[AW] Just a Little Walk in Heaven
[html]

Leviothan Moonbreaker
I live for those in my pack, to see them prosper, to see them create. But I also live to see that they live. To create for them.

Leviothan slowly made his way through the Flower Fields. He'd found them just the afternoon before, searching for small game. Without a care in the world, he stretched out in the flowers that made of the Flower Fields, allowing the grass to blow with the breeze that whispered through the lands, a rippling within the multi colored petals that whipped this way and that. The scents that sprang from such a display offered him a little slice of heaven, one that he could share with others if the situation offered such. For a long moment, his gaze moved to the sky, orange, fire-filled eyes latching onto the bypassing clouds that rushed this way and that. Not a sound was uttered as he relaxed against the ground. His copper toned pelt definitely didn't match the coloring of the flowers which meant that he could easily be seen if anyone else came by.

For a moment, his nose twitched as if he smelled something and he sat straight up, looking at a bounding hare that tore through the grass with being spotted. A grin pulled his lips over his canines, a flash of sharpened fangs. He shifted in place once again before falling back to the ground, his gaze moving back to the clouds. He lifted a pawed hand in a moment of brief concentration as he aimlessly traced a cloud, carving at it within his mind. There few things he could think of in his particular mood but his work, his ability to carve and come up with different things that could benefit others seemed to rise to the top of his list. I need to claim one of the houses in the town, came a stray thought across his mind. He couldn't help but nod his head in approval. He'd do that tomorrow. Maybe a stone house... maybe a wooden house.

Quite suddenly, he felt his tail pelting against the ground beneath him. The idea of choosing a house had brought a surge of happiness, of content into his thoughts. With a sense of purpose, the sack on his back was stripped free, a single untainted block of wood that he'd gained from a fallen branch in the woods. It was strong and sturdy, yet flexible. He tested it once again with a quick bend, making sure that it didn't break. Very carefully, he pulled his carving knife from the same sack and went about stripping it of the slightly browned bark so that soon it was a simple bone white coloring. Using his knife, he cut into the wood, first scraping away the wood that wasn't needed, with the grain that seemed to know all. Hmm.. I wonder if I could make a chicken with this. He shook his head. The wood was too small, not large enough to do a full sized chicken. But... as he cut into it, he realized what it could be if he gave it the attention it deserved. "A raven"
OOC: Leviothan is in Optime Form

Setting The Flower Fields, 10/10/12, 3:00 PM
Word Count: 311

template by revo. <3

[/html]