-Delicate Ice Breaker
[html]

Due to a time 'gap' in my role playing; I would like this post to be set back to the 1st of November

So many thoughts were buzzing around Blackfoot’s head; who lived here? Were they kind like Dawali? Would the be as welcoming? Where would she live? Would she make any friends? What would happen if they didn't like her?
She replayed her thoughts over again; trying to think positive. “ I’m sure they will like me...”
she quietly mumbled to herself, reassured, more calm.
Because she was trotting so promptly -and mostly not taking in every detail of where she was headed- she soon found herself lost in a totally foreign area.
What a great start to the day, she cursed herself, on the other hand she had experienced some luck in catching a nice plump wild rabbit, and between her fangs it limply dangled. she was planning to give it as a gift to Dawali Amara, for being so kind and taking her in when no one else wanted her; a true gentleman.

She turned dramatically in panic to find any way back, her whole body quivered as her wide eyes stared with fear causing her soft coat snagged on the sharp spikes as the barbed wire that partly surrounded the pack lands grabbed her; she struggled to break free in a wild delirium. She started to see death like faces through the foreboding smog, it was a sight that chilled her to the marrow. She winced and pulled and her fur was released. She shook her pelt as the sun tried to shine gloriously through the fog and the thorny shrubs that surrounded her, she stumbled cautiously through the haze. She presumed that the village would be in the heart of the territory, so the little frightened she wolf scurried away from the boundary of mist that made her so oppressed.
It had been little more than an hour after she was smothered with welcome from the great red wolf Amana, and now his presence had gone she felt unusually lonely. The little wolf had only just made his acquaintance and somehow already, he was almost a father figure to her. This bemused the little grey she wolf as she never had a true father figure in her life.
The smog soon faded to clear as she walked, but the sound of fast flowing water was apparent as she followed her instinct. Her dark feet padded on the soft embankment; whilst a soft glinting silver caught her eye. Yes she was extremely curious; after all it is a wolf's natural urge to investigate, but she had other things to think about. She told herself in her head; I will check it out another time.
She carried on following the waters edge, a good chance to reflect on the changes that have happened so suddenly in the past. When she was a poor defenseless pup she had family but they didn’t provide a safe enough den site, and weren’t present all the time in the early days. All this nearly lead to her death. She sighed and stopped moving, she slid into a lazy sitting position, silently looking up at the grey sky. She felt she must be close to the village by now. Her sharply jerked up muzzle let out a short high pitched baying. She got up and circled herself whining subtly. Her golden eyes peered off into the unclear distance.
Waiting to be seen. Waiting to be heard. Just Waiting...

<style>
.blackfoot-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.blackfoot-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.blackfoot-t49 b {color:#939EC1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.blackfoot-t49 {background-color:#313645; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/blackfoot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #939EC1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D0F16; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.blackfoot-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Hello.

There was a thick fog clouding the territory today. The day was gloomy, but it was only early. Who knew what the rest of the day would bring? Maybe the fog would clear up, and the sun would peak through the clouds. Moonfyre looked up at the sky through the few trees that were around him. One little ray of sun peeked through the clouds. The one ray was not enough to lighten the day, though.

His paws sunk into the damp earth underneath them with every step he took. The trees cleared, and now there was a creek before him. He followed the water bank bored with not much else to do. He watched his own reflection as he walked. His muscles rippled in such an interesting way. He had never really seen his own full body reflection like this before. It was fascinating to him. He stopped walking, and just stood there looking himself over.

A sweet call flowed through the sky reaching his ears. Ahh, another. Moonfyre looked toward the sweet voice’s sound and saw a dot in the distance. She was just sitting there near the creek almost calling out to him personally. There was nothing on his mind more than meeting this female being the whore that he usually is. Mate #2.. He growled at the strange voice that called to him from inside his head. After about a yard, he reached her, and silently approached. He kept his distance, but also made sure he was seen.

"Infidelity is wrong."

[/html]
[html]

Hello, thankyou greatly for replying to my thread!

