On her face is a map of the world
[html]
Here we are Big Grin

She had moved things around in her den so many times that she thought she would go crazy if she set at doing it one more time. There were only so many times she could arrange things or change them around before she'd go nuts. Extreme boredom was what was bothering the female, and she stalked around her spacious, stone-lined den, trying to think of something to do. She had gone out for a walk twice already, visited Bayard and talked to her whale companion Utriu. What else was there to do?

She stared around the den, green eyes frustrated. Something just didn't feel right about this place, for some reason. It felt safe enough, but not...right. Maybe that was why she'd felt like she should move things around before. She had felt like this was the right place for her to give birth to her pups...but perhaps she was wrong. Perhaps she ought to dig herself something new...or find a new cave or house to live in.

The idea sounded good to her, and the round-bellied Luperci set off from the old den in a rush. A change, that was what she needed! She neared the village and began to look around, sniffing about as well. Were there any houses available? Ember could smell a few scents surrounding an old blue house...but nothing that smelled at all recent. She opened the front door, peeking inside. Would this be the place she would choose for herself and her pups?

[/html]
[html]

okie dokiee—new reply !

The land of Aniwaya was quiet these days, not too much going on with anybody. He hadn’t seen Liliana in a while, who was the first one he’d met in Aniwaya, but she didn’t seem too fond of him. She was quite cold actually, not really giving away much about herself at all to him like he’d expected. Everyone was different in their own way, though.

He’d been walking around near the village for a while now with nothing to do or anything or anyone to see. He missed Ember, he hadn’t seen her in almost a week. She was something new to him, a friend, if that’s what she would be called. He felt her as more than just a friend, though. Not a lover, but in the middle of friend and lover. He cared for her a lot for the short time he’d known her. As he thought about his special friend, her scent caught his nostrils. He wasn’t anywhere near her; her scent was distant but it was strong enough for him to follow it.

He cautiously followed because she smelled pregnant, and this he didn’t know. What he did know was that females were quite vicious when with child. He cautiously but quickly caught up closer to the scent until he saw her enter the blue house. He had been in wolf form once again. He always stayed in his wolf form unless he needed opposable thumbs for other things. He reclined to his haunches and waited for his friend to come back out. He didn’t want to startle her by howling so he waited quietly. The wind blew his scent in her direction.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks & emphasizes

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:# FF7B17;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

She was having a hard time picking the perfect place. Ember had lived by herself in the den beneath the willow tree for a very long time...and then she'd had Lotus there with her. Now she was alone once more. Perhaps change was what she needed to feel better; she'd been in a kind of a funk lately, not feeling up to doing much of anything except sleep or eat. She hadn't felt like going outside of the territory much or even outside of the area around her den.

She exited the house and caught Moonfyre's scent immediately, raising a hand in greeting to him. She was glad to see him, and smiled widely as she approached. "Hey there" She called as she came nearer. "I was just looking at this house...looking for someplace new to live. What are you up to?"
[/html]
[html]

How many months is she ?

As Ember came toward him, an excited feeling filled his chest. Almost like… butterflies. Could that mean he was in love with this wolf? Nah, that’s crazy talk. His tail wagged as she approached and waved. Indeed, she was pregnant. Her stomach was bulging and she waddled a bit in luperci form. It wasn’t too long ago that he’d seen her or maybe it was and he’d just been keeping himself that busy to not even notice.

Ember, I didn’t know you were pregnant?

He started off the conversation with a question, though he greeted her with his tail wagging. His eyes examined her and she seemed a bit under the weather. She seemed almost lazy, very different from what she usually was, but then it could’ve been because of the pregnancy. He wasn’t too sure on that subject since he couldn’t get pregnant and hadn’t gotten anyone pregnant ever.

Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .mf1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9a8; letter-spacing:1px; } .mf1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#adb08a; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .mf1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afb17d} .mf1 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#686947; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... nfyre1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]
At the time that I started the thread, she would have had about two weeks left Smile

She didn't know if the tribe had said anything about her or if individual members spoke to each other or gossiped..she didn't know any of that. But somehow Moonfyre hadn't found out about what had happened to her. She hadn't made the pups' father's name public and wouldn't, only telling very close friends who he actually was...but the fact that she was pregnant in general she had thought was a known thing. She looked back at Moonfyre and tilted her head to the side. He somehow hadn't known. "I'm sorry, I thought everyone knew." She said.

Ember hadn't meant to deceive him or anything by not letting him know sooner. "I have only a few short weeks left before they're here." She said. She wasn't sure how she felt about it...she was excited and worried at the same time. "I'm sorry that you didn't know...I guess i should have told you sooner" It might have affected the way he looked at her..he'd still be friends with her, wouldn't he?

[/html]
[html]

Okay =] Aww poor Ember.. Does she love the father?

Moonfyre tilted his head at the subject too. Everyone knew? It seemed gossip was everywhere. He thought it was a thing that humans only did, but as he thought about it it seemed reasonable. Anything that could communicate with one another had the ability to gossip. He hadn’t gossiped with anyone here in Aniwaya so maybe that was why he hadn’t known about her pregnancy.

Hmm… Not me.

He was looking away at that moment and thinking about who the father could be. He had no idea who Ember even spoke to aside from him and hadn’t had a clue of who the father of the pups could’ve been either. Then he brought his eyes back to Ember’s. She seemed worried that he’d be angry or something. He finally realized and jumped at the suggestion.

Ember, I’m not angry with you. I was just surprised at the fact.

He approached her more closely now and sat beside her. He looked up at those emerald orbs that he loved so much and wished that his friend would be the happy femme he met before.

So, you’re going to birth them at this house?

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .mf1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9a8; letter-spacing:1px; } .mf1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#adb08a; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .mf1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afb17d} .mf1 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#686947; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... nfyre1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]
Definitely not. She was forced into it.

She had changed a lot since the night that she'd become pregnant. She'd given up leadership and had retired herself from her warrior duties for the time being. It was for the better, she hoped. She wanted to keep the pups safe for as long as she could. She didn't know what feelings she would have for them once they were out...and she wasn't really happy to be having pups in general when she wasn't yet ready or prepared for them...but at this point in time she didn't feel that it was really their fault.

He said that he wasn't angry and a look of relief crossed her face.
"I was surprised too, when I found out. I didn't know it could happen to me...I've never gotten pregnant in the past." She'd done it a few times in the past with no repercussions. "I'm glad you're not angry, though. I don't know..I like you a lot. It makes me happy that you're alright with eh..this." She said quietly. At his next words the mother-to-be looked up at the house. "I'm thinking about it. It looks like a nice enough place to live, yeah?"

[/html]
[html]

Oohhh . Moonfyre has a chance =D hehe [300+ WC]

Moonfyre acquired butterflies in his stomach when Ember said she liked him a lot. He’d never really socialized normally like this with anyone aside from Ember and he didn’t know if he had a crush on her or that he really just liked her like a friend. Perhaps, maybe he liked her as a best friend because it was evident she thought highly of him.

He couldn’t really picture Ember as a mother only because he didn’t really know her in that loving kind of way. Though, somewhere deep inside him he knew that she would be alright. Her heart was strong and if she was okay without the father being…. The father? Where was he? Moonfyre didn’t want to be so nosey about things that he was not involved in but he had to know and if Ember wanted him to know, he would know soon enough.

Ember, if you don’t mind me asking, who’s the father of the pups? Where is he?

Moonfyre hoped that she would not see him as butting his black nose in her life. After he’d asked he backed off and sat back down on his haunches. He didn’t really understand all this to its fullest because this has never happened to him or anyone close to him before but he sensed her stress over the situation and would stick with her until she didn’t need him anymore. He felt for her. Then he looked up at the house and it was quite a nice place for birthing and raising pups. It was better than most caves and dens anyway. He signed and looked back at her with loving care in his expression.

