Something Musical.
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... onfyre.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#012120; border:1px solid #cddad9; font-size: 11px;">

Okay, well it’s taking place on the highway -_- with all the bodies and corpses lying around… lovely =] Kinda left it there, so you can come in at anytime . [500+ Word Count]

Paws gracefully padded along the ground. He was in his wolf form today because it was easier to travel long distances in. He had two extra legs in this form. He quietly prowled along the grassy road. He had just come from Yarmouth and had a satchel slung over his shoulder, even as a wolf, hoping to find more objects to decorate his hut with. The bag felt awkward on him now that he was in his wolf form. When he was in his optime, it didn’t feel so awkward.

As he continued walking he noticed the trees and overhead brush getting thicker and the ground getting harder. He looked down and noticed now he was walking on asphalt. How did this happen? As he continued now he could see some strange things up ahead. They looked like “cars”, as the human books stated them, but decayed cars. As he got closer he could see beings inside them, rotting beings. They had frail bones that looked as if they would crumble if the slightest breeze blew their way. This they did as Moonfyre climbed onto the car door with only his front legs. The corpse in the car crumbled as if it were really ashes and only left a dust that coated the charred car seat. Yes, this car looked like it had been burned and that might explain why it’s owner crumbled as they did. As Moonfyre took a deep breath, he felt the dust cake his nostrils and he jumped down off the door. He kept moving, faster then before because this place was weird. It had an eerie feel to it like something tragic happened here.

But before he got far, he spotted something shiny out of the corner of his eye. He paused, unsure of whether to go see what it was or to keep going. The devil on his shoulder got the best of him and he headed over to the fifth car down from the one he was previously at before. He jumped up on the door with his front paws and peered into the car. There it was! The most perfect thing in the world that he thought he would never find. That necklace!

He read in a book once about the gypsies and one was wearing a necklace just like this one. He fell in love with it almost immediately and was searching for one ever since. This necklace was special, so he read, that there was only one in the world and it was believed to be magical and here it was before his eyes. It was on a silver chain, not thin but not humongously thick either. It was almost as thick as a dog’s chain choker collar, if you would say, and it had a beautiful, blue gem moon dangling from it. Moonfyre quickly changed to Optime form and reached into the car to get the necklace off the corpse without disturbing it. That was impossible because as soon as he reached into the car, the body crumbled just as the other did. The necklace was left in a pile of crumbs, Moonfyre picked it up, and put it around his neck. He looked down at it proudly and looked into the broken side mirror.

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside { border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... r_crow.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:400px;background-color:#e7eeda;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#000000; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#79a551;font-family:georgia;}
.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Her son Anatole is with her. Hope that's okay. Big Grin

Having previously traveled from the far reaches of the Canadian wilderness, Aurèle had come across roads before. They had been strange at first, but she had grown to use them in her time. It cut down the need to stalk through overgrowth. Experience had taught her that often times the easiest way was the best. If she could make her life easier then she would not only survive, but thrive. This was how she had managed for four years, and living in AniWaya had not changed this. She did not need to worry about food, but she always hunted for herself, and always made her son do the same. He was not allowed to become complacent.

The two were making their way down the highway. Anatole had grown in his time within the tribe and was taller than his mother. He had filled out and his build was certainly a combination of his much larger father and the arctic blood his mother had given him. This pleased Aurèle. Though still young and still brash, her son was perfect in her eyes. Though usually bored with her tasks, he was excited about this new place—where they had lived had no roads, and the highway was different. Though he was quite calm in his walk, she was able to see the excitement in his face.
They had not gotten far from AniWaya when they had caught the scent. It was a male wolf from the tribe, one neither of them recognized. Deciding to follow it, Anatole led his mother along the road, which she willingly allowed. This was an essential part of his learning. If he could ignore the strange new exciting things around him and find his prey, he would be moving along as a hunter.

