I'm permanently blue
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I love how we like..constantly have a thread going XD <3

It was getting later, but Ember didn't mind too much. She stood tall and willowy in her optime form, sword in hand, body remembering the exercises as if she had never stopped her training at all. Ember had thought that her life was over when she'd become pregnant, but now that she was rid of the pups it was returning to normal a bit. She didn't miss them; they shouldn't have ever been born, so what was there to miss?

She stood out in the middle of an empty field near the village, her favorite place to practice. She'd made a few scarecrows which stood out in a line beyond her practice area. She took aim at one and gave a battle cry, rushing it. Her blade took off the head in one motion, and she stood still as it fell to the ground beside it. One more stab to the chest and the scarecrow was finished. She sighed and stood back from the straw luperci, admiring her work.

[/html]
[html]

I know right? Keeps me busy and actively Smile

It was getting later in the day and Moonfyre was trying to sleep. The only problem, though, was that he couldn’t. He was too restless thinking of all the good things that happened to him while he was here in Souls’ territories. He was curled up in a ball in his wolf form like always. He turned and laid on his back, then he turned to his side. He just couldn’t get comfortable! Finally, he got up and stretched. He yawned and looked around. Everything was quiet and still…. “Ahhhh!” ….except for a scream her heard in the distance. He turned toward the noise and walked out the door to his hut.

The air was cold and crisp like it always was in the night. There were smells of wonderful meat in the air and scents of others. He got caught up in the wonderful food smells so much that when Ember’s scent floated across his nose it was almost like a slap on the maw. His eyes were closed but now they were wide open. Before he even realized, his paws were carrying him to her. He started out as a walk, but then it turned to a trot and before he knew it he could see her beheading a scarecrow in the distance. The scream must’ve been her screaming. She looked worked up.

He trotted up towards her. He needed to work on his warrior skills now since he was one. Though he liked to keep it wolfy, he should still practice in his luperci form, just in case. He came up behind her and circled around so that she would see him. He sat a few feet away from the severed head of the scarecrow and looked at her.

Hello beautiful.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fyre-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fyre-z91 b {color:#e68237; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fyre-z91 {background-color:#622715; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7och.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #e68237; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b180d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Indeed!!! Plus these guys are super fun to play together :]

The clouds above imprisoned the moon behind them momentarily, blocking the wolves from its silver beams for a few seconds at a time. Wind whipped through the area, catching tendrils of her long hair and making them sway back and forth where she stood. Ember had always kept a number of feathers and beads in her dark hair, and the bone beads clicked together lightly as they moved with the power of the wind.

Something was troubling the female this night, though it was unlikely that she would speak about it with anyone. It involved one of her most personal secrets, what had happened to her children. The same night that she had abandoned them to the fire, her spirit guide had disappeared. No amount of calling or waiting would bring him back, either. It had been weeks and Utriu had not returned.

Perhaps he was gone, as Lotus was. As Khaden was. She hadn’t thought that she had done anything wrong by destroying the devil spawn of Haku in the fire, but maybe the orca had seen things differently. Ember came out of her thoughts as her ears caught the sounds of paws behind her. It was a familiar gait, one that she recognized easily, and she stepped back from the decapitated scarecrow to greet him in return.

”Good evening. I couldn’t sleep…so I decided to come and work some of my energy out” She explained. She wasn’t sure why he always called her ‘Beautiful’, but she was tired of protesting it. It was a nickname of sorts, now. She had never thought of herself as being anything but ordinary looking, especially with her dark coat. Firefly had always been the beauty of the family. The Phoenix girl went to her knees so that she could greet him properly in his form, reaching to try to place one hand at the side of his face so that she could run her fingers over the soft fur there as she spoke. ”I thought you were asleep when I left…I didn’t wake you, did I?”

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Very indeed Smile Is Lotus totally off the radar, or is he just somewhere else ?

His body tingled as Ember touched his face. His tail wagged involuntarily as her hand stroked his furry cheek. His oceanic eyes stared into her emerald ones and he sensed something troubling her. He cocked his head in wonder and couldn’t help himself. He had to ask, he always had to ask her when she didn’t seem herself. Here she was decapitating poor helpless scarecrows. There had to be something bugging her.

No, you didn’t wake me. I couldn’t sleep either. I figured I’d come out and see what all the commotion was.

