M. Send me away;;
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #1st post. Reader discretion is advised. (attempted suicide/depression)
[/html]

[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Moonfyre<333 It's dusk in this thread, please Smile

She knew that he had been looking at other wolves...he'd winked at her. He was a fool if he thought that she wouldn't remember something like that. On days that Moonfyre was gone, she often thought about him and about who he was and the things that he did. He had explained some of his past to her, and yet she still felt as if she didn't know him some days. There were days when he seemed just as lost in thought as her...and she wondered what was on his mind.

Today she was alone, though, completely alone. She couldn't remember where he had said he was going..but now her mind was starting to get the better of her. He was off seeing someone else. He had winked at her, winked at her! He was betraying her. He was with someone else! Her thoughts wouldn't stop spinning in her head. Ember kneeled next to the river, her sword laying on the ground next to her, unsheathed.

She had so many thoughts going through her head. Why would he want to be spending time with that other wolf instead of her? Was there something wrong with her? She was really effed up, she knew..but maybe he knew it too. Maybe he somehow knew what she had done to her pups, and had chosen to go off with that Ralla wolf instead. Ember couldn't get the thoughts and images out of her head.

She picked up her sword, holding it between her knees in her kneeling position, and clasped her hands together. She put them at the top of the sharp blade, bringing them down slowly. The cuts ached, hurt, then burned and pounded as she slid her wrists down the edges. Her mind fell blank.

[/html]
[html]

Aww, poor Ember.

The day was empty and boring. His paws fell heavy upon the dried leaves of the small gathering of the trees he was running through. A nice run would make him clear his mind. He had some odd feeling today that something was going to happen. Something bad. He hadn’t seen Ember all day and hoped it didn’t involve her.

He didn’t really have a destination, and let his paws take him wherever they wanted to. He was running quickly now, and the wind rushing past him felt amazing. The dreadful feeling in his gut became stronger. He was worried now, and skidded to a halt when he exited the group of trees. He was panting, and looked around him. As he breathed heavily something familiar flew up his nose: blood. He wasn’t hungry, and doubted there was a hunt occurring. He scented the air, and curiosity overcame him when his paws carried him toward the smell. The blood smelled delicious, and sweet, but he knew it was of nothing he could eat.

He almost tripped when he saw the source of the smell. Ember. He kept running toward her, but it seemed that she was moving farther away as he kept running. She was sitting next to a creek, and hunched over. He could see the blood dripping down her arms. He growled thinking someone had done this to her, and raced over. He slowed as he neared her, and began to growl loudly as he approached. His blue eyes flickering in the almost moonlight. His lips curled back in anger as he spoke:

Who did this to you?!

He was truly angry now. He was livid. He would take care of any wolf that hurt his Ember, and it just so happened that she’s hurt. Where was this wolf?

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The world would be a better place without her in it. She'd tried to do this before but had failed. Ember had been saved so many times by so many different wolves...friends who valued her. In this moment, though, she felt as if her life had little or no value. No one would miss her. Moon wasn't around to stop her from doing it this time.

She had thought about it so many times when he had been around..but she hadn't wanted him to know about it or try and prevent it. Ember did care about him, perhaps too much sometimes. She obsessed at times. And when he was gone she usually went from thinking to doing. She would take her sword out and look at it, hold it to her arm...but not do anything. Or he would come back, and she would be interrupted.

This time she had been alone for long enough to do some damage. His voice ripped her out of her thoughts for a moment, and she was brought back to reality. Blood dripped down from her fingertips, flowing down from the cuts. They burned horribly, but she accepted that pain. It took her a little while to look up, and when she did her eyes were wild.
"I don't know what happened" An easy lie. But there was evidence; the sword was right there. "It..was an accident." No it wasn't.

[/html]
[html]

Moonfyre has some issues....

Moonfyre eyed the blood dripping from her wrists and the sword. The smell was intoxicating and his eyes went blank for a moment. He began to drool, and looked at her savagely. His lips curled back, but before he would do anything reckless he shook his head snapping out of it. He took a deep breathe a closed his eyes to clear his mind. She cut herself. She fucking cut herself. He sat on his haunches keeping his eyes closed. What the fuck should I do now? Kill her myself? Is that really what she wants? To die? I’ll fucking do it!

He jumped from his spot and lunged toward her screaming. He yelled at her, and he was enraged. Not at this mystery wolf. Everything fits. The bloody sword and her bloody wrists were evident. She did this. His paws reached her shoulders, and he pushed her onto her back onto the ground. He screamed in her face snarling.

