green leaves are calling to my heart.
[html]

(511)

ems is by nat.

Her recent promotion had the woman smiling, she couldn't help but smile at the fact that she was rising through the ranks due to her hard work. At first she hadn't been that active, but now the woman took every opportunity to interact with her bretheren and she quite enjoyed the fact that the greenhouse was now in her care. Even though the inside was heated during the winter obviously now that it was spring the plants were doing much better, seeming more perky and potent. Any time something was in full bloom she harvested it and dried it, taking what she could to the storage facility for communal use. In the few days she had been tending to the greenhouse she had noticed a difference, the plants seemed to rise to her, enjoying her touch and voice.

It seemed silly, but she sang to them when she was alone and she was sure it helped them. It might be an old wives tale, but she had heard it from someone and she enjoyed doing it. The woman exited the mansion and walked over to the greenhouse, opening the door and gabbed the beat up water can, her gaze flitting over the healthy plants that resided within. Finding everything well at hand she backed out and closed the door, jogging to the back of the structure where the rain barrels were kept. She dipped the vessel in the water and walked back to the front of the greenhouse, going inside and sprinkling the plants with the reviving liquid. She repeated this process a couple times until all the plants were watered for the day and began her inspection of the plant house.

Dirt had been scattered all over the floor from other canines harvesting plants, and at this she snorted feeling quite displeased. Before she went to grab a broom though, she noticed a few of the troughs that housed the plants were getting quite shabby and were nicked and broken in places. Frowning, she looked around the greenhouse. A few pots had been stored there, she supposed salvaged from human ruins and they were exactly what she needed to carry out her next operation. The youth dragged one over and began carefully scooping the dirt around a certain bed of plants into it, leaving the plants till very last. As gently and as carefully as she could, she placed the plants into the dirt of the pot. This finished, she shook the dirt off of her hands and examined the damaged trough again, finding more damage as she looked.

Wood would only last so long, and she found that it hadn't been treated as she had initially assumed. The bottom of it had almost completely rotted and as she lifted it up with some difficulty it did just that, the rotten pieces falling limply to the ground. Her tail swishing behind her the woman frowned, unsure what to do about this. It would seem she would have to chop some wood and fashion a new trough. Nothing she couldn't handle.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Boop. o:

Word Count → 308

Sparrow decided that morning to haunt the Mansion once more that day. Though the building itself raised little interest within herself, she did wonder about the ones who slept under its roof. As the days went by, she became more intent on knowing more about the coyotes of Inferni, and while she had met quite a few, there were many she still had not even heard of yet. She did not expect for the clan to bring out the sociable side of her, but, here she was, seeking out an unfamiliar face for her to get to know.

The mottled woman came to the conclusion it was best for her to approach D’Neville in her optime form, since paws would prove futile against the knobs on the doors, and for the fact that it’ll make conversation easier for the more humanized coyotes. Though, when she was approaching the porch, her ears caught the sound of something—was someone talking? No, it was something more musical than that, though she was certain it was not a bird. It was faint, but Sparrow was nonetheless curious as to what it source was, and circled around the building, looking upon a see-through building.

The singing had stopped, but the hybrid swore it was coming from somewhere near here, and took the guess it must have been coming from the greenhouse. Quietly, she entered, and was met with warmth she did not except, as well as the scent of many different plants. She sneezed, and after rubbing her eyes from the small tears her sneeze produced, she saw a golden-haired beauty, which seemed to be messing with the smelly vegetation. “Greetings,” she said softly though friendly, slightly waving a tan hand in her direction. The woman seemed nice enough, judging by her appearance, so Sparrow felt only half as shy as usual.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to patrickhashley

<style>
.sparrow-grace { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aDAR2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#e2b58b; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 313px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sparrow-grace b {color:#d0855b; }
.sparrow-grace p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.sparrow-grace p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.sparrow-grace .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.sparrow-grace .wordcount {color:#ffd7b2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffd7b2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

(313)

ems is by nat.

Her musings were intterupted with a loud sneeze, which was unexpected and startled the golden halo'd coywolf. With wide eyes she looked behind her, and her bi-colored gaze settled on another Infernian, this one she had not met quite yet. She was pretty, a mottled brown color with strikingly soft almost butter color eyes. A toothy grin settled onto Emma's maw as she regarded the girl, pleased with the company. Her fluffy tail hung behind her, swaying back and forth. " Come to help? " She asked, eyes glinting in the light. More likely then not the female in front of her heard the commotion or maybe even her singing, though at the latter thought heat rose into her cheeks. Unbeknowsnt to her, her singing was beautiful, though Ems thought it was bad and off key and only sung to herself or her plants privately.

