PLOT - SNOWSTORM - Cercatori d'Arte
[html]

Well, it seems that there will be a large and ferocious snowstorm blowing through from February 5th to February 7th or 8th. And of course, there will be some things happening during that time! Here are the threads:

1. Round up the Pack! (February 6th) Since most people are going to Sky's house, people need to know to get there! Skye and Shaw will begin to round everyone up, and as they collect people, we need your help to find everyone. :3 Directly after this, the Sing a Song thread will occur! (Entire Pack, One Thread)

[THIS IS A MANDATORY THREAD. FAILURE TO RESPOND MAY RESULT IN DEMOTION OR DELETION FROM THE PACK.]

[Around Cercatori d'Arte] [Entire Pack]

2. Sing a Song, Tell a Story (February 6th) - During the snowstorm, Skye and Shawchert will try to round everyone up in Thornbury, the most secure spot in the territory during a storm. This can be terribly boring - I know from experience from hurricanes down here in Florida! Why doesn't everyone open up their artistic talents and entertain one another to wait out the darkness? (Any # of Open Spots, Multiple Threads)

[Sky's House] [1st: Sky, Skye, Orin, Shaw, J'adore, Valinta, Spenser]

[Mars's House] [2nd: Mars, Elaine, Slade, Fallen, ---, ---]

3. Animals in Danger! (February 7th) A board has blown off the stable and some of the animals got loose, including Jack, Cheddar, Vox, and more animals that were recently resting in the stables when the storm hit. :< Help get them back! (4 - 6 Open Spots, 2 Threads)

[Around Cercatori d'Arte] [Skye, Shaw, Bao, Elaine, ---, ---] [Will Find: Cheddar, Vox]

[Around Cercatori d'Arte] [Valinta, Mars, J'adore, ---] [Will Find: Jack, Dalmation, Axel]

Missing Animals:

Jack - Male Appaloosa Horse (Skye's)

Cheddar - Female Brown and Cream Colored Goat (Skye's)

Dalmation - ? Horse (Valinta's)

Vox - Male Horse (Mars's)

Axel - Male Black Sheep (Mars's)

4. Plow that Snow! (February 9th) - Oh, no! There is a lot of snow blocking the way out of Thornbury. We're gonna have to round some people up, grab some shovels, and get to work! (3 - 4 Open Spots, 1 - 3 Threads)

[Thornbury] [1st: Skye, ---, ---, ---]

5. Repair the Damage! (February 9th) - After the snowstorm, there will undoubtedly be lots of damage done to Thornbury and the areas surrounding it. How about we round up a fix-up crew to help patch up the town and anything else that might need fixing? (3 - 4 Open Spots, 1 - 3 Threads)

[Thornbury] [1st: Shaw, Bao, Elaine, ---, ---]

Destroyed by Storm:

Valinta's Tree

Shaw's Hut

Skye's Garden

Various Homes in Thornbury

Damaged by Storm:

Hunting Lodge

Spenser's House

Spenser Tongue

Slade

[/html]
Sky's house is reinforced with brick in most places. It's not about to fall down or anything. That much was already decided in the early storm planning stages, for the sake of people having a place to go.

Injuries could be tended to by Sky, since she's good with that stuff, and recognized (at least by Shaw) as the unofficial medic. :/
Ouija is losing his lodge? So much for the stable structure of the lincoln log system. I have nothing to add to this. Ouija isn't affected except for losing his work area.
Thank you, Sky! ^^ That'll probably mean you'll get the healer co-rank by the time the storm is over. :3
EDIT: I didn't know Ouija worked there. :< Maybe a thread could be put together where they repair it, unless you'd rather him not lose it at all?
It's fine, I don't care... He is only using it for winter just cause of the fireplace so the water doesn't freeze. And no one knows about Ouija's work or cares. Doesn't anyone ever visit. So yeah, the loss won't bother him because he doesn't feel the connection to others in the pack since mostly all of them live in town and he doesn't. So yeah, Ouija wouldn't really have anything to do with this at all.
Ouija... That is my fault about the Hunting lodge, i wanted a tree to fall on it and did not specify that it would not in fact be destroyed, buuuut it will make it so that a bit of the upper levels are battered, it is a way for us to get something going for that.

Now don't worry about it not being there, the thing is pretty strong considering the way the logs are linked together and it's a pretty big building.
Well, maybe you could plot out some threads with people so that Ouija gets visitors; and I'm sure that there are many people who would be willing to patch up the hunting lodge again. Would you like that? Another way to possibly get Ouija involved in the pack is teaching others how to dye; there must be people in Cercatori d'Arte who would like to learn. :3

Anyone else have plot ideas?
That's okay, it can be lost. I don't care. And dyeing won't work til spring cause that is when the plants come back. And I've put up requests but no anyone responds so whatever. This could be the cult thing for Ouija all over again. Cause he left during the destruction and chaos of all that. Since no one cares about Ouija in CdA or will miss him he could leave cause of all the destruction and the chaos it will cause and figure that there will hardly be any survivors and it they are then they will leave as well.
Bao would miss Quija! D':

Oh poop. Bao's totally gonna die, or at least be frozen(Baocicle?!). xD He's basically homeless at the moment. So maybe there can be a little drama about getting those are "homeless" into shelter during the storm? Ahh, I'unno. xD
Quija?

Slade, like Bao, doesn't really have a home. They're probably going to have an argument some time soon, given Bao's dislike of non-Luperci, so I think it would be epic if they had to sleep in the same shelter. I would volunteer him to freeze if he wasn't so new. (He must hate me right now for putting him up for this. XD)
Fallen would miss Ouija!... But he doesn't know him that well, so.... xD

Fallen is homeless too, although, instead of freezing, he may try to make a igloo or something.... Fallen could always try to help Sky, he knows a bit of healing :3
Bao could live with Ouija *winks* he needs someone to watch his dollies and he has an underground cave so there is safety there Ouija can take in Fallen too cause Ouija likes his sexies... course that is if Ouija survives depending on what happens to the lodge or if he remains in CdA since he hasn't too strong of connections and if he makes it to Thornbury and sees destruction then he'd assume the others had died since that is where they stayed
Fallen:... O.o I don't want to be trapped in an underground cave! D:

Fallen doesn't even know where Thornbury is, he is just like wandering around to forest.

Fallen: Where the hell is everyone D:
Ouija's cave is in the forest... it has a rock overhang above the entrance so it would keep it from snowing down in there and blocking it all up. He gets his own little underground watersource too... tis a nice lil place
Okay, I decided that Vee's not going to actually have the baby during the storm, because it'd be way too early. So instead she's just going to have a false labor and not actually have the baby but scare the hell out of everyone XD The stress of the storm and whatnot.

Also, I don't know if J'adore will be with Valinta or not, so I'll have to check up on that. But Vee can't stay in her own house, because it's a tree house. But she can go to either Skye or Sky's, both are good. Whoever would accept her. Big Grin
Oh dear, major typo, sorry! ; ;

Bao living with Ouija, that'd be something. ...Ooh, like that idea, Sorin! Bao and Slade would be at each other's throats if they to sleep in the same place.
^^ Snow! Wait, this is bad isn't it? U.U I'm so dingy today...
I have updated two plots that would be fun to do for the entire pack! Why don't some of you guys participate? :3 Any more fun thread suggestions for anyone to join would be appreciated!
Shaw will be in the midsts of repair, he will be holding the hammer going "CHARGE!!!!"
Slade will so volunteer to tell a story. While he's mostly been keeping them to himself, he's made himself a "new year's resolution" to open up a little more, and that would be a great opportunity for him to do so.