Lights will guide you home.
[html]

Backdated to December 31st. Sorry for the severe suckyness.

In the hybrid's mind, they had made very good time. She slowed a bit as they reached the walk way, a bit proud that she had made it all the way here in her werewolf form. She turned and flashed him an small smile, "C'mon. Here it is." The castle seemed a bit more magical when there was someone to call it home.. Even if the owner was only staying there temporarily. She sighed at the thought of leaving. Of course it was lonely, Noah had been her only visitor other then Moonfyre. And he probably didn't even feel like a guest.. "More like a prisoner." She shook of the thoughts, opening up the door to the large house and entering. White paws held it open it open for him out of politeness, waiting until she heard the quiet clicking sounds of his nails touching the cool floor before closing the door.

It took her a minute to finally shut it, for the wind tried to resist. The room was very open, other then the two winding staircases and hallways the lead out of it, it was completely empty. It seemed as if at one time it had been a living area.. But now it was far from it. She stood in what looked to be the center of the house, gesturing to the area around her as she spoke. "Welcome to my little piece of paradise." She offered another small grin, hoping he would smile back. She looked at him, then at the staircase. Without saying anything else, she started up the stairs.

The master bedroom. It had to be the first room she would show him. It was one of the only rooms in the house that she used on a regular basis. She sat down on the corner of the bed, calling down to him. "This is the master bedroom, in case you are tired. I have yet to find any other sleeping areas.. But the other rooms are full of interesting stuff. If you care to explore."

<style type="text/css">
.yukiyuki1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D7d0c6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.yukiyuki1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.yukiyuki1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yukiyuki1 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/Oa ... 1293514042); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D7d0c6; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#Ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
I always do this -__-

DELETE PLEASE !
[html]
WC: 222.

As Yuki pushed the door open for him, he padded inside. It is actually a castle… He was utterly amazed. It was huge! She was lucky to live here, seriously. She smiled at him and went upstairs. He followed after her, taking one step at a time. He didn’t encounter many stairs in his lifetime. Going down would be interesting.

He walked into the bedroom, which was also humongous. The bed was big and there was a closet that took up a whole room. He passed her and looked into another room off to the side. A toilet! He thought he would never see one of those. HAHAHA, would you like to use it? Moonfyre stood in the doorway staring at the thing. Then his eyes moved to the old sink that stood next to it. Too bad they didn’t have indoor plumbing anymore. Wolves would become much more civilized.

He turned away from the “toiletries” and looked back at Yuki with a smile stretched across his maw.

Truly amazing. And you live here?

Hell yeah he wanted to explore, but he wanted to thank his friend first for bringing him here. Maybe he would be able to forget about Ember for a little while, at least. He looked around truly marveled at everything he saw.

Thank you for bringing me here.

[/html]