In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
ooc: Hey, I know I have been a little too late, please reply! All Welcome.

ic: The lone grey wolf staggered across the path that lead deep into the woods. For him, it was like every other day. Cold, lonely and very quiet. However, Echo was in serious need of some place to stay at and it seemed that the only thing that could help his situation was if he searched for another member of the Aniwaya. Echo knew that there were a few members scattered around the Aniwaya's territory, and since he himself was a member of the pack, he was sure that someone would help him on his long journey.
[html]

Short. They'll get longer- I promise . ^^

The ebon brute staggered along the path. He had just transformed to his luperci form and was not liking it much. He wished he knew how to change back, but he didn't. Atleast he still had the same wolf-like senses. Another's scent flew up his nostrils and his noggin clicked toward the smell. What? His orbs searched for movement, but he found none. Only the scent. Maybe the other would show itself soon. He continued walking, he was exhausted and wished he knew where this camp was. Exhausted and bored, maybe this wolf would keep him some company. He came out into a clearing and dropped to fours. This way, he did not stagger and had no difficulty. He sniffed along the ground for a moment before finding a nice, quiet tree to plop his butt under. As he reclined, legs outstretched in front of him, he felt his muscles relax. He leaned his head back against the tree and closed his eyes. This other had to be a pack member and was most likely no harm to him.

Moon thinks. Moon speaks. Moon acts.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
Ooc: It’s no problem at all. Thank you so much for the reply! Sorry if my reply came a little late... Having some major computer problems.... :/

IC: After about a minute or two, Echo once again followed his small trail through the woods. He soon picked up the scent of another wolf. This surprised Echo more than anything else. “Finally,” he said to himself, “a potential chance for food and water… Shelter and the company of my fellow pack mates.” Echo followed this mysterious scent until he stumbled across a small clearing. He quickly dropped into his Luperci form so it would lessen his chances of creating enemies. He then timidly walked into the clearing, and could barely make out the dark appearance of another wolf. In a kind and quiet voice, Echo called for the wolf.
[html]

Oh, well okay. So maybe they won't get much longer... =]

Moonfyre opened a blue eye and it went on its own searching the land around him. Not far, but far enough, in the distance stood another. This was an eye opener and the other eye shot open to get a better look. He crouched forward onto his hands to look across the field. It was another alright, but no danger to him, for it was one of his own. This one looked tired and Moonfyre could relate. The brute across the field called out to him with a gentle song. This eased Moonfyre’s intentions a little bit.

He stretched his legs out one last time before regaining balance and standing upright. He casually walked over to the other, no fear in his heart but his instincts were telling him otherwise. He was not used to being in a pack and not used to just meeting others like this; but he wanted to overcome his old ways. He approached the other male and nodded to him.

Hello, I’m Moonfyre NecroFang.

He hesitated for a moment but held out his hand for a human handshake. He hoped this male would know what it was so he wouldn’t be standing here looking stupid.

And yourself?

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Ooc: Omg! 'Souls has an even sexier back ground 8D!!!

Ic: Echo walked a little to the right, to see if there was anyone behind this long male wolf. After making sure that the wolf was indeed alone, he calmly replied, "Hello, my name is Echo. At the moment I am trying to find some place to stay at. Do you know where any pack-mates might be? ... I am totally lost our here and I have been starving for more than three days..." After he finished with his reply, he stared at the lone wolf's extended hand... He had seen these small gestures before. "I wonder if this wolf is lost as well," ) he thought to himself. After staring at the wolf for a few seconds, he took the male wolf's hand and shook it gently. "Are you lost as well...?"
[html]

I know !! XD Did you do a kritar ?

Moonfyre was relieved when the other shook his hand. Phew! Then he examined the luperci before him, checking every detail about him: his stance, his attitude, how calm he stood, the position of his tail, the tension of his tail… Tail had a lot to do with a wolf’s mood, according to Moonfyre. In a normal wolf world, without these new werewolf forms and whatnot, the tail shown the expressions the face could not, especially on wolves. If the tail hung low, the wolf was comfortable, if it was curled under, the wolf was scared or nervous, if the tail was high and curled, the wolf was dominant. All these new expressions bothered Moonfyre at the least, but he would have to learn to deal with them as they were part of his life now.