Ember, I will stay with you through this for as long as you want me to. I will never leave your side no matter what happens. After his outburst was a short pause, but he continued, And yes, this is quite a nice humble abode. He smiled up at her with his wolf smile.

Table made by Lou.

[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
If I can ever get off my bum to reply to you, yes! <3

She had known that questions of the pups' parentage would come up, but she didn't know how much she wanted to discuss it. She hadn't prepared any kind of answer or reply to such a question yet. Ember looked away for a second then back to Moonfyre. Something horrible had happened to her, but she felt as if it were her fault. She had been stupid..she'd untied the rapist, set the wolf free.

"Their father was a loner. I don't know where he is." She said. "He doesn't know about them." That was what mattered, anyway. Not who. The female looked back at the house and gave Moon a small smile. He approved of the place and would stick through this with her. She felt a little better about things, and rested one hand on her belly as she thought.

"I'm glad. You're a real good friend of mine. I don't make friends too easily, either." She said. Ember would try her best to make this house into a home...as best as she could. She was unsure about a lot of things regarding the pups, but this was one thing that was certain. This house would be her home.

[/html]
[html]

<3 [300+ WC]

Moonfyre smiled and nodded. Him neither. He actually had no friends before he came to the land of bleeding souls. Now look at him: he made a new friend. After his old accomplice died he thought he’d never be able to make another friend again. He hadn’t even known how they’d become friends.

He was staring into her beautiful eyes as he was lost in thought. He hadn’t even realized when they wandered from her emerald orbs to her bulging abdomen. Then he came back to reality and quickly realized what he was staring at and shook his head. He looked at the ground going over what he was about to say. He wasn’t totally sure if it was a good idea to ask her this. He looked back up at her and spit his game.

Ember, can I stay with you?

Moonfyre had been lonely for the past month getting these strange feelings of familiarity as he stayed alone in his hut. He was unsure of what exactly was familiar to him but he knew it took him to a point in his life that he would rather not remember. He was afraid to look at her face, afraid that he would be rejected. He knew she would probably want privacy now that it was almost time for the pups but he wanted company. He was being selfish in a way. He noticed his words didn’t come out as planned and quickly corrected himself.

I mean if you don’t mind? I’m sure you’d want some company, no?

His bag was slung around his shoulder, something he had just realized. He was so used to wearing his dark gray bag that he didn’t even feel it when it was in its usual spot. He had everything he needed aside from his green blanket, but he would be fine. He had his human history book to keep him satisfied and he had his magical moon amulet around his neck to protect him. There was nothing else in the world he needed more than Ember.

Table made by Lou.

[html]

ooc

Lately she'd been having issues with getting things done around the house. She would no doubt have more of these issues as time went on...and she'd need some help getting things done. Ember would want to decorate the house and prepare it for the pups' arrival. She looked up at Moonfyre, surprised, her brow knitting together in puzzlement for a moment before she answered. "Why would you want to? I'm not...I mean, I could use some help, definitely. I'm not able to hunt very well for myself any more, either..but you would want to?" She asked.

It would actually be a good change to have someone around to talk to and to have some assistance with hunting. "I..I'd like that, but it's up to you. I need to move my things over to this house. Do you have many things?" She inquired. They could combine their stuff together to make the house look good.

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Eh post. Smile

Ember’s reaction didn’t go as planned. His heart slumped as she asked him why he would want to. His ears drooped and his head bowed lower. Then she elaborated and he heard the rest of her explanation. His ears came back up to their original spot and his heart shot into his throat. Staying with Ember. <3 His tail wagged for a short second before he nodded vigorously as she asked him if he would want to.

I don’t have many things and I have the necessities with me for now.

He turned to show her his bag that was sagging with the one item in it, the book. He would maybe go out and explore when they were settled and get more items to fit his personality, but now was not the time. He turned again to show her the necklace around his neck, but not obviously.