What the fuck, Ember?! You want to fucking kill yourself? Why not just ask me! I’ll fucking kill…

He realized what he was saying and backed off of her. Moonfyre began to pace in the grass behind her. He snarled to himself and his eyes were wild with rage. How can she be so stupid and do this? He didn’t want to say anything that would make the situation worse, but he was pissed and he wanted to say everything that was on his mind.This is all because of you, you know… He stopped. What was that? He never heard anything like it before and shook his head hoping it was his mind playing tricks on him.
He took a deep breath trying to clear his mind and he shot a glance at Ember. It was still an angry glance. He huffed, and walked over to her. His muscles rippled through his fur tensely. He lowered his maw to her wrists and licked all the blood off of them. He knew it must sting quite horribly now. He knew the tequila would come in handy one day. He spoke much calmer now, but he still had hints of anger in his voice.

Why did you do this, Ember? Why?

He was licking the blood off of his black lips.

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]
She had permission from me for the powerplay Smile

She was sitting up..and then, quite suddenly, she was on the ground. Ember didn't know what to make of this at first. He was yelling..but she felt detached from it, like it didn't affect her. Her expression never changed, dead eyes staring straight ahead. There was something wrong, obviously, but she couldn't fix it and didn't know how to change how she felt on the inside. Sometimes the feelings just...crept up on her and took her down. She would be doing fine..and then, all of a sudden, would turn a complete 180 and be the exact opposite.

He licked at her wrists, but they continued to bleed. They would need to be wrapped up and would need pressure applied to them. She had the materials back at the house. Ember wondered about her sword, what it would look like with her blood on it, her mind continuing to wander. Moonfyre's question seemed to bring her back a little bit, and she shrugged. "I don't...know why. I'm tired of living. I'm just a burden on you and everyone else."

[/html]
[html]

How far are they from the house?

A loud growl escaped his throat unrepentantly. A burden? The blood tasted so good on his tongue, but he needed to focus on life right now. He couldn’t let himself slip into the insanity that was grabbing at him. He shook his head trying to hold back a roar that was pushing to escape from his lungs. He was very close to losing his cool. He breathed deeply, but it seemed to do no good. He continued, and turned to pace again. A throbbing headache formed in his temples from the anger he held inside himself. He kept pacing and breathing deeply hoping to calm himself.

Why don’t you satisfy your lust, and go for her throat! There was the same voice again. He growled once more. This voice, whoever this was, was not helping him with his anger. He dropped to the ground with his paws on his head and whispered to himself: Shut up, shut up, shut up! This was inaudible to Ember, but she would clearly see him on the ground. He rose up again, and breathed heavily. He looked toward Ember, and walked back over to her a bit calmer than before.

Why would you think that? Why would you ever be a burden to me? I love you, Ember. Why would you want to die when we have such a bright future ahead of us?

He peered down at her sword on the ground, and before she could answer he took its metallic handle in his mouth and flung it into the river. It fell not to far from them in a shallower part of the water. He watched as it sunk, and all the blood washed off as it did. He stood there a moment staring at the spot before turning back to Ember.

Table made by Lou.

[html]

He spoke words of a bright future, of love, but she was shielded against such things. She could swear she had seen him and that wolf winking back and forth at each other...could swear that something was going on there between them. Why else would he have been interacting with her in that way? "Then what's goin' on with you and that Ralla wolf?!" She demanded.

Her sword was flung away from her and into the river before she could do anything about it. Her sword...Lightning. Her pride and joy, one of a kind find from the old castle. She trained with that sword every day, spent hours polishing it and cleaning it when she was finished. It was more than a family member to her, more than a hunk of metal. It was a piece of her, an extension of her.

Her breath caught in her throat when it hit the water, and as it sank the female began to crawl toward the river. Her head whipped back and forth in disbelief, loud sobs coming from her throat. "No! No!!! No! Lightning! Lightning!!!" She tried to enter the water, sobbing, the rocks of the shore making small cuts on her knees as she crawled over them. She didn't see it. Grief-stricken, she turned her head back to Moonfyre. "I hate you! I don't ever want to see you again! I want to die! Why won't you just let me die?! My sword! My sword.."

