirmed when she moved towards it. There was a pretty big black luperci where she suspected the howl was coming from. She was about to tell him off when she noticed he didn’t seem to be in control at the moment. Apparently this had been his very first transformation… although Liliana never ever remembered howling for no good reason when she had first done it, she let her anger slip away, as tired as she was, she would see what she could do for the wolf who ultimately would be confused… and probably wouldn’t even be able to walk.

Are you ok?

She asked, showing the concern in her voice when she walked up close to him. She hoped she wouldn’t startle him too much, it being night and all… it tended to be easier to scare. The wolf in front of her was a stranger, no doubts there, but she could smell that he’d been here for a little while, not as long as she had but long enough to where he was an aniwayan. Which was good because she was in no mood to go chasing off some idiot loner who decided to wander near the village at night.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

I emphasized all the shocking moments for him with italics. (Just in case you’re confused)-- [WC: 396]

When he finally regained control of himself, he noticed he was standing on his hind legs, weird. He quickly lost balance and lurched forward onto, his now, hands. Oh, my god thumbs. He was now on all fours since he couldn’t keep his balance. The brute looked around at himself. His fur was thicker and longer than his former hair was, he was definitely a lot bigger, and oh, well, at least he still had a tail. He wagged it noticing it was still there. He lifted a hand and touched his head.

Wow, was never able to do that before.

He murmured to himself as he scratched an itch behind his ear with a clawish finger instead of a hind leg. He leaned backwards and landed with a “thump” on his butt; and his tail, ouch. He yelped slightly and leaned to the right to remove his tail from under him. Then he just sat there with his legs out in front of him and heard an unfamiliar voice beside him. His ears swiveled and his head turned toward a beautiful… Something, like himself. He stared for a moment like a puppy in love, but quickly regained himself and looked away and toward the ground in front of him. He was confused about everything. He knew he would shift someday, but he didn’t know it would be like this. He fumbled with his words for a minute, basically talking to himself with inaudible words. His lips were just moving and the look on his face was frustrated. Then he finally turned back to the femme.

I’m quite confused. And… I am unsure of how I am going to get up.

He looked around himself frantically and used his hands to push his rump off the grassy ground. Now he crouched on his legs, but couldn’t stand up so he just stayed in quadruped position and looked up at the female before him.

Well, that problem’s solved. I’m just quite confused is all. Oh, I’m Moonfyre NecroFang. Just Moonfyre, though, is good.

He picked a hand off the ground and held it out to the femme as in a human handshake. He’d seen one before on a fairly weathered newspaper he found in the grass one day. He wondered if he was doing it right. His charming oceanic orbs met her orbs and he smiled charmingly.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a4c0e8}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC:313

She waited, watching him as he scrambled around, wondering if this was how she looked when she changed… well the only two wolves that knew that answer wouldn’t be telling her anytime soon. She watched as he tripped over himself, even for a second he seemed to be talking to himself, but she wasn’t going to rush him. Things like this would surely take time. Waiting only took a few short minutes, as the man fell on his rump, she quickly hid a giggle behind her hand, and still stayed quiet… well as exhausted as she was… she did feel bad for the poor chap. Watching as he got up… well sort of, she blinked a few times as he introduced himself.

My name is Liliana Vess, It is nice to meet you.

She was recently introduced to this handshaking, and slowly took a hold of his hand and shook it. Then pulled a little. Knowing he may resist.

That is not the way you stand as a Luperci.>

She had a slight accent, her R’s and A’s were elongated. She pulled up a little harder hoping he’d cooperate. If he didn’t learn now he might as well stay a wolf and never change again. Since she was the only one here, she figured, might as well get to business, she wanted to go back to bed. He seemed nice enough, although why he would be out here at this time of night she didn’t know, and she’d figured it was a good time to voice it, and see if he was one of those rare nocturnal wolves.

What are you doing out here so late?

She asked, hoping it wasn’t too much to ask him. Especially sinc e he did wake her up, but she had to remind herself that he didn’t even know that she was asleep in the first place.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

=/ Might be a shortish post, not feeling that creative today. [WC: 273]

The black wolf man nodded as she introduced herself. He smirked as he felt her hand tug at his. He pulled back and looked at her with confused eyes. Then her words met his auds and he understood. He tried to cooperate and stand erect, but he was so not used to it and wobbled a bit. Still, he managed to conquer his challenge and stood up, still hunched a bit, but he was standing on hind legs now. As she let go, he examined his hand twisting and turning it and moving his fingers. Then he arched his fingers in the shape of a claw and swatted at mid air. He laughed a throaty laugh showing a full set of smiling ivories.

I can get used to this.

As he continued to box with the air, he noticed his biceps were awfully muscular. This made him smile. At least if he was going to be part man, he was a tough muscular one. Then her statement rang in his ears. What? He’s seen other luperci stand in quadruped form.

