[MaMa] Who's day is it
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.niro1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.niro1Input b {color: #31B94D;}
</style>

OOC: Niro is in Optime form Big Grin

A year. A full year since he asked her to be his mate. he would have to make it a special day for her. that was why he got up early tthis morning or well he didn’t really get any sleep. she deserved everything that he had planned for her. a cool near fall morning came to him as he left their home to prepare for the day he had planned for her. It was going to be good. Marahute would help with the decorations in a way, as they were light, small but equally good. Since it was still warm out and there was no sign of any rain to come he knew it would be the perfect spot. It would be where they would end up after a good long day of whatever they wanted. So once he was finished with his work, the sun fully up now, he hurried home to wake Vladislava.

Upon entering the house he called for her “Vladislava!” He was excited, and he wondered how any of the men in Orin’s old books could ever forget the day they asked their loved ones to spend the rest of their life together. It felt like Niro’s first date with her still and he hoped whatever he did for her was perfect. He would start out with a morning surprise, do something she wanted to do and then end with something as romantic as he could think of.. That was his plan. He strolled toward their room to see if he would have to wake her still.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

Eee, so much fun! :'D

The Russian woman was soundlessly asleep on the small bed she and her mate shared, a soft smile on her muzzle. Currently she was in a dream—a very good dream at that. In it, she was safely tucked away in Niro's snowy arms, the side of his face resting on her forehead, and he was whispering promises to her in a steady flow. In the white void there were others as well, mostly those she had met in her days in Nova Scotia, along with her family from Russia. Nikolai was the one she recognized instantly, for his beaming smile and shining lime green eyes were the traits she had known of him so well. He was congratulating her in their native tongue as the rest of the Kalashnikovs stood together, also beaming warmly at the couple. Vladi laughed, sea green eyes slowly closing as she snuggled her head under Niro's neck, her dark tail wrapping around her leg. "Я люблю тебя," she said tenderly, hugging her lover tightly, "Я всегда буду любить тебя."

Sleep soon had to bid the female farewell, and sea green eyes gradually heaved open. Bejeweled ears perked up as a gray muzzle allowed a silent yawn to escape her lungs, and she propped up on her arms, eyes darting around. She soon felt panic set in, though, as she noticed how the bed felt lighter than usual, and her head jerked to her left. 

Niro wasn't there. 

Immediately Vladislava jumped out of the bed, the fur on her tail standing up as she searched the room they shared. "Niro?" she asked quietly in vain, her eyes filling with worry. Where was her mate? Did he go out to fetch some food? Or... Or did he just... leave? No, she told herself firmly, ashamed she would even think of such a thing. He would never do that. Niro wouldn't do that to me. I know he wouldn't. She begin to sniff the air, and felt relief rush through her as she smelled he scent still afresh in the house. She sighed deeply, running a pink-pawed hand through her mane, and shook her head at her foolishness. There was no cause for alarm, she soon concluded, as she could tell that he wasn't too far away. She had overreacted, of course.

Her worry had quickly reminded her what a special day it was, and in an instant she had bounced into the other room where she kept her belongings. She searched her leather pack for a minute before pulling out a piece of cloth, and she balled it up into her hands which she then tucked behind her back before she walked into their bedroom again, tail gently wagging as she stood at the foot of the bed. Her grin widened fully as she saw her Niro enter the room, her eyes shining brightly from behind her dark mane. "Niro," she said sympathetically, her voice clearly showing her love for him. She came closer to the white male, her head politely dipping. "Доброе утро. And happy anniversary, моя любовь." She decided to wait a moment before presenting him with her gift, as she was curious as to why he had left their room so early. Did he have something planned? This she was eager to find out. 