As her howling ceased, her tired eyes gently closed gaining tranquility as she hung her heavy head over the trickling of the babbling brook, fresh damp earth beneath her paws, and the melodies of the waking birds; such a sweet sound for sore ears. She had never felt so... Existing.
She felt his presence before she saw or even heard him. He brought a distinct smell with him; it was the definite musky stench of wolf mixed with the sweet aroma of pine needles. It was a nice perfume to wear and would be easily recognisable if she knew who this sweet smelling stranger was. A short growl was aimed her way that was not distinctively threatening, more curious, full of interest...
She was the siren that sung her sweet song to lure this beautiful beast towards her.

Her eyes opened, letting colours and light infuse into her world. She instantly caught sight of a black figure, not far away from her current position, it slowly walked towards the she wolf, as the sun caught his silky black fur his eyes shone the brightest of blue for an instant and then disappointing faded.
The plan was to bound right up to him and give him good greetings. But she scratched that idea in her head and assessed the concequences... He may get the wrong impression?... Cautious as he intently approached and she got to her feet, head low cocked with interest, tail drooping, ears relaxed. A whimper of greeting escaped her dappled muzzle, as she shifted her weight from foot to foot, nervously whimpering continually and quickly dropping to the ground. She let her golden eyes linger on his shape getting closer by the second now within speaking distance.
But she stayed silent and waited for him to call the shots...

<style>
.blackfoot-t49 {background-color:#313645; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/blackfoot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #939EC1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D0F16; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.blackfoot-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
No problem Tongue

As he approached he watched her make a series of movements toward his direction. When he actually reached her, she was sitting on the ground looking at him intently. He wondered why she hadn’t said anything to him after his random vocal. It was loud enough for her to hear, but maybe she thought he was talking to himself. Yeah, that could’ve been it. He was silent as he approached her. He stopped just a couple feet away, not wanting to get into the female’s face. He smiled to her, and spoke.

Hello. What are you doing out here so alone?

He reclined to his haunches as well, but kept his gaze on the female. He lowered his head, but kept his eyes locked on their target. Then he got up, and stretched out his body with a few small cracks sounding as he did so. Then Moonfyre walked in circles around the female about two times before stopping near her face.

What's your name?

[/html]
[html]

Smile Colour of thought indicates her mood

Sat there before her, he seemed unreal as she looked into his mesmerising deep blue eyes; a mysterious ocean's tide intentionally dragging her further in, took her to a unfamiliar far away place.
He smiled a friendly grin -she was speechless needless to say- she shook her head as if trying to shake herself back to the present and managed to choke out a reply. "Hello I'm..." she swallowed the lump in her throat "My name is Blackfoot, you can call me anything really and I just joined AniWaya... I guess you could call me a newbie" she let out a quiet tricky laugh to fill the silence "Ha" She meant the laugh to be private but she smiled and awkwardly pulled round to look at him as he circled her. "So yeah, I guess you could say I have lost my way" If wolves could show a blush, she would have been bright red by now. She looked down at the mossy bank beneath her black socked feet, thinking about him. He was so nice and charming he was a 'looker' as well, a looker? what was Blackfoot turning into? She never thought like this before... she frowned at her unusual thoughts. She looked past him at horizon in the clearing mist. Feeling more confident she started "So who are you beautiful stranger?... and what are you doing out here?" She grinned a flirty wolfish grin at him, and her sad eyes lit up with joy. Blackfoot was gone. Blackie was back again.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
No problem Tongue

Moonfyre circled her once more and stopped to face her. He did not answer her right away, and paused to calculate the situation. Blackfoot… That voice again. It chimed her name over and over until Moonfyre finally had to shake his head to make it stop. When he was done, he looked up at her.

Well, what kind of nicknames have you acquired over the years?