But I’ve seen others stand on fours. No one bothered them about it.

Then he noticed how tired she looked. Her eyes were a bit droopy and she had that tired look about her. Meanwhile, he was up and at ‘em. This confused him a bit. Didn’t wolves slumber during the day? But then again, all this luperci stuff was new to him. He still didn’t understand. Then her question made him even more confused.

What do you mean? I am a night creature. We are night creatures. Why aren’t you up now?

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC:---

She really didn’t feel like answering questions and confusion she was too tired for this… maybe she’d have been in a better mood with some sleep, and she let her annoyance show a little.

Luperci have three forms, their wolf, their Halfling, and their upright… you, are in your upright form.

She said, trying to rub the tiredness out of her eyes with little success, she took a quiet yawn before answering his next question.

I have only known day wolves and I’m one of them, I’m sure that most of the pack is too, so you may wanna keep the howling further out away from the pack.

She said, a little grumble in her throat… a night creature… great she may never get any sleep again, well she’ll just stick up with it, and probably sleep in that day, but new luperci needed to know how to work their new bodies or they would hurt their newly formed bones.

You still afraid of heights?

She asked at the wolf’s half slouching form, she would never ever say this when she was wide awake, in fact she was normally… a very quiet and shy female. She took interest in others but she was a loner at heart, and tended to stay away from the others as much as possible.

You won’t fall down if you stand up straight, if need be, go lean on a tree but you do your bones and muscles no good leaning forward like that.

She said, trying to hold in another yawn.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

I wanted to try out the new table =]

The male nodded more to himself than her, thinking how he was going to adjust to this new form. He walked over to a tree, put one hand on its bark, and straightened his back out. There were several cracks heard along his spine, but other than that, he was now standing straight; as straight as he was going to get. He listened to the femme’s words of wisdom and nodded contently. He looked down at his hind legs, now in which were called feet. Well, no they still looked like wolf feet, in a way. He still stood tip toed and he was fine with it. He never wanted to be flat footed like the humans, anyway.

Daytime wolves, you say? Hmm.. I might be in need of a schedule change then.

He took a step forward and was surprisingly not wobbly. So he took another and found himself playfully circling the female. Then his walk turned into a sprint and then a run. Then he skidded to a halt in front of the one before him. The smile faded from his face as he realized the other was quite grumpy.

Do you have a den you stay in? Can you show me what it looks like? …Just so I can get an idea, you know.

The dark male wagged his tail ever so slightly, kind of excited to see her dwelling. Maybe this experience would give him some insight on how to maneuver this new form, how to build a house (or claim a house), how to gather things (from what the humans left behind), and whatever else there was to learn. He looked hopefully at the female, awaiting an answer from her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-whn11 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DEBDDC; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-whn11 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:##696969}
.character-whn11 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:##8A0508}
.character-whn11 {margin:0 auto; width:320px; background-color:#E5E5E5; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/23roavc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 469px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc sorry so short ; ; .

Liliana looked sleepy eyed at the new luperci watching his jovial prancing about. Did she have energy like this when she was awake? She’d probably forget about it before she woke up in the morning. At his mention of seeing where she lived, she eyed him for a second, her brown eyes sizing him up, well she’d show him but she doubted she would let him inside. that was her special place and she had yet to let anyone in, and she wasn’t about to let a new wolf inside. She nodded though.

We have a village that we make huts, there may be some empty ones for you, I’ll show you where I live but I will not let you in.

This last thing she said sternly letting him know that she wouldn’t put up with anyone barging into her private area.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

Short post- not much I could think about saying.

He nodded silently. How would these huts look like? Did he have to build his own or would there be some available for him? He didn’t know the first thing about building anything. Maybe a bird’s nest, only because he had watched birds build their nests before; quite a simple concept: sticks, twigs, and mud (for some). A town for wolves… Well, wolf people. Not something he had heard of before or even ever. He was not knowledgeable about the luperci. He’s been a wolf all his life and stayed either a loner or with his own kind. This changed everything, but the thought of the huts still haunted him. His stomach growled.

What do these huts look like inside? Would I have to find my own things in the left over human dens?

All this new stuff truly confused him. He, now being hungry, had himself thinking about the rabbit that he tortured before. He wondered if it was still there, and if it was, he would want to go get it before they left. The juicy rabbit meat, warm blood (if it was still barely alive), crunchy bones- yum, he thought. The only problem with his perfect rabbit dinner was that he had to remove all the hair, or else he would be stuck with a hairball in the back of his throat.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

WC: 353(2 points) OOC: We also can end this thread soon too ... well maybe after your post ^^

she moved quietly back towards the area most wolves huts were in, he seemed somewhat impatient, maybe living in a place like this would teach him the patience he surely would need for working in Aniwaya. Her eyes were starting to droop, she was getting more tired by the minute, but she’d agreed to show him. The huts weren’t far anyways.