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#355A7F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
</style>

OOC: He got her a Russian amazonite necklace Smile Here's waht it looks like!: NECKLACE

Niro knew his day was fufilled when he saw his grey clad mate smile at him, her beautiful smile. He couldn’t help but give her his dumb little smile back. She spoke russian, but he understood it enough to know what she was saying, he was learning and when he spoke it was atrocious though he practiced as much as he could. He moved closer to her and lifted her head up; “You know you don’t ever have to be formal with me love.” He said, his voice soft and he touched the tip of her nose and gave her a small kiss of affection.
“I have a surprise for you, but first I have something to give you.” He said, reaching into his belt pouch, and pulling out a box. It was simple in itself, but the place he had found it had so many beautiful things. He wasn’t sure how much she liked human decorative things but he was confident enough she would like this. He opend the box to show her the necklace of blue beads. He knew they would go well with her eyes and thought they would be a great present. He smiled at her, in hope. This was the beginning of a day that belonged to both him and her and his thoughts were worried to be sure that he didn’t mess it up already in the beginning. "Happy Anniversary!"

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

Ahh, that's so pretty! ^^"

Her lover drew nearer to her and rose her muzzle again, telling her gently she had knew very well she didn't have to be so respectful to him. Of course, she would never let that cause her not to use some form of courtesy—a servant at heart could not be strayed away from their old habits, and when it came to servicing others, respect was the upmost thing to uphold. This was elementary, at best.

Niro tapped her nose softly before planting a small kiss on her lips, which Vladislava gratefully returned. Such signs of affection were plentiful, she knew, but each embrace the two shared was something she savored dearly. Love was nothing to kid at, nor was it something the Russian woman would take carelessly, even down to the lightest brush of his muzzle. Every touch was heaven-sent, and as such, they wouldn't go unnoticed in the slightest.

The lighter-colored Luperci claimed he had something to give her, and Vladi felt her smile widen. "A gift?" she asked, questioning the obvious, as he took out a small box. She would've opened it herself had it not been for her own gift to give behind her back, so with a look in her eyes telling him to go on, she watched as the top of the box slid off. A gasp came from her as she dropped the cloth, her hands quickly diving for the teal-beaded necklace. "Niro, it is... It is beautiful," she whispered, holding up the Amazonite necklace. "It is perfect." Her warm, loving beam returned as she put the jewelery over her head and pulled it down around her neck, pink paws touching the stones gently. "Russian Amazonite... My mother had a necklace like this once before..." Her voice trailed off as her thoughts drifted back to her late family, her smile fading.

She was quick to push them away, though. No, today was her and Niro's day, and she wouldn't let anything mess it up. Even her own family was to be forgotten as the mates would proceed with their day, but it mattered not. They plagued her mind everyday as it was, so the least she could do was ignore them for one. "Thank you, моя любовь," she told him, her sweet smile returning. Her eyes widened a bit as she remembered her own gift, and she bent down to grab it up from the floor. Rising again she brushed the dirt away from the cloth, and as her eyes met Niro's refreshing ones again, they softened. "In Russia," she began, holding out the handkerchief to her mate, "It is traditional to present your spouse with a handkerchief to represent the tears of the first year of mateship. Originally it is for the tears of sadness one might have upon learning bad things of the other, but in this case, it is for the tears of joy. There is nothing undesirable within you, Niro." She lowered her muzzle a bit, feeling as though her explanation was blatantly cheesy, but she cared not. It was the truth, what she had said, and she knew Niro would accept it with open arms.

<style>
.cloudguilt b {color:#6EB0F2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#81ADDB; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... /table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC: Big Grin

Niro couldn't help but love that the littlest things he did were appreciated far more than anyone else he ever met and in turn that made him appreciate everything that he received as well. It was one of the things that brought him to her, she had been shy and courteous but he was a determined and stubborn wolf. He made her his friend, it always would take time with this woman so today was just a perfect milestone to celebrate because of how long it took them just to become mates. He was a patient man and he was well rewarded for it.

He smiled his relief as she saw the necklace and ran after it, speaking her pleasure. He helped her put it on, and he was right it did compliment her eyes very well and from the display it had once been in, it had an old paper that said russian, but the rest was all faded, there were some words that were available, but it was mostly a history he was sure, just not enough for him to grasp the idea. In any case she seemed to love it. Until she mentioned her mother, though it lasted for a second he knew how she felt about it. He gave her a reassuring smile; "Well... now I hope you can feel a little closer to her."

He said, they were words meant to comfort her.