He watched her expressions change slightly. She went from almost being content to strangely happier. She spoke about how she was a newcomer to Aniwaya. He looked away from her, and thought back to when he was just that. He remembered an annoyed femme showing him the ropes, and she was so abrupt about it that he didn’t really catch on until later. He smirked at the thought still looking toward the water. Her question broke his stare. Life came back into his eyes, and he turned to face her again.

I’m Moonfyre. You can call me whatever. I was walking around clearing my head when I found you. I saw you, and figured you might brighten my day.

[/html]
[html]

She shuffled a little closer and sat facing him. The reminiscence of her childhood memories and her playmates hung in her mind. Within a group of frolicking pups ambushing each other and playing in the tall dry grass; amongst a smudge of different coloured pelage, a dark he wolf with bright blue eyes stood out from all the others, he reminded her so much of this new stranger in her present life. But she dismissed it as imaginative deja vu, there was no way was this the same wolf, It was practically impossible, all wolves have blue eyes when they are born, just because they bore similar coal black pelts, it didn't mean ANYTHING. She put it to side in her mind and concentrated on the names she used to go by... “Blackie, Black, Soots, Sunny, Bee, Socks... I used to get called everything under the sun, based on my appearance and nature”
Blackfoot's mouth curled into a smile “It is very nice to meet you Moonfyre” As the wind blew her way, she inhaled deeply, catching his scent again, she couldn't smell any physical contact with any other wolves so she asked. “I ask your pardon for my asking Moonfyre, but do you belong to any pack? ” She waited for his expression, her own face showed amounts of earnest.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Since this is dating back to November, would I be playing him as if he were in that time zone? Because he was in Aniwaya then.. Lemme know if I should change it.

When the breeze blew Moonfyre, too, took in her scent. It was a fruity kind of scent, one that femmes usually had. It smelled fruity to him probably because he thought of females smelling fresh. Except for the old bags that were too old to take care of themselves. He snorted slightly thinking of the stench that came off his companion back in the day, Lily. As she became older, she began to smell funky. He had to kill her. Blackfoot’s answer woke him up from his trance. He blinked a few times before looking back at her.

You are right. You have a bunch of different names. I don’t think I’ve ever earned any nicknames in my life.

He sat quietly thinking about it for a moment. Nope, no nicknames. He furrowed his brow as he was lost in thought. No nicknames because you’re unimportant. There was the voice. Moonfyre refrained from making any type of expression or growl. He didn’t want to scare this young femme off. Her next question brought him back from thinking harsh things back to this dismembered voice.

A pack? Yes, I belong to Aniwaya. As I can smell, so do you, too. How long have you actually been here with us? Seeing how you’ve gotten lost already, I would say not long?

Moonfyre was always inquisitive about things that interested him. When he first joined Aniwaya he never got lost. Yes, it was easy, but if you were prone to being lost you might want to stay within the fence before you decide to go wandering.

[/html]
OOC- So Sorry, I'm having a little trouble with putting my board design thingie-me-bob on, and I hate keeping people waiting! So I just added it like this... I will edit it on soon!

She pondered this for a minute, why would he not have any nicknames.... Was he the strong silent type who liked to keep to himself? He was lone out here, maybe he felt insecure? She slightly doubted her judgement but the pieces fitted together quite well, he was alone and inquisitive. She looked at his expression, brow furrowed, his shining eyes a half moon stared at the ground, lips slightly parted, a really thoughtful look...
"Yes, finally I have found someone who belongs to the same tribe!" She exclaimed in relief "You can smell it on me?"
She figured the sweet scent might be a significant mutual mark of some kind; a friendly smell resembling to her the sugary pines of the forest lingered on him, the same aroma that the russet Diwale carried, it was distinctive and strong on the wind. Any wolf in his prime could track another’s scent for hundreds of miles, this was especially true of the two legs. She wondered whether this male was of those kind. "Well thats pretty neat" -and useful- she thought. "Well the thing is, I am a little timid with new people and I was trying to take it slow to the village, you know to think about things.” This certain she wolf was a real thinker, it’s good to think before acting, to prevent stupidity and sometimes stay alive, but she thought maybe on occasion she thought things over too much. She uttered a quiet growl in protest at her stomach as she heaved herself to her aching feet in a stumbling daze, whining a little as she sidled closer to him, her eyes set to his. She padded forward and timidly leaned against him and rested her weak head on his strong warm shoulder, she wasn’t thinking at all at that moment. “But I managed to lose Dawali’s scent trail in the rain and here I am now”
She was expecting him to pull away any second as she sighed and nestled close to him... It was just nice for her to have someone to relate to again, even if not in blood.
[html]

Oh its no problem Smile What’s wrong with your table ?

