Mate/Puppies question.
I've basically been going through every rule and procedure regarding everything trying to memorize every little detail, but it occurred to me that either there is a gap here or I managed to miss the relevant rule--

If RPing with yourself with two characters is allowed, is it at all feasible that you could have your characters be mates/ have a three-pup litter?

Not that it'd be any fun, since all of the appeal of getting a mate is to play out the relationship with someone else

BUT IS IT WITHIN THE RULES

I just like knowing all the tiny rules, even if they're never gonna be applicable. I'm a tiny bit obsessive about details.

Anyone got an answer for my dumb question?
Not a dumb question, an interesting one! 8D

Basically: yes, definitely! You'd be able to have two characters become mates together, or have one of your characters impregnate the other and use your three points that way!

There's nothing wrong with it either! Other players in the past have chosen to go with NPC mates, as there's no chance of an NPC disappearing on your character without notice (one of the largest drawbacks to played mates). Also, most players collaborate when they go in together on a litter, but collaboration frequently means compromising and giving up a little bit of what you want. I can definitely see the upside to this -- you get to design all your puppies 100%. X3
I definitely see the appeal of being in full control of your puppies! I hadn't thought of NPC's, more secondary/auxiliary characters, but that does make sense. Thank you for answering!