She presented her own gift, a cloth, though he felt disappointed in a slight way as she explained its meaning he took it with stride, and her last words made him want to cherish the cloth always, because he knew he had so many flaws and it seemed she felt they just made him a better man for it. "Thank you very much. I will take good care of it." He said taking the cloth and folded it, putting it in the pouch he had retrieved his present from. "Now today is your day, you choose where you want to go and then I have to ask that you save the evening for something I want." He gave her a sly grin and a chuckle, holding his paw out for her hand.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Niro attempted and succeeded in comforting her moments after she mentioned her dear mother Agnes, and it brought about a gracious, bubbly feeling within her. Vladislava loved how he always had the right thing to say, always the best way to put things. This was one of the aspects that brought her close to the male, along with his determination and single-minded ignorance to accept anything other than what he wanted. Though it could become a nuisance at times, she couldn't help but admire it. She had never met as brave a wolf as her Niro, and she simply couldn't see her life any other way now that she had been with him for a full year.

After she had given him his printed cloth gift, she could tell he didn't really understand the meaning of her gift at first, but soon after she said her last sentence, she knew he was appreciative. He took the cloth and folded it, tucking it away in his pouch. He expressed thanks for her traditional gift, and in responce Vladi nodded her head once. She assumed back in Russia it wasn't all surprising for one to recieve such a gift from their husband or wife, so it wouldn't be much of a thoughtful gift in her mind. But since she was in Nova Scotian territory now, where Russians were much more scarce compared to Europe, she could confidentially take her culture to her mate and know he wouldn't be able to guess what her gift was. It was an advantage being foreign, the charcoal woman thought to herself brightly.

The off-white male then stated that the day belonged to her entirely. This caused her smile to widen, but for more reasons than one, and she nodded in complete agreement when Niro said he would save the evening for his own doings. "Дa, it sounds like a good day to me," she commented airily, winking at him as her tail flickered to her side. "This day shall be a glorious one, indeed." She turned her eyes to the window near the other side of the room, her smile softening as she saw her horse companion outside, a long stretch of rope attached to his reigns so he wouldn't wander too far off from the grassy field he was grazing in. A thought soon popped into her head as she blinked at Dmitrii, and her grin soon exposed her pearly teeth. "The beach. We must head to the beach before all else. We can hunt for some breakfast along the way, да? And we could take Dmitrii there." She looked back at Niro, one paw gently fingering the necklace he had given her as her other hand was placed into his open paw. The coy smirk on his face caused her to giggle lightly as she began to lead her mate out of their bedroom. "We must make haste before the day leaves us, Niro!" she exclaimed, tugging him lightly as she exited the house and toward Dmitrii outside. Her excitement was building at a rapid speed, and she could hardly wait to begin the day with a bang—or rather, a splash, considering her place of choice.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC Junk

Niro was certainly at a disadvantage when it came to cultures as he neither grew up with one nor seemed to adapt to one. He learned many different types of cultures and he just never adopted any. So his mate could surprise him with anything that came from her country, no matter how many books he could read on it himself from the old forgotten tales to the advice on wehre to eat in russia that was good for a honeymoon, she could spring something up that he had never read about, like this one. He didn’t mind though. He made his own surprises, ones that were worth remembering, at least he hoped so and this surprise he hoped she would take to well.

He was happy she agreed with him and knew right now Marahute was keeping his secret spot free of any roaming animals or anything that might take down what decor he had painstakingly put up earlier that morning. He saw her look to her horse and spoke of where she wanted to go. “Can’t we just eat him for breakfast?!” He teased as he was pulled out the door. He wasn’t one for riding on horses but did it when he had to He had used one to visit his daughters before, but rarely would he use one for something close by, but he would take to leting her ride while he ran, he could keep up with the beast on four paws. He stumbled behind her as she pulled him through their home to the outdoors, which was bright and sunny and all around the perfect day Niro thought.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Vladislava laughed at her mate's words, her sea green eyes softening as she approached her horse. "Dmitrii is far too precious to eat, моя любовь," she said, petting her steed's dappled snout. The horse neighed, his tail swishing, and stamped at the ground. He was ready to ride, Vladi could clearly see that, and by no means would she make him wait. As she untied the rope attached to his reigns, she looked to Niro again, her eyes puppy dog-like and innocent. "Surely you will ride with me instead of going off in your other form, да?" she asked, her voice in a child-like tone to win him over. It was their anniversary, after all, and she wanted to spend as much time with him as she could. Even sitting with him on a saddle for a few minutes was something to be treasured. Every moment, every movement, everything he did with her, she kept locked away in her heart, and refused to trade her time spent with him for anything.