He took the moment’s opportunity to look deep into her eyes. He took the time to explore her soul. She was usually a tough cookie and kept her emotions hidden well, at least from him. This time, however, he saw right through her. Something important to Ember was bothering her and if he could just find out what it was. He could maybe fix it.

…Is there something the matter with you, Ember?

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z91 {background-color:#622715; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7och.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #e68237; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b180d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Lotus is off-board.

She didn’t mind that they were in two different forms. Ember had grown up interacting with wolves in all different forms…secui, optime, and lupus. She could remember her father towering over her in his optime form when she had been but a little puppy. Phoenix had since disappeared, another wolf who had left her, and her mother had been dead for what felt like a very long time as well. She didn’t have any parents to fall back on or ask advice from in this situation.

Ember put her sword down on the ground beside her so that she could talk to him without worrying about poking him with it or letting it fall. When she had given her pups up she had taken out her piercings, ripping some of them out, and her now-empty hand went up to rub at one of her scarred ears. ”I feel better when I’m doing something. You were sleeping, and that’s ok..I just felt alone and needed to distract myself” She said. ”I just felt alone. I miss my parents..and my siblings and my son Lotus”

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ooh, I had this idea of maybe Moonfyre trying to find Lotus just to be nice.. but I don’t know how he would go about doing that now..

Her sadness saddened him a bit. Moonfyre hated to see his friend like this. She was normally a pretty chipper person when she wasn’t depressed and he liked her that way. He wished there was something he could do to make her feel better. He could locate her loved ones if she wanted him to. He would do anything in his power for her whether it was just to make her feel better or being nice.

Is there anything I can do? I can find them, track them, I would do anything to help to get you out of this, Ember.

He had a feeling there was probably nothing he could do and felt even more helpless. He hated seeing others down that he cared for. His eyes studied her for a moment and then looked away to stare down at her sword in the grass. It was shiny and looked heavy. It probably could chop more than a scarecrow’s head off. Try an enemy? Or an elk? It looked pretty sharp. Then his eyes wandered to the scarecrow’s head sitting there in the grass staring at him with pleading eyes. He looked away and back up at her.

Well, if decapitating scarecrows makes you feel better then, by all means, continue. I plan to stay and watch, though, if you don’t mind.

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Awwww, yeah.

She wanted to shift down or have him shift up so that she could be more at his level, but didn't want to ask him to do anything. Shifting took a lot of energy, and she wouldn't ask that of him at this time of night. Ember undid her weapons belt, loosening it and letting it slide down her legs to the ground. Her axe hit the ground and slid upward out of the belt, falling over onto its side and hitting against the sword's sheath with a slight clank. She focused on the change and bent over slightly as she shifted down, the transformation finished. She panted slightly, a little more tired, her rear end hitting the ground.

"There isn't anything you can do. I wanna keep livin' here with you...never leave. And never have you leave me, either. I don't know if I'd make it. Everyone else has left..what you can do for me is just stay here, Moon" She said, coming forward. She wanted to put her head over his shoulder and neck, to embrace him as well as a wolf in lupus form could. "Just stay still for a while, make sure I know you're not takin' off anywhere" She whispered.

She was finished with the scarecrows for tonight. Ember had felt very alone in the house with Moonfyre asleep, and had been doing it to pass the time and distract herself. He was out here, now, so she didn't need to do that any more. "Tell me about your family...where are all of your wolves at?" Her wolves were scattered. She had some family all around, little bits of the family in various packs. Others were gone completely.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Awww..

Her next words were what gave him some serious emotional issues. The butterflies were fluttering around in there again. Ahh, were they violent! He wanted to lick her face, to give her a kiss, but he wasn’t sure if it was the right time for that. Hey, she shifted in front of him. That was a sign of something there. He couldn’t help himself and nestled his maw against her cheek. A long purplish pink tongue emerged and dragged itself across her cheek. His tail was wagging now and when the lick, or kiss, was over he backed away to look her in the eyes.

I’m not going anywhere.

He said it in a warm, semi-whisper that was both loving and soothing. It was cold that night and every breath came out in a little icy cloud in front of his nose and disappeared into the night. Being close to Ember helped both his heart and him being warm. His heart seemed to calm down once he stayed next to her for a few minutes and her warmth with his was comforting.

The next question hit him quite hard. My family? He didn’t like talking about this subject and it always made him quite mad when it was brought up. Ember deserved to know; she told him all of her troubles and she deserved to know about him. Though, that took the mysterious edge off of his life and personality, but for Ember he would do anything. He took a deep breath as to calm himself and to keep calm and spoke.