I want to because I like you Ember. I will do anything for you: hunt, clean, move things, decorate, anything.

Table made by Lou.

[html]

ooc

"Well I don't need you to do everything for me..I can do some things. But when I get a little bigger, when they grow a bit more, I will have troubles getting around I think." She wasn't completely helpless just yet. The female was used to providing for herself, for the most part, and would continue to do so until it became more difficult.

"Alright. Well..I guess we should go home then?" She asked, looking back at him. "This house will need a bit of cleaning..maybe we should do that today and worry about everything else tomorrow. I'm sure it has a bed in it"

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I hope you don’t mind, but I kinda made the layout of the house.. Feel free to add anything Smile

Moonfyre nodded and went into the house first. He shook his bag off and shifted while he had some extra time before she followed him. When his transformation was complete, he stood upright and looked around. The house was filthy from sitting around. Everything had at least ten layers of dust on them and he made dusty paw prints as he walked across the floor. First he walked into the kitchen where there were broken dishes everywhere on the floor. He didn’t step inside knowing he would probably step on some glass. He shook his head and backed out and headed upstairs. The stairs creaked in protest as he stepped upon them. When he reached the top there was but a single room. One bed, which was also filthy. He would have to shake out those blankets. At least the bed was huge. It must’ve been king size. He sighed; there was a lot of work to be done here.

Moonfyre exited the bedroom and went down the stairs. He should start in the kitchen before someone gets hurt from the glass. When he reached the first floor he looked around for a “broom” and dustpan. He spotted them in a far corner and grabbed them. He made his way toward the kitchen and began sweeping up the glass. He didn’t bother to look at the rest of the house.

Table made by Lou.

[html]

That is more than ok Big Grin

It would be different to live with someone again. Ember hadn’t lived with somebody since her son Lotus had stayed with her. He was long gone now, however, never having come back from his spiritual journey. It was just one more thing for her to worry about…where he was, what he was doing. If he was OK or even alive at all. Ember thought about him each and every day, though at times she wished that she could stop thinking about him for once and get him out of her head for good. If only so that she could stop in her worrying. She missed him very badly.

She noticed that Moonfyre had gone ahead of her into the house. She’d been lost in thought. Ember entered behind him and noted that he had shifted; he now stood much taller than before. She was quite tall and willowy even for a luperci, and had to duck a little as she went through the doorframe. As he went for the kitchen she watched him from behind. He had a nice look to him, now that she noticed it…

As he began to work in the kitchen she turned her attention to dusting things off in the bedroom. She would have to wash some of the things, like the blankets. She pulled them off of the bed and went to the front door, tossing them outside onto the grass for now. When she returned to the room she stared at the now stripped bed. This house had only one bed. Wondering how that would go but choosing not to say anything about it for now, the dark wolf continued in her cleaning. She shook out a rag before using it to attempt to wipe down the dresser. As she did so her hand slid across the bare wood surface. She felt a sudden pinch in one of her fingers and pulled it back, wincing. Splinter.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Okie dokie Tongue

First, Moonfyre swept all the glass into the little dustpan he set up on the floor. When he filled the dustpan with dirt and broken glass he threw it into a garbage can he found with decaying trash in it. The garbage can smelled and almost made him gag, but he would not waste it knowing he probably wouldn’t find another. When he dumped the glass it made a semi-loud crashing sound as it hit the other hard surfaces inside. He winced at the ear splitting sound, but continued his job until it was done.

Next, were the pantries, which were full of broken dishes and rotted, decayed food. He started out with all the broken dishes he found. He threw them all into the tin garbage can. All of them made a crashing sound as they broke more when they landed. He found bowls, plates, and cups and threw them all in. When he was finished there was only one or two of each that weren’t damaged. The next task was the food, which he threw all of it away because it was all decayed and rotting anyway. He took the lot and smashed it into the trash can.

