The past is much more present
[html]

Set in Yarmouth. Nayati has to find and take into possession something white and I haven't decided what that is, so we can take this thread wherever! I'd only like one person to join though, thanks Smile 300+

It had been some time since Nayati had ventured out from the tribe's borders and he felt today would be a good day to do some exploration. Every other trip he had made away had been for hunting purposes, but now he felt that it might be good to start figuring out the lay of the lands that surrounded his home. After all, that that surrounded them was almost as important as the lands that they claimed themselves. He needed to get out and see what else this new place had to offer other than hunting ground. After getting himself ready he walked to the stables with Onawa to fetch Iye for the journey. The dapple grey whinnied a greeting at the sight of his wolf brother and Nayati smiled as he pet the soft nose. Opening the door to Iye's stall, the stallion eagerly walked out and the hunter easily hopped onto the horse's back. They trotted out of the stables and then moved onto a faster pace, quickly leaving AniWaya behind them.

He had set out with no clear direction in mind aside from one that he hadn't traveled in before. They had ended up heading south and before long something odd appeared before them. Structures that were anything but natural broke the horizon line and the Utina peered out at it with equal amounts of curiosity and distrust. "Onawa, do you know what that is?" He found himself utterly at a loss, and if anyone knew what lay before them, it would be her. "It seems to be one of the towns left by the humans." The mention of the dead race sent the hair along his spine to rise. He held a great mistrust for the extinct people and had never seen one of their towns before. Still, despite his ill feelings, there was an undeniable pull towards the place. Having it so close to his home, he supposed it warranted a look, and perhaps he could even find something useful there. After another moment of contemplation he urged Iye forward into the mysterious place.

He rode between the buildings with an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. These behemoth structures towering over him put him on edge. It was so unnatural, and therefore in his mind, something to be distrusted. Nerves were getting the better of him and he was ready to turn back and call this venture foolish when something caught his eye. Nayati jumped down from Iye and walked towards one of the building's fronts. What he saw in the large window boggled his mind. It was a dreamcatcher. The large man stood there with his Spirit Guide and horse, mesmerized that he should find something familiar in such a place.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatiwebdew b {font-weight:bold; color:#8FABCB; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatiwebdew-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.nayatiwebdew p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatiwebdew {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#FFFBD7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... webdew.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7B5A2E; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B1AD87; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Is it better? Can they communicate normally when Moonfyre's a wolf and Nayati's not? Like speak I mean ? (500+ Word Count)

This trip was a first out of the safe borders of Aniwaya. Moonfyre hadn’t left since he had become a member a month ago. Now he found his paws taking him south toward what looked like the remains of a human city. He’d known this from all the books he read as a young wolf. Yes, wolf. He had a luperci friend that had taught him how to read human literature. He had learned many things about the humans from his gift. He knew that by him learning to read, he was special in a way because not all the animals in the world could read. As he neared the old human civilization, he scented the old human scents. They were ancient and smelled weird, but they were there. He circled the town and entered on the far side. He sniffed along the ground, now being in his wolf form. The town smelled of oldness and dust. No food, no aliveness, nothing that the books stated. Maybe he could find some books here.

He quickly padded along what was left of the “street” with his nose glued to the stone. It wasn’t long before he bumped into something brown and soft. He quickly shifted to his luperci form so that he would have hands to work with. He picked it up and it seemed to be used to carry smaller items. It had a “strap”, as humans called it, and he threw it over his head to wear it as a satchel. Now he continued looking for items to put into it. He walked up to a door attached to a rather big den for humans and tried the door. It opened. He quietly crept inside and birds fluttered out the broken windows. This made him jump and almost soil himself since it had been dead silent before that. His heart was racing but other than that, he was calm again. His eyes searched the ancient furniture inside. There were few items he was actually interested in.

The first thing he spotted was a book titled “American History” and he quickly grabbed it and slipped it into his new bag without hesitation and the second thing was a dusty dagger he’d seen next on the floor. He picked it up carefully, blew the dust off of it, and examined it. He wanted to become a warrior in Aniwaya and remembered someone telling him he’d need a weapon. He didn’t really know how to use it, but it proved for future use to him and he also slipped that inside his bag. His orbs made a final sweep of the room and he saw something that he thought he would never find: a blanket. It was not ripped, torn, but maybe a little dirty. Aside from being filthy, the blanket looked to be in exquisite shape and this made Moonfyre’s tail wag, hard. So hard it knocked a lamp off one of the side tables behind him. The lamp fell with a loud smash and as it sailed toward the floor, the table underneath it crumbled with a loud crunch. Moonfyre cringed but when the noise was over, stuffed his green blanket in his bag then jetted out of the house.