She soon mounted the Clydesdale after untying the ropes holding him back and blinked at Niro. A smile came onto her face as she extended a hand to him to help him onto the horse—she was quite confident her mate wouldn't say no to riding with her at her personal request. All the while the soft early fall wind blew through her charcoal fur, and the sun, which was up high in the sky, shone down on them brightly, warming them up from the cool breezes. Dmitrii wickered again with anxiousness, and the Russian patted his head with her free hand as she looked to Niro again, hoping he would soon take her hand so they could be off to start their day.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC: Tongue *whistles innocently*

She took Niro’s joke in stride as usual, though sometimes he wondered if he really would eat the animal... well not this particular horse, he had something off affection for him, but a horse. The thought left him as the horse interrupted his thoughts. He looked at his mate who gave him the biggest and saddest puppy dog eyes and his heart melted. How could he say no to that? She used those eyes on him many times and never could he say no to her once. She would ask him to go to the moon and give her those eyes and he would do his best to reach it just for her.

He waited for her to get up and then extend her hand for which he took it gladly. He climbed up behind her, nestling in the saddle. She was his perfect size too, not too short and not too tall, she fit right in front of him as his large hands wrapped tenderly around the waist at first in a tender hug just to touch her, but then just to hold on, both quite different in touch and feeling. He liked the closeness even if the ride would be bumpy, it wouldn’t be a long one at least and it would be time spent close to the one he loved; “I think I could get a little use to this though.” He said teasingly behind her pretending to let his hands wander up to her chest, but that nonsense could wait, he was only teasing and would not make anything of it, yet.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

We best get this moving :o

Niro took her hand soon after she offered it, much to Vladi's delight. Though she knew he could refuse her very easily, she was still very pleased he would ride behind her. She felt him settle into the saddle behind her and loop his light gray arms around her. She closed her bright eyes briefly, taking in his hug willingly as her dark hands rested over his. She could sit like this forever if she had the chance—his embraces were nothing to laugh at. It was tender and loving, just the way she enjoyed all his hugs.

Eventually, though, she removed her hands from over his paws and took the reigns again, ready to take off when Niro was ready. Her mate then wrapped around her to hang on, and the Russian brought up the ropes to eye level, ready to snap down at be off. However, she paused momentarily when he spoke a few smooth words to her and soon she felt his large hands start to ease upward, but she could tell he was merely teasing. A small growl came from her in response, but by the grin she threw him soon after he would know that she was merely joking with him. With that, she slapped the reigns down, and with a loud whicker, Dmitrii galloped off for the sea.

They rode through the woods outside their comtfy home for a while—quite honestly the thought of food had slipped her mind as hunger left her stomach, so she forgot to stop for some game—and the towering trees shaded them from the blinding sunlight, until they reached the other end of the forest. Here the shoreline became evident as dirt turned into sand, and foliage turned into small dunes. The calming sound of the waves coming to and fro the shore washed over the Russian as her stallion slowed into a trot as the trio neared the water, and a smile pulled at Vladislava's muzzle. She loved the sea almost as much as she loved her dear Niro. It always brought peace to her mind—not to mention some fun when she would wade out into the water and swim for a while.