They’re all dead. My mother and father and pack were mauled by an enemy pack when I was very young. I was the only one who survived, that I know of, and lived on my own. I wouldn’t have survived, but I found this old femme who took me under her wing. She stayed with me until I…. She got sick.

He was abrupt with the ending because he didn’t want her to know the real truth. The real truth that he mauled her himself because of reasons he had never known himself.

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

He gave her cheek a lick and she settled in against him, burying her nose into his dark fur. They had been living together and were around each other on a regular basis; they shared a bed at night, curled up together, dark on dark. There was something that felt good and right about being near him and around him. He helped her; he made her feel better when she got into one of her moods. It happened more and more that she would become this way, and reassurance and the touch of another wolf seemed to help draw her back up out of it.

She didn't know why she felt so sad some nights, as it struck her at random, but having him around was helping. He spoke of his past, of his family, and she nodded a bit. It was good to hear his story, what had happened...she wanted to know everything about him. "Is this the first pack you have been in since?" She asked. "I was in so many different packs...this is the first one I've been in for such a long period of time. I'm sorry about your family...my mother died and father left a long time ago. I have siblings around, and many cousins. But I only keep track of the one brother, really, Kansas. He lives in Crimson Dreams."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Boo !

When she buried her head into the thick fur on his neck this made him tingle. He loved how each day their love for each other grew, and there was always something new to learn or one would do something new to make the other feel better. Good, she didn’t question my adoptive mother’s death. His eyes looked away from her as he thought. He didn’t feel his bloodlust now, but it will come in time, and at that time he should stay away from Ember. He should stay as far as he could away from her for her safety. He didn’t really understand himself when a real serious episode hit. He had no control over his emotions and barely had control over himself until he killed someone or something. Hunting didn’t help him with his episodes either.

He backed away from Ember, and looked into her eyes trying to decide if he should tell her or not. He wouldn’t for now, but in time he might have to. He didn’t understand his episodes, and didn’t know why they came or what was wrong with his brain. All he knew was that they were pretty serious. Her questions made him think back when he first came to Aniwaya. Liliana was the first wolf he encountered. She wasn’t too friendly, but he was grateful that she showed him the ropes. The fence around Aniwaya still to this day makes him feel trapped yet protected at the same time. It was a strange relationship between the two feelings. He was constantly conflicting inside, but he was okay with that.

This is my first pack since the one I was born into. I have been traveling for so long that I’ve forgotten how to be a good pack member. It seems, though, that I’m doing okay here despite all the things I’ve been through… Do you visit your brother, Kansas, often?

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

She didn't know those things about Moonfyre, and was not worried. She had her own secrets, her own past, and if he had known them he might not have felt the same way about her that he did now. Everyone had their secrets, it seemed...but they could only make judgments on each other based on what they actually knew about the other wolf. She knew him to be kind hearted and cheerful...he often cheered her up and made her feel better. He was caring as well. He was the type of wolf that, if she'd had his pups, she wouldn't have done such a thing to them. They would have been born in a loving family.

"I try to..I visit him every few months. He keeps having pups, heh. I see them sometimes too...but not often enough. My pups were born dead...but someday I'd like to have a litter of my own. With someone that I love." She said. Ember wondered what his plans were...if he was planning to stick around AniWaya for a long time, like she was. If he'd ever had a mate before or wanted such a thing, even. She cared about him, but wouldn't push a topic unless he started it first. She just couldn't help but wonder.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

Moonfyre nodded. He sighed deeply at the thought of pups with Ember. It was a happy sigh though. He wondered if the female felt at all the same about him as he did her. His mind drifted off thinking about the pups they would have. They would be great warriors with Ember and himself being in the career. They would probably be all black, but some with the exception of weird markings. He noticed that all wolves were born with something different about them. Either they had markings or they had extraordinary personalities.

Do you have anyone in mind?

He said it with a smile on his maw. He knew she felt something for him, but now he wanted to see if she’d actually speak about it. He looked into her green eyes, and a gentle breeze blew over his fur tickling him.

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

They had lived together for a little while, and things had been going well. Some things, anyway. But the things that weren't going well weren't any of Moonfyre's fault...they were in Ember. She had problems with her feelings and emotions, and they often got the better of her. She tried to keep the demons at bay as often as she could. Whenever she was with him she felt a warm feeling inside...and things felt better overall.