As he exited the building he looked at the front of it while returning to his lupus form. It might've actually been a store now that he looked at it. His head cocked, his bag was full, then he continued up the rugged street with his nose glued to the ground like a bloodhound on a hunt. So many interesting and old smells ! They were faint, very faint, of course, but interesting. He was so involved in the ground's smells that when he slightly tapped a furry leg, he didn't really know what hit him. He fell back on his rump and looked up. Wow! What a sight to see, Nayati. His tail sweeped the floor as it wagged.

Hi. What are you doing out here?

Then his crania turned toward the window Nayati was looking into and the item caught Moonfyre's eyes as well. He just stared quietly now.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks & emphasizes

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#FF7B17;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFffff; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Yeah, that's much better, thanks ^^ and yeah, they can speak just fine, their different forms don't matter. 300+

His light icy blue eyes were completely fixed on the dreamcatcher hanging before him. Nayati didn't understand at all how something like that could be in this place that made him so on edge and uncomfortable. From all he had ever heard and believed, the humans that occupied these places had little to no care for the earth, much less the spiritual side of life. But here, there was something that had such great meaning, such spiritual power. His large hand reached out to touch the craft, but his fingers were stopped by some invisible barrier. The Utina snatched his hand back, his hackles rising. "What mischief is this?" he said in a low, soft tone. Onawa walked closer and jumped up, placing her large forepaws on the window's ledge. She examined the window for a moment before speaking. "I believe I have heard of this before. The humans put this in their windows to keep the heat and cold from their dwellings." Nayati tentatively touched the cold surface again, his fingers tapping against it. The explanation made sense, but it did little to ease his discomfort.

He had been so intent upon the window and the strange barrier that kept him from touching the dreamcatcher that he hadn't at all heard the approach of someone else. When he felt the bump against his leg, his hair once again stood on end and he whipped around quickly, drawing his hunting knife. Sensing Nayati's anxiety, Iye whinnied and rose up onto his hind legs, dangers front hooves ready to strike. The AniWayan's eyes burned with a feral light before his mind registered the individual before him as someone that he knew and that was no threat to him. Breathing out his held breath he quickly put a hand on Iye to calm the stallion. "Moonfyre, you scared me," he said, his heart still beating at an increased pace. "I decided to come and see this strange human place. What of yourself?" The dark male didn't seem nearly as uncomfortable here as he himself did.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatiwebdew-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.nayatiwebdew {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#FFFBD7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... webdew.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7B5A2E; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B1AD87; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Good ^_^

As Nayati whirled around and pulled out his knife, instincts took over almost immediately in Moonfyre. He didn’t strike, but a loud growl emitted from his jowls; it was totally uncontrollable. His hackles were raised to much that they were spiked. When Nayati realized it was he, his lips covered his teeth almost immediately and he recovered. His hackles now lay flat and his fangs were covered. He took a visible deep breath and closed his eyes for a brief second before addressing Nayati again. When Moonfyre opened them, he looked up at Nayati and spoke.

Forgive me, you scared me too and my instincts work quite quickly. I came here to explore. I like to read about human history so I came here thinking I could find a book or two; and what luck! I found a few things, actually.

Moonfyre had heard the brief conversation about the clear barrier before he managed to bump into this brute. He smirked thinking back about it. He stretched his neck to look around Nayati at the horse and smiled a wolf smile. Then he turned his attention back to Nayati and returned his gaze to his face. His tone was quite matter-of-factly but he didn’t mean it to be. He was only trying to educate his friend on human technology.

And that clear barrier protecting your dream catcher is called “glass”. I read about it in a book once. You could probably break it if you hit it hard enough, but be careful it may cut you in the process.