[/html]
[html]

I didn’t know her sword had a name ? Lol

Ralla. A confused expression crossed over his face. Who? He had to wrack his brain for this one. Then it finally clicked. She must’ve seen him look at her? But why would she be so upset from me just looking at her?But before he could say anything she was crawling toward the river, and sobbing for no apparent reason. He looked at her with utter confusion on his face as he did not understand the connection between the two. It seemed to be almost a human connection.

Calm down!

He didn’t know what else to say and then she lashed out at him. She continued crawling toward the river injuring herself more on the natural enemies of the skin: rocks. He huffed, still not understanding this, and shifted. After a minute or so he was fully transformed, and rose to his feet, and dove into the river waters. He didn’t throw the sword far... Now if only he can find it. Moonfyre wasn’t fond of submerging his whole body under water, but he needed to or else Ember would hate him. He didn’t want to see Ember diving in after it so he was stuck with the task.

He looked over at Ember still a bit confused as to why he was rescuing a sword, inhaled deeply, and dove underneath the surface of the murky water. He couldn’t see, and the water stung his eyes so the only way to see was to feel. He would have to feel around with his hands to find anything in there. For a while all he was feeling was mud, and plants, and he occasionally surfaced for air. Finally, when he was about to give up his hand hit something hard and metallic. It was the sword, and he grabbed at whatever he hit which was the blade. His hand was now seeping blood, and it was all for Ember.

Moonfyre emerged from the water spluttering, and breathing heavily. He trudged through the water to the shore and dropped the sword next to Ember. It landed with a clunk and some of his watery blood still on the blade. He sat next to Ember, and tried to give her a hug. His own hand was stinging from the deep slice in his palm. He still thought of it as a bit insane, but he tried to comfort her seeing how much the sword meant to her.

Lightning is rescued. I’m sorry I didn’t know how important the sword was to you. Forgive me, please?

Then he remembered the cause of all this: Ralla. He hoped she forgot about that topic because he felt that he was getting through to her. Maybe not.

Table made by Lou.

[html]
This thread is nuts XD And yes Big Grin I think that what Ember is becoming is bi-polar :x He should like..cheat on her, too, and have her find out. And we should make them just...have a bunch of problems XDD

She had definitely thought that Lightning was gone forever. She loved that sword like nothing else in her life and couldn't believe that he would throw it into the river. Ember hadn't thought that she could feel any worse than she already did...but she was wrong. Through the depressions and the pain from her cuts she felt an even deeper pain ripping through her. Her sword was everything to her.

But just as soon as she had finished speaking, Moonfyre was in the water, bringing Lightning back with him. She didn't know what she would have done had her sword actually been gone; she probably would have went into some sort of a rage. He had cut himself on it, and she quieted as he put the sword back down and put his arm around her. Alright. She felt a lot better now.

"Are we going home now?" She asked. It hurt to move her wrists, but she picked up the blade and put it back in its sheath. She would clean it at a later time. They would both need to be bandaged up...and hopefully their cuts would be better in a week or two. Now that the adrenaline was going back down inside of her, she felt much more tired. Blood-loss was starting to catch up.

[/html]
[html]
not BUNCH of problems, but yes a few. Definitely would make it an interesting life Smile

He was panting as he held her in his arms. His hand was bleeding quite heavily, and stinging quite badly, but he didn’t care. Nothing mattered more to him right now than Ember, and her health and happiness. Her health is what he needed to tend to right now. He saw her looking weaker and more tired every breath she inhaled and exhaled. He rose to his feet, and attempted to hoist her by her under arms carefully so he didn’t accidentally grab a boob or anything in that area.

Yes, we’re going home now. Can you walk?

He was aware her legs weren’t injured, but she looked like the blood loss was getting to her. There were definitely enough supplies in the house to fix her, but he worried about the way to the house. They weren’t that far away, but still it worried him a bit for his love.

[/html]
[html]
XD

She felt completely drained of energy now that her mind wasn't running as quickly any more. She had been in such a high-energy state that she now felt more tired than she ever had in her life. He moved to support her as they stood and she looked at him gratefully.

She nodded in response to his question as they began walking to the house. It wouldn't take too long for them to get there, hopefully...she was so, so tired. Ember watched the ground ahead of them as she walked. It spun a few times, and she felt a bit dizzy...but she managed to keep walking without stumbling too much. They'd be there soon.

[/html]
[html]
Ooc.