" I'm Emmanuelle Brenna, but you can just call me Emma or Ems if you like. " She offered to the girl, dropping the rotten wooden trough and brushing her hands off of the remaining dirt and wood before turning around to fully face her. " What is your name? " Curiously, Vespers scent clung lightly to the others fur, and thought it was there it was somewhat faint. Maybe she had a run in with their new Centurion. This was totally plausable, seeing as Vesper and Myrika had both been very helpful to her throughout her stay at Inferni, and even with the possibility of her heart straying outside of the borders she was sure those two and Alma would still like her if she chose to leave, though that possibility being very small at the moment. Feeling awkward that they were both just standing there, briskly Emma turned on her heel and fetched the broom, sweeping the rotted wood and stray dirt into a pile as she waited for the others response.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 335

Sparrow blinked in surprise at the blonde’s eyes. They were peculiar—one was a soft green, then other a blue. She had never seen both colors on the same face before, but for some reason, it fitted the fair-haired girl. She found herself looking at Emmanuelle’s face instead of her gaze being down casted to the ground because of them, and hoped that she did not take it to offense; she was raised not to make eye contact, as if it was an act of rebellion. The fawn just found her eyes intriguing, and the more she spent thinking about it, the more curious about them she came to be.

“Actually… I think, I mean, I did hear singing… I’ll help, if you want, though.” For a moment, she glanced around the glass house, and added, “What are you doing, exactly?” She was quiet for a moment as the hybrid introduced herself, and replied with her own name, “Sparrow, Miss Emmanuelle. Sister of Vesper, if you know her.” She had rejected her surname the moment she left Marcel, finding it as a title that only denounced her. Now, she felt more honorable by referring herself as a sibling of the Centurion, their relation more important to Sparrow than with her monster of a father.

The woman watched Emma sweep for a moment, and asked, “What is that?”, referring to both the things that were scattered around the floor, wondering if she had dropped something on the floor, as well as the object in her hands. She was not one that was familiar with tools, even the most basic ones; the broom was foreign to her, and while it seemed obvious it was used to swat away what seemed to be useless items, she was curious if it had any other use besides that. Sparrow was the sister that was interested in the oddities, while Vesper seemed to be more practical when it came to these things. Both were bold and reserve in their own ways.

<style>
.sparrow-grace { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aDAR2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#e2b58b; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 313px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.sparrow-grace p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.sparrow-grace .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.sparrow-grace .wordcount {color:#ffd7b2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffd7b2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>[/html]
[html]

(000)

ooc; WOW this post sucks.. so sorry.

Heat rose into the fair-haired womans cheeks, so the other had heard her singing.. How embarrassing. Slowly she raised her arm and scratched the back of her skull, curls lightly bouncing with the movement. The coywolf wasn't sure what to say, it was rather silly of her to be singing to plants by herself. Hopefully the Praeses didn't think she was crazy.. However, her embarrassment was quickly replaced with a big smile as the other said she would help, and Emma's tail wagged behind her at the others words. " That's great, I am really glad someone is willing to help.. " She replied, gesturing around the greenhouse. " The plants are alive and well, but the troughs holding them.. Not so much. I guess this is part of my duties though.. " She continued, pausing to listen to Sparrow introduce herself and ask what the thing Emma was holding in her hand.

A confused look crossed her face, but then her brows unwrinkled as she thought more about the situation. " This is a human tool.. It is useful for sweeping debri up and to dispose of it.. It makes things cleaner. " The woman explained, passing the broom to the woman in front of her, assuming she would know how to hold it from seeing Emma grasp the tool. " I suppose if you really were pressed for weapons, you could break the handle part of it in half and use it as a spear, but other then that I think that is it.. " Thoughtfully, she paused. " You know, you are lucky to have a sister like Vesper. She helped me when I first came here, which wasn't that long ago. I wish I had a big sister like her. " She continued, smiling wide at Sparrow.