Hello Echo, I was actually just on my way to a camp I’ve heard of. Supposed the pack has a little village somewhere near here. I actually think its quite close because there’s a familiar scent nearby.

Moonfyre raised his nose to the air and scented like he would in his normal wolf body. His auds flicked back as he took in air and snorted it out. Then they flicked forward again and swiveled around his head, listening to all things around the two brutes. He could hear life, like a fire burning or crackling and others walking about, but he could not see them from here. He flicked the tip of his tail as to invite the other on his journey, without words.

…But no, I was not lost.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Oh? What's that? o.o Didn't check the 'Souls events yet. xD

IC:"Maybe this lone-wolf will help me get to the camps," thought the tall grey-wolf. But after seeing Moonfyre's gaze upon him, Echo felt a little curious. He was at the same time very pleased as Moonfyre was both very friendly and very kind. Moonfyre wasn't lost, and he seemed very trustworthy. "Yes, he might help me get through this mess..." Echo thought once again. "Moonfyre...? Could you by any chance help lead me towards the camp?" Echo said aloud. A moment later, Echo walked a bit closer to his fellow comrade. .

[/html]
[html]

This one might be quite short- not much to go on. And the Kritars were by Kiri for us to color and make avatars for our charries. That’s where I got mine.

Moonfyre looked toward the sounds and smells behind the forest they were about to enter. He kept walking, though, through the trees using his hands to bend tree branches out of his way. He glanced back at his new friend making sure he was following. He was behind him so Moonfyre kept going, holding branches for his new friend along the way so they wouldn’t snap back and hit Echo in his face. He kept his eyes concentrated on the situation in front of him. There was a deer at one point that darted away as it saw the two men moving closer to it.

Sure, I can lead you to the camp. Even though, we’re halfway there already.

He chuckled a bit but kept moving knowing he should’ve answered the brute’s question before they ventured into the forest. They were nearly there now and the scent of the fire was stronger than before and the sound of the cracks were loud enough to tell that they weren’t far now. He paused at once, to let his friend catch up and turned toward him.

You are keeping me company anyway. So where did you come from?

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC:Oh, I didn't know that. :o My profile came from Ember <333 She also made my tables XD

IC: "I came from a remote part of the forest," replied Echo. "A friend of mine told me about your pack, and so, I came to join it. Where did you come from?" Echo then kept silent. He did not want to harrass the large, male wolf with an overwhelming number of questions. After all, Echo was very grateful to this male wolf. If it weren't for Moonfyre, Echo would've been stuck out here for who knows how long. Echo then detected different scents. "It seems we're getting closer to the camps," he whispered to himself.

[/html]
[html]

Yehp . You should do one its easy =]

As Echo caught up he answered his questions. Moonfyre nodded understandingly. He kept walking a bit more noticing the deer running quicker now and the birds flying away as they approached before even thinking about answering.

Ooh, you came from around here though? Like, close by?

The Echo asked his question. Moonfyre stopped walking for a split second as it hit him. He didn’t like talking about his past because he wasn’t all that proud of it. His mother and father were mauled by outsiders and as far as he knew so were his siblings. He had no one left to think about and this angered him. Here, these wolves had family lines and he had nothing. He resumed walking again but didn’t answer or even look at Echo for about five minutes before he spoke again. He did not mention anything about his past.

I was a loner. I traveled.

He kept it short and simple.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.immortal b {color:#9c704f; font-family:georgia;}
.immortal i {color:#afa18d;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
.immortal-border {width:392px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
occ: oh? I never knew how to make one. x.x xD

ic: Echo was surprised with Moonfyre’s response. The male seemed emotionally tormented by his past. Echo, too, didn’t exactly have the best past. His father was the only person he had ever known in his entire family. Apparently, his mother had been slaughtered, and he had no brothers.