She soon brought Dmitrii to a halt, and gently dismounted the horse all the same. She looked up at the other wolf, her beam still in place, as she began to make her way to the ocean, tail swaying behind her. Her foot stepped into the sea gingerly, and upon feeling the temperature, she gestured for Niro to follow. "It feels wonderful," she told him, going farther out, "You must come feel it." By the time she had stopped, she was already thigh-deep in the cool water, and soon sunk to her knees to dip the rest of her body into it. "Come, my Niro. Come join me."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

This is making me miss niro lol XD

He loved the closness he shared with the woman in front of him. She made his day everyday and he enjoyed showing her how much he cared for her, of course there couldn’t be a few hints here or there, and he was still respectful of the woman. His joke only went so far and hearing her growl and seeing her grin she saw through his tease and his hand returned to hold on as she odered the horse to go. Niro lurched as the horse made a sudden quick movement, but kept himself on and held as they moved towards the beach. He remembered the very day he came to souls, it was on a beach similar to the one he landed on with Orin. Boats had never been his thing and just thinking about them made him feel queezy, but he had nothing against the ocean itself. He thought it was a beautiful sight and had fun when he could in its shallows.

As the horse slowed he loosened his grip sure she would get off soon and sure enough she did even before the horse got off him. He grinned at her as she turned to him to smile and then moved to wade into the water. He couldn’t help but watch her fine curves as she moved, if he didn’t know better he could have said she was a feline with how smooth her body moved back and forth as she walked. When she called to him, he stumbled right out of the saddle. In no way wsa his movements as graceful as hers as he felt a bit of sand get into his upper lips. He spat it out and scrambled to his feet. He felt like a yearling again coming up to his longtime crush, but she was his. His grin turned into the stupid boyish one he got when he was thinking of something that would be best kept in his mind.

The water was cold as he waded in and he got a slight chill but his fur was made to withstand this, and soon his own body got use to the temperature as he moved in toward her. As it came up to her thighs, it came up to his as well but closer to the knee than the body. He came forward to her; “Bit chilly, but I will survive.” He said with a chuckle. Being a Tundra wolf his body could take a far much colder hit than this, so it was quite refreshing. He took it a step further to go deeper into the water, before dunking himself quickl in, to get that rush of cold done and over with quick and easy. When he came up his fur was dripping and drooping, even his mohawk had curves in it, but it still stayed upright for the most part as he shook his head and motioned his mate to do the same.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

Niro is such an interesting character; I don't blame you :o Especially the Mohawk. xD

At the sight of seeing her mate literally tumble out of the saddle, she couldn't help but laugh. She was quick to place a hand over her muzzle, though, and folded her ears apologetically for her actions, as she didn't at all want Niro to think she was laughing out of spite of any kind. Not that it was likely he would think such a thing, but still, she couldn't be too careful, right?

Vladislava grinned at his childish smile—it was a stupid grin, she had to admit that, but she loved it all the same. Everything about Niro she adored, and that cunning, although boyish beam was certainly no exception. He was soon in the cool water and made his way over to her, commenting it was a bit chilly, but he'd live. He drew a bit closer only to dunk his entire upper torso under the sea, and he was of course soaking wet when he returned above the water. Vlad giggled at how his Mohawk was curling from the water, as she saw it had a certain flare to it when it was wet, and blinked when the white wolf gestured for her to do the same as he. Gingerly and slowly she sunk the rest of her body under the ocean, lingering under the surface for a bit to get the water working through her mane. Though it was cold, her fur had been accustomed to the freezing winters back in Russia, so it wasn't much of a problem. Soon her head resurfaced, water dripping from her nose and pretty much every part of her body, and she smiled at her mate. "It feels amazing, да?" she asked, nodding.

She paddled closer to Niro, coming within an inch or two from his chest, and rested her hands on his shoulders. For a moment she merely stared into his eyes, her sea green ones shining albeit shyly from under her lashes. "Niro..." Slowly she planted a kiss on his lips, pouring every bit of passion into it as she could. It was a long one, too, as it was too wonderful to pull away from in her mind, but eventually she had to break from it. Her eyes slowly opened again, and she smiled. "My Niro."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC: Niro was my first character though he is my second favorite, so far Eclipse is my fave :3. Niro is a hopeless romantic, lolol.