Turning away from the girl, she frowned. She supposed she didn't really want to clean up the greenhouse, maybe it could wait a little bit. Until they spoke more anywho. " Did you maybe want to know more about the plants in the greenhouse? We can clean up later and maybe build another trough for the plants." The woman asked eagerly, clasping her hands in front of her chest with a big smile. Emmanuelle was sure feeling smiley today for some reason.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

I thought your post was good.~ Big Grin <3

Word Count → 425

Sparrow saw that the woman seemed uncomfortable as she mentioned the singing, and quickly regretted saying anything about it. She wanted to say it was good, despite not hearing it that well, or that she, too, sang alone, that it was nothing unusual. But, Emmanuelle did not speak about it, so she kept her mouth closed, knowing she would be stuttering about for an appropriate apology instead of spitting it out and did not want to bring it up again in case it would cause the female further discomfort. She returned the blonde’s smile, the action coming more smoothly than she thought it would despite the guilt swimming in her mind.

She blinked as the tool was handed to her, and turned the shaft around in her hand, even going as far as to brush it gently across the floor, though she was careful not to make a mess. Sparrow guessed it was useful, if it was used to keep dirt out, which did not harm her at all though others might have felt otherwise. “That would hurt,” she said, being a bit obvious without realizing it, “I mean, even the smallest of splinters hurt. But getting hit with broken wood…” She frowned a bit at the thought, but smiled again as she thought of its effectiveness as both a cleaning thing and a weapon thing, gaining her overall approval.

“Yeah, I guess I’m lucky,” Sparrow agreed, and even went further to say, “I wish I could be a bit more like her.” This was true—the younger sister wished she could have been more confident and bold like the older one, but was not spiteful nor jealous, though she see herself striving to be more like her. “In any case, I’m glad she helped you. Vesper is a good person, even if she can be a braggart at time,” she said frankly though kindly, a smile playing on her muzzle as she spoke of her sister.

She looked around the greenhouse for a moment, but turned back to Emma as she spoke again, and nodded eagerly, adding, “That would be nice.” Sparrow was keen on learning things and did wonder as to why the plants were there, and decided to voice her curiosity. “What are they used for, anyway? I thought plants were just… plants.” The woman thought that mentioning how smelly they were was a bit childish, and refrained from saying such, though she had to rub her nose from the strong scent once more as the thought came to mind.

<style>

</style>[/html]
[html]

(000)

The woman turned away from Sparrow and stepped closer to one of the plants, examining the leaves for blemishes and the soil for wetness. She watered them everyday, but it seemed like these plants were especially thirsty and needed to be water often. They did seem a little wilted. Frowning, she bent down and picked up the watering can and put more water into the trough, being sure each plant received an ample amount. A chocolate ear flicked back to the Prasese as she spoke, and a small smile stained Emmanuelle's maw. When she was younger she almost could have said the same thing about her sister, Alessandra. However, the dark mistress had been molded and changed into something that wasn't to be admire or saught after. Snorting slightly she turned a little back to Sparrow, smile on her lips again as she gestured to a nearby plant.

" Plants are indeed not just plants. They can be used for healing purposes, food, and to cause strange effects that most of Inferni takes part in. " At this she chuckled and gingerly touched the Marijuana plants leaves and buds, moving forward and inhaling the deep, skunky smell. " This for example, is Marijuana. You can call it weed, pot, reefer, whatever. It does have healing properties, but only slight ones and most Infernians only use it to get high. Other then that it can be used for aches and pains and helps your eyesight a little bit. " Emmanuelle smiled and moved away from the trough and near another, pointing with a clawed finger at the bright yellow flowers of the honeysuckle. " This plant, Honeysuckle, is what largely makes up the scent mask we as a clan have. That and Meadowsweet, which I will show you later. Now, you can use this to alleviate coughs, and you can either make a tea out of it or injest the flowers. Personally, I think a little mint and honey go great with this and help relieve sore throat as well. Especially the mint. "

The coywolf gently broke off a yellow flower from the plant and ate it, testing the potency. " They also taste very sweet. " She said, giggling as she pranced to the next trough. Oh how she loved talking about her plants. Carefully she broke off a purple bud from the next plant and handed it to Sparrow. " Smell that plant. That is Lavender, it is used to make perfume, relax your body and is a great antiseptic. Lilac is similar in color, though I am not sure if it has any medicinal properties. I love Lavender and I love Lilac bushes, they are so fragrant. The best thing in the morning is to open your door and smell such beautiful smells. " The woman finished off her speech with a smile and doe eyes at Sparrow, did she follow? Did she find this as interesting as Emma did?