So when he came to a sudden halt, dark body still, the woman was even further pleased to see he had found the culprit. A male wolf was putting something around his neck and admiring it. Without touching her son, Aurèle passed him and approached. “Find some treasure?” She asked.

[/html]
[html]

That’s fine =] Are they in their lupus or Optime forms? Little bit short. -_-

As the femme’s voice rang through his ears, Moonfyre whirled around. He didn’t even hear them approach. That would’ve been a stupid mistake if they weren’t from the same pack. As his eyes focused, he saw her better. She looked friendly and the other behind her, younger, looked almost cautious. He returned his gaze back to the femme before him and nodded.

I read about Gypsies once and this necklace, in their culture, is believed to be magical. Of course, I know there’s no such as magic but I am fond of it because of the moon. It goes with my name, Moonfyre.

He shifted down to his lupus form and began to walk toward the two. His black fur blowing in the quiet breeze and his new necklace dangling happily from his neck he approached them calmly. He reclined to his haunches and looked up noticing the brush overhead was thicker than before. There was barely any light let through and the world around them was dark and eerie. This strange place made Moonfyre slightly on edge but he was happy he had company now. He returned his gaze back to the shewolf and spoke.
What are you doing down this eerie road? ….What is your name, anyway?

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.immortal b {color:#9c704f; font-family:georgia;}
.immortal i {color:#afa18d;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
.immortal-border {width:392px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
.outside { border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... r_crow.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:400px;background-color:#e7eeda;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#000000; margin: 0 auto }
.separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Even if Aurèle had been from a different pack, she would not have been out for blood. Killing wolves was below her. This was not to say she had not done so before, of course, but she had no need to do so now. Her pack was a peaceful one and had no need to begin battles. Regardless, this wolf was an AniWaya member and seemed friendly enough, so they would have no problems.

A magic necklace. She snorted callously, her eyes turning wicked for a moment. Tayui would have loved to hear such a story, given how she still believed in ghosts and all sorts of stupid wonders. If the two had been speaking, she might have mentioned it to her. As it stood, Aurèle had not seen her sister or her nephew since the news of Noir’s death had been delivered. That forest was not so different from this one. Boughs reached across the cleared road for one another, reached to the wolves and sought them with blackened hook-like fingers. The lack of light was enough to make the world dim, even with their night vision. Aurèle’s coat took on a ghastly blue-black hue, the color of a fresh bruise, while Anatole nearly disappeared into the shadows.

“My name is Aurèle, and this is my son, Anatole.” As she said this, the boy advanced. He was still young, not yet a year old, but his size was remarkable. This pleased his mother greatly. “We were exploring the road, much like yourself.” Training yet, but this was not something their new companion needed to know.

[/html]
[html]

Curse word alert !

Moonfyre nodded as she explained her situation. He looked back at the boy behind her as he stepped forward. Indeed, he was quite large for his age. That was a good thing though, he wouldn’t be fucked with. He gave the young wolf a look, though he did not smile but he didn’t make any expression really. His look was friendly, however, and before he returned his orbs back to Aurele he winked one of those oceanic blue eyes.

How come you didn’t bring a bag? We could go treasure hunting together. That always calms me down a bit when traveling on an edgy road.

He backed away from the she-wolf and looked around for anything else he could find of interest. He couldn’t see anything from where he was but burnt cars, old cars, death, and decay. He climbed on the trunk of one car with only his front paws to see ahead. The cars ahead seemed to be more charred than these here. This made a chill travel through Moonfyre’s spine all the way down to the tip of his tail. He shuddered and got down, returning his attention to the femme and young brute before him.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal i {color:##011A77;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

There was a stillness in her son, even as he moved, that reminded Aurèle of his father. She had never explained that to him, and never would. Anatole had not needed to know about such things. He was better off the way he was. Though she did not know it, the boy’s father had done a great many terrible things in his time on earth. One day, perhaps, she would find this out. In her heart she knew—the dream that had brought her the crow told her so.