After he was done throwing away all the things that were useless to them and the garbage can was nearly full, he began his least favorite part: cleaning. He found a dusty rag and dipped it into some rain water he found collected in a pot near a broken window. It wasn’t sanitary, but it was better than a dry rag. He began wiping down the cabinets and their shelves and the surfaces. He turned his head toward the doorway and craned his neck to see if he could see Ember.

How are you doing in there, Beautiful?

Table made by Lou.

[html]

She is a little grumpy :3

At his question she turned back to the kitchen, stopping with her dusting. She needed her rag to be wet anyway, if she could get it that way, and maybe there would be some water in there. Ember hadn’t realized how much work that they would have to put into the place to make it livable, how much dust and grime and dirt there was all over the place…and now cleaning it all seemed a daunting task.

She came into the kitchen and dunked her rag into the same water, wringing it out, then looked up at Moon. ”Why do you call me that?” She asked, a slightly grumpy tone to her voice. She didn’t know what he was trying to say by calling her “beautiful”, if he meant it as some kind of a name or what. ”I think I got a splinter in my finger..It kind of hurts now that I’ve gone and gotten it wet with that dirty water” She continued, holding out the hand to show him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ahh, who woulda thought that these two would click?

When Ember walked into the kitchen Moonfyre was wiping the last bit of dust off the counter. She came in to dip her rag into the dirty rain water. Hey, it was something. Then she questioned his pet name for her with a grumpy tone. He cocked his head in confusion. Didn’t she think highly of herself? He stopped wiping, threw the rag down on the counter, and looked straight into her pretty emerald eyes.

Because you are. Don’t you think you are?

This would probably hit a nerve of some kind. He was digging deeper into personal feelings now. If she had some uncertainties about herself they were surely going to spill out eventually. His fiery blue eyes stared into hers with such fierceness. Fierceness because he cared for her emotions and it sort of hurt him to see that she didn’t think of herself the way he saw her. He continued to stare for another minute before she held her hand out to him. He looked down at her hand, squeezed her finger, which made the splinter pop out a little bit more, and pulled it out using two claws. It must’ve felt like a true relief.

Better?

Table made by Lou.

[html]

XD I know, right?

"No." She answered simply. Ember watched as he worked with the splinter, flinching slightly when he pinched her skin to get it to come out a bit more so he could pull it out. It had hurt going in, but it hurt even more coming out. It was a pretty big one! "Ow...owowow.." She mumbled, frowning. It was out soon enough with his help, and she withdrew her hand quickly. She didn't want him to think that she actually liked holding hands with him or anything.

A small amount of warmth had spread through her from where he had held onto her hand, and she swallowed a bit nervously now. "It does feel better. Thanks. But I should get my work done. Then maybe a nap or something...I'm pretty tired." She said. Ember took the now damp rag and went to dusting things off in the bedroom. After that she headed outside to beat out the blanket as best as she could. It was a bit nippy outside now, but it would get a lot colder when night came.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

xD Here comes night time !

Moonfyre finished up the kitchen, it was clean. He had managed to find some treasures while working like a few bottles of vodka and another of Tequila. Yumm! He swallowed some saliva building up in his mouth from looking at the bottles. He put them on the counter next to him and he finished with the rag and set it down. That would be enough for today. It was already almost dark and pretty cold outside. It didn’t help that most of the windows were broken, but just being in a house would suffice. The vodka would warm them up just as the Russians did it.

He picked up one of the big bottles of vodka and took it into the room where Ember was. He loudly put it on the desk she had cleaned off earlier and stood there a moment. When she continued to clean he walked behind her and gave her a hug from behind. She was warm, and with his warmth they would be fine tonight; plus the Vodka. He nestled his nose into the fur on her warm neck and stayed there holding her. He wrapped his arms gently around her, above her bulging stomach. Little butterflies were violently fluttering around in his stomach as this was the first feeling of love he’d ever felt. Aside from family love, that is.

Table made by Lou.