He was of course embarrassed by his fall but in no way blamed her when she giggled, he laughed out right when his own twin made a clumsy move of her own and he knew if he could give out such treatment he can surely receive it, especially by the grey woman who was his life now. So he would not hold it against her if she giggled, and he felt a little happy she did not want to press the matter too much

The water was refreshing and he moved a little further as she gave herself a slow steady dunking, and watching her rise with water dripping off her fur made him chuckle a little his own fur stood on end from the wetness and dripped too, clumping here and there, he could feel it. Just to see her come back up, as though she were gone for so long, it made him appreciate her more. "Oh I can think of something else that makes me feel more amazing." He said staring straight at her with a pleasant smile on his face as she came closer and closer. He knew he didn't need to say that to get anything but he wanted to make her feel special inside.

He felt her arms over his shoulder and stared into her sea green eyes, getting lost in them as though he were swimming. His own vibrant green ones showing her the love he felt for her. She took the first move and planted a loving passionate kiss on the man, his arms wrapping along her slender body, almost feeling she was breakable and his arms were all that could do to protect her, and he returned her kiss with one as passionate. He was glad they were in chilled water, though slightly disappointed in other ways, but it helped keep him on his toes and nearly thinking straight as she was like a drug to him and every time she kissed him with that radiance, which was nearly all the time, made him feel he was in a dream of sorts; "Vladislava, my heart, my dove, my eagle of the land and sea..." He spoke after breaking; "You don't know how wonderful this year has been for me. I doubt that anything could have been better, but without you it would have been grayer than my own pelt" He said,holding out an arm to show her his wet pelt, which was darker from the water itself and touched his nose to hers and letting his hand move through her soaking fur which was nearly black now from being so wet.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait! ;~;

His words as she came closer to him were meaningful, even if they were a bit cliché. Of course, they were only cliché because of that romance novel she had, so that didn't count. She returned his smile with one of her own, radiating alike feelings towards him through it.

During their embrace she felt his strong arms wrap around her almost protectively, as if she was made of porcelain or glass. Vladislava felt much more calm in his arms, though, and slightly tightened her hold on his shoulders as they kissed. Her ears folded when Niro spoke so lovingly towards her, and she could tell she was blushing. It was as if the two were on their first date again, much younger than they were now, and that same youthful feeling swirled within her. She yearned to feel his warmth against the cold waters and thus pressed herself against him, nestling her head under his neck. "Mmm..." she answered softly, sliding her hands from his shoulders to his chest.

Niro then said that she had been the reason his life was at its fullest, and she rose her head again from him when he extended his arm out to snow her the grayness of his damp fur. She smiled gently as he rested his nose against hers and ran his hands through her fur, and lifted a paw to run it through his wet Mohawk. "You are the reason I continue on with my life," she whispered, her hand lowering from his hair to stroke his cheek. "You rescued me from drowning in my sea of sorrows. You took me in and gave me something I have not felt since leaving Russia. You have faithfully loved me for so long, Niro..." Her pink tongue tenderly licked at his muzzle. "Without you, I would be at the bottom of that vast ocean, stranded from not loving another so profoundly for so long. You are my guiding light, my precious, precious Niro..." Her arms then in turn hugged around his muscular form and rested near his thighs, and once again she placed her head under his chin, taking in his oh so familiar scent.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000OOC I know this was so big pp, let me know if i need to change it, I certainly will!!!

Her touch was so magical and even the cold water could not keep from his body heating up, though he controlled himself from showing physically, just reminding himself mating was not the only thing, though it was on his mind constantly. Just the way she pressed herself against him made him want to give her everything she wanted, needed, and deserved because it all came together. He couldn't help but grin as she ran her hands through his mane and closed his eyes listening to her speak to him.