He was hoping Nayati wouldn’t look at him like a know-it-all. He wanted to share his human knowledge with the world of wolves so that they weren’t so ignorant of them. Humans weren’t all bad, but there were the ones that were bad too.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre i {color:# FF7B17;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

Moonfyre reacted to Nayati's instinctual defenses with his own, growling and hackles rising. As recognition dawned on him though, he did not hold the reaction against the other male. It was only instinct that lead him to that, just as his own defensive aggression had been. It was not something that either of them could control and so there was no hard feelings to be had, especially since no harm had been done to either one of them. "There is nothing to be forgiven, I too was acting on instinct. I must say, I am a little more on edge than I normally would be. This place is strange to me, and gives me an ill feeling," he said by explanation of his over-hasty blade drawing. The hunter easily slipped the knife back into its sheath. "You did? What did you find?" He was very curious to learn what valuables Moonfyre had found in this dead place.

He hadn't expected his fellow tribesman to have overheard his musings on the strange clear, hard barrier that filled the window that they stood in front of, but clearly he had. Moonfyre even had more information about the strange phenomenon. Glass, it was called? And it was breakable? Why would humans fill their windows with something that could be broken? It seemed so very odd to him. "Really?" he said, more as a statement then an actual question. How to break it though, without risking harm? Then his eye spied upon a rock. The Utina picked it up, and then motioned for Iye and Onawa to step away from the window. Nothing in this physical realm could harm his Spirit Guide, but it was a courtesy to her.

Once they were both out of the way, he threw the rock at the window and a shattering sound filled the air around them as sharp pieces of that glass scattered everywhere. Nayati had covered his face at the sound, but now he looked to see jagged pieces still at the edges of the window, but the rest gone. Carefully he picked his way forward and pulled the dreamcatcher from where it hung. His pale gaze studied it again, more carefully. "I have been wanting a dreamcatcher. I never expected to find one in a place such as this." It was all white, save for the brown feathers that adorned it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

which is the horse ? Onawa or lye? And does Nayati wear clothes in his Optime form?

As Nayati recovered also, this made Moonfyre even calmer then before. Moonfyre turned his head around and bit the strap of his new bag to turn it to the front. Then he bit the flap that covered it to move it out of the way. This could’ve been done more easily if he’d shifted first, but he didn’t. Then, with his jaws, he took out the green blanket first and plopped it on the ground. It would need to be washed before use anyway. Then he took out the Nova Scotian History book and held it in his mouth for Nayati to see just for a second before placing it on the ground to speak.

It is a little creepy here with all the death and negativity lingering in the air. And yeah, I rummaged around a little bit. I found a blanket, a book, and a bag.

He shifted to show Nayati the dark gray satchel he had around his head and shoulder. It was manly enough to suite him. He squinted and backed away as Nayati motioned toward the rock on the ground. As the rock was hurled toward the window, an ear-splitting smash interrupted the quiet of the day. It could’ve been just ear-splitting because it was so quiet here. There was no sound of the hustle and bustle of life. As Nayati picked through the glass of the window and retrieved his prize, Moonfyre eyed it. The item, a dream catcher, in which the Indian humans made, was beautiful and it held a tribal air about it.

It’s quite nice. The feathers make it stand out. Are you going to put that in your hut?

<style>
.moonfyre i {color:# FF7B17;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Iye is the horse and Onawa is his Spirit Guide. All he really wears is this strape across his chest with his hunting knife and quiver of arrows. There's a reference picture for everything in his profile. 300+

He watched as Moonfyre maneuvered the satchel that he had and pulled out a blanket and then a thick tome with his teeth. The blanket was dirty, but otherwise looked in good shape. A good wash would probably make it as good as new. The bag also looked in quite good condition, though he had never seen one quite like it before. The book was the thing he found the most odd. Nayati had heard of the things, but he didn't think he'd ever really seen one before. He also had no idea how to read, nor much interest in the history of humans, so there was no use to him for such things. If Moonfyre wanted it though, then of course he was welcome to it. It wasn't as if such things were forbidden. "They look like fine finds to me. That blanket will be especially helpful during the winter moons, I am sure." He had never spent a winter here himself, but he could imagine that it would be a cold and difficult time of the year.