Moonfyre saw that Ember wasn’t walking too greatly. He wished he could carry her easily than just picking her up off the ground in his arms. Then the idea snapped into his mind: his secui form. He let go of her arm, and began to shift into his middle form. He had never actually shifted to secui before, and it didn’t take as long as shifting into a wolf did. It was maybe about two minutes before he was fully changed.

The male was a lot bigger than his normal wolf-self in this form. Making Ember ride him to the house might still be difficult, but he didn’t want to see her suffer. She was tired she needed to be put to bed, and her wrists cleaned and bandaged. He looked at Ember hopefully, and moved toward her so she would be able to mount him. He wasn’t as big as a unicorn, but hopefully she would be light enough to run with. His blue eyes watched her. He just wanted her to get in the house so they could fix her.

Get on my back, Ember.

[/html]
[html]
PPing them getting to the house, yesh?

She was willing to do whatever he thought was best at the moment. Relieved to have her sword back and beginning to spring asleep as she walked, the female nodded in response to his request. She was too tired to resist much. The dark female came up behind him, putting her arms over his shoulders. Hopefully she wouldn't be too heavy.

The drowsy female was barely able to hang onto him as they went. Her eyes fell closed and she slipped into a tired sleep. When her eyes opened again the house was coming into view. She felt a little better from the bit of sleep she'd gotten, but not by much. "we're here.." She mumbled.

[/html]
[html]
PPing? If that means powerplay, then let me know about my reply because I did a little bit of it. I made it like Ember was sleeping. Let me know if you’d like me to change it.

Finally, they arrived at the house, and Moonfyre carefully walked up the porch steps with Ember on his back. He used a paw to open the odd looking doorknob, and somehow he got it open. The brute walked into the “living room” with the desk, and … the tequila. He carefully slid Ember off his back, and onto a nearby couch. The female looked so peaceful sleeping too bad it wouldn’t last.

Moonfyre shifted into his luperci form so he would have opposable thumbs. After about two minutes he was fully shifted, and ready for action. He looked to see Ember still on the couch. He grabbed a pillow off of the other couch, and placed in under her head carefully. Then he grabbed the tequila bottle, and gently took her right hand. He poured some of the tequila on her wrist, and held her hand firmly. Then he waited for her to wake up and scream.

[/html]
[html]
Yep, powerplaying. No problemo :]

She felt the pain before she was fully conscious and it brought her out of her state quickly, eyes snapping open. "AHHH!" What was that?! Where was the pain coming from? Blood had congealed around the cuts, helping to stop the blood flow, but the tequila was cleaning them out very well. Some blood started to flow anew from the slices, dripping down her arm along with the alcohol.

"What is that?!" She demanded, trying to pull her arm back and away from him. What was he doing to her that made her hurt THAT badly? She stared at the bottle, unsure of exactly what it was. Some medicine? Ember couldn't quite see the label from her position.
[/html]
[html]
Oh, k. Well it was fine on your last post too then .

Ember tried to yank her arm away from him, but he held her hand tightly. He stopped pouring the alcohol, and gently blew on her cut knowing it stung badly. He squeezed her hand understanding the pain she was going through. He never actually felt the pain of cut cleansing, but he understood pain.

Tequila. I told you it would come in handy.

This was not the time for ‘I told you so’s, but he had to make his point. He poured one last bit on her cuts before rising from his squatting position to reach for her other arm. The bottle was still almost full. He didn’t have to pour much on the slices to get them clean.

[/html]
[html]
:]]] kk

Ember was more prepared for this pain and gritted her teeth together, taking it quietly. Damn, did it hurt! She hadn't known that lightning was this sharp; the cuts were extremely deep. She had blood matted on her fur and she picked at it with her other hand.

"I want a drink of it. Need one." She said, reaching out for the bottle. It'd make her feel better..."But what about your cut?" Ember was concerned for his cut as well, not wanting it to get infected.

[/html]
[html]
Smile Small amount of power playing here.

He winced as she reminded him of his cut. So this day he would experience cut cleansing with alcohol. He nodded, and handed her the bottle of tequila. Before actually giving her the bottle, he warned her.

Tequila is a lot stronger than vodka. Be careful.

Then he gave her the bottle, and rose to get the gauze, and tape he stashed in the desk. He opened the cupboard door, and retrieved the items. Then he took Ember’s free arm, and wrapped the gauze bandage around it. When the bandage was thick enough, he took the tape, and taped it good so there would be no way for it to fall off. Then he sat back, with the gauze in his hand waiting for her to finish drinking the tequila with the other.

[/html]