She seemed excited about the fact that they belonged to the same pack. She also seemed that she didn’t spend that much time in it yet. She had a faint Aniwaya smell on her, but not as strong as his. His mind shrugged, if that was possible, and he thought maybe his was strong because he mingled with other wolves in the pack as well. That was a guess.

Think about things? You’re already in the pack. You should’ve thought about things before you joined if you weren’t sure.

She came up to him and nestled her gray muzzle into his shoulder. He didn’t move, but became slightly stiff. Only his mate was allowed to do that, but right now she wasn’t here. She would probably smell the foreign femme on him later. He still didn’t move, but stayed tense in his position. He didn’t think this as right, but he wasn’t about to shrug her off either.

Every wolf in Aniwaya is friendly. They are all a part of a civil group of wolves, and unless you create trouble, there isn’t any. Nothing to think about.

He assured her with a smile.

Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon speaks
<style type="text/css">
.runaway b {font-weight:bold; color:#101787; letter-spacing:1px; }
.runaway .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#767676; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.runaway i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.runaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#000000;}
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for taking a while to reply, the internet failed me.

“Oh no, I thought about joining AniWaya well...” Her voice muffled by his thick coat “I just wish I had a mate to share the rest of my life with” she gently spoke into his -now tense- shoulder.
She smelt another femme on him, she cursed herself. Not only had she made him feel uncomfortable but most likely got him in the doghouse. She instantly retreated.
Black did not want to leave, but her strong instincts took over as she backed up slowly with soft mournful whines.
She carefully slipped off towards the trees driven by total hunger and humility, without much else than a quick glance back into his Prussian blue eyes. She always managed to screw things up. This time it was not just anger that racked her frame, it was loneliness. She scented the air, her belly rumbled horrifically, she needed food before she got too weak. She walked a few more limped steps then she ended up on the floor.
She wasn't in good condition.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

0_0 That sucks WC: 259

Blackfoot backed away from him, and his face probably shown sheer puzzlement. She must’ve smelled Ember. Yep, that must’ve been it. The poor femme kept backing away and Moonfyre took a few steps toward her, but still confused. She darted into the forest with a clumsy kind of run and disappeared.

Moonfyre just stood there kind of confused. He knew why she backed away from him. His body stature didn’t help, plus the smell of his mate on him most likely was the cause of her backing up, but that was no reason to run away. Go after her! Moonfyre growled. For what? To chase her? If she wants to run from me, she can. I’m not going to pursue her like prey. But then Moonfyre thought about it, and decided to follow her to see if she was okay. Being embarrassed wasn’t a reason to run. Not at all.

Moonfyre padded into the place where Blackfoot entered the trees. There you go! Moonfyre kept padding quietly and carefully while he followed her scent. Her scent became stronger and stronger by the second, and finally he found her collapsed on the ground. He would’ve stepped on her if he didn’t look down in time.

Blackfoot! What happened?

The femme was lying on the floor. She looked weak now, but he didn’t notice this before. What a sudden change. He nudged her with his nose, and hoped she was okay. Even though he didn’t know her well, he still didn’t wish illness upon her. He wished she would answer quicker.

Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon speaks
<style type="text/css">
.runaway b {font-weight:bold; color:#101787; letter-spacing:1px; }
.runaway .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#767676; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.runaway i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.runaway p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#000000;}
.runaway {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/hss1s8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101787; padding: 259px 50px 50px 50px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]