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc here

Word Count → 477

Sparrow watched as she pruned and preened some plant she did not have a name for as she spoke of Vesper. It seemed that the fair-haired woman understood her words better than what she thought she would have, and wondered if she had a sister herself, perhaps even living in Inferni as well. But, she did not comment about it out loud, and the mottled coywolf decided to let her questions fall mute; she herself had family she was not proud about, and perhaps it was the same cause for Emmanuelle. There were some things that she did not have the heart to pry out of others, and familial matters were one.

She nodded, understanding her words so far. It made sense, at least. She looked at the green plant that she handled, and Sparrow took a whiff of the smell herself. It was strange, something she had never scented beforehand. “…What’s ‘high’?” she asked, a bit confused at Emma’s words. The Praeses was certain that the Aedile did not mean that the plant helped canines get literally taller, and wondered if it was useful despite it not being medically beneficial. The woman hoped that the question was not silly, since she spoke about it like it was common knowledge.

Sparrow regarded the honeysuckle closely as the woman told her about it, listening carefully as she admired the flowers. For a moment, she wondered what mint was, and how she was able to get honey without getting stung like awful, but she withheld her questions she reached for a fruiting bud and nibbled on it, speaking about how sweet it was. The coywolf glanced as she skipped off to the next example, staying by the honeysuckles for a moment longer. Having a sweet tooth herself, and never coming across something sugary in the wild, started to reach for a flower, but thought better of it, unsure if she was allowed to eat it.

She had made it to Emmauelle’s side in time to be handed a purple thing. Doing as what she was instructed, she lifted her hand to her nose and breathed it in the smell the flower provided. Sparrow smiled pleasantly at the scent, and cradled the bud carefully between her paws as to not damage it, as if it was a living creature. She listened eagerly and patiently to the Aedile’s talk about it and its twin, finding her talk as relaxing as the lavender’s properties. She blinked as she became quiet, and asked softly, “Is that all? There must be more—I mean, there are so many plants… There’s got to be more to it, especially the healing parts.” She soaked information like a sponge, as usual, and felt as empty in mind as if she had learned nothing new, having so much room to learn more, especially for important things like this.

<style>

</style>[/html]
[html]

(757)

ooc; i got carried away. xD

The woman turned her head in time to watch Sparrow hesitate on taking a honeysuckle and walked quickly back to the plant and plucked off a few flowers and handed them to the Prases so that she too could sample the sweet flower. " Silly, you don't have to act like these are sacred. This is the clans greenhouse after all, as long as your not setting fire to the place nobody minds. This is for clan use. " She said, chiding the doe-eye girl gently with a smile. Sparrow's earlier question almost slipped her mind but then then she remembered, and laughed. " Getting high is where you smoke the Marijuana, usually Infernians roll it between their fingers with a piece of paper and then light it on fire and inhale the smoke. They are called ' joints ' and they strongly resemble cigarettes, surely you've seen Ezekiel smoking a clove cigarette? I think a few in Inferni do. " Here she paused, looking around for some sort of example but finding none. " Anyways, inhaling this smoke makes you feel really funny, but in a good way. Sort of a really relaxed feeling of euphoria. I actually am pretty sure that clove cigarettes do the same thing. " The dame continued, pointing to a plant a few troughs down that had been brought to the clan lands by Ezekiel himself.

A wide smile graced her face once more as Sparrow expressed quiet interest in learning more and her tail wagged behind her in pleasure. " Of course there is Sparrow! You are completely right. I'm glad your interested because we don't know everything about plant life, much of our knowledge is passed down and around through word of mouth from strangers to clan mates. I learned most of what I know from Enikiel and a trader, and the rest I've experimented and observed from others. The more that know the better.. " Her voice trailed off again as she absently touched the scars on her chest, a suddenly grim expression passing over her features. Turning away from the girl she crossed her arms and looked at her feet, her soft curls hanging over her shoulders as her head dipped forward. " It is important that a few of us know about healing, because if we ever get attacked again by stragglers of the Boreas or whatever group tries to war with us next, we will have more healers to respond. " She said softly, the memories of being attacked alone flashing through her eyes. " We were lucky none of us died. I know Salsola had casualties. " The woman shook her head, curls bouncing with the movement to erase the non-pleasant thoughts from her mind.