"Oh how could I ever let you stay how you were? You were like a wolf caged being watched by spectators when you deserved your freedom. Freedom from your sorrows, and your past. How could I not try to free you from such things?" He said, but smiled; "But now is not the time to be sorrowful. We have each other now." He let her put her head back up on his chest, and he swept her up off her feet. "It is a time for fun" He grinned at her, and twirled a little letting the waves hit him, and water splash all over before stopping, he had a quick thought of tossing her in for a laugh, but though differently as they had a tender moment not a teasing one and figured it would be a bad time for that, but he again put his nose on hers and gently set her down. Then swam a little further into the sea, still far enough away from the break water, and the water rose to his chest now and he smiled at her, moving his head for her to join then took a dive to feel the water in his fur, closing his eyes so the salty water didn't irritate them too much. He resurfaced, his hawk now nearly drooping down to his head until he shook it, and he looked around for his mate wonderingly.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

It's all good! :>

Niro spoke more meaningful words to her, which only made Vlad want to embrace him further. Everything he said to the European was so true—He has saved her from her from her sorrows and her burdens, and purified her soul once again. He had rekindled the fire within her and revived her lust for life. And, above all, he taught her how to love so dearly again. What he had given her was much more than what she could ever give back to him, and she felt so ashamed she couldn't offer him with something as good as what he had given unto her.

She laughed loudly in her giddiness and surprise when he literally swept her off her feet, and wrapped her arms around his neck to keep herself from dropping from his arms. Vladislava kept her head under his neck for a while as Niro spun around but soon had to raise her gaze to him, her bright eyes shining. A wave had splashed on both of them during their twirling, and she grinned at him. "Do not dare to throw me in, Niro Takekuro," she warned him teasingly before he set her down into the water again.

The mates then swam out further into the ocean, and Vladi paddled after her lover with a smile still plastered on her face. As the water went up to Niro's chest and past her collar bones, the male Luperci dove into the water again. The heiress took this opportunity as her chance to surprise him in return for him surprising her earlier. She wadded over to where he had went under and dipped her head beneath the water, her eyes slightly open to see where he had gone. She saw him resurface and took this as her cue. She bent her legs and bounced up above the water again behind him, and looped her arms around his muscular chest quickly. Her muzzle then rested on his shoulder and she giggled, then whispered into his ear. "Being at the sea reminds me of a story I heard long ago... It was a tale of a husband and his wife at the ocean, and they both carved a cut into their palms and let a drop of their blood fall into the water. The man told his wife that with their blood mixed into the sea, they would never be too far apart, as their blood would fuse and be distributed to all the oceans in the world.. And considering water makes up much of this planet..." She left it at that so he could fill in the blanks for himself. Though she realized the folktale was somewhat far-fetched, as their blood wouldn't be equally divvied out among all the water in the world, she knew Niro would ponder over her story carefully, and she was curious as to what his reaction to it would be.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

OOC: I am terribly sorry about the delay <3 life's not been handing out candy as of late and the mix with this and the hurricane is ghaaaa, wish they coulda split it up. Also for Niro's sake I forgot to have him toss his belt on the sand.... like i should have before they jumped in, I'll just say we didn't mention it shall we? Tongue

The surprise exhilerated him, though it was a surprise on her, and he couldn't help but laugh at the thought of thowing his young beauty into the water, but he knew he would have felt bad as well and did not; "What kind of mate would I be if I did that?" He asked as they swam further out. His thoughts on what she gave him were far different. In a way she saved him too, from insanity, from a life of killing and torture. He had not told her that though, but she knew his past as well as he, knew he did everything he could to keep him and his sister alive, and knew that he'd killed for his sister and he would do the same for her.

As he looked around to find where his mate had gone, he heard the sound but before he could turn around she was up on his back and he'd stumbled forward a bit, doing his best to keep his balance in this already hard to balance world, but he kept up right and held her legs so she could stay there. She spoke to him in his ear, of the sea and a tale of what a husband and wife had done. He thought about it, quietly contemplating. He wanted to look at her to see what was on her face, but could only see the black tip of her muzzle. He could see what she meant, then looked up in the clear blue sky and imagined the nighttime. It had the same meaning as the moon and most of the stars. They could see them all over the world no matter where you were. It was a symbolism of sorts. He knew many things about science, something his sister had helped teach him with some of the books he brought, but she was never interested in them which made him interested. He knew some of how the world worked, but couldn't say he was the master of it. He looked over at his belt on the beach then hiked the woman up on his back so he could carry her, holding onto her legs and waded out onto the beach; "I would always want to be with you" He said after he let her down softly on the sands of the beach to retrieve his carving knife.

Table by Marie

[/html]