At the man’s comment, Aurèle smiled in a way that did not meet her eyes. She found scavenging for human things stupid. The only things humans had ever made for her use was fire-water, which numbed her thoughts and made her forget. She did not touch the stuff anymore. The night with the green eyed stranger had taught her that lesson, though she reasoned it back to her children. She was a perfect mother, in her opinion. Far better than her sister, who had produced weakness. “There’s no need for it,” she explained, her accent voice rising in the night air. “We’re going to follow the road out and then back, if you would like to join us. Best to know the areas around your home, after all,” she added, looking briefly to Anatole. He snorted air out of his nose, frustrated by the idea of a tag-along.

[/html]
[html]

hehe, he’s crazy for knowledge.

Moonfyre froze ever so slightly as she said that there was no need. Then he realized not all shared the same passion he did for learning about the dominant species that once ruled the world. He looked up the road again as he just did about a minute ago where all the charred cars lay in their graves of ash. He couldn’t help himself with his interest in humans but this road made his imagination soar. He wanted to know what happened on this road and why everything was so burnt; and this bothered him because this was the end of the humans’ day, there would be no books or anything that could tell him this. He snorted as he thought about this a furrowed his brows together in thought for a moment before answering her. He noticed the child behind her didn’t like this idea. He didn’t really care what he thought, though. He nodded at Aurele’s invitation and waited for her to lead the way. He would tag along behind them.

These two did strike a curious note in Moonfyre, however. It seemed that they were hiding something from the world. Moonfyre needed to figure this out but had no intention of asking her. He would find out about these two on his own whether this meant stalking them or asking around.

<style>
.immortal i {color:# #011A77;}
</style>[/html]
I'm not sure if you have any ideas for a plot, so I'm just rolling with it. Big Grin

Though her sister had taken to human things, Aurèle was a true wolf. She lived in the now. She was bored with the past, bored with old dusty bones and things that stunk like must and dead leaves. The past did not matter. All that mattered was the now and the then, which she had ensured by having Anatole. He would make her immortal. Her ambition was great, and her son’s would be equally so.

Despite her son’s obvious grumblings, the white she-wolf took the lead with her broad-shouldered child not far behind. Above, the dark shadow of a crow followed. Neither of the wolves seemed too concerned by its presence. As they went, Aurèle slowed only to sniff the air once or twice. “Anatole, what do you smell?” The dark coated wolf lifted his head, taking several deep breaths. “Another wolf came by here a day ago. Male. Loner. Shouldn’t be a problem,” he added, green eyes glimmering darkly.

[/html]
[html]

hehe cool. Maybe we can make this a plot, sorta. Where I’ll have Moonfyre stalk Aurele and Anatole .. or something. I don’t know- let me know what you think about it =]

Moonfyre walked quietly behind the two. He kept his eyes, auds, and nostrils alert. He didn’t really trust this duo but he hadn’t any reason not to, they were in his pack. He shouldn’t have felt on edge being with them but it did seem they had kept something secret. The younger brute seemed to be her pride and joy and she seemed to be quite proud of him.

As the two paused to sniff the air, Moonfyre inhaled deeply. True, it was a male loner and he seemed to be far gone now. Moonfyre’s tail hung low, in the comfort zone, even in this eerie place. Eerie places like this didn’t seem to put him on edge, he was a creature of the night and so many creatures did die by his jaws. He had a dark past that none knew about. He was… An assassin, as the humans would call it; though, he didn’t work for anyone but himself. The old she wolf that kept him company throughout his younger years- she didn’t die and mysteriously bite him for no reason, he killed her and she bit him out of defense. He killed her because he was tired of having to look out for her. So, now she’s dead. His auds curved into a demonic looking shape as he thought of the side of him he must compress for now. A mysterious grin creased his maw but as he looked up at the two, all these emotions vanished.

<style>
.immortal i {color:# #011A77;}
</style>[/html]