Nayati hadn't thought to have to retrieve the dreamcatcher in such a dramatic fashion, but it had worked out fine. He really held no sense of respect or reverence towards the structures the humans had left behind and felt no guilt in desecrating the building and window as he had. In his mind, he was doing the dreamcatcher a service by liberating it from the dusty confines of this dead place. He could take it back to AniWaya, where it could serve its intended purpose. "Yes, I am. It will keep the bad dreams away and only let the good ones through." He remembered well his first dreamcatcher that his mother had made for him. The man lowered the item so that Onawa could see it better. Her large grey-blue eyes inspected the item, her tail tip flicking from side to side. "The craftsmanship is good. It should serve you well." Pleased with her judgement, he held the object carefully, wanting no harm to come to it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Might be a litttleee short. Why isn’t the horse’s name capitalized? I always wondered =]

Moonfyre smiled and agreed since he had nothing to contribute to this subject. Dream catchers weren’t something he knew much about. He knew that human Indians used them too for similar reasons but he knew nothing else further. Oh and that they were made from leather strips, feathers, sometimes beads, and string. That’s it.

Why’d you come here, Nayati?

This was a question Moonfyre suddenly realized he had no idea about. If this place creeped Nayati out so much, why was he here? This area put Moonfyre on edge but nowhere near the same as how it put Nayati. Maybe it was because of what Moonfyre knew of the humans and it seemed Nayati was ignorant of them. Moonfyre didn’t hold that against him though. Many wolves didn’t hold much interest for them and Moonfyre certainly hated them for what they did to wolves. He’d seen pictures of dead wolves being skinned for their fur so the humans can wear their pelt to look fashionable. If they wanted to be warm, they had to find someone else’s fur to take because we need our pelts to keep us warm too.

Moon thinks Moon speaks Moon acts & emphasizes

<style>
.moonflower-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#D03C0E; }
.moonflower p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonflower b {color:#FFB22E;}
.moonflower i {color:#F9C809;}
.moonflower {background-color:#828081; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... p015-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#222328; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.moonflower-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

It is captalized, i's just show up as lower case l's in this font. His name is spelled i-y-e Smile

It appeared that his trip here had not been a waste of his time after all. Just as he had been about to turn around and leave this place he had seen the dreamcatcher and now he had it and could take it back to the tribe. He was glad that he would not have to go and see if Dawali could make one for him now. Nayati didn't want to bother the Kalona with such a trivial matter and as far as he knew there were no craftsmen in this branch of AniWaya. With this discovery it was no longer something he needed to worry about though. Despite his good luck though, he thought he had had enough of this place for now. Even if some of the mystery had been dispelled he still did not care to linger here for long.

At the question he looked back to Moonfyre. It was a valid question, seeing as he wasn't hiding his dislike for the place. "I wanted to come and explore the areas surrounding the tribe. I thought that I should at least give this place a look. I was about to turn around and head back out when I saw the dreamcatcher in the window and stopped though." Nothing else but something familiar could have halted his intended retreat.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooooohhh. Now it all makes sense =P What’s Nayati’s ranking in the tribe? Is he alpha or beta or something? Sorry for the late reply btw.

Moonfyre nodded; it was a relevant answer to his question. He eyeballed the item in Nayati’s hands once more before shifting. Then once he had hands, he knelt down and began putting his things that were on the ground in front of him back into his dark gray satchel. First went the human history book, he eyed it with anticipation. He couldn’t wait to open it and see what was inside. Then he stuffed the dirty, green blanket in. That he would need to wash in a river when he got back. Then a question clicked into his mind. Soap. Where would he find it?

Nayati, do you know where I would be able to find some soap?

He would need soap, or some similar substance, to ensure the cleanliness of his new blanket. He needed to wash away the ancient negativity off of it, not to mention the smell of human. Then he thought about something; something so off topic he didn’t even really know where it came from. He wanted a piercing, or a tattoo, to fit in with the modern luperci. He’s heard of a crazy coyote, I believe, to be somewhere near Inferni to be able to do such things for a trade. He wondered if Nayati would know anything of this.

Do you wanna head back?

He would ask soon.

<style>
.moonflower-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#D03C0E; }
.moonflower {background-color:#828081; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... p015-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#222328; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

no worries! well, he's one of the hunters, and he's good friends with Dawali, but he isn't beta or anything like that. shall we start to close this up?