She hid her face in his fur again when he asked if she had anyone in mind. What should she say? She didn't know how he would react..she didn't want to mess anything up or say anything wrong. It was just better to play it safe. "I...don't know. It would be a while from now, ya know? Someone who's there for me...and who cares about me. Do you want a family someday?"

[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

She nuzzled her face into his scruff. Another tingle shot through his body, and he shuddered involuntarily. Pups. It was almost too all too real to think about. Imagining pups with Ember made his tail wag. It plopped on the green grass happily.

The world around them was shrouded in darkness. If he hadn’t had natural night vision he wouldn’t be able to see at all. He inhaled deeply, and a fresh scent of grass reached his nostrils. He snorted. He wanted to smell meat not grass. Moonfyre rested his head on her furry, black shoulder.

I would love to have little Moonfyres running around.

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Smaller steps would be easier for her to take. Ember knew that she wasn't ready for some things, but she wanted certain aspects of others. She desired to be close to someone but wasn't sure how they would be able to handle her, mentally. She had many problems and was still trying to conquer some of them herself. She didn't want to put those problems onto someone else. At the same time, though, she needed someone to be there for her.

"I wonder if any pups you had would all be black like you" She said. Her pups had been brown..but the one that had actually been born dead had been black like her. Ember sighed and pulled back for a moment, looking him in the eye. "I really like having you around. I don't know if I'd have made it these last few months without you." She admitted.

[/html]
[html]

Moonfyre’s turning crazy ! Plot idea ! Maybe Moonfyre can go nuts wayyyy later in the future and somehow hurt Ember quite horribly (physically, if you want) and then…. We’ll see from there Smile

Ember’s last words made Moonfyre smile. Finally! I’m good for something… He kept his gaze on her with a delighted smile creased across his maw.

Aww, thank you Ember. I’m glad to be with you always, too. I think that you’ve already brightened my future.

His tail thumped on the grass happily. You’re good for nothing. Moonfyre’s smile faded, and he sharply looked behind him expecting to see some strange brute, but there was no one. He turned, and looked behind himself on the other side to find the same thing: no one. Then he turned back to Ember with a puzzled emotion painted on his face.

Did you hear that?

He was truly confused. He’d never experienced this before, and he hoped he wasn’t going to go on a bloodlust episode any time soon. He didn’t want to leave Ember, but if he didn’t leave he would probably hurt her terribly. Those were the two things he would hate himself for doing.

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
They should have somewhat of an abusive relationship, definitely :o we should work on ideas, yeah Big Grin

Her heart thudded in her chest. It had been a long time since she had said such things to somebody, and was worried about what his reaction would be. He said that he was glad to be with her always...did he mean always and forever? She swallowed carefully. "I..."

But then his attention was taken away, turning his head to look behind them.She was distracted...it was quite possible that someone or something had been there that she hadn't seen. Ember stepped back for a minute, looking at him curiously. "I was going to ask you something. But..are you ok? I didn't hear anything."

[/html]
[html]

It’ll add some spice to the relationship Smile

Ember looked very confused now. Am I hearing things? This time there wasn’t a sinister voice answering him, which was good. No awkward moments. He truly was confused now, however. These things he was hearing now have never happened before, and on top of that, there wasn’t anything crazy he was going through so there was no reason for this. He lowered his eyes, and stammered for a moment before answering her.

I…I’m.. fine. I just thought I heard something. What were you going to ask me, love?

He looked around himself one more time before giving up on the fact that it was another around. Either he was hearing things, or something was loose in his brain. He returned his gaze to Ember, and tried his best listening face on. He was listening, but he was thinking hard about this issue he now had, too.

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Lol, heck yes.

She wasn't sure how to phrase it without completely putting herself out there. Ember didn't want to leave herself open and vulnerable as she had in the past...she didn't want to allude to anything or ask him anything at all. But at the same time she felt as if she needed to ask. Things had been going good, she thought...maybe it was time for such things.

"I don't know. I just wanted to know..if you really wanted to be with me." It was sort of asking. Not really, though. Maybe he would understand what she meant without her having to explain it.

[/html]
[html]

Smile

Duhh ! His face had the look of surprise as he heard Ember’s question. He thought she knew this already? He thought she knew that he wanted to devote himself to her, and spend the rest of eternity with her, and hopefully they would have a family someday. He was sitting already, and slid himself closer to Ember to continue the hug. He managed to get his lips close enough to her ear and whispered:

Yes, I want to be with you. Forever.

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
</style>[/html]