The huts… they are different on the inside of each of them really, you can do whatever you want with your own hut when you get it, if you want there are caves and dens all over too, you don’t have to be in a hut.

She said, stifling many yawns that wanted to come from her as she spoke. She reserved herself into bidding him goodnight when they got to her own hut, she was sure he’d have a den that he could sleep in after all, the smell of the pack had started to settle on him which meant he’d been here for a few days. They made it to the village, showing him the huts that were scattered across the view, it wasn’t spectacular, but even to Liliana, who’d traveled all over Canada, liked how it looked, it was filled up with many different types of huts all made with assorted materials found around the pack lands, the ceremonial fire was burning at the center of it all, as brightly as ever, she moved towards it, she’d picked an empty hut near it, so that was her destination for now, until she turned to where her hut was and stopped, it was small made of straw and wood, it was stable, and quite nice, and a leather covering for her door, she turned to the other wolf and indicated her hut.

this is it, I’m sure there are empty ones around here, but I wouldn’t look quite yet, if you really need a place to stay, the big hut in the middle of the town is open to anyone who doesn’t have a home quite yet.
She said indicating the hut right next to the ceremonial fire.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

Aww, it’s just starting to get good. =/ If you want to end it though, It’s up to you (415 Word Count)

Moonfyre looked into the abyss with huts scattering the lands before them. The fire that burned brightly in the middle of town was very illuminating and it gave him the air of home. He automatically felt comfortable here and could finally call somewhere home. He stared at the fire thinking about the old days when he was alone. Well, those days were over. When he broke his stare from the fire, he looked over to Liliana with gratitude in his eyes.

Where would I find things to decorate my home? Is it forbidden to raid the human dens that are left over?

He looked deep into her eyes. She was a decent femme and she was nice enough to show him the ropes. Now it was up to him to find the rest of the way and find himself a home and decorate it with his interests and travels. He examined the huts around himself and wondered what they looked like inside. Since he wasn’t able to see the inside of Liliana’s, he had no kind of clue as to what would be the simple inside structure of one. The brute sighed for a moment just staring at her, not really noticing that his eyes still lay looking into hers. There was an unconscious smile that marked his lips as he unawaringly continued to stare.

A moment later, he noticed what he was looking at and abruptly broke his stare and if he was able to blush, he would have been. He put a hand on the back of his head and his expressions read “embarrassed”. His ears weren’t pinned to his scalp, but they were halfway there and his eyes searched the ground for something else to look at aside from her face that had to have been mad at him for looking at her like that. Then he remembered the burning fire and turned to look at it again. It calmed him in a magical way and took his embarrassment away. When he was sure he was okay again, he returned his gaze back to her and spoke.

I’m sorry, I lost my eyes for a second, and I didn’t notice before of how beautiful you are.

His voice was deep and soothing and he had no noticeable accent. His eyes stayed with hers, but they were not staring this time. He smiled warmly knowing that this statement might weird the femme out a little bit, but he hoped it wouldn’t.

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc stuff goes hurr.

Liliana could see him stare at her and she frowned she’s seen tavern guys stare at her like that before her mother rushed her out of the place. She’d been warned against these stares and right now, with the time of night and how tired she really was and her aching muscles from carrying the feed all day… she was in no mood for such a thing, and as his words spilled out of his mouth she rolled her eyes. She was well aware that most wolves thought of her as an ugly mutt, so what he said to her did displease her in a way.

I’m sorry you feel that, way.

She said grumpily, then disappeared into her hut, hoping beyond all hopes he didn’t’ actually try to follow her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

Ahh maybe I won’t do it XD .. but he is going to try to get her attention again though =] He doesn't think before he acts 0_0

She was bitter. Why is she so bitter? Is it because I woke her up or is she always like this? This he didn’t know and wanted to find out and began to follow her into her hut but stopped before the door, remembering her direct instructions not to go inside. He backed away a couple of steps, but he wanted to regain her attention. He wanted to know why she felt this way about herself and her last words confused him and maybe even sort of hurt him in a way. She truly was a beautiful wolf, he actually wondered what she looked like as a wolf, but maybe she didn’t think so.

The door to her hut was not solid wood like some of the others, so he couldn’t knock. How can I get her attention without intruding? He reached his hand inside her hut, without looking, invading but respecting, and waved his hand around hoping to catch her attention in some way. Then he removed his hand and backed away surely expecting an angry female to erupt out of the hut. He probably shouldn’t have done that and would probably get yelled at, now, for his bad choice and lack of judgment. He winced as he heard movement inside the hut and dropped back into his wolf form. He reclined to his haunches and sat quite tense awaiting for the eruption out of the hut.

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]