Emmanuelle cleared her throat and stepped closer to another plant, motioning with her hand that Sparrow should follow after she had sampled the Honeysuckle plant. " Now this plant is very, very useful. It is meadowsweet, and it can be used for a variety of things. You can use it as an anti-inflammatory, so to take down swelling by ingesting it. It is also great to be used as a disinfectant, if you mix it with some heated water and let it sit for a bit then strain out the plant matter and dab at the wound or pour the water - once cooled of course - on it will wash out impurities and dirt and such. You can also make it into a paste to put on some cloth to make a compress or make tea as well. " She plucked off some the white flowers and handed them to Sparrow, happy with the girl. Moving again, she stalked over to an especially fragrant green plant. " Do you remember how I mentioned mint before? Well we have it here, but it's full name is Spearmint. I would tell you to try some but it is especially strong just from the leaf, you might not like it. Along with the strong flavor it lends to make tea more pleasant, it can be steeped in tea by itself to help with stomach aches. If you left the leaves in the hot water for a long time it would be strong, the less time you leave it the lighter it will be. It's kind of hard to get honey to flavor tea, but if we ever happen upon a honeycomb we can build a small fire and smoke the bees out, it keeps them calm.. Do you have any questions? There is only a few plants left in the greenhouse that I can show you.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

[/rambles]

Word Count → 654

Sparrow saw that Emma caught her haunting around the honeysuckles, and ears pressed lightly against her skull as she thought she was about to scold her when she zipped back over to the yellow flowers. But, instead of getting lashed with some words, she was handed some of the buds, which she looked at with surprise. “Oh,” the woman murmured as the Brenna explained that there was no need for her to think that she was not allowed to touch them. Handling the honeysuckles carefully between her two hands, she bunched them up to cup in her left paw while the other lifted a flower to her mouth, which she started to chew on tenderly. Like the fair-haired girl had said, the taste was sweet, and smiled silently, no words needed to explain that she found the honeysuckles delectable.

While she slowly ate the flowers, she listened to Emmanuelle’s explanation of the high. She frowned as she mentioned that they breathed in the smoke from the fire, and thought that it must have been unpleasant to have burning air creeping down one’s throat and would make them cough. But, she remained quiet as the girl continued to explain. “I haven’t saw anyone smoking, no,” she commented, and realized that she rarely saw the Aquila besides when they plotted of the Boreas’ downfall with the Salsolans that eventful day, in which he did not have a cigarette. Sparrow blinked as she got her answer about how smoking could have been pleasant, and glanced over where Emma pointed out the marijuana. When she spoke of relaxation, she became a bit more interested, but decided to ask about it later, wanting to learn more about the other plants in the greenhouse.

She smiled as it seemed that it pleased the Aedile that she wanted to know more. But, it faltered to become a small grimace as the blonde woman’s expression became dark as she continued to talk. Sparrow watched as she brushed her scars, and she herself began to rub her arms, where unseen bruises laid, as well as four perpendicular scars on her right arm, both escaping her mind until that moment. Though quiet, it was obvious that she agreed with Emma, though she found no words give to express such. When she mentioned death, her mind immediately went to the gray girl that had lost her father, of Ataxia screaming at the wolf that helped its part to kill the D’Angelo man. The mottled woman shivered at the scene, and did not let it linger long in her mind as the Brenna changed the topic to something more peaceful.

She paid close attention to the words about meadowsweet as Emmanuelle commented that it was important. After the explanation, she was handed more samples, and gladly accepted it, again savoring treats that the Aedile was spoiling her with. At the next plant, Sparrow scented the air around it with a deep breath, expecting it to be soft and relaxing. Instead, she was greeted by something strong, and sneezed in surprise, and again had to rub her nose to calm it down. But, all the while she closely listened, and had to take a step back in her mind to go over all what she had learned, and was appalled at how useful seemingly meager plants could have been.

“I will have to find a hive soon, then… I would not mind trying out that tea, it sounds like it’s worth the trouble,” Sparrow said with a humorous smile, though she was sincere. She often did not indulge in pleasantries, but after tasting so many things, and craving them even more, she did look forward to be able to create the tea when she and Emmanuelle had the time. She shook her head as Emma asked if she had any questions, following along easily with her teachings, and was obviously eager to hear more from the woman.

<style>
.sparrow-grace { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aDAR2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#e2b58b; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}

</style>[/html]