One day, Echo’s father left, promising to return but he never did. Echo was left to himself and he had to fight constantly in order to protect what little land he called “territory.” One of his only friends told him of mysterious lands which were beyond the thicket. But that meant leaving his territory and was something Echo would never do… But in the end, he had very few prospects. He could either leave or face a gory death defending his father’s turf. He decided to leave for the AniWaya, giving the territory to his lone friend. ‘Who knows what happened to him,’ thought Echo. In order to avoid a sudden conflict, he changed the subject. “We must be getting closer. I can detect similar scents but none of which I recognize.”

[/html]
[html]

we should end this soon- hey maybe Echo can come with Moonfyre on his quest to one of the cities to find out more about humans =]

Well, of course, it's a new place.

They kept walking for a bit and Moonfyre stopped and the end of the trees. There before him lie the village with crackling fires, laughter, and life. He looked back at Echo and nodded toward the village. Then with his hand, he gestured him to follow and he walked toward the village. There was a hill that led downward towards it. He was happy to be the one to guide this wolf, as Liliana had shown him the ropes of the village when he didn’t know what was going on.

Well, this is the village. There are a few vacant huts around for you to claim, or if you’re the wolfy type, there are caves and such that you can call home too. I am the wolfy type, but I took a hut and went for some change. It’s not fully decorated with all my knowledge and whatnot yet, but it’s getting there.

Moonfyre’s mood lightened up a bit since the awkward question. He looked back at Echo and smiled as they loped down the hill toward the Aniwayan village.

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal i {color:# #011A77;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: I am in! O3O And, this is probably the longest post I have ever made. O_o 'Souls is my very first RP site. x3

IC: Echo was very pleased with his new friend. Moonfyre had not only helped Echo escape the lonely woods of the Aniwaya, but after hearing Echo’s pleas; he agreed to lead Echo to a small, remote village that seemed peaceful but lively. As Echo glanced at the village, he was amazed by all the sounds of laughter and chatter. “It is indeed a lively little place,” thought Echo. His father's territory was small but lonely, and Echo only knew a few of the wolves... Most of them were unfriendly, very dangerous and would not hesitate to kill him. But this wasn’t the time to mention Echo’s dark and mysterious past. After all, this was a chance at a new life. He was eager to make himself a new home and new friends. "Thank you for all your help, Moonfyre. I am truly grateful for all you have done." Echo felt awkward asking Moonfyre for another favor, "Could… you please show me around? I am new here, and... I feel as if you're my brother..." Echo was shy and silent.

[/html]
[html]

Maybe after your reply, we’ll end it ? [300+ WC]

Moonfyre blinked for a second, staring out toward the village. No one has ever thought of him in that close relation so fast. Huh, I must be getting good at this. His ears pulled back for a second before he turned to face Echo.

Sure, I was once new here and I had someone to show me around.

He motioned for Echo to follow him. They walked toward the big hut in the center of the village with the large fire burning outside. It was just a bigger hut than all the others and more tribal than all the others.

This, here, is the Town Hall, if you would call it. It’s the village’s center, not really anyone’s permanent residence but they do have beds for those who haven’t found a home yet. Like you, you may sleep in there if you like; but I would find a hut or cave right away if I were you.

Then Moonfyre began to walk toward the more homely looking huts and they passed a large, open field. That was the sports and activities field. Then a memory resurfaced in Moonfyre’s mind about the game he played on it once that resembled Lacrosse. He turned to Echo in attempt to explain.

These are the huts that wolves claim as their own and decorate it as they please. They go into town and find human things that interest them or reflect on their life and bring them home to put inside. Everyone’s is different since they add their own touch. For example, if you’re more wolf than luperci, in mind of course, you don’t have to have a bed, you can have a blanket on the floor that could be your bed.

Then Moonfyre turned to the field little ways across from the village huts.

And that is the field that we sometimes do pack activities in.

There wasn’t much else for Moonfyre to explain so he watched Echo sink it all in and waited for questions, everyone always has questions.

<style>
.immortal i {color:# #011A77;}
</style>[/html]