It seemed odd to the tribesman that Moonfyre would all of a sudden shift without warning and out of modesty he averted his gaze while the other male completed his transformation. That was one of the many things about this land that he had yet to get used to. Back in the Great Tribe, once a pup was able to shift, they almost never left their bipedal form again. Young ones would shift back and forth more often, getting used to their new bodies, but Nayati himself had not shifted down to his quadraped form since he had passed one year of age. Once he heard Moonfyre handling his scavenged possessions he looked back to the darker man. The question posed was strange upon his ears. "Soap? What is soap?" He had never heard that word before and had no inkling as to what it could possibly be referring to.

The next question though was a very welcome one. Now that he had obtained the dreamcatcher, he was more than ready to depart this place and go back to the comfort and familiarity of AniWaya. The Utina nodded his head saying, "Yes, I do. I believe I have had enough of this place for some time. I also want to get this home to ensure it is not damaged." He had not anticipated this excursion to result in the gaining of items and so he had not brought anything to carry the dreamcatcher in where it would be safe.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sure. =] He has lots of questions ^-^

Oh, damn. Moonfyre didn’t always notice that he knew more about humans and their items more than everyone else. So, Nayati’s reply kind of surprised him and kind of didn’t when he realized what he said. He furrowed his brow trying to think of a way to explain it to Nayati in a way that he will understand.

Erm, soap; like you use it to clean fabric and other things. Do you know of anything similar and where I can obtain it?

Then, late of course, he noticed most of the wolves looked away when he shifted. Was it supposed to be like a private thing? He shifted freely all the time and it didn’t seem to affect him in anyway nor drain too much of his energy too much. He quirked his big head as he became lost in thought for a moment, but he was still listening for Nayati’s reply.

Tell me if I’m off but is it supposed to be a private thing when one shifts? I do it all the time and I don’t really think of it as a bother or a private thing. But I notice when I do in front of people, they cringe and look away.

He was done with that question, though he had a burning desire to ask another.

Will I be penalized if I left the territory in order to travel? I’ve been wanting to get a tattoo or piercing of some kind and I’ve heard of an interesting character in Inferni. I just wanted to ask before I leave for the day and do it, then return and get myself in a mess with my own pack.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

The general idea behind what this soap stuff was he could understand, but he had no idea where one would find such a thing. Whenever he had to clean something he just gave it a good scrubbing in the river and then hung it up to dry. As long as whatever it was wasn't soiled he was happy. Smells didn't bother him much, as long as they didn't smell overly offensive. "I am not sure. I simply scrub things in the river and let them dry in the air. I would think that would do well enough for your blanket." Nayati really wasn't the best person to be consulting on this subject though. Such things were far out of the realm of his specialty in life.

The Utina man was a little surprised when Moonfyre asked about people looking away when one shifted. Maybe here, in these lands, such a thing was commonplace. "I do not know really. Back in the Great Tribe, people usually do not change forms often if at all. We always stay in this form after we gain the ability to use it. How things are here are different though, so perhaps it is not something so private as I imagine it." He hadn't given much thought to the matter, seeing as he hadn't spent all that much time outside of AniWaya's boundaries.

Nayati hopped easily back up onto Iye's back, the dreamcatcher held carefully in his hand. The pace he would take back to the tribe would be a very leisurely one; there would be too much risk to his new item if they went too fast. Before they could leave though, Moonfyre had another question. "No, you would not get into trouble if you leave the tribe's lands to travel about." He knew what piercings were, tattoos were a bit more foreign to him, and he didn't know where Inferni was, but as long as Moonfyre didn't start any fights with other packs there would be no ill consequences to his going other places.

He turned Iye in the direction of the tribe and looked back to his companion. "Are you heading back as well, or are you going to stay a while longer?" Nayati didn't care what Moonfyre wished to do, but he was going to head back home.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Should we end it here? Or maybe after your reply?

Moonfyre nodded at the thought of the river. He was thinking of things too human now and he must stop. The river washing didn’t sound so bad, maybe the human negativity will wash away with the water and the ancient smells will give him insight on learning more. As Moonfyre gathered himself from thinking, he saw that Nayati was already on his horse.

No, I think I’m going to stick around a little longer. I’ll see you later Nayati.

Moonfyre waited for Nayati to leave before turning away, just out of respect. Some didn’t like for others to turn away from them so quickly. This meant more exploring, so he was quite happy.

<